A Summer Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,405 Followers

My underwear promptly joined the pool of cloth formed by my trousers at my feet, and as I looked over at Mrs. Gibson again, Elsa began to softly stroke my rigid shaft with both of her dainty hands. It felt delicious, but I was momentarily distracted by Mrs. Gibson. She had pulled her skirt up over her hips and was now sitting with her legs lewdly spread as she watched us. She had a wild, unkempt bush of chestnut hair, but it was not thick enough to hide her swollen outer pussy lips. Unlike Elsa, her pussy lips were quite large, obscene really. As I looked she took a hand away from her tits and used it to spread her lips apart so that I could see the now juicy red flesh behind them and the flushed opening of her cunt. She slipped a finger into it, just deeply enough to get it wet to the second knuckle, and then pulled it back to her face and inserted it into her mouth, sucking on it sensuously as though it was a small cock. "You have a beautiful cock," she said as she finished sucking on her dirty finger. Her green eyes were riveted on me and on Elsa's ministrations to my cock.

Suddenly my attention was jolted rapidly back to Elsa as I felt her tongue begin to lick the precum off the end of my prick. My prick jumped and I looked back down at her to see her obscenely long tongue massaging the end of my prick, while her icy blue eyes remained riveted on my face. "Oh shit!" I said almost involuntarily.

"Yes, she does have quite a tongue doesn't she?" I heard Mrs. Gibson say.

"Fuck yes," I said as I looked back at Mrs. Gibson. She was now slowly finger fucking herself with one hand while another twisted and pulled on one of her nipples. She had hooked the heels of her pumps into the side rungs at the base of the old style wooden chair so that her thighs were pulled wide and kept there. "God, I . . ."

The thought I was about to express was totally lost as I felt Elsa slurp the head of my cock into her warm wet mouth. She released a lot of saliva from her mouth to use as lube on my shaft, which she was stroking with a twisting motion with both hands. Occasionally one hand would drop down and massage my balls. "Oh fuck!" I repeated.

I let my hands drop to Elsa's tits and began to twist her nipples. She groaned and it put the most delicious vibration on my cock head. "Oh God that feels good."

"You're beginning to repeat yourself, Jimmy." I heard Mrs. Gibson say. I looked over at her again and saw that she was still slowly masturbating as though she was in no hurry to climax—just enjoying the moment.

Then I felt Elsa ratchet her efforts up to another level. She opened her mouth and sucked in my cock, first to the back of her mouth and then down her throat, all the while continuing in some fashion I didn't comprehend to massage it with her tongue. Her hands snaked around to the back of my ass and were pulling me forward. I quickly returned my attention to Elsa. None of the girls I had known before could deep throat me as Elsa had just done. Her throat felt like a tight warm cunt.

"Fuck her Jimmy. Fuck her face!" I heard Mrs. Gibson say. "Grab both sides of her head and just begin to fuck her just like you were fucking some little girl's ass from behind. You can do it. She won't mind. She loves it. She's told me so."

I removed my hands from Elsa's tits and gripped both sides of her head, mostly just hanging on as she bobbed up and down on my cock like it was a Popsicle. This felt so incredible. I could feel my balls tightening.

"Harder Jimmy. Really fuck her."

I began to pull her head back and forth as I thrust my hips into her face and my cock down her throat. Oh fuck, I thought. This was as good as any cheerleader's cunt I ever had (or imagined I had, to be honest).

"I'm, I'm . . . I'm g, g, g, gonna cum." I stuttered.

"Pull out!" demanded Mrs. Gibson. "I want to see you spray her face and tits."

I looked back at Mrs. Gibson. She was still leisurely stroking her fingers in and out of her cunt. Apparently nowhere near a climax. "O, O, O, Okay," I stuttered again. I tend to stutter when I'm under stress. "I, I , I hav, hav, . . . haven't c, c, cum in weeks. Not since my g, g, g, . . . girl friend left."

"Pull out and spray all that hot sexy cum of yours on her!" Mrs. Gibson repeated.

I pushed Elsa's head away and gripped my shiny, wet cock. Then I kept it right in front of her face and began to stroke it. It didn't take long. "Arrrrrrrgh," I groaned as the first stream of cum hit Elsa in the face coating her forehead and one closed eye. I followed that with several more groans and streams of my hot creamy cum until most of her face was covered, and the cum was dripping down on her tits. Elsa just sat there on her knees smiling up at me with her cum covered face. It was a lot of cum, even for me. But two weeks without sex is a long time.

"That will be all Elsa. Thank you," I heard Mrs. Gibson say.

"Yes Mum."

"Oh baby, that was so good. I . . ." I stopped in mid-sentence when, as I looked down, I realized that Elsa had vanished. I turned to Mrs. Gibson. "What the fuck was that?"

"Probably the best blow job you've ever had. Don't you agree?" Mrs. Gibson was still playing with her pussy as she spoke to me.

"Yes, but . . ."

"How long will it take you to get hard again?" she interrupted. "I want you to fuck me."

"Where's Elsa?"

"Gone. I told you, she's a ghost. But she's also a servant. She will come back if I ask her, but right now that's not what I want. What I want," she said lewdly, "is to fuck that big dick of yours."

"What about your husband?"

"What husband? I divorced him ten years ago. He was worthless—in bed and any other way you could measure him."

"Oh."

"Are you afraid of me Jimmy?" she asked as she stood and walked towards me. She was naked now except for the high heels and a string of pearls. My god, she looked voluptuous: her face surrounded by its halo of wildly tossed dark chestnut hair with her piercing green eyes; her big soft tits covering much of her chest topped with a light brown areolas and pink nipples protruding from her chest like oversized pencil erasers; her somewhat plump soft belly; her broad hips and wild bush at the junction of her long sexy legs. I could feel my dick rapidly recovering, even as my mind was asking what I had gotten myself into. My hand, sort of on auto-pilot, reached down and began to stroke my rapidly hardening dick.

Take your shoes and the rest of your clothes off, before you trip on those things Elsa dropped around your feet," she said.

My dick was doing the thinking now and I quickly peeled my T-shirt off and then bent to release my shoes and push my pants and jockey shorts away. Now I stood naked before Mrs. Gibson with my cock bobbing before me.

She grabbed my prick and led me into the living room where she asked me to lie on the rug on my back. Dropping to her knees astride my legs she began to use my rigid prick to massage her breasts and their engorged nipples. "Oh yes!" she said. "I was thinking about doing this as we drove up here. Every time I looked over at that obscene bulge in your pants all I could think about was how much I wanted to get my hands on your cock."

"What else did you want to do with my cock?" I asked. I was into this now. My misgivings, however well founded, had been summarily dismissed by my lust. "Did you want to suck on it? Did you want me to use it to fuck that hot sloppy wet cunt you have between your legs?" I asked. "Is that what you want, Mrs. Gibson. Maybe you want it to spray my hot cum on your face just like I did Elsa? Are you a filthy slut that just wants my big hard dick to get you off?"

"Oh you are a dirty boy aren't you?" she responded with a smile. She dropped to her knees and crawled forward until she was astride my hips. Then she lowered herself trapping my prick beneath her, not in her cunt yet, but between her pussy lips. She began to move back and forth so that my cock was sliding between her wet slippery lips and over the end of her clit as it reached the top. She gasped each time my prick stroked her clit. "Oh fuck, that's good!" she said with a growl.

I reached up with both hands and began to massage her tits while she continued to masturbate herself on my cock. She leaned forward so that I could pull one of her big soft tits up to my mouth and suck on her nipple. Fuck I was in heaven. I could have kept this up all afternoon, or so I thought.

After what seemed like an eternity of foreplay she pushed away from me, raised her hips off me, reached down to grab my cock, and slowly and carefully inserted it into her steaming cunt. At first she just held the head between her lips, getting used to its size. "Fuck, you're big!" she said.

I flexed my hips upward. Not enough to really drive it home. Just enough to let her know that I could and would. Her response was a high-pitched cry, "Arrrrrrrgh!"

I pulled back.

"No, don't! Leave it in me!" she cried out.

I flexed my hips again and drove it in a bit further than the first time and she screamed again. This time I just left it there, about halfway into her cunt.

"Oh fuck! Yes that's good, so good," she said. Her eyes were closed and her wild mane hanging down around her face. I could feel her slowly forcing her cunt farther down onto my cock.

I flexed my hips again and really drove it home. She screamed again and fell forward, her big tits smashed against my chest. We just lay there for the longest time, my dick fully inserted in her cunt and Mrs. Gibson softly whimpering. Eventually she rose up, forcing my cock even further into her. Then she began to raise and lower herself on my spike using her legs. She quickly established a rhythm that I tried to match with the flexing of my hips. Now she was crying out louder as she rode me. "Oh fuck, fuck fuck! So good. So good. Fuck, oh fuck," with a lot of unintelligible crying and whimpering for punctuation.

"Play with your clit. I told her. "Go ahead and get yourself off."

She reached down with one hand and began to stroke her clit. We were maintaining our rhythm, but it was obviously harder for her. Her upper body was swaying about and her tits were swinging widely. It was so fucking erotic to watch. This was the best fuck I had ever had.

Suddenly her fingers on her clit pushed her over the edge into an orgasm and I could feel her cunt clamp down on my cock. She held her position through three or four waves of orgasm and then collapsed on top of me, my still hard prick buried in her slowly spasming cunt. "Oh fuck, that was good," she whispered.

"Good," I responded, "but we're not done yet."

"Uumm. There's more?" she whispered in my ear.

"Oh yes," said. "I'm young and I haven't been laid in weeks. I can go on all afternoon."

She raised herself up and looked down at me with a wicked smile, her hair in a disheveled mess around her face. "Good!"

"But give me just a minute to recover," she said as she lay back down on me.

She just lay on me for several minutes, her big tits smashed against my chest and my still hard cock still buried to the hilt in her cunt. Her cunt felt so good wrapped around my cock. Eventually my prick began to twitch, more or less on its own.

When it twitched the third time Mrs. Gibson moaned softly in my ear. I did it a couple of additional times and each time she moaned, each time a bit louder. "Umm. That feels good," she said.

"Are you ready for more." I asked.

"Yes." she was silent for a moment, but I could feel her flexing the muscles in her cunt around my cock. Then she raised herself up off my chest enough so that her tits were hanging down and her nipples just grazing my chest.

We stared at each other, our mutual lust building.

"How?" I asked.

She cocked her head in response, asking what I meant by my simple question.

"I meant how do you want it this time? How do you want me to fuck you?"

"Oh," she purred as she continued to drag her nipples across my chest.

I was gently thrusting into her now, while she took a moment to consider my question.

"From behind. I want you to fuck me from behind. I'll bend over the couch or some other piece of furniture and you stand behind me and shove that big hard dick of yours up my cunt from behind me."

"Good." I said. "I've been thinking about that since we were in your office."

"Oh you dirty, dirty boy. You wanted to fuck me when we were talking in my office?"

"Fuck yes!"

"When you walked across the office to the couch, I wanted to grab your ass and pull it up against me and dry hump you."

"Ummm," she said. "That's sexy, but it's not a fucking fantasy."

"I know, but when you sat down and crossed your legs, all I could think about was laying naked on you with your legs and those sexy heels wrapped around my ass while I plowed your cunt with my cock."

"Were you thinking about fucking my ass?"

"No, I've never done that," I said, suddenly feeling a bit intimidated.

"We will, but not today. Right now I just want to have you pound my cunt from behind while I finger my clit to another orgasm and then I want you to spray your cum all over my tits."

"Fuck!" I said as I flexed my cock in her cunt again. "Is that what you were thinking about when we were in your office?"

"No, but I was sure thinking about it as we drove up here when I was looking at that big bulge in your pants. That's when I decided to call on Elsa to eat me. I got so fucking horny as we were driving up here. But she wasn't enough, so I had her suck you off while I watched. I love to watch. But that still wasn't enough, so I just had to have you fuck me."

She pulled herself off my cock and then stood over me, a foot on either side of my legs, with her swollen cunt readily visible through her dark red bush. She reached down with her hand and pulled me to my feet. "Lets go back to the kitchen. I'll lean on the chopping block while you fuck me. There's more light in there. I want to be able to see you squirt on me."

She led the way back to the kitchen and I followed my dick bobbing before me as I walked. When she got to the kitchen she leaned back against the chopping block facing me with her legs spread, holding her tits out to me. "Don't forget to pull out," she said. "I want all your cum on these girls." Then she turned and leaned on the chopping block, her weight on her elbows and her sweet round ass pointed at me. She had kicked her heels off and her legs were spread so her pussy was readily visible between her ass cheeks.

I stepped up behind her and pushed her feet a bit farther apart to get her cunt at the right level for my dick. Then I shoved it in an inch or two. She groaned, but when she realized I had stopped, she yelled at me, "God damn it! Don't stop! I don't want you playing with me now. Shove it all the way in and then fuck me—hard!"

I grabbed her hips just at the top of her ass so I could get a good grip and then I slammed my cock into her cunt. I could feel it bottom out on her cervix. She screamed as my prick stretched her.

Then I began to pump my prick in and out of her. "Harder, faster, you son of a bitch!" she demanded. "Go on, fuck me like you really mean it!"

I began to ram it in and out as hard and fast as it would go, using my legs to provide strength. Our bodies made a slapping sound every time they came together at the end of my stroke. I didn't think I could last too long at this pace, so I began thinking about multiplication tables and other unsexy things to avoid climaxing. Have you ever tried to do square root in your head while you are fucking? Square root without a calculator is hard enough, but it's fucking impossible to do while you are screwing. I never solved the problem, but it kept me from cumming for several minutes while Mrs. Gibson groaned and cried as I gave her cunt the most ferocious fucking I've ever given anyone. She came twice more and I still couldn't solve the problem.

Finally she pushed me away. "Fuck! You're inexhaustible," she said as she stood before me. Then she stepped around me and returned to the simple wooden kitchen chair she had been sitting in while she watched Elsa blow me. She held out her big tits and said, "Come here and squirt that hot cum of yours all over these."

I stood before her, her legs lewdly spread on either side of mine and began to stroke my cock, knowing it wouldn't take me long. We had been fucking long enough so I knew there would be a lot, and I told her so.

"Good, she said. "Spray the first shot in my face and the rest on my tits." She continued to hold her tits out toward me.

As I predicted, it didn't take me long. After a half a dozen strokes with my right hand I could feel the cum rising from my balls. "Oh god! Here it comes. I'm gonna cum. Arrrrrrgh!" And the first blast hit her hair and her the nose and cheek. The rest I managed to liberally distribute over both of her tits.

I was weak from my climax, and I leaned forward with one hand on her shoulder. She ducked her head down and sucked all the remaining dribs and drabs of cum from my prick.

We spent another hour fucking that afternoon. I came twice more and I lost track of how many more orgasms she had, including a couple while my cock was jammed into her ass (she decided not to wait for another day). Finally she looked at her watch and said, "Oh god, I've got a client meeting in an hour and a half on the other side of town." She looked down at herself and began to laugh. "Look at me. I'm a fucking mess. Your cum, my cum, sweat. It's all over me. We smell like a brothel. Come with me back to my apartment while I clean up and I'll drop you at my office where you left your car. Tomorrow I'll meet you up here at 10:00 o'clock to show you the work that needs to be done."

"Oh and by the way you will be paid for today."

"Fuck," I said. "This may the best summer job ever."

Mrs. Gibson just laughed at me as she was putting her blouse and skirt on over her cum covered body. "Come on," she said. "Get dressed. You won't get paid if you make me late."

A little smile crossed my face as I thought about seducing her to make her late on purpose. Better not, I thought. No point in messing up a good thing. Besides I wasn't sure I could get it up again. Even as an 18 year old, I had my limits.

Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,405 Followers
12