A Summer of Firsts Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moved his hand from Jack's head and cupped Loretta's left breast. Her body wiggled against his but she was silent. Nick's face was pressed against the side of her neck. He could not see Jack's eyes following the movement of his hand, neither could he feel Jack's own erection growing and pressing into Loretta's other side.

As for Loretta, she was happy. She liked happy. There had been, and no doubt would be in the future, times when she was not, when life was a steaming pile of crap. She was not of the opinion that people were "supposed" to be happy. Happy was rare. Happy should be treasured and enjoyed and not over-analyzed. Her husband, whom she loved a great deal, held her. A young man she'd always been fond of, and who she was quickly growing, if not more fond of at the very least more protective of, held her as well.

The kid was a mess, no doubt about that, but he was a good kid. He had never once made her feel stupid. Even better, he never acted like he was wasting his time on her. He acted, at a time when hardly anyone else did, even her family, like she was someone who was worth taking care of. She hadn't felt that way since her daddy ran off years ago. All she felt from her step-daddy was the creeps. It had never occurred to her, not until she had watched Jack and Nick unseen, how much alike they were. Not in appearance, not even in personality. Nick was quiet, reserved and Jack was often too open, too unconcerned. They were alike in their kindness. They were alike in that they treated her like someone important, not someone just of worth but someone of real value, someone to be treasured and appreciated and looked after and made happy. Who the fuck would not love them?

She turned her head, seeking Nick's mouth. She mentally kicked her herself for asking about Lori. That had been a really stupid thing to ask. Of course, they hadn't had sex. As her lips found Nick she knew she wanted to be his first, had to be his first. She might be his only. If true, she couldn't bear the thought he'd look back on it with horror or disgust. If Nick never slept with another woman, she wanted him to remember it with a smile, remember her. And be happy.

She moved away from Nick enough to get her arm from under his head and between their bodies. It was an uncomfortable position but she was able to get her fingers around Nick's cock. Even though it was an uncomfortable position, she wasn't worried. She knew it would only be temporary. Reading her mind, Jack rolled away from her very slightly, maintaining contact, but giving her enough room to spread out.

She rolled on her hip toward Nick. She moved her hand from his dick to his right hip and her other hand stroked his left side. She pushed upward with her hand. He understood and rolled to his knees. He hesitated then. Loretta shifted her bottom and brought her left leg in front of him and then rested it beside him. The grass tickled her heel. She had succeeded in getting Nick between her legs.

She did a half sit-up and put her arms around his neck. When she laid back onto the blanket, he stayed with her. He looked so serious she had to smile. She recognized the face. It was the same look he wore when taking a test. She didn't want him to feel like it was a test. She cupped his face in both of her hands. She could feel the still soft hair that grew on his cheeks.

"Hi Nick," she whispered with a smile.

"Hi Loretta."

She raised up and kissed the two Band-Aids on his chin. "I'm sorry you got hurt."

"It doesn't hurt. My fault."

She put a finger across his lips and shook her head. "No one's fault. Shit happens."

Nick smiled. "You should put that on a bumper sticker."

Loretta pulled his head down. He moaned softly into her mouth as they kissed and one of her hands left his face to wrap around his dick. Her hand urged him forward. He followed.

He almost shot his wad when she drug the head of his dick up and down her slit. She was so wet and her skin, her pussy, was so hot. He expected it to be warm, like a mouth, but it was warmer than that. It was hot. Beneath him, Loretta shifted her hips and her fingers tugged.

Nick lowered his hips and was inside her. Their lips were still pressed together. Loretta's cheeks puffed out from the force of his gasp. Nick was afraid to move. It felt as if he'd started to cum already. This was nothing like he'd ever imagined. Her pussy felt velvety on his dick, almost like when he'd wrap a hot wash rag around his boner and jerked off in the tub. But her pussy was softer than any wash rag, any cloth he'd ever touched except maybe the silk of one of his dad's old ties.

And a wash rag never closed itself on his dick. He could feel Loretta's pussy squeezing, clenching at his dick. Her pussy was trying to pull his dick in deeper. He risked pressing harder. His dick bumped against something firmer, like a rubber ball but not quite as hard. Loretta moaned and he pulled his hips back. He broke the kiss, not completely, just enough so he could apologize for hurting her. He never got the chance.

Loretta's left hand grasped his butt and pulled him toward her.

"Don't stop Nick. That feels wonderful. Just put that lovely cock of yours inside me and stay awhile. Please? You aren't hurting me baby."

Nick thought she must be nuts. He didn't want to go anywhere. He didn't want to hurt her was all.

Her right hand caressed his left shoulder as they resumed their kiss. He felt another hand on his butt. He opened one eye. Jack was smiling at him. Jack winked. Nick interpreted the wink and the hand on his ass as signals that Jack was okay with this, that Jack approved.

Nick loved the feel of Loretta's pussy around his dick. She'd asked for him to stay inside her but the need to move was becoming over-powering. He lifted his hips from her, slowly, shivering at the feeling of her pussy clinging to him. It didn't want to break contact. When he felt the soft, looser feel of her outer petals folding over the head of his dick, he held his hips still and then reversed direction.

The hand she had on his butt moved to his cheek and she pushed his head up.

"That's right sweetie. Nice and slow for me, okay? I want you to make love to me, baby. We can fuck later. Right now I want to watch your face, watch your eyes, while you make love to me nice and slow. Can we do that?"

Nick nodded, afraid to trust his voice.

Loretta left her hand on his face as he moved inside her. Jack's fingers stroked his ass and side but beyond that, the man simply tried to take in the look on his wife's face, on Nick's face.

There was no way Nick could last very long. It was his first time and it was after hours of fooling around and hours of near perpetual horniness. His orgasm took him by surprise. He couldn't have stopped it if he wanted.

This, too, was different. When he jerked off he knew when he was going to cum. He didn't usually bother but if he wanted, he could stop, rest, and then go back. Not this time, not now.

He was sliding back into Loretta, loving the look on her face, when his balls clenched, his ass contracted, and suddenly he was cumming. His body shook and he pushed back into her, his dick bumping against the firm ball at the top of her pussy. He heard her gasp but he couldn't stop pushing. His legs straightened, his back arched. Jack's fingers tightened on his ass.

He heard a dull roar, a growl, and for a moment, was afraid he was going to faint again before he realized it was his own throat making that animal sound.

Loretta was biting her lip and her fingers rubbed his cheek. She was smiling. Beside him, he heard the man croaking. "Attaboy, Nick. Nice one, little brother. Nice one."

Suddenly his body weighed a ton. Nick could not hold himself up any longer. He collapsed on top of Loretta, resting on his elbows. His legs were still stiff. He laid there, body twitching on occasion and gasping, as Loretta and Jack soothed his body with soft caresses.

Nick started mumbling, "I'm sorry," into Loretta's ear. He wasn't sure what he was apologizing for, maybe for cumming so soon, maybe for hurting her if he had, maybe for freaking out earlier, and maybe because as wonderful as she had felt, it was Jack's hand on his back he was most aware of.

"Shh, baby. Sorry? For what? That was wonderful baby. Totally wonderful. I'm totally happy, totally satisfied. Just rest a bit, baby."

Nick opened his mouth and then closed it. He was going to ask her if she had had an orgasm. He was sure she hadn't. Christ, it had taken, what a minute, two minutes tops. Everything he'd read told him to expect this, to not be surprised or disappointed. So he tried not to be.

Whether purposefully or not, Nick had lowered his head to rest on the right side of Loretta's neck. Jack, who throughout had kept one hand on Nick's back and his foot stroking his wife's bent leg, moved closer. His arm fell across the small of Nick's back. He pushed his face against theirs. He kissed his wife, his cheek brushing against Nick's, then turned to kiss Nick.

Nick kissed him back but in a perfunctory, drowsy, post-coital, hazy sort of way. The three of them cuddled this way for a time. Nick noticed that Jack and Loretta's kisses were growing more fervent, more desperate. He shifted his right leg to the outside of Loretta's left. His mostly soft dick slipped free. She gasped into her husband's mouth when that happened.

The post-coital fog began to lift as Nick rolled off Loretta. His dick left a trail of cum and pussy juice atop her thigh. As he watched, Jack rose on his elbows and leaned over his wife. He was biting her lip, biting her tongue. He moved and started to do the same to her nipples.

"Oh fuck yeah baby. Play with my tits. Fuck, that drives me crazy."

Jack seemed happy to oblige her. Nick fondled his dick. He was eighteen, even so it would take a few minutes before his dick was ready for action again. For now, he would watch. He watched Jack's lips, teeth, and tongue torment Loretta's nipples. He watched her hand stroking the man's cock. Nick was impressed. Jack had already cum twice today and he looked good to go again.

Jack kissed his way down Loretta's body. He clambered over his wife's bent leg and knelt between her thighs. Nick moved closer, wanting to watch the man's cock bury itself in Loretta's wet and sloppy pussy. He could see his jizz smeared over her pussy, see it running down the lips too, soaking the blanket and all the "wet spot" locker room jokes he had heard finally made sense.

He rested his head on her hip, wondering if that was pushing it a little. Loretta's fingers in his hair reassured him it was not. His eyes opened in surprise when, instead of moving forward, Jack shuffled backward.

When Jack lowered his mouth to his wife's pussy Nick's groan mingled with Loretta's moan.

Jack swiped his tongue from the bottom of the slit, into her pussy and on up. His eyes found Nick's, making sure the kid saw his cum puddle on his tongue, before he swallowed it. Nick groaned again.

Jack lowered his mouth once more. He began to dart his tongue into her pussy, he licked, he sucked, he slurped. His face glistened with Nick's cum and her pussy juice. When Loretta's hips began to buck, he sucked her clit into his mouth and ravaged it with his tongue. Loretta's body became rigid. She held her breath.

Her husband moved quickly. He scrambled forward, grasped his cock and slammed into her. He thrust hard and fast. Nick knew he was witnessing the difference between making love and fucking.

"Oh my God. Fuck me Jack. Uh-huh, oh yeah, baby," Loretta panted after releasing her breath.

Inspired, Nick stretched his neck and sucked her left nipple into his mouth. As he flicked it with his tongue, Loretta's hand clutched at his head.

He heard a long drawn out hiss, "Oh my fucking God!" Then her body collapsed back onto the blanket.

Jack lowered himself. Nick snuggled in. They began to exchange sloppy, panting kisses as the sun touched the edge of the cornfield painting the dusty green leaves with bright orange light.

12