A Summer Job Encounter

Story Info
Young bartender meets a hot regular client.
7.1k words
56.5k
8
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was a rising senior in college, I decided that I needed a change in the way I made money during the summer and the school year. I took a chance and quit my job that I had had for 5 years, and I attended bartending school. It lasted for 2 weeks, and just as we were certified, a new bar opened up in a very good location in town. I decided to take a shot at getting a bartending job there, even though I knew it was a long shot with me never having bartended before. After getting grilled by a tough, asinine assistant manager fresh out of college, I got the job. I still do not know how, but it just worked out for me for a change. I started in a week.

As soon as the doors opened, we were absolutely covered up with customers. The way the bar was designed, we had a long, narrow bar that was awful to work. We also had about 6 long tables that were the responsibility of the bar staff and certain wait staff. At rush hour, we had four and five rows of people yelling in their orders at us. It was quite a challenge. Where I excelled was in the fact that I enjoyed quality cocktails and I was a trained bartender that knew my recipes. The other, more experienced bartenders had come up through the ranks and were by default servers turned bartenders. They relied on me in the team to save their butts when it got busy and specialty drink orders came in. I was able to build regular customers because I made good drinks that not many others knew.

We had the most popular place that summer, and with that came some gorgeous women. As the weeks drew on that summer, the more regular customers became known by name. One in particular was Donna. She and her husband started coming in to the bar in the first few days we were open. They luckily sat in my section from day one and we hit it off. Donna's husband, Jim, was a local business man and seemed to be a bit older than Donna who was probably in her late 30s or early 40s. I always picked Jim to be around 55 or so.

Donna was one of those women who was absolutely gorgeous, and in this case, her face and body would rival any of the younger women I knew at the time. She was about 5'6" with dark brown hair and green eyes. She was ideal in my opinion because she had a gorgeous set of legs and ass with a nice set of tits that always seemed to have hard nipples no matter how hot the day was that summer. Not to mention she wore some of the classiest clothes I have ever seen.

As the relationship grew with those two, Donna became more flirtatious with me, to the point that I would look at Jim to make sure he was not getting pissed at her or me. He always seemed to either be oblivious to it or be right in there urging her on. Jim traveled a good bit to work his business, so a lot of times, Donna would come in alone or with some friends. At those times, she would really flirt openly and even become physical by touching me or hanging on me at the table. I did not mind at all, but since I knew she was married, I was a bit uncomfortable. I was not experienced with married women at that time. Jim was also a big tipper; I did not want to lose their business by pissing him off. The more he witnessed her doing this without regard, the more aggressive I became. He never once got angry or upset. Donna would even go as far as to make comments like, "Do you like my outfit and shoes today? I thought I saw your tongue hanging out and a bulge in your pants earlier."

I actually grew to be pretty good friends with them as far as it could go with them coming into the bar, but Donna and Jim shocked me one day when they began talking to me about their annual summer party around the July 4th holiday. They asked me to come and bartend for them and their guests. Donna insisted and Jim offered me $750 plus tips for an evening of work. I could not pass it up. It was only a week away, so I was barely able to get free, but I showed up at their house as planned. I assumed they were rich because of they way Donna dressed and the expensive cars they drove, but this house was gorgeous as I pulled down the dive way. There was sprawling property with large trees and a house that was at least 6,000 square feet. For only two people, this was a lot of house. I entered through the side gate, as Jim requested, to find a catering company being directed by Jim to set up the food around the patio and a live band was setting up next to the Olympic sized pool. He saw me, and came over to greet me.

"Hello Bracky, I am so glad you could make it. Let me show you where to set-up shop. I went to the liquor store to place the order and they just brought it out a while ago. I want you to check over it to make sure everything is there that you need." Jim said as he approached. "I am glad you asked me to do this Jim, I am excited to have a chance to build my experience with this type of party. Just show me where you want to have it all set-up." The bar area attached to the pool house was very nice. It was built into the pool house wall and pool area behind an open, rock bar. These people obviously like to entertain, because the property was set-up perfectly. I began to set everything up just like I liked. Jim went back to assist the caterers and band. I did not see Donna yet, but I was anxious to see what she would be wearing for this, and I was hoping to get a big hug from her. I could hardly wait.

It was not long before early guests began to show. A couple of the catering people stayed to serve the hot food, but I knew I was going to earn my money tonight as more and more people began to roll in. I counted at least 100 people arriving within the first hour. I started getting hit as soon as the first guests entered the patio and pool area. I was mixing drinks like crazy and running around all over the place. I forgot about Donna, but I knew she must be in the house somewhere because one of the catering people kept coming to me for her drinks. As soon as the food was ready, people began to settle down and began to eat rather than drink. I was glad because some people were already teetering. Another drink order came for Donna, and the young lady who kept running them to her was pulled away to help the chef. I told her I had a moment to run the drink up to the main house. Plus, I wanted to see Donna before she got totally drunk on her gin cocktails. Jim was over hob knobbing with some of his colleagues as I ran into the back door. No one seemed to be inside, but I yelled out to find her. She answered from the front of the house. I walked in to find her bent over a table trying to move it out of the way. I could not make out what she had on, but her thin sarong was outlining her ass just perfectly with the sunlight in the front windows. "Donna, hey I did not think I was going to see you tonight you have been stuck in here so long. Do you need some help?"

She stood up and turned around with a sly grin on her face. "Hey big guy, I have been swamped in here with guests. It is great to see you, sweetheart." I almost fell over when I saw what she was wearing. I could plainly see a thong bikini through the white sarong, but she also had on a matching, bright yellow bikini top, under a white button down shirt that was open in the front. I knew she had a nice body, but I had no idea how good of shape she was in until I saw this vision of womanhood. Those same lean legs and manicured feet stood out, but now I was seeing her toned stomach and perky tits peeking at me under her shirt. Her angel face with that sly grin, framed in her brown, long curls. Jim was such a lucky bastard to have this woman and this life. She reached up to hug me and I sat her drink on the table and took her into my arms and held her against me for a while enjoying the way she felt and smelled against my sweaty body from the summer heat. It was a little more involved than just a simple hello hug, and I did not care as I felt her thigh push into my cock and balls as she pulled her tits against me. This woman was hot as hell. I finally let her go, and she just smiled at me as she backed away.

"Here is your drink, I had a spare moment and the other girl had to step away. Plus I wanted to see you while it was slowed down."

"Oh thank you Honey, I was on my way out when I realized this table was in the way for the drunk people coming back through here."

"Where do you want it Donna? Your guests are being served and are asking for you. You need to get out there."

"I was just trying to slide it from this wall to the other to allow these people an easy way out so they do not damage it."

I grabbed one end of the shaky antique and gently slid it to the area she wanted. I turned to find her sipping her cocktail, "Come on, let's get out there", she said. As I walked past her, she pretended to slap me on the back and her hand popped my ass pretty firmly. I jumped and she just laughed, "Sorry about that Honey, I missed." I just smiled at her as I enjoyed the slight sting and kept moving.

By the time we got out there, most people were sitting down to eat their feast of shrimp and prime rib. I took the opportunity to go clean up my bar area for the second run. Plus, I also wanted to get in a position to sneak peeks at the good looking women in their tiny clothes and swimsuits sitting all around me. Donna was a vision as she and Jim were moving from table to table making sure all of their guests were comfortable and happy. I was impressed with the way they handled such a large crowd. Once they made their rounds, they came over to me for a refill. They were interested to make sure I was ok and having a good time. I assured them I was with a smirk as I stared at Donna's hard nipples through that yellow bikini top that was under her shirt. "Doesn't Donna look good tonight? A little different outfit than what she wears to the bar huh?"

"Yes sir, she is beautiful tonight. Jim, you are a lucky man."

Donna's eyes perked up, "Thank you Bracky, you are very kind to say that. Make sure you save me a dance later."

"It would be my pleasure." I said looking Jim in the eyes to gauge his reaction. He just winked at me and smiled as he walked away with her. All I could do was to stare at her ass and legs as she swayed in that thin sarong trying to hide my hard-on behind the bar. I was losing control where this woman was concerned. My attention was quickly switched as people began to finish their meals and found a desire to rekindle their earlier buzzes. Once the dancing and swimming started, I was slammed for the rest of the night, rolling into midnight and beyond before people began to leave. As it slowed down more and more, I realized how tired I was. I just kept looking at my tip jar and the gorgeous women around to keep my energy level up. By 2AM, the band had stopped and people were beginning to leave at a higher pace. Some of the drunkest guests were still around swimming and talking it up. But my work seemed to be done for the evening as well. I walked over to the catering crew and asked them if they had any food left. I was starving, and they gave me a plate full. I settled behind the bar out of sight of the remaining guests and began to eat it. Jim had warned me not to let things get out of hand with drinking for liability sake, and I wanted to let the people think I was not around so they would stop.

As I was wrapping up, Jim came over to find me. "Oh Bracky, I am glad you were able to get a plate of food. Are you ok?"

"Yes sir, I was just trying to regain some energy and rest and to also let the guests begin to sober up before they leave."

"Yes, that is good, most are gone now. Donna is walking the last ones out. You can go ahead and finish up your food and clean up the bar area. I think we are done. Thank you for the hard work tonight; you really did a nice job."

"Thank you Jim, I will get cleaned up. Can I get you or Donna anything else?"

"Yeah, hold our bottles out; we may have a night cap with you if we can get the place cleared out."

He walked away, and I finished up my plate and began to clean up the trash around the patio area, working my way back to the bar. Jim and I drank the same scotch, so I was glad he was holding a bottle out because I really wanted a drink. Donna drank gin, so I held her bottle out and the mixers she needed.

I began cleaning my area and noticed the band and caterers were carrying out their last boxes. They all came by to say goodnight to me, looking like they were worn-out. I still had some work to do, plus I wanted that night cap with Donna and Jim so I could get one more look at her. I soon heard their vans start-up and roll away, and then Jim came back out on the patio for one more check on the place. He yelled down to me and told me he would be down in a second for his cocktail.

I was boxing up the remaining bottles and wiping down the bar when he came back. I sat his scotch and water up on the bar with a bucket of ice and the bottle. "Where is your glass Bracky?" I slid it up next to his as I wrapped up the bar.

I fixed myself a glass of ice and slowly poured myself a drink. He clinked his glass against mine and thanked me again for the hard work. I leaned my head back to get my first sip and almost choked as I saw Donna coming out of the house. She had removed her shirt and shoes and was just in her sarong and bikini top. I do not know how she managed it in the summer heat, but her nipples were still rock hard and clearly visible through the yellow material. I just stared right past Jim as he spoke to me watching his sexy wife walk over to join us. When she got there, she laid a handful of clothes up on the bar and asked me to fix her a drink. I slid it over the bar to her and she threw her head back to down it. As we sat there chit chatting about the evening, laughing at some of the guests getting so drunk and making asses of themselves, I stayed on my feet on the working side of the bar so I could stare at Donna. We downed a few drinks laughing and telling jokes to each other. I was glad Jim asked me to stay a while because they were really a cool couple.

Eventually we started to wind down, and Donna came out of left field: "Guys, let's go swimming, I am burning up. I brought you both down a pair of swim suits so you could join me." I just froze and looked to Jim for his response. He was beginning to slur his words by now from all of the drinking, but he just said, "You two go ahead, I want to sit up here and enjoy my drink." Before he even finished, Donna stood up and dropped her knot out of her sarong and flung it up on the bar. She walked away flashing her tight ass in that thin bikini bottom. I almost jumped over the bar, but I tried to control myself. Jim threw one of the swimsuits at me and told me to change in the pool house. I obliged quickly.

I got right back out to the patio with my borrowed trunks on. They were a bit large for me, but I tied them up tight. "Jim, are you sure you do not want to join us?" All I could hear was Donna splashing her feet from the steps of the pool. I did not even hear what he said. I eased into the water, almost falling over from the drinks and the long night. I dipped my whole body into it to refresh myself and came up in front of Donna at the steps. "Are you coming in lady or are you just going to stay on the side?" She smirked at me again like she did in the foyer earlier and slid down one step to sink her thighs into the water. I was below her in the shallow end looking up at her gorgeous face and tits. Her nipples were really pushing her bathing suit out now, and as she spread her legs, she gave me a look right up her thighs to her bikini bottom. I could feel my cock come to life under my suit. I positioned myself on my belly to hide it, looking back at Jim who was still watching TV and sipping his drink.

She moved down one more step submerging her chest and torso into the water, splashing it seductively over her shoulders letting it drip down her tan skin. She pushed me back with her foot as she slid under the water with her head and ran it down my chest until she tapped my rock hard cock in my swim suit. I almost died right there on the spot because now there was no way she did not know what she was doing to me. She stayed under the water for what seemed like an eternity, until she popped up facing away from me towards the bar, "Jim, can you flip the switch for the pool lights, they are killing my eyes under the water." She eased backwards towards me forcing me to stand and I did not dare move. She pushed her back against my chest and her ass hit my cock right between her cheeks. I was dying slowly now from pleasure not daring to touch her while Jim was up and moving to turn off the lights. I could not register in my mind that this gorgeous woman was this daring with her husband only twenty feet away. "Donna, are you going to skinny dip again? Do not scare Bracky away." I almost passed out that Jim actually was accepting what was happening between us and knew what was in her mind.

"I am burning up and I know Bracky is from working tonight, so I thought I would get a little refreshed. Do you mind if I take my suit off?"

"No darling, go ahead, if Bracky does not feel uncomfortable with it, I am fine" he said. I was not really sure I heard that right, but when I felt Donna's hands come back to find my drawstring, I knew I was in trouble. Before I knew it, my suit was around my knees and she had my cock right in between her ass cheeks, swaying back and forth. I did not see it, but somehow her bottoms were off already and my cock was buried in between her ass cheeks with no barriers. I still was keeping my hands to my side, but I sure was not losing my stance, this felt great. Next thing I knew, she was pulling my right hand up to her right breast where she rubbed it all over her hard nipple. I did not much give a damn now, if she was allowing this, I was going to take advantage of it while the lights were out and Jim was more interested in the game highlights on TV. I squeezed her perfect breast in my big hand and tweaked her nipple between my fingers. She pushed her body harder against mine until my balls tapped her thighs. I eased my left hand up and untied her bikini top letting it float off of her.

She threw her wet hair back into my face like a wild horse and reached back to grab my ass and pull me against her. I was coming as close to fucking this sexy woman in the ass as I could with her husband only feet away. I lost track of him for the moment, I was relishing this experience with this woman I had lusted over so many times in the past few weeks. I was pulling her into me as she squeezed my ass and pulled me into her. My cock was rock hard now and no way was it going down anytime soon after this. If I had to get out of the pool anytime soon, I was going to be in trouble trying to hide this from Jim. All of a sudden, she let go of my ass and knocked my hands loose on her tits.

She turned around and stared into my eyes with hers and pushed her tits against my chest and fondled my cock with her hands. I could not help myself, I had to get that sexy ass in my hands and I reached around and got a feel of the sexiest ass I have ever seen. She pushed my cock up and trapped it against us between out tummies as she leaned into me and kissed me passionately. I got dizzy as I felt her nipples seeming to want to pierce my chest and this sexy woman's tongue slamming down my throat and dancing with my tongue. I pulled her closer and spread her ass apart with my hands now, hearing her moan just a bit. I took my right hand and moved it around between her thighs to stroke her pussy. As soon as I brushed against her pussy lips, she froze with her mouth wide open and let a slow moan of pleasure escape her lips. I did not even hesitate; I slid my finger right over her clit and began to stroke it back and forth.

I could not reach it very well from the backside, so I moved my hand around to the front and really began to work her. She spread her legs apart even more to allow me access, and I began to work her body over. I was so involved, I lost track of everything around me for a minute or two. Donna was moaning louder now as she began to have her first climax from my stroking. I regained some composure and realized Jim was still watching his highlights and could not hear or did not care that his wife was being finger fucked by me in his big ass pool. I plunged two of my fingers into her and she lost all control. I could feel her pussy clamp down and she tossed her head back wildly as the orgasm washed over her body. She let go of my shoulders and just floated backwards on the water, riding my fingers and she put her two ankles on either side of my head as she floated. If Jim turned around, we were dead, plus she was moaning even louder as her orgasm began to subside.

12