A Summer of Slow Transition Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pam reached over to Walter's chest and began unbuttoning his shirt completely, making it open up. She saw the white hair covering a great deal of his chest, validating his old age and that she was giving pleasure to an old man and making him feel good and "special". This excited Pam immensely. Without saying anything, she spontaneously began removing his shirt. His shirt fell off his shoulders and to the backrest of the couch, revealing the effect gravity had taken on what apparently once was a strong, muscular, virile young man. Her hand went immediately to his chest and began running through the forest of his hoary chest.

The other Pam that she had just recently come to know, understand, and accept, revealed herself and she finally did it! She reached down and took hold of Walter's impressive cock that had consumed her thoughts recently. Her hand couldn't completely encompass it and it still seemed semi-flaccid to her. She began slowly and teasingly running her hand up and down its entire length. She wanted to feel it stuffed into her now hungry vagina; to feel it stretch and fill her like she'd never been before. She wanted to feel it harden and swell even more inside her and feel the pulsations, indicating that he was about to release his long stored old semen deep inside her and fill her with his fluids and his pleasure. She was burning up with desire!

By this time, Walter had already slid his hand inside the elastic waistband of her shorts and was rubbing her very hot, swollen and wet pussy, as he said, "Take off your shorts and panties, I want you totally naked for me." She began to stand up and reluctantly released his humungous cock, then teasingly removed her shorts and let them fall to her ankles. She then placed a thumb on each side of the waistband of her panties and slid them down, swaying her hips as they lowered to the top of her thighs. With one quick push with her hands as she put her ankles and thighs together, her panties joined her shorts at the bottom of her legs. Walter moaned, and hungrily said, "You're the most desirable and gorgeous woman I have ever laid my eyes on ... truly the ultimate fantasy come true. I want to admire your entire body for a minute." Pam stepped out of her shorts and panties, kicked them aside, and began turning around slowly, with both arms sticking straight out from either side.

As she began turning, Walter leaned forward and reached out both hands and began caressing every inch of Pam's young, firm, perfectly proportioned body. He placed a hand on each side of her hips, stopping her turn, and learned close and kissed her vulva. He bowed his head a little and began licking her wet, hot labia. Pam twitched and moaned as his tongue separated her lips and ran up and down until his tongue came in contact with her blood swollen clitoris. He placed his lips around it and began sucking tenderly which buckled Pam's knees a little. He then leaned back and she continued her turn, his hands never losing contact with her. As she turned the fingers of each of his hands danced across the top of her ass and her flat, firm belly, separately. This exhibition, coupled with the constant touching of various parts of her body, sent Pam to a paradise she had never experienced before. As she had made a 180 degree turn, Walter's hands stopped her again and leaning forward once more, he began refamiliarizing himself with her splendid ass. He rubbed it, kissed it, explored her deep crevice with his fingers, and then began tonguing her anus. Pam let out a loud "Ooh," and cooed, "Oh yesss," as Walter's tongue entered her anus and began tongue fucking her tight virgin ass. Walter stopped and she continued her turn to completion.

Pam could feel her juices now running down the inside of her thighs. Walter stood up and began removing his shorts. As both his shorts and boxers fell to the floor Pam let out a gasp, and whispered, "Oh my goodness, I've never."

Walter looked at her and asked, "You like Grandpa's big old cock?" Pam still was at a loss for words and just nodded her head, in the affirmative. Walter sat back down and tapped the couch on his side, directing Pam to join him. Pam sat next to him and he said, "No, my dear, kneel on the couch beside me, facing me." Pam, obediently got on both her knees, to Walter's side, with her face close to his chest. He then reached out behind Pam and placed his hand on one of her ass cheeks and began fondling again, with his fingers in her crease. Then he said, "Now, continue stroking Grandpa's cock and make it hard so I can fuck your tight, young pussy." Pam reached out and began stroking his monster cock and asked, "Like this?" Walter asked, "Like this who?" Pam just looked, not quite understanding what he was asking. Walter then asked, "Who am I right now? What cock were you asked if you liked?" Pam said, "Oh, Grandpa's cock." "Now ask me 'like this' again, but call me who I want to be. Pam, wanting to completely please, again asked, while she continued stroking his cock, "Like this, Grandpa?" Walter nodded his head and said, "Yes, my princess, just like that."

Pam kept stroking, but his cock remained semi-hard. She still loved the feel of its immense size. She felt Walter's finger try to gain entrance to her, now saliva wet, anus. He then slid down to her pussy and began finger fucking her slowly. Walter asked, "Do you want Grandpa to fuck you today, honey?" Pam looked up and responded, "Oh, yes ... Grandpa." "How bad do you want Grandpa's cock sliding deep into your pussy?" Pam cooed, almost begging, "Oh, Grandpa, I want you to fuck me more than anything." "Would you do anything to get it hard enough to fuck you?" Pam enthusiastically replied, "Oh, yes anything, anything you want, just fuck me, please." She didn't call him Walter, or Grandpa, in hopes that he was satisfied hearing what he wanted to hear. He then said, "Well then, you may just have to suck Grandpa's cock, to see if you can make it hard enough to go into your tight, young pussy."

Pam leaned forward and lowered her head and put her tongue on the tip of his fat, old cock. She began swirling it around the entire head. She looked up and saw Walter had his eyes closed, he was obviously enjoying this. She then opened her mouth wide and placed it over his huge head and gently pulled back the foreskin completely exposing it. "Thank goodness his head is tapered, and not like Charlie's," she thought. She began sucking and moving her head up and sown in short strokes. He was almost too fat to fit in her mouth, but she continued to do the best she could. She began to feel his cock becoming rigid and firmer. She hastened her movements as Walter began finger fucking her pussy faster. Pam could now taste his pre-cum. Walter said, "I think it's ready to fuck now." She kept a firm grasp on his now very firm and fat cock and straddled his legs, placing herself directly above that utility pole like cock of his. She looked at him and said, "You're much too big for me. I need to be on top to control how deep you go. I don't want you hurting me."

She lined up Walter's cock with her pussy and placed the head against her vaginal opening and slid down a little. She could feel the head of his cyclopean cock begin to enter her. She pushed down a little more and its entire head entered her. Walter moaned, and she cried out in a combination of utter pleasure and pain. She remained with only the head of his old cock inside her young pussy. Once she felt the slight discomfort dissipate, she moved further down, allowing another inch or two to enter her. She could already feel her vagina stretching like never before, but she loved it. She was determined to take more and give this old man what he had been just dreaming about for decades. She began moving slowly up and down rhythmically. With every downward stroke her pussy got wetter, allowing more of his cock to slide into her. Walter was moaning and she heard him say, "Oh, so young, so tight ... so wonderful." She was pleasing him, she thought, and that intensified her resolve to take as much of this old fucker's cock as she possibly could and give them both the fuck of a lifetime. She now knew what people meant when people say, "It hurts so good".

Her movement quickened, causing her to take more of this 70 year old cock deeper into her young 20 year old pussy. She had already felt her vaginal passage elongate, so she knew she was nearing her physical limits and felt somewhat disappointed. She knew he was huge, but she wanted it all. She wanted to feel him pumping his old semen as deep as he could shoot it. She felt the head of his cock touch her cervix and she stopped and slowly repositioned her hips, causing her cervix to move a little to the side of his cock. She felt this created a little more passage way and she pushed down again very carefully, and felt his cock go in about another inch. That was all she could take, that was it, but she had mostly all of him inside her pussy now, and he wasn't leaving until he filled her with his cum. Now she could concentrate on getting pleased herself. She moved up slowly sliding about 6 inches back out of her, leaving several inches still buried in her. She then pushed back down, now aware of how she had to position her hips to get that extra inch inside her. Now they were fucking, and fucking real good.

Walter said, "This is wonderful, I feel like I've been given the gift of a lifetime. I love fucking your tight young pussy."

"And I love fucking your big fat ancient cock. Now give me all that you've been saving up. My pussy is good and hot, so fill it with your cream." Walter grabbed her hips firmly, but let her do all the moving. The last thing he wanted to do was hurt her in any way and destroy what hasn't happened in over 15 years.

He said, "I'll let you know in time before." "Before what?" She asked. "Before I shoot my load. You don't want me cumming in you, do you?" Pam emphatically responded, "I most certainly do. I want you to fill me up with your cum. I want you to plant your very old seed in me."

Pam could feel the beginnings of an orgasm building inside her. She increased her strokes, along with her vulgarity. "Fuck me with that old fucking cock of yours. Let this little girl's young pussy please you and make you feel 'special'." She began to tense and it hit her, "I'm getting fucked by a 70 year old man who hasn't been fucked in tens of years. His old cum is going to live in me after he's been pleased like he would never ever be again."

Pam began to convulse as her muscles tightened and had a volcanic like orgasm. "You've made me cover your old cock with all my young pussy juices. You make me so happy." Walter just said, "It won't be long now. No one has made me cum in such a long time, and no one that's 20 years old has done that in 50 years. This is a very special day for me, and one I'll never forget."

Hearing those words incited Pam into another orgasmic state. She knew she was going to reach another orgasm as soon as she felt him pumping his cum in her. She heard Walter say, "Almost there, any time now. Oh yes, I can't believe this is happening to me." She felt Walter's legs tighten under her, and felt his cock begin to swell even more and become very rigid inside her. She knew he was about to cum.

Walter grunted and started talking loud saying, "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum," over and over. She tried to encourage him, and said, "Oh yes, I want you to explode in me, fill me with your seed. Know that you are going to shoot your cum in this very young pussy of mine. The pussy you've hungered for since you felt it against your cock at your party. Your cock is in that very same pussy right now, about to empty it's sweet cum deep inside her. Fill me with your cum honey, give me all of it now. I've wanted your cock since that first day I felt it getting hard between the cheeks of my ass." Walter's cock pulsed as his hips rose up. Pam said, "Yes baby, let it go in me. I want all your cum filling me."

Walter said, "Oh sweet Mary of Jesus, I'm going to cum!" Pam felt the pulsing begin and his first hot stream of cum shoot hard inside her. She almost immediately began to orgasm herself. Walter said, "I'm cumming, oh God, I'm cumming." Pam felt his cock continue to pulse and with each pulse more cum was pumped into her pussy. That thought alone, brought her to another, more intense orgasm as Walter kept pumping her with his liquid gold. Walter slumped and was breathing heavily. Pam lay on his chest, equally exhausted and satiated.

Pam stayed on top of Walter for at least another 10 minutes. His cock now flaccid but so big it wouldn't slide out of her pussy on its own. She loved it but knew she had to rise and allow this glorious old, still working cock, to leave the warmth of her thoroughly satisfied pussy. She looked at him and kissed him on the lips. He kissed back and said, "thank you. That was wonderful. I owe you big time." Pam looked at him and said, "You owe me nothing. Whenever you reflect back on this moment, just know that I enjoyed this just as much, if not more, than you did. There is no thanks necessary. It was wonderful."

"You're wonderfully special and I'm glad I met you," Walter said.

"Me too," was Pam's only response.

She raised her beautiful young ass and Walter's cock sloppily plopped out of her. She immediately tightened her vaginal muscles, as Walter's immense amount of cum was trying to pour out of her. At that moment she wanted all of it to remain in her forever.

Pam gave Walter one more quick kiss and rolled off of him. She said, "You're a big, big man. I've never felt so filled in all my life. It was wonderful."

Walter gratifyingly responded, "You've just made this old man the happiest man in the world. You're literally my dream come true. I haven't had sex in such a long time, and to be afforded the privilege and honor of you giving me the gift of your young, magnificent body ... there are simply no words to explain or describe my satisfaction and gratitude."

Pam smiled, stood up and walked, still naked, to the bathroom.

Walter watched with pride and admired Pam's beauty and perfection and thought, "Thank goodness for those painters."

Pam came back, after a few minutes and began to get dressed. She looked at Walter and asked, "Did I take good enough care of your needs in Charlie's absence?" Then she produced that radiant, youthful smile of hers, while her eyes obviously expressing her contentment and pleasure.

Walter just sat there, with that same look of satisfaction and his now flaccid, spent cock covered with the mixture of both their cum, surrounded by a thick patch of white pubic hair. His old used cock still huge, no longer looked as threatening to Pam. She saw it now as an instrument of tremendous pleasure.

Walter, still breathing heavily said, "You've taken care of me like every old man only dreams about. I'll never forget this day, or what you've done for me."

"I'm here to serve," Pam whimsically said, and giggled. "Now I must reluctantly leave this erotic atmosphere and tempting view to give us both time to recuperate. I'll check in later, if Charlie isn't back. Bye for now, and thanks. I'm going home and enjoy your semen swimming around inside me." Pam threw him a kiss and sauntered out the door.

Walter just sat there, still in disbelief, and said to himself, "Walter, my man, you've just been blessed with a gift from the Gods; a true Aphrodite if there ever was one."

Pam got home and immediately jumped in the shower, feeling some tenderness and soreness in her vagina. She just let the hot water soothe her somewhat. She found herself saying, in an astonished tone, "I feel like I just got fucked by the 'Jolly Green Giant', and loved every minute and inch of it." The ecstasy overshadowed any pain and made it minimal, in comparison. "Let me think of a word to best describe exactly what I'm feeling. I've got it! To enrapture means to fill with delight. Yes, perfect. I'm enraptured with the knowledge that I'm filled with Walter's cum and it's living inside of me."

Now that that was solved, she proceeded to properly shower. She thought, "I'm finding myself becoming addicted to old men's cocks, and the semen they fill me with. Just the thought is creating butterflies in my belly, and I just got filled with a 70 year old fire hose of a cock. I'm really enjoying this and want it to continue. What an old man cum slut I'm becoming, and that's okay, as long as I'm the only one who knows it." Pam got out of the shower. She seemed to float into the bedroom and began toweling herself, feeling nothing but contentment and pleasure, with not a hint of negativity flying around in her mind or heart. She was experiencing a little soreness in her vaginal entrance, however.

It was near dinner time and Pam was feeling indescribably good about everything, most of all, herself. For the first time, she had pleased an old man sexually and had no concerns about it or any feeling of remorse. She felt a sense of surety about this new lifestyle, along with the feeling of confidence that Bob had about it. She beamed with pride that she was able to please both Walter and Charlie, and Hank, for that matter, in a way that none of them ever imagined they'd experience again in their lives. You might say, "She had a Glow on".

After eating a small dinner and cleaning up, she sat in the living room and was lost in pleasant thought. She put her hand on her belly and thought about still having Walter's semen alive in her. She was also amazed that she took most of his outrageously large cock inside her vagina. She guessed that he had to be at least 9 to 10 inches in length, and estimated she had 8 of those inches deep inside her. "And the girth!" She found herself saying aloud. She likened it to a smaller version, in circumference, to a can of beer. She was reminded of the distinct stretching sensation of her vagina as his cock slid into her. The pain she felt was a pleasurable pain, something she had never experienced, and never knew existed. It sounded almost contradictory to her.

She was brought out of her "Pleasure Land" recollections by the ringing of the telephone. She answered the phone with an enthusiastic, "Hi, honey!"

"Wow! You sound like you're in an extremely happy mood. Hi honey? What if it wasn't me?" Bob asked in a teasing voice.

"If it was some old man, and not you ... then no harm done." Pam said, and followed it with that naughty giggle of hers.

"Ah ha! It sounds like our last conversation did the trick, and you're feeling much better about everything we talked about. That's great, honey. So, how was your day?" Bob asked.

"I went to a nice new beach that wasn't crowded at all. I checked in on Walter twice, and took care of him," Pam said, in a mystically song like tone. Then she continued. "It was a wonderful day," and repeated that same tone.

"You had to check on Walter and take care of him? Is he ill?"

"No, he wasn't ill, just needy ... He's fine now." Pam giggled naughtily again.

"Wait a minute ... Wait just one minute. Are you trying to tell me that Walter fucked you today?"

"Mm hmm," Pam cooed. "But it was I who did him."

"You fucked Walter? What happened? Tell me about it. I want all the details." Bob excitedly rattled on, without a pause or breath taken.

"Not on the phone, okay? Let's just say that I have a bunch of his tadpoles swimming around in me."

"Holy fuck, Pam. Do you feel better about my unexpected business trip now?" Bob asked, in a smug tone.

"You being away has nothing to do with it, actually. If you were here, nothing would've been done differently. I do wish you were here to share all this with me, though."

Bob said, "I've got some good news. I have an early morning meeting tomorrow and will be flying out at 2:30 tomorrow afternoon. I should be getting home around this time tomorrow night. I miss you tremendously and can't wait to be with you. I also can't wait to hear all about you day today."