A Summer of Slow Transition Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob paused and thought to himself, "What did I mean when I said we? Was I speaking of Pam and me or was I talking about Pam, me and Charlie?" Bob felt a strange excitement in his balls at the latter thought and didn't know exactly why and what he was trying to tell Charlie, if anything. Knowing secretly what he was really thinking he snapped out of his own erotic thoughts and said, "Yes, of course that's who I meant. Didn't mean for it to come out the way it sounded. Just watching her today got to me and I'm not thinking straight right now. I'm sure she got to you a little as well."

"No disrespect, to you or the misses but, we're both grown men now and I'm no longer your teacher, so I feel we can talk more freely. Can we?"

"Yes, of course. Please feel that we can always speak freely together and it would go no further. And no offense was, or will be taken. I had hoped you would feel the same way, now that we're neighbors."

"Glad you feel that way, Bobby. I feel the same way, so I am going to be perfectly honest with you. Watching Pam both today and yesterday, got to me a lot more than a little. I feel like I'm 20 years younger right now. She's like a vitamin pill, but much better and more fun. Again, I hope I'm not being too blunt and mean no disrespect. Just telling you as it is."

"I don't mind hearing that from you, as strange as that may sound. I know it sounds strange to me and not sure I quite understand what I'm feeling."

"Everything has a way of sorting itself out over time. Just be patient with yourself and with Pam. It's obvious how much you two are in love. I could see that in the way you look at each other."

"I have a feeling she wasn't just looking at me today."

"Well, I rather doubt that. I'm just a silly old man to her, I'm sure. But it's a nice thought."

Bob said, "Well, I should be getting in the house. It's getting late. It was nice reconnecting after all these years. I enjoyed today."

"I enjoyed it too. More than you know. We should do this more often."

"Yes, we should, and will. . . Okay Charlie. Talk to you later. Take care," Bob said as he stood up and stuck out his hand to shake Charlie's.

Charlie stood up too and put out his hand to meet Bob's. As they shook hands Charlie said, "Thanks again for a great day. I really enjoyed it and noticed that you did too." With a smile.

"Yes I did, very much so. That's part of what I meant when I told you I didn't quite understand what I was feeling."

"As I said, Bobby, things have a way of sorting themselves out eventually. Everything seems to have a way of going like we want or plan them. There may even be some pleasant surprises along the way. I'm pretty sure this will too, if you're patient like I said before. Get my drift?" He just smiled and winked.

"Uh, yeah, I think I do."

As Bob was about to start getting off the boat Charlie said, "Oh, one request. Please don't tell Pam what we talked about, or how much I enjoyed watching her, or anything I said. Please, I'd be mortified, and too embarrassed to face Pam again if you did. I'm not sure how I would handle that."

"Charlie, no worries. Like I said, what we talk about will always remain between the two of us. Relax, Okay? I suspect she is well aware of how much you enjoyed watching her, without me telling her though."

"Thanks Bobby. Appreciate that. That's comforting to know. Now the next time I see Pam I can act natural, knowing that she doesn't know that she gets me so fucking horny. I wouldn't want her to think of me as a threat or some sort of pervert. Thanks again." Charlie had a big smile on his face. Charlie had a feeling Bob would tell Pam, none-the-less.

"Okay Charlie, See you later."

"Oh, Bobby, one more thing. Does Pam like to fish too? We could all go out one day when this old tub is ready. Just curious, and food for thought."

"She loves the water and never mentioned a dislike or fear of boats. We've never talked about boating or fishing, though."

"Okay, no need to bring it up this soon. Just think about it and get a feel about the possibilities of her maybe liking the idea and thinking it might be a real fun time. Just something else to ponder for the future, no hurry. Bye, Bobby, and thanks for the day. Thank Pam for me as well please. Remember, MUM's the word. Bye, Bobby"

While Bob was walking to his house he thought, "I can't wait to tell Pam all of this if she asks or gives me any reason to think she might even be curious. She planted seeds without even knowing it." Bob laughed as he neared his back door and was excited about today, on all fronts.

When Pam got out of the shower she so badly needed after her work in the yard, she walked into the living room. Bob was sprawled out on the couch with his eyes closed. She softly and quietly called out to him, thinking he might be taking a nap. He didn't respond so she quietly got herself a cold glass of soda and returned to sit across from him, she just looked at his 5' 11", athletic and muscular physique, then at his handsome, young looking clean shaven face, still wearing the crew cut hairdo he wore in high school.

She thought to herself, "That is one fine specimen of a man you've got there, Pamela. Good catch. You're a fortunate woman." She thought back to the day she first saw him. She was two weeks into her first year at the high school, (10th grade a sophomore), still only 14. While changing classes she was walking with another girl to their next class when she saw this good looking tall guy with a reddish blonde, short flat top crew cut hairdo. He was wearing his maroon varsity sweater with little football, basketball, and baseball emblems inside the letter of their high school. It was the kind of sweater only the boys that played varsity sports wore. She was naturally impressed and immediately had a crush on him, but she didn't give any indication she noticed him. Good girls didn't do those kind of things, her mother always told her.

She remembered not thinking much more about him, after all, she was just a sophomore and he was this big good looking athlete, probably very popular, and more than likely had a girlfriend in his class that would be "Home Coming Queen" one day. She did however, see that he looked at her as she passed him.

Her thoughts went to the next time she saw him. They met at the local YMCA dance everyone went to. All of a sudden one of the girls she knew called to her and said, "Hey Pam. Someone wants to meet you." She was so shocked when she looked up and it was him. She smiled remembering being awkward and trying to act cool. He was very polite and made her feel very comfortable. She eventually relaxed a little and then he asked her to dance. The obvious nervous, shy insecurities once again took over, but she could not say no. She was glad she accepted his offer to dance that night.

They started going steady in February that winter after she turned 15. He was the only boy she had ever dated. She smiled and said softly to herself, "One of the things I was right about, he would end up with a girlfriend who would be "Home Coming Queen"." She smiled and got up to start making dinner.

About mid-way through dinner Pam took a deep breath and said, "Boy, it's so early in the evening and I'm more tired than usual."

"Well, honey, you worked hard this afternoon for a good solid two hours or more."

"At least the garden is almost ready for the flowers. All it needs is a little raking and some mulch. I accomplished a lot today."

"Uh-huh, I'll say. You accomplished an awful lot today," Bob said with a slight snicker.

"What do you mean by that? And in that smarmy tone?"

"Just agreeing with you, that's all."

"I was talking about my yard work. What are you talking about?"

"Same thing ... indirectly. We enjoyed watching you."

"If you're talking about how I was dressed, I wore those clothes to make you happy."

"Oh, you certainly satisfied me, but I wasn't the only one."

"Sheesh. Was I that bad ... um, naughty?"

"No, you were that good."

"Well, that's what you wanted, wasn't it?"

"Yep, and Charlie enjoyed it all just as much, if not more. You were fantastic, sweetheart. I thank you, and Charlie does too. It seemed like you were enjoying it too. Am I right?"

"How do you know how much Charlie enjoyed it? Did he do anything? I mean, did he say anything?"

"It was obvious. He didn't have to say anything, but he did."

Pam started blushing, stood up, picked up her dishes, and walked over to the sink and mumbled, "I've got to get these dishes washed before it gets too late."

"Want me to help?"

"No, I'll be fine. Thanks."

Bob heard that same trembling voice sound from Charlie this afternoon. He knew what it meant and said nothing else for the moment.

Once in bed, Pam snuggled against Bob, gave a soothing sigh and put her arm around him. She then kissed him and asked, "Are you upset with me for being so naughty today?"

"No, of course I'm not upset with you. Why would I be? You were only doing what I've been suggesting since we got married. I've always wanted you to loosen up a bit. I love you more for it."

"That was my real intention. That's why I dressed as naughty as I did. I did get a little carried away with it though."

"So, you did end up enjoying it. Even more than you thought you would, huh?"

"Well, after a while, I could see that Charlie was just staring at me with his mouth open a little bit. I knew then that he was enjoying watching me too. He seemed very content and happy. I immediately flashed back to when you talked about pleasing him and putting some excitement back into a lonely old man's life, making him feel special again. I began thinking in a more sexual way and the thought suddenly started to ...I 'm so sorry, Bob, but ... it started to arouse me."

"Nothing to be sorry about, honey. What you were feeling was only natural. You knew it was pleasing me as well. You made Charlie feel special today and enjoyed it yourself. Sounds to me like everyone was a winner. You should continue doing things like that. If you liked it and want to, of course."

"What did he say to make it so obvious? That's what you said at the dinner table."

"He said you were gorgeous and so beautiful that he could eat you right up. He called you a true masterpiece."

"Those are all words of affection. Nothing there that would be so obvious that he was enjoying it so much that I was pleasing him to the point of feeling special."

"You really want to hear the rest?"

"Yes, you said it was obvious he was really pleased and excited. I want to know what made you so sure."

"Okay, first off he had a rip roaring hard-on. He was moaning and saying things like, "Oh, my God," and "Oh, yes." When you turned to face us with that extra button undone, your tits were jiggling and bouncing and they were almost completely hanging out of your blouse right in front of his eyes. He grabbed his hard cock over his pants and said in a real guttural sound of passion, "I love those tits. I wish I could see them without that fucking bra." Then just gave out a moan."

"Oh my goodness! He actually got an erection? He actually grabbed himself? He really said those things?"

"When you went back into the house he told me that you made him feel 20 years younger and that you were better than any vitamin pill. So, yes, you pleased him, made him feel young again, made him tremendously horny, and feel very special. He definitely wants to see more and feel more of what he felt today. That's what I meant when I said that you certainly did accomplish a lot today."

Pam hugged Bob, put her mouth over his ear and whispered in a very breathy voice, "Oh Bob, I feel so naughty and excited. I'm so glad you're not upset with me." Then she put her hand around Bob's already engorged stiff cock and began stroking it ever so softly and slowly.

Bob kissed her lips and slowly unbuttoned the front of her baby doll pajamas and began running his fingers lightly around her lovely firm right breast. His fingers moved up to her nipple and teased it with his thumb and forefinger. Pam moaned lovingly. He opened her top completely and admired her breasts with their sliver dollar sized pink areolae and firm hard nipples. He kissed them and said, "Old Charlie would love to be here right now." Bob had no doubts now that Pam was this horny because of Charlie watching her and lusting after her. He then placed one nipple into his mouth and teased it lightly, rolling it between his teeth. Pam moaned and whispered, "Oh yes. That feels so wonderful. Don't stop."

After a few minutes of fondling and teasing, he reached down and slid the bottoms of her baby dolls down, removing them completely. He then placed his hand on her soft swollen pussy. Pam shuddered and said, "Oh yes, I need you." As he got on top of her he placed the hot swollen head of his cock against her already soaking wet labia and slowly slid it up and down, allowing his cockhead to find the entrance to her vagina. He pushed down, entering her ever so slowly. Pam gave out several "Oh" sounds in rapid succession in pleasure, as Bob's cock slowly slid inside her in its entirety. The depth caused Pam to excitedly yell out, "Ohhhh yeeeeeessssss!"

Bob began to slide in and out of Pam's pussy more rapidly. Pam wrapped her legs around the back of Bob's legs and met his thrusts with those of her own. Pam moaned and whispered in Bob's ear. "Oh yes, yes. I want to please you and make you feel special." When Bob heard Pam speak those specific words he quickly wondered if Pam was imaging he was Charlie at that moment. Was she turned on this much by the thought of pleasing the old guy and making him feel special by actually fucking him? Was that possible? He quickly decided she was, and the answer was "Yes" to both his questions.

With that revelation Bob immediately increased his thrusts, fucking Pam harder and faster. She then went tense and began to convulse in orgasm. Bob held back his own eruption to continue fucking Pam through her orgasm's completion. He then tensed with his own coming explosion, pushed hard and deep into Pam and pumped her full of, what he felt was, one of his most intense and strongest ejaculations, filling Pam with more semen than he had ever produced before, he thought.

They remained in that position for a long time. They kissed as their perspiration mingled. Pam looked at Bob and said, "Oh, honey. That was magnificent. I had such an intense orgasm. I love you so much." Bob, still breathing heavily said, "It was great, wasn't it? I love you too ... so very much." They kissed once more. Pam then got up and went to wash. By the time she got back to bed Bob was already asleep. She looked at him, smiled, gave him a soft kiss on his lips and said, "Thank you." She shut off the light and went to sleep with a naughty smile on her face, feeling completely fulfilled, with no guilt of getting horny thinking about making Charlie's cock hard.

12