A Summer in the Flesh Ch. 12-13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dance floor was active with all kinds of hip grinding dancers. Many of the tables were occupied with couples and groups sipping drinks and talking calmly amid the orgiastic chaos around them. If some of the women at those tables hadn’t been dressed so shockingly, you would have thought they were all just old friends out to the local bar.

Amy forged ahead, but the rest of us shuffled slowly, mesmerized. Two brightly painted bleach-blond women, naked from the waist up with gigantic torpedoes for breasts, worked their way through us saying excuse me politely. It was a world I had never visited before. I was full of nervous energy.

Amy waived us over to a circular booth with a table. We all sat down, and everyone save Amy had befuddled looks on their faces.

“Goddamn, Amy, this is so way cool it's…” Tom was at a loss for words.

“It’s tits!” Charlie offered enthusiastically. Mike still looked stunned. A waitress came by. Her hair was short and jet black, and she was wearing only a bra, panties, and knee-high boots, all black.

“Hey, Amy. Good night, eh?” She said, sounding Canadian with the “eh.”

“Hey Claire. As my friend here said, ‘It’s tits!’”

“Can I get you kids something?”

I almost burst out laughing. She spoke to us like she was taking our order at a greasy spoon. The guy’s ordered beers. I ordered a white wine, and Amy said, “Make it a bottle.”

“Have fun,” Claire said, and as she walked away, every guy at our table was staring at her ass.

Amy excused us, and, with wine glasses in hand, Amy took me to the ladies’ lounge. Amy put her big bag with our change of clothes in a locker. She suggested I keep extra money in the pocket of my spare jeans. No one on the floor would take my money from me, she said, but it was still better to be safe. Again, I told her I wasn’t planning on making any money.

The women’s lounge was a beehive of activity. Women were changing their outfits and applying makeup and adjusting their hair. Two large brunettes strode past me naked on their way to the showers. Most of the women were young, attractive, and dressed in sexy outfits. The tourists were somewhat obvious: younger women in blue jeans and sweaters, a few middle-aged women in less than flattering slacks and blouses, and a group of bespectacled secretaries in unassuming dresses on a girls-night-out. I realized that Amy had made sure I wouldn’t pass for a tourist.

One woman caught my attention. She was seated in a lounge chair with large armrests and she was using a compact to apply her makeup. She was wearing a sleeveless black cocktail dress with a conservative v-neck and a plunging back and she had on sheer black hose with black, spiked pumps. Her legs were crossed. She was in her forties, I guessed, and she seemed wildly out of place, too elegant for the surroundings, like she should have been in the cocktail lounge of the Ritz.

Her heather blond hair was pulled up tightly in a bun. There were faint highlights of red and brown in her hair. I caught myself staring at her, and our eyes connected. Her eyes were misty-green, like mine. I looked away. She put her compact in her purse, got up from her chair, and walked past me very closely as she left. She was as tall as I was – a rarity. Her perfume was subtly herbal, not floral like most of the girls.

I watched her leave and my eyes were drawn to her long, shapely legs. She was obviously comfortable on heels, and her hips shifted effortlessly as she walked away. Strangely, she captivated me.

“Hello!” Amy waived her hand in front of my face. “Come on, girl, let’s go have some fun and make some cash.”

I smiled at Amy. “You’re incorrigible.”

Two girls had joined Mike and Charlie at the table. Tom wasn’t there. One girl was Hispanic, with thick, flowing hair and perfect skin. She was wearing a white tank top undershirt and skimpy, white bikini briefs (like she had forgotten she was in her underwear when she left the house), and she was seated next to Mike with her hand in his lap.

The other girl had tight black curls and milky-white skin with freckles. She was thin, but her breasts filled her red tube top. Her nose was long and her almond shaped eyes were large and dark. She was interestingly beautiful. She was obviously trying to talk Charlie into a lap dance.

“Fucking vultures,” Amy said to me as we approached. “Beat it, bitches!” Amy said harshly when she got to the table.

“Hey, Amy, don’t tell me these cuties are with you,” the Hispanic girl said with a beaming smile.

“Actually, you can have ‘em. They’re dead weight. Rita, Melissa, this is Annie.”

We sat down with them. The Talking Heads’ “Psycho Killer” boomed out. Mike and Charlie seemed tongue-tied. Amy encouraged the four of them to go off for a lap dance. We let them out, and the girls led Mike and Charlie to a less busy area. Amy and I watched.

“They’re great girls – lot’s of fun. Melissa’s been coming here for years, even longer than me. Rita’s fairly new.”

I watched carefully as Rita and Melissa went to work. The guys were seated about fifteen feet apart on a long bench seat against the wall. Rita spread Mike’s legs out and stood between them, rubbing her hands over her body, pulling and tugging at her flimsy underthings. She put her hands on Mike’s thighs and leaned into him, pressing her tits into his face.

Melissa straddled Charlie’s legs. She pulled up her hair with one hand and pulled down her tube top with the other, freeing her generous breasts. She took Charlie’s hands and showed him how to pet her breasts. I wondered if I should be jealous. I wasn’t at all. I just wanted Charlie to have fun.

“Charlie looks like he’s tuning in Tokyo,” Amy laughed.

Rita turned around and slowly pulled down her little panties, sticking her bronze bottom high in the air, as if she wanted Mike to sniff it. She sat down in his lap, back to him, and began undulating, grinding her ass into Mike’s lap. How scandalous, I thought. Mike put his hands on her sides, and she took them in hers and slid them under her shirt. Mike gripped her sprightly breasts, and she bounced on him, just a little bit, laughing as she did it.

She stood up, turned around and straddled him. She pulled her tank top off over her head, slowly, and pushed her breasts into Mike’s face. Mike cupped her ass in his hands, and again she began to bounce. She was completely naked (except for her heels). Her skin was smooth, the color of coffee with cream. Mike was in heaven, for sure. His Cheshire Cat grin gave him away.

Melissa was more of a temptress. She danced farther away from Charlie, touching his knees and swaying her breasts back and forth. She unbuttoned her white, hip-hugger shorts, but she didn’t pull them off right away. She danced holding her hair above her head. She would shake and jiggle her titties as she twirled around for Charlie. He sat there, gaping.

Her breasts were covered with freckles and they were heavy and voluptuous and she knew how to use them. Finally, she spread Charlie’s legs out and walked up to him. She took his hands and put them on her hips. She put her hands on his shoulders and leaned her big tits into his face. She whispered and blew in his ear.

Charlie pulled down on her shorts. They dropped to the floor. Her red tube top was still clinging insignificantly to her ribs. No panties. Her ass was bright, with cute little brown moles. She put her hands up to her head again and turned around. Her pitch-black little tuft of pubic hair stood out against her pale skin. She gyrated and undulated. The song came to an end, and she sat down in his lap.

“That should get ‘em up,” Amy said. She stopped watching them and turned to me. I was still fascinated, and I watched as both girls redressed and both boys fumbled with their wallets.

A slow song came on, “Allison” by Elvis Costello. A young man seemingly appeared out of nowhere and asked me to dance. He was cute and thin, T-shirt and jeans, moppy brown hair.

“Go on,” said Amy.

I was so embarrassed. I didn’t know what to do, so I said yes.

He led me by the hand to the dance floor. We faced each other. I tightened my robe and stepped closer to him. I was an inch taller than him in my heels. He put one hand on my hip and held my other hand up to his shoulder. We swayed to the music.

“What’s your name?” he asked sheepishly.

“Annie.”

“I’m Ted.” He looked like he had something more to say, so I encouraged him with my eyes.

“You are very beautiful, Annie.”

“I bet you say that to all the girls.”

“No. I don’t have to – not here.” He smiled at his little joke. So did I.

The hand on my hip began to wander cautiously. I thought it was endearing. After a minute, his hand wandered over my ass. I was okay with that, I discovered. I took my hand out of his and put my arms over his shoulders, and looked him in the eye.

“Do you come here often, Ted?”

“I’ve been here a few times. And you?”

“First time.”

“Oh. That’s cool.”

He put both hands on my hips. We swayed and turned slowly. Then I did the strangest thing. I kissed Ted on the cheek, and then I pressed my cheek against his and breathed ever so softly in his ear. He cupped my ass in his hands and pulled me against him. We swayed like that until the song ended. A disco song started. I stepped away from Ted.

“Here,” Ted said, and he handed me a ten dollar bill. I took it and slipped it into a pocket on my robe.

“Maybe we will see each other around,” I said, walking away.

“Yea, maybe.”

*********

Chapter 13

When I got back to the table, Mike and Charlie and Tom were talking excitedly. I looked around for Amy. She was doing a lap dance for a very large man in the corner. She looked like a little doll as she climbed around on him and danced between big legs.

I sat down at the table and took a sip of wine. Amy and I had almost finished the bottle. The guys ignored me. They were prattling on about how hot the place was and which girl was the sexiest. I watched Amy. She stood on the booth seat, feet next to his hips, and she pushed her crotch right up to his face. She bucked gently. She put one foot up on the back of the seat, by his shoulder, spreading herself even more.

“My God, has the girl no modesty?” I said to myself under my breath.

“Did you say something, Annie?” Charlie asked.

“Are you watching Amy?”

The guys turned to see.

The large man was now grabbing Amy’s ass, pushing his face into her crotch. She kept rocking her hips. He was eating her out through the crotch-opening of her body stocking. Amy was clasping his hair in her hands. She let go, brought her foot down and turned around. She put her hands on her knees and backed her ass up to his face. She reached behind her with one hand and pulled his head into her. She saw us watching and smiled.

“Damn, that girl’s crazy, eh?” said Tom.

Part of me wanted to be disgusted. Instead, I felt myself moisten. I wanted some more wine, or a drink, or something. As if reading my mind, Tom pulled out a joint.

“I’ve seen a few people toking up in here. I think it’s okay.” He lit up and he and Charlie and I passed it around. Mike got up. When he was out of earshot, I said, “Ten-to-one he’s looking for Rita.”

The songs changed, but Amy and her big guy kept going on. The dope went to my head.

“Having fun, Charlie?” I asked.

“Sure.”

“Come with me.” I was feeling in the spirit of things now, and I had an idea.

I handed Tom the roach and took Charlie by the hand. At the far platform a new girl was just taking the stage. As I dragged Charlie along I spotted Mike talking with Rita. I waived. I sat Charlie down at the platform and I motioned to the waitress.

“Two Molson’s,” I said, and I handed her my newly earned ten. I sat down next to Charlie.

The girl on the platform couldn’t have been much older than eighteen. What caught my eye about her was that she seemed nervous about taking the stage. While we were smoking the joint I had watched the little drama unfold. I suspected her girlfriend had goaded her into it.

She had her brown hair back in a ponytail. She was wearing a yellow halter that tied behind her neck and clipped together in front, between her breasts. The bottom was a matching yellow bikini that tied at the hips. She was barefoot, which I thought was a nice touch. There were seven or eight guys around the table. I was the only woman. She started slowly, cautiously.

“What do you think?” I asked Charlie as the waitress set down our beers and set down my change.

“She’s cute. She looks like she’s in high school.”

The song was “Games people Play” by the Spinners. She was becoming more daring, sexier. She shot out her hips to the beat of the music, first one side and then the other. She backed into the brass pole in the center of the platform and swung around it once. She stretched out her arms and tossed her shoulders about, shaking her tits.

Her skin was smooth and clear. She wasn’t short, but her hips were wide and sturdy. Her face was wholesome and pleasant, but when she smiled she looked devilish. She had a woman’s body, but a girl’s demeanor. She was healthy and clean and bright, and I envied her innocence even as I wondered who was the more innocent between us. She was gorgeous.

I watched Charlie as he gleaned at her intently. I scooted my chair over so that it touched his, and I whispered in his ear.

“Does she turn you on?” I knew that she did. It was why I had picked her out. She looked like I would imagine that Amy and I would look if we morphed.

“Yes.” He looked at me like he wanted to say more, but was at a loss for words. He looked pained.

“It’s okay. Enjoy.”

I put my hand in his lap. She undid her halter behind her neck, but she didn’t let her top fall. She held the strings up playfully. I set a dollar bill on the platform in front of Charlie. She walked over until she was astride the bill, then she squatted down in front of Charlie with her knees spread wide.

She shifted one way and then the other. She opened and closed her legs for Charlie. I could feel something stirring in his pants. She got down on her knees and let her top fall, uncovering her breasts. Her nipples were dark and tight and small and erect. Her breasts were shapely and soft. She pouted at Charlie.

“Can you help me?” she asked him in a silly voice as she stuck out her chest.

Charlie reached up and unclasped her halter and it fell away from her. She leaned up on her knees and put her hands on Charlie’s shoulders. She wiggled, and her breasts swayed back and forth. She smelled like strawberries. Charlie was finally sporting a boner.

She stood up, and now there were dollars in front of every man at the table. She took her time. She tugged at her bikini bottoms up, exposing her tan lines. Her bottom was perfectly white. She bent over and touched her toes, and then she ran her hands up and down the backs of her thighs. Charlie sighed.

“She’s good,” Charlie said dreamily.

I moved my hand over his erection. I followed it up to his belt line and then back down to its base. I found the drawstring and untied it. I started to work my hand into the opening in his pants.

“Oh jeez,” he sighed.

“Just watch her,” I whispered in his ear. I pulled on his cock. It didn’t want to come out. It was too big for the hole. I widened the opening and tried a different angle. It sprung out. He sighed again. We each inched up closer to the table. We both took a sip of beer. I found one of the drawstrings and tugged it until it was slightly snug around the base of his now rock hard cock. Then I took it in my hand and stroked it.

On stage, the young woman was collecting her cash. A new song started. It was a slow song, something terrible by Styx. “Laaaay day, when I’m with you….” Oh well.

She pulled on both bows at her hips. She was facing Charlie. She let the back part of her bottoms fall between her legs. She held the strings to the side. I set another dollar in front of Charlie. She squatted in front of Charlie again. This time she sat down. She was still holding her bikini bottoms to cover her pussy. She scooted up close to the edge of the platform and put her feet on the table rail. She lay back until she was prone.

I stroked Charlie a little harder. He grunted under his breath. This was kind of fun, I thought.

She let go of the strings, and her bikini bottoms dropped on the table in front of us. I could smell her scent. Her pussy was delicate with downy fur and her slit was glistening. She obviously enjoys her work, I thought.

She let her knees fall a little wider. She started opening and closing her legs, and Charlie stared at the lips of her vagina as they undulated with the movement. She arched her back and touched herself. I gave Charlie a mighty squeeze. Her prim, pristine little pussy was six inches from Charlie’s eyes, and he was licking his lips repeatedly.

She sat up and looked at me. “Do you want him to touch it?”

“Yes,” I said quickly.” She nodded at me and smiled, and I caught her drift. I set my last dollar on the platform.

“You can touch it if you’d like,” she said sweetly to him.

First time my ass, I thought. I had obviously misread her earlier exchange. Charlie ran his finger along her soft little twat. I stroked him as hard as I could without banging my hand and the head of his dick against the table. She pulled up her legs and fully exposed herself. I thought I felt a quiver in Charlie’s penis, and I slowed down. I was getting a little juiced myself, I noticed.

He kept touching her. She held her knees and moaned. Again I saw that all the men had set out dollars. She rolled over onto her knees, and Charlie pulled his hand away. She crawled away from us, ass held high in the air. She started working on another patron.

I whispered in his ear, “Come with me.”

He tried to get his dick back in his pants.

“Don’t,” I said. “Leave it out.”

He looked at me skeptically.

“Come on, big guy.” I stood up and took his hand. When he stood up, I admired his boner. So did others. He was blushing. He followed me to an empty corner. I watched the looks on people’s faces as we went past. Their eyes were drawn to Charlie’s magnificent erection.

The song was “My Sharona” by the Knack. I pushed him into the seat. I lifted up my robe and straddled him, and his erection rubbed against my panties. I took his hands and placed them on my breasts. The robe was slinky and slippery to his touch. I took off my robe and set it beside him. I slithered around on his lap, and I could feel his woody pressing against my panties. I bounced on him ever so carefully.

I decided to go for it – what the hell. I untied my baby doll and let it slip off my shoulders. I held my hands up to my hair and bounced again to the music, and my now naked breasts bounced, and I liked the feel of it. He grabbed me by the waist and accentuated my movement. I looked over the back of the seat and saw four young men watching me, frat boys in polo shirts and khaki slacks with beers. I smiled at them. One raised his beer to me.

I put my hands on Charlie’s shoulders and pressed my breasts into his face. I rocked my hips, rubbing his penis against my crotch. I kept smiling at the frat boys. I got up and stood in front of Charlie, facing him. I swayed, arching my back, swiveling my hips. I spread his legs and stood up close to him. I reached down and petted his hard on. I turned around and wiggled my ass, and slowly I pulled down my panties.

I heard a whistle from behind our booth. I stepped out of my panties. Except for my stockings, heels, and pearls, I was naked. There were well over a hundred people in the place, and I felt like they were all watching me (though I knew only a few handfuls were).

Charlie grabbed my ass. I wiggled it again. I put my hands behind my head and shook my hips heartily to the music. I started to laugh. I looked up in front of me and saw Ted watching me with wide eyes from a distance. I smiled at him.