A Summer in the Flesh Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Wait,” Tom said, and he pushed my head away gently, familiarly.

“Keep going, you two,” Tom said as he got up. He disappeared into Amy’s bedroom for a moment and then returned and stood behind us. I looked over my shoulder, and Tom was rubbing his erection with what appeared to be a liberal amount of Vaseline.

“I bet he’s going to stick it in your ass,” Amy offered between slurps as she sucked at my breasts. She was a funny girl. I wasn’t too sure about this.

Tom crouched down behind us on all fours. Amy put her arms around me and pulled me down on top of her. I rested on my elbows. Amy’s small hands grabbed the ample cheeks of my ass, close to my anus and spread them. Then I felt Tom’s tongue flit about, his nose pressed into the crack of my ass, and I felt faint. Amy bucked into me, and Tom pushed his whole mouth against me, and I could feel my puckered and sensitized bumhole relax. As Amy withdrew her penis, I could feel Tom’s tongue enter me. As she pushed into me, I could feel Tom’s tongue slipping away.

“Oh please, mmmm….” I was moaning. I pushed down hard on Amy, wiggling my ass against Tom’s tongue and mouth, settling Amy’s shaft deep inside me, till I felt my clit against Amy’s pubic mound.

We gyrated while Tom lapped at me. Tom grabbed my ass over Amy’s hands, and his hands were wet and cool with jelly. His tongue wandered down, and he licked at me where Amy was penetrating me. He slid his thumb gently into my butt, gripping me as he did.

“Oh shit,” I said again. I was nervous, and hot, and sweaty, and excited. I knew he was going to stick his dick in my ass, and I wanted him to. I wanted to feel the fullness. All four hands on my ass were slippery with jelly, pulling and pressing into my flesh. Tom’s tongue was gone. I sighed and tried to ease the tension of my muscles. His thumb dipped deep inside me, and he knew that I was ready.

The length of his oily shaft pressed against my ass. He pulled at the cusp of my anus with his thumb. The head of his penis pressed into me. I let out a little cry.

“It’s okay, baby,” Amy whispered from between my swinging breasts. “Just let go.”

As he pushed into me I fell forward, all but smothering Amy beneath me. With just the head of his cock inside of me Tom began to wiggle about. I laughed.

“That’s it, baby.” At least Amy could breath.

The sensation warmed me, and I felt the familiar glow exuding from my loins. He slipped further into me, and I could feel Tom’s penis press against Amy’s dildo. They filled me, and the warmth ached. He felt more than halfway into me, and then he pulled back slowly, and as he did he pulled me back down onto Amy’s penis, and the feeling was wildly unfamiliar.

Carefully, the three of us worked into a rhythm. As Tom would press into me, Amy would withdraw. When the rhythm was perfect, we picked up the pace. The friction between my legs was spectacular. It felt like all my sensations were colliding and melting into one fiery ball inside of me.

My chin was against the top of Amy’s head. I kissed her hair. It smelled of soap and perfume. Tom was driving the rhythm. He was in control. He rocked into me with more vigor. , I could feel both Amy and myself go limp.

“Doesn’t that feel good?” Amy asked in drawn out syllables in my ear.

I had to push myself up on my hands to give Amy some room. I looked down at her. My breasts were bumping her chin. I pushed one against her mouth, and she sucked at it ferociously. She withdrew her slippery hands from my ass cheeks and gripped my tits, and spread the Vaseline all around. She rubbed her hands down my sides, and Tom rubbed his hands up my back, making my skin slick. Amy’s hands slid down my belly. I pulled up to give her hands access to me. She pulled at my pubic hair. She rubbed my mound and my clit with her oily fingers. Tom pushed into me, and slowly withdrew, then pushed harder, and more slowly withdrew. Then he wiggled again. And then he humped me. I was dripping with sweat. My ass hurt.

“Ouch.” My pain fell on deaf ears. Tom worked me harder.

“Fuck her hard,” Amy shouted.

The pain in my ass turned to heat, then disappeared, and only the wild sensations of fullness and friction and fire remained. Tom started to shout.

“Oh Jesus,” he said.

He was going to come. I was going to faint. The heat and fullness was too much. I crawled away from both of them, and they slipped out of me, and the fullness was gone, but the heat remained.

“Oh fuck, Annie.” Tom sounded wounded. Amy laughed. I rolled to my side and tried to catch my breath.

“Poor baby,” Amy pouted. “Here, let Amy help you.”

I was spent. My loins were on fire. My whole body ached. My hair was matted against my face. I was smeared with Vaseline.

Tom was left straddling Amy on all fours. Amy stroked Tom’s greasy cock with a greasy hand, and pressed the other one against his taught ass. She flailed at him. “Come for Amy,” she said in all earnestness. I had to admire her. Amy slid down so that the head of Tom’s penis at her chin. The jelly made a strange clicking sound as she stroked him furiously.

“I’m going to come, I’m coming.” Tom was shaking.

And then Amy did the most amazing thing. She stuck the head of Tom’s greasy cock into her mouth and sucked at it as he came, the cock that had just been balls-deep in my ass.

“Oh my god!” I cried out. She was really, truly crazy.

“Oh sweet! Oh my sweet, baby.” Tom was in ecstasy.

Amy was swallowing and sucking at the head of Tom’s dick as if she didn’t want to miss a drop. Then she coughed and started to laugh.

“Your crazy,” I blurted out unintentionally.

“You’re a hypocrite.” She looked at me and smiled, her lips shimmering with jelly. Tom rolled off of her. She got up and took the strap on off. “All right, somebody fuck me.”

I couldn’t help it. “Well, nobody’s going to KISS you, that’s for goddamn sure.”

The room broke out in laughter. Tom rolled on his back, gripping his soiled, spent penis, tears in his eyes. Amy wiped her mouth and stood looking at Charlie and Mike, all three of them laughing, and believe it or not, I think Amy was blushing.

Amy went to her mini-fridge and pulled out a beer, twisted the top off, took a long drink, set it down, and then bent over with her hands on the arms of a chair in the corner, her perky little ass pointed right at the seated gentlemen. “Very funny. So, is somebody going to fuck me, or what?”

Mike hopped up, hard dick in hand. Charlie stayed seated, hard dick in hand. I was on the floor, tired, greasy, thinking of something else funny, so I said it.

“I guess I now know what it means to be ‘totally fucked.’”

I rolled my eyes at Charlie. He blurted out more laughter. Mike positioned himself behind Amy, spread his legs wider than hers to lower himself, pushed into Amy rather deftly, and started to fuck her as she had requested.

“Harder,” Amy commanded, and Mike complied.

Tom got up, said something about a shower, and left the room.

Casually, I got up. I almost couldn’t stand straight. My muscles felt loose. I looked at Charlie. “Beer?”

“Sure.”

I got up, crossed behind the mating couple, patted Mike on his bumping rump, and pulled two beers from the mini-fridge. I then sat down next to Charlie.

“Here, you open them, I don’t think I could do it.” Charlie took his hand off his cock and I handed him the beers. He handed an open one back to me and I curled up next to him.

“So, how are you?” I asked brightly.

“I’m the only one who hasn’t gotten fucked yet, but hey, other than that…”

“Poor baby.” I took his massive cock in my free hand and gave it a tug. “Wait, didn’t you fuck me on the hood of Amy’s car?”

“We got interrupted, remember. So how are you?”

“I’m a mess.” I was. I was a greasy, sweaty mess.

“Fucking Animal Kingdom around here. I keep expecting to see Marlon fucking Perkins lurking around.”

I laughed. He slid down a bit to give me freer access to his dick. It was very hard. I was exhausted.

“Good work, Jim,” Charlie did an excellent Marlon Perkins imitation. “Jim is now going to engage the beast from behind and attempt to subdue it. Be careful, Jim, or she’ll snap your dick off.”

I stroked him gently, enjoying the feel of the length of him.

“If I’m doing my math right,” I thought out loud, “that’s Amy’s fourth fuck of the night. Or did someone bang her before we left?”

“Wasn’t me.”

Mike was grunting louder and louder, and Amy was teasing him with jabs like, “Is that the best you can do.” When I think about it, it was a pretty silly sight.

“My ass hurts,” I blurted out. It did.

“Thanks for sharing. What did you expect? Is this your subtle way of telling me your not going to finish fucking me?”

“I don’t know.”

“I was saving myself for you, you know?”

“I’m flattered.” He did say it sweetly. “I’m am also sweaty and covered with Vaseline.” I took my hand off his cock and rubbed my ass to gather up the jelly. I lubricated his penis with it.

“Mmm, that’s pretty good,” he leaned his head back and closed his eyes. Mike started the sounds of preparing to come.

“Oh, uh, oh, uh…”

“Excellent work, Jim. I think he’s got her now,” Charlie intoned and winked at me.

Such a large, lovely dick; I felt like it was designed just for me. I gauged my condition. My bumhole burned and ached, and I worried if I could walk straight, but my twat felt fine. I was dirty and hot and tired and sweaty, but I liked Charlie and I liked his cock. I straddled him on the couch.

“Okay,” I said, “let’s finish what we started.” I put my face up to his. He kissed me.

“Not here. Come on.”

We got up from the couch and went to my room.

12