A Summer in the Flesh Ch. 14-15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“How does he, excuse me, she get her waist so thin?” I wondered aloud.

There was nothing “guy-like” about her body – nothing except for her cock. She let her unit spring forward again. It was more engorged. She took hold of it and squeezed it, and it grew. She reached down and took Tom’s hand with her free hand. She tried to get him to touch her penis. He hesitated, and then he took it in his hand.

“Good boy, Tom,” Amy whispered to herself proudly.

Vanessa put her hand behind her head and swayed as Tom fondled her cock. Tom took his hand away. She turned around and backed into him, and again Tom was kissing and petting her cheeks.

Vanessa turned and offered her hand to Tom. He took it and stood up, but resisted going with her. She looked at him pleadingly, and then she smiled. She stepped close to him and I could tell she was purring like a cat in his ear.

Mike and Charlie were merciless. Tom must have heard us. He looked over his shoulder at us. I expected to see a confused and hurt look on his face. Instead he smiled, as if to say, “What the hell.” He followed where she led. There was a smattering of applause from well-wishers.

I was reminded of my dream, the one where I had a penis. I was reminded of my time with Amy’s strap-on. I was stimulated to the point of distraction. I wanted to know what it would be like to touch her penis. She was so beautiful, so sexy. Her genital are was so immaculate. There was a part of me that envied Tom.

“I knew he’d go with her.” Amy seemed pleased with herself.

“What is she?” I was still a bit out of sorts. We started back to our table.

“You mean… she’s not pre-operative or anything. If you ask her, she will tell you that she is very fond of her dick. She is what she is.”

“A fucking freak,” said Mike.

“That’s nice, Mike. Maybe she thinks you’re a fucking freak, too.” Amy was pissed.

“Come on, guys,” Charlie said quietly. “Shut up, Mike.”

“That freak makes more money than you may ever see, Mike.” Amy regained her good spirits.

“I don’t get it,” said Mike.

“I’m a bit overwhelmed,” said Charlie.

“I think she’s sexy,” I said, hoping to end the discussion. We sat down at our table.

“I’m worried about Tom.” Mike said this very earnestly. There was a pause, and then the rest of us howled with laughter.

“I’d worry about yourself, Mike,” Amy offered as politely as she could.

Charlie said, “I am not worried about Tom in the slightest.”

Charlie and I started to talk quietly to each other. Amy left the table, apparently no longer wishing to talk to Mike. Mike got up and followed her, apologizing. After a calculated interval, I asked Charlie what he thought of Vicki.

“She was hot, for an older babe.”

“Yeah, you said that, but would you ever… I don’t know, fantasize about a woman like that?”

“Yeah, sure. She looked good, but she must be like forty years old. I mean, I would have a hard time fantasizing about her in a place like this.”

“What if I paid for her to dance for you? Would you like that?”

Charlie nodded towards a large breasted, very young blond woman who ambled by in nothing more than her underwear. “How about you pay for her to dance with me?”

“I don’t want to pay for HER to dance with you. I want to see Vicki dance for you. Come on, Charlie, it’ll be fun.” I thought about telling him about the hundred dollars, and then I thought I didn’t need to – not yet anyway.

“You know, she kind of looks like you.” He smiled at me. “Only older, I mean.”

“It’s okay. That’s what I want. I want you to think of her as me in twenty years…” or twenty-five to be exact, I thought to myself, “and I want to know if you would find me attractive and sexy.”

“She won’t dance for us.”

“Want to bet?” I was coy.

“Ten bucks, the cost of the dance.”

“Make it twenty. I’ll bet she’ll even dance for us in a private room.”

“That’d be like fifty bucks with the room: too much.”

“I’ll get the room, you get the dance if she comes with us. I’ll give you twenty if she doesn’t.”

“Okay, you’re on.”

Charlie asked me to set it up. I told him no, he had to ask her for himself. As far as I was concerned, it had to be his idea. I told him to be gracious and flattering. I pointed out where Vicki and Alan were sitting. Charlie led the way.

I stayed behind Charlie as he approached their table. He stopped in front of Vicki and cleared his throat.

“Um, excuse me, ma’am…”

I kicked him in the shin.

“Err, excuse me, Victoria. I was very glad to meet you earlier, and I just wanted you to know that I think you are an enormously attractive and sexy woman.”

Enormously!? Good lord, what an idiot, I thought.

“Please, join us.” Alan partially stood up and motioned to the place across from Vicki at the table. Charlie started to waive his hand to say no, but Vicki scooted over to make enough room for both of us and patted the place next to her.

“Sit down, you two,” She said.

I pushed Charlie down and I sat on the end.

“Now what did you want to say, sweetheart.”

“Let us order you kids round of drinks, eh?” Alan offered loudly over the music.

“No, really, thank you sir,” Charlie replied. I kicked Charlie under the table again. “You are a very lucky man, to have such a beautiful and…” Charlie paused as he looked into Vicki’s eyes, “alluring woman as a companion.”

Better, I thought.

“Lucky is the operative word, son.” Alan was again too loud. He was obviously even drunker than before.

“I would like to ask if Victoria…”

I kicked him yet again. “Ask her, you idiot,” I said under my breath.

“…I would like to ask you, Victoria, to dance for us, for Annie and me.”

Alan looked dumbfounded.

“A private dance,” Charlie added, looking humbly at Alan.

“I would like that, Charlie. Yes, I would. I would be happy to dance for you. Is that alright with you, Alan?”

Alan looked at a loss for words.

“Good!” Vicki said gaily. “Shall we go?”

I got up with Charlie. I led the way as Charlie and Vicki followed me. I looked back and saw Vicki take his hand. I decided to spring for the bigger room. I gave the bouncer in the hallway fifty dollars and told him I wanted the room with the bed and the couch and the mirrors. Vicki looked at me appreciatively. I wanted to watch her dance for Charlie. I was so anxious I shivered.

*********

Chapter 15

The bed was freshly made. The mirrors sparkled. I turned the lights down at the dimmer switch. I walked up behind Charlie and whispered in his ear.

“Get undressed.”

He looked at me as if he were confused. I nodded it was all right. Charlie took off his clothes and hung them behind the door. Vicki straightened her dress in the mirror. I motioned for Charlie to sit on the big couch. Vicki watched him in the mirror as he walked by.

A slow song came over the speaker system. “Lady Blue” by Leon Russell. I thought it was perfect.

I sat down on the edge of the bed to watch.

She stood with her back to Charlie. She closed her eyes and swayed with her hands on her hips. I could see her back in the mirror behind Charlie. Her dress plunged down to the small of her back. She lifted he hands up her sides, and her dress rode up, revealing the lacy bands at the top of her black, silk stockings. She pushed her legs tightly together and arched her back and bent at the waist, showing Charlie the little creases where her bum cheeks overlapped her legs. She let the dress regain its normal fit and turned to face Charlie.

Now she spread her legs out. Her dress inched up. Again she rubbed her hips in such a fashion that her dress hiked up, and Charlie could see wisps of her pubic hair. She walked towards Charlie, and her dress fell back in place. She put her hands on Charlie’s knees. Charlie stared down her cleavage. She leaned forward and kissed his forehead.

She sat on his legs. The straps of her cocktail dress had fallen over her shoulders. She shook out her hair, and it relaxed and fell about her neck. She seemed to be working on something in Charlie’s lap, and I knew it was his cock.

Charlie took the liberty to place his hands on her breasts. Then he pulled down on the straps and the front of he dress fell and her breasts spilled out for him.

“Your so big and hard, Charlie,” Vicki said throatily. “Do you like my big breasts Charlie?”

“Yes.”

“Tell me you like my breasts, Charlie.”

He squeezed and kneaded her breasts. “Your breasts are beautiful.”

“I’m all hot for you, Charlie. Your dick is beautiful.”

She put her arms back through the straps of her dress and stood up. She stepped between his legs. I could see Charlie’s penis now, and it was huge and swollen and red, sticking straight up from his lap. She kicked off a shoe and put her foot on the couch between Charlie’s legs. Her toes slid under his crotch. The skirt part of her dress was caught on her legs in such a fashion that I am sure Charlie could see her pussy.

“Help me take off my stockings Charlie.”

She hiked her dress up higher on her thighs. Charlie began to studiously unhooking the clasps for the garter straps. He started to pull down on her stocking. She showed him how to roll the stocking down, and he rolled it slowly all the way down to her ankle, rubbing her thighs and calves with the flats of his hands as he did. She pulled her foot out of his crotch and the stocking came off in Charlie’s hands.

She switched legs, and Charlie did it again. This time, as he was unhooking her clasps, she took one of his hands and pressed it under her dress, against her flesh. I could barely hear her, but she whispered, “Do you feel how hot I am, Charlie?”

Charlie’s face was red and looked a bit hot, too. He went slower this time, clasping her meaty thigh with the palms of his hands and pulling down, rolling the stocking along till it fell off her foot. She turned around and backed up to Charlie, holding her hands provocatively behind her head.

“Unzip me.”

I was sitting on my heels on the bed now. I was totally caught up in the scene before me. I caught Vicki’s eye and she smiled and winked. Charlie unzipped her dress from the small of her back to the middle of her bottom. She dropped her arms, and the dress slipped to the floor.

“The garter belt, Charlie?”

It was all that was left. She put her hands to the back of her head. Charlie unfastened the belt and tossed it to the end off the couch. She was naked now. She backed even closer to him and with her legs straight she bent over to pick up her dress. Charlie squeezed her bum cheeks one at a time. She stood in front of him folding her dress carefully, taking her time, and then she tossed the dress aside casually. I giggled. She smiled at me.

If the lights had been bright, and my focus perfectly clear, I might have thought that her flesh was a little loose and worn. Instead, with warm lights and a soft focus, she cut the figure of an ample breasted, curvaceous, young maiden. Naked and barefoot, she looked like a woman with milky skin preparing for a bath. My loins started to ache with desire. Not with desire for her, but for the idea of her standing there with a vital young stud fixated and vulnerable in the web of her sexuality.

The song changed: Gloria Gaynor’s “I Will Survive.” It made me want to dance. Charlie clung to Vicki’s hips. His dick was long and twitching about, and I assumed he ached for her, or the idea of her, too.

She turned to face him and took his hands and pulled him up from the couch. She pulled his arms around her, and then she put her arms under his and pulled him against her.

They kissed, and the strangest emotion came over me. I was jealous, but I couldn’t tell of whom. They squeezed each other tightly and swayed to the music. With his hands sunk firmly into her soft bottom, they moved in a circle, and Vicki intentional rubbing against Charlie, all that flesh on flesh, the friction and heat between them. Then she shuffled him over to the couch and pushed him back till he was sitting again. She kneeled on the carpeting in front of him.

“I want to suck your cock, Charlie. Do you want me to suck your cock?” she asked.

I hadn’t expected this.

“Hmmmm, baby, is that what you want?”

She was stroking his rock hard shaft with both hands, breathing the words against its head like it was a microphone. Charlie looked lost. He groaned as she licked him, and then he looked at me as she went down on him. My eyes must have been wide, but I mouthed, “It’s okay,” to him.

She sat on her heels and nodded away on Charlie. His head fell back against the couch. I had to adjust my seat. I couldn’t believe my eyes.

She was able to plunge her lips all the way to the base of his penis, and when she pulled her head up she did so very slowly and she pulled on his penis and it seemed to stretch like taffy. It was remarkable in that Charlie’s dick looked an inch or two longer than it already was as her lips came up to the head of his penis. Then she plunged her head down again, taking all of him in her mouth. It didn’t seem possible. Again and again, up slowly, pulling, stretching, and then down hard.

Charlie was writhing under her. I couldn’t imagine being so rough on a penis, any man’s penis, let alone Charlie’s biggun. Charlie made sounds I had never heard before, half pain, half ecstasy, otherworldly. It was if she was sucking the life out of him. I felt like I should come to his rescue.

My curiosity got the best of me. I had to see her technique. I got up off the bed and sat down on the end of the couch. Vicki came up off of Charlie and smiled at me. It seemed she was reading my mind. She went back to work on Charlie slowly and instructionally. I watched intently.

I realized that my earlier breakthrough (my “cocksucking epiphany” as I had thought of it) was a sham. What Vicki was doing made my efforts seem like a tease. Like I have told you before, I was never a big fan of giving head, but watching Vicki seemingly eviscerate Charlie through his quivering erection fascinated me.

Charlie’s penis would submerge into her mouth quickly. When she came up, she seemed to take the skin with her. Charlie’s pubic hair would rise up his shaft with the tug on his skin, and then descend in a kind of optical illusion as Vicki’s head was still coming up. As she kept repeating this procedure, Charlie carried on like a madman strapped to a gurney. He clenched and unclenched his fists. The veins in his neck stood up. Gurgles and grunts escaped his lips uncontrollably. Occasionally he would slap the seat cushion or the back of the couch. I half expected him to yell uncle.

“Charlie should have to pay a lot more than forty bucks for this,” I couldn’t help but speak my mind.

“Forty?” Charlie looked at me incredulously, but only for an instant, and then he succumbed to his pleasure.

Vicki came up for air. “Come here and watch.” She pushed Charlie’s legs farther apart, shifted her weight to the side, and patted the floor next to her. “This is just stage one.”

Stage one? I wanted to be closer to her. I stood up.

“Take off your robe. We’re all friends now, remember?” Vicki said as she smiled at me as she gave Charlie’s penis a few friendly tugs.

I took off my robe. I was naked and barefoot, like her, like Charlie. I joined her between Charlie’s legs.

She whispered to me, “I bet you don’t like giving head.”

“Not really,” I responded. She winked at me.

“I didn’t, either, but then you fall in love, and things change. It’s a good thing to know how to do well. Trust me. And this! This is a handsome specimen, dear. You need to keep it happy.” We laughed. “Watch.”

I watched. She proceeded as before. Charlie squirmed. Then she took the base of Charlie’s shaft in her hand. With her lips over the center of the penis, she appeared to suck in, creating a vacuum. As she brought her head up and down, his skin moved over the shaft. She did the same with her hand, but alternated, moving her hand in the same direction as her lips, and then in the opposite direction. Her pace quickened. Charlie was gripping the seat cushion, and his knuckles were white. I could tell Charlie was just about to come from experience, and just as I was about to say something, she released him.

“The real trick,” she said to me quietly, and as I leaned forward I realized that we were essentially huddled around Charlie’s cock like we were inspecting a fascinating piece of jewelry, “is to roll and squeeze with your tongue as you go. It’s like a hand job and a blow job all in one.”

Charlie made a sound like he needed medical attention. Vicki rolled her eyes and we giggled.

She put her lips next to my ear. “When you’re my age, dear, you need to know how to keep a man happy.” Her comment obviously amused her.

I tried to memorize her features. I wanted to remember her. I wanted to know what she knew. As I stared at her, she kissed me. Her mouth was wet and hot. She withdrew, and her smile was contagious. I looked away at Charlie’s cock. It was glistening wet and enticingly thick.

“Go on, give it a try.”

I tried to go all the way down on Charlie, but I felt like I was going to choke.

“Don’t be so gentle with it, Annie. It’ll give.”

I tried again, more aggressively, and she was right. When I came up, I pulled Charlie’s skin into my mouth. I think I had it. I tried the hand-job/blowjob technique, and while I can’t say I mastered it, I got the hang of that too.

“Let’s do this right, give him the full treatment,” Vicki whispered to me. She told me to get on the couch next to Charlie. I crawled up on the couch and sat on my heels and bent forward so I could take Charlie’s cock in my mouth.

Vicki stayed between his legs and took his balls in her mouth and lolled them around. I watched her as I worked on Charlie’s shaft with my newfound prowess. She tugged at his sack, pulling it away from him. She licked and suckled him. And then she started to hum and moan, and I could feel the vibrations resonate up Charlie’s penis and into my mouth. Our faces were close, and with all the slurping and moans of pleasure, I thought of us working a big banana split from different ends – she got the cherries and I got the banana.

Vicki disengaged. “Try making some noise, sweetie,” she whispered to me. “It will drive him crazy. Follow my lead. And Charlie, scoot down just I bit, honey.”

Charlie adjusted himself and I came up for a little air. I watched Vicki moisten her fingers and slip them between Charlie’s pinched up bum cheeks and I assumed she was aiming to massage Charlie’s bumhole while we worked. This really was the full treatment, I thought.

I took his cock back in my mouth; Vick went back to suckling his balls. Vicki’s hums and moans turned to more guttural groans and after a while I was thinking she sounded like a frenzied porn queen (though “Deep Throat” is the only porn movie I have ever seen – a field assignment for a psychology class, if you would believe – so consider the source.)

I got to humming and figured out that I could get the most vibration by making a sound like cow moaning. It was like Charlie was enjoying an inverted vibrator, with the added advantage that my mouth was wet and slippery, and it sported a tongue.

Charlie was tensing all his muscles, and his face was so clenched up I thought is might disappear. He started making noises, gurgling and sputtering at first, and then he started groaning along with us. We sounded like a heard of agitated cows.

I was working him faster now. Charlie’s cock was drenched, and it slipped in and out of my mouth with no resistance. Charlie was alternating between petting my back and bum with his hand, and slapping it on the couch like he was in pain. I heard Vicki’s voice.

“Tell me when you think he is close.”

I was actually starting to work up a sweat on my brow, and I was hopping he was getting close. Then a felt the telltale twitter in his loins. I sat up.