A Summer of Firsts - Reimagined

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick's mouth fell open. He couldn't believe Jack had said that to Loretta. Now what the fuck was he supposed to do. Jesus, he had the impression she knew what was up but now Jack had told her and she knew, knew for a fact, Nick was a pansy, an ass monkey, a cock sucker.

All of a sudden he felt like he was going to cry. That would be about the only thing that would make this whole fucking mess even worse. He turned, groping for the door, needing to get out of there.

Jack was caught by surprise. It was Loretta that stepped forward, glaring at Jack, and grabbed Nick's arm.

"Hey, Nicky, don't leave. It's all cool baby. Jack doesn't mean to be a douche. He really doesn't care what the world thinks about him and he thinks no one else does either. Stay a while. Please?"

It was his innate sense of politeness more than the words that gave Nick pause. She'd said "please" and it would be rude to run out on someone who invited you into their home. Another, firmer, hand touched his shoulder.

"Seriously man, like Retta said, don't go. I was giving you a compliment, brother. Retta knew all about my predilection. Ain't that a fucking great word? Predilection. She knew all about it. Hell, not to pop your bubble or anything, little brother, but you aren't the first guest I brought home." He smirked when Nick's head jerked up to look at him. "Nope, not the first." Jack's face and voice lost their jovialness. "But you're the first I've brought home that did anything that nice, that thoughtful, and that brave for my wife. I owe you for that way more than I owe you for a blow-job. Nice as it was."

Nick stared at the two of them, his jaw once more unhinged. "Your wife? What the fuck?"

Jack shrugged. Loretta giggled.

-

Nick followed them back into the house and into the living room.

"Have a seat." Jack said, gesturing with his beer can toward the sofa and then draining his own in a single long drink. Nick sat down near the arm, feet flat on the floor, beer can clutched in both hands, which rested between his knees. Loretta squeezed between him and the coffee table. Her pussy was at eye level. He dropped his gaze immediately but not before deciding she had a nicer looking pussy than the quick glance he'd seen down his soon to be ex-girlfriend's panties. He could smell her, not her pussy, or not just her pussy, her. He smelled soap, Dove he thought, plus something more floral or fruity, her shampoo he supposed. Nick found himself wondering what her pussy smelled like. His dick twitched uncomfortably in his pants.

Jack sat in a comfortable looking recliner that had seen better days. The fabric on the arms was threadbare. There was a dark spot, where years of hair had rubbed the material flat and deposited oil and gel. The thing looked old enough that Nick suspected that careful analysis of the stain would reveal a deeper layer of Brylcreem. There was still a tube of his dad's in the cabinet in the downstairs bathroom.

Loretta, Nick didn't think he'd ever think of her as Retta, settled at the other end of the couch. She pulled both feet up on the cushion and leaned against the arm, facing Nick, with her knees pulled up to her chest. That helped some, her breasts were now hidden behind her legs. What didn't help was the way her legs fell to rest on the back of the couch. Behind her overlapped ankles, one cheek of her ass was clearly visible. So was her pussy. The labia were together, but behind the crisp curls, Nick could see the slit of her sex. He only glanced and then darted his eyes away.

His eyes fell on Jack, who was smiling again. Nick didn't want to stare so he dropped his eyes, focusing on a stain on the left knee of his jeans, just above and to the right of the white area, where most of the material had worn away. In the old days his mom would have ironed one of those iron-on denim patches over the knee. Nick had finally put his foot down and dissuaded her from making him even more of an outcast than he already was. Iron-on patches? Fuck.

"Man, relax. You look like you're sitting in the principal's office or in the sheriff's office." Jack laughed at his own joke. Nick's head jerked up. He felt anger well up in his throat.

"Shut up Jack," Loretta snapped. "Nicky, you okay? You want to leave? That's cool but if you stay we can just lay back and let this big ole world spin without us. You don't owe us anything. I, we, don't want you feeling like you have to do anything. I'm glad I had the chance to finally say "thanks". I feel seven different kinds of shitty for not tracking you down and saying it before. You're mom scares the shit of me but I could have said "what's up" one of the days I was picking up my sister."

Nick was able to make his head respond enough to turn toward her. "Don't sweat it. It was fun for me."

It had been fun, in a way. He'd enjoyed the fact the teacher had chosen him to tutor Loretta. What wasn't so fun was his mom's attitude toward Loretta and her family. Worse, was the stupid shit his friends had said or asked. "You felt her tits? Man, a bet she'd let you fuck her. I hear she's fucked all the senior guys." Stupid assholes. Of course, he never could bring himself to stand up for her. It wasn't like he had friends to spare. Plus, he had enjoy the whiff of notoriety he was afforded.

Nick, remembering that time clearly for the first time in years, looked at Loretta.

"Don't thank me." He shook his head as she opened her mouth to protest. "Guys, my friends, said stupid shit about you, about what you'd do if I asked you. I was too chicken shit to tell them to fuck off, that you weren't like that at all. So don't thank me."

He resumed contemplation of the stain on his knee.

He felt the cushions shift and then Loretta's hand was on his shoulder. It was warm. The scent of her hand lotion was added to the milieu of smells her body offered up to the air.

"Don't be a dork Nicky." Her voice was soft but insistent. "Guy's always talk. You think you can change that? Don't act stupid, 'cause you aren't. "

She giggled and Nick looked at her, surprised. The giggle turned into a laugh. "Just so you know. I did not fuck all the seniors." She paused. "I only fucked half." She laughed harder at the expression on Nick's face, gasped for a breath and added, "I blew the other half."

She collapsed against the back of the couch, clutching her sides and gasping for air.

Movement, caught in the corner of his eye caused him to look away. Jack had stood and was pushing the coffee table aside. He jerked his head upward.

"Come on, brother, stand up." Nick hesitated. Loretta had stopped laughing. She was looking at him with a smile.

"Go on," she whispered.

Nick moved his hands from between his knees, preparing to do as asked, but Jack stopped him.

"Hang on, little brother." He stooped and pulled one of Nick's shoes off, then the other, then the socks. He sat the shoes, side by side, at the end of the couch and dropped a sock in each one. Finished, he turned and looked at Nick. "Now stand up."

Nick stood and Jack joined him. Jack ran one hand through Nick's hair. It wasn't very long, just enough to hold onto, barely.

"You should let it grow man. You've got great hair, thick but soft."

Nick didn't bother to enlighten Jack on how hard he'd fought to wear his hair even this long.

"He's right," Loretta offered. "You look much better without the buzz cut."

Nick wondered if he should say "thank you" but Jack was tugging at the hem of his tee shirt.

"Let's get rid of this." Saying so, he pulled it up. Like a toddler getting ready for a bath, Nick held his arms over his head and let Jack pulled his shirt off over his head.

Jack ran his hands lightly over Nick's chest. Nick, dressed, was a bit of bean pole. His clothes hid a hard lithe body. He had kept up his habit of running and even though he wasn't playing baseball this summer, for the first time in forever, he still used the pull-up bar and weights he'd bought second-hand and set up in the barn.

When Jack's fingers trailed over his nipples, Nick shivered. Goose bumps raced up his arms and across his shoulders.

"Nice," Jack whispered in a husky voice. "Very nice, little brother." His fingers continued their journey south. Nick offered no resistance when Jack reached the waist button of his jeans. Jack paused and looked inquiringly at Nick. Terrified at the thought of being naked in front of Loretta, of any girl really, Nick, nonetheless, found the courage to give the barest of nods.

Jack smiled and thumbed open the jeans. He squatted then and unzipped the pants. Hooking his fingers in the top of the jeans he pulled them down. Nick's cock sprang free unencumbered by the underwear that was now lying on the floor of the laundry room back home.

Loretta sucked in a breath between her teeth. "Oh, Nicky sweetie, why didn't you let me see that thing before?" She giggled. "Good thing though, we'd never have gotten any studying done."

Nick appreciated the words but he was distracted by the need to put a hand on Jack's shoulders in order to steady himself as Jack tugged the left leg of his jeans, the one with the stain, over his knee and off his foot. Nick sat that foot down and raised the other, feeling strangely like a horse having its shoes inspected. The other pant leg followed. Jack stood, folded the pants, and bent to lay them atop the shoes. He picked up the tee shirt from the arm of the couch, folded it, and added it to the tidy stack of clothing on the floor.

He leaned forward and kissed Nick. Nick did not move, he barely even responded. Only Jack heard the soft whimper. Without breaking the kiss, Jack reached down and pulled his own shirt up. When he got it to his neck he tilted his head back long enough to remove the shirt. As he resumed kissing Nick, he tossed the shirt behind him, toward the recliner, but missed. The shirt landed, soundlessly, on the worn spot on the carpet in front of the chair.

Nick was finding it hard to ignore the fact Loretta was watching them but his desire was such, he was able to reach up and put a hand in Jack's hair. That one small gesture broke the logjam. Nick began to return the kiss. Jack accepted his tongue. Nick tasted the beer on Jack's tongue. He pressed his dick against Jack's pants, the head pressing against the naked flesh above Jack's jeans.

Before Jack could react, Nick sat down on the edge of the couch. He'd been imaging this for weeks. He willed his hands not to tremble as he began to unbutton the jeans of the man standing before him. He did so slowly, one button at a time, enjoying the slow revelation of cock. The cock was tucked down the right side of his jeans. Even with the jeans completely unbuttoned, all Nick could see was the mass of Jack's pubes and the bent, purplish base of the man's cock.

Nick knew how having your boner all bent like that felt but he couldn't bring himself to rush. He mentally flashed a "sorry" to Jack as he buried his face in the open fly of his jeans. Apparently, Nick had not gotten all Jack's cum earlier. His crotched reek of cum and damp cock and sweat. It reeked in the sense of being strong, over-powering, not in the sense of stinking. It didn't stink, not at all.

Nick, reminding himself that Loretta was watching, searched his feelings and discovered he didn't care. A deep, disapproving part of his psyche told him he would care, care a lot, later but Nick shut that part of himself up, for the time being. He began to push Jack's jeans off his hips. As he did, he kissed the steadily exposed glory of the man's cock. His mouth was there, waiting, open, when the all its glory was revealed.

Nick took the Jack's cock in his mouth. His hands abandoned the jeans, they hung there, just above Jack's calves, forgotten, as Nick's fingers splayed across Jack's ass and pulled him closer. Jack had a hairy ass. This was something Nick had not known. Even with his mouth full of cock, he wandered through his memory. Had he seen Nick's ass before? Should he have already known it was hairy? He wondered what the fuck difference it made and shoved the thoughts aside.

His hands pulled Jack in deeper as he continued to press his mouth forward. He breathed through his nose. He told himself to relax, reminded himself he had done this before, not deep-throating a cock of course, but in the privacy of his room he had practiced deep-throating a banana. Was it really that much different?

He opened his throat, tilted his head back and pushed. He felt Jack's hands on his head. He felt himself start to gag, stopped for a moment, then pushed again. The man's cock, caught for a moment, then made its way past the back of his tongue and into his throat. Nick's nose was buried in pubic hair. Jack's scrotum was squashed against his chin.

"Fuck yeah, Nicky," Loretta whispered. "Suck that cock." Nick spared her a glance. She stood beside the couch, one foot on the cushion. The fingers of one hand were buried in her cunt. The others were rubbing and patting the ship's prow he assumed was her clitoris.

Jack's hands tightened on his head. "Uh-uh, man. I'm supposed to be doing you."

Nick shook his head and tried to say "no". Of course, he couldn't speak, not with a cock tucked into his throat but in trying, he stumbled upon something amazing.

Above him, Jack shouted, "Holy shit, what the fuck did you do? Jesus."

Nick had done two things simultaneously, two variables, but which was the more critical. It was time to experiment. He still has his face pressed against Jack's belly. He tried taking a breath through his nose, if that failed he'd have to pull off Jack's cock in order to get a breath of air. He inhaled, slowly. His lungs filled. His mouth stayed planted around the base of the cock.

Okay then, first experiment. He shook his head. Jack groaned a little, but not obviously more than he had been since Nick's nose had tickled his pubic bone. Nick moved on to the second variable. He knew he couldn't speak, so he didn't try to say anything this time. Instead, he hummed. Bingo.

Jack's hands clenched and he panted, "Holy shit," over and over.

Loretta stepped closer, curious. She pressed herself against Jack's side. She timidly rested one hand on the back of Nick's head. He didn't seem to mind. She could hear her old high school tutor, humming, humming with her crazy sweet husband's cock deep in his throat. It was a measure of Loretta's essential decency that she felt not one twinge of jealousy. She'd never made Jack act like this when she gave him head. She couldn't even deep throat him. She didn't care. Jack was loving it and she was loving watching it. All she felt towards Nick was affection and admiration.

Under her watchful gaze, Nick stopped humming. He began to move his mouth up and down her husband's cock. Every time his mouth moved, he swallow Jack's cock to the hilt. At the perigee of his movement he would pause, pause and hum. Loretta could tell by Jack's movements he was getting close. So could Nick.

Nick moved his head back and started stroking Jack's cock. He tilted his head upward, looking at the man but Jack's eyes were closed.

"Man, I'm so close." Jack panted.

Nick looked at Loretta and took his hand away from Jack's cock. He nodded at the dick bouncing in front of his face.

"You do it," he commanded, no longer feeling shy. "Jerk him off." He turned to look her directly in the eyes. "Jerk him off, your husband, jerk him off into my mouth."

Loretta gaped at him.

Jack gasped, "Somebody do it or I'll do it myself." With that he opened his eyes and looked down at Nick. Nick tore his eyes from Loretta, not doubting she'd do as he asked.

He stared into Jack's eyes and kept staring as Loretta reached for her husband's cock and began to jerk him off. He was still staring, unblinking, when the first wad of jizz landed on his tongue. He didn't swallow. He sat there on the edge of the couch, staring at Jack, as jet after jet landed on his tongue, lips, and cheek. He'd already blown the guy once today. Still, perhaps because his wife's hand was on his dick, or perhaps because of Nick's newly discovered humming deep throat technique, his ejaculation was more than adequate.

Still staring, Nick closed his mouth. His Adam's apple bobbed up and down, imitating the earlier motion of his head, as he swallowed. He licked his lips, swallowed again. He wiped his cheek with one finger. And swallowed one last time.