A Summer of Slow Transition Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's wonderful news, Bob! I miss you too, and can't wait to have you in my arms. Do you want me to make you something special to eat?"

"Nah, not necessary. I just want to make mad, passionate love to you and fill you with my own tadpoles," Bob enthusiastically said.

Pam said, "Mm, I can't wait ... I'll be ready for you, for sure."

"Alright, honey. I've got an early day tomorrow and I want to be well rested for when I get home. I'm gonna sleep well tonight, thinking about you. I love you ... Good night, Baby."

Pam said, "I love and miss you too, sweetheart. Have a good trip home, and sleep well tonight." Pam giggled and waited until Bob hung up the phone before she hung up on her end.

Pam wasn't off the phone with Bob for more than 15 minutes, when the phone rang again. Knowing it wasn't Bob, she answered it in a more normal manner.

It was Charlie. After saying hello to her, he said, "I'm sorry to call this late, but I tried earlier and your line was busy."

Pam said, "Oh, hi, Charlie. I was talking with Bob. What's up?"

Charlie said, "I have two things I want to tell you. First, and most importantly, I want to thank you for checking on Walter and taking care of him."

Pam interrupted and said, "It was my pleasure, no problem. What did he tell you?"

"He told me that you checked on him twice, the second time, bringing him the most delicious sandwich he'd ever had."

"And?" Pam questioningly asked.

"Oh, yeah. I got a call from Hank earlier and he wanted to know if I had your phone number. He wanted to ask you if you'd like to go for a boat ride with him tomorrow. I told him I didn't have your number and that I'd go over and ask you personally, if he wanted. I wouldn't give your number out to anyone, so I told a fib to him. Hank bought it and agreed to me asking you for him."

"Thank you very much for keeping our number to yourself. We appreciate your kind consideration. Are you going on this boat ride with him tomorrow? I can't go tomorrow, but I don't think I'd go on Hank's boat without you and Bob coming along."

Charlie said, "I didn't think you'd agree to go. I can't go either, I won't leave Walter alone two days in a row. So, I wouldn't be going along, no."

"Thanks. Is that all Walter said about this afternoon?"

"No, he keeps repeating how beautiful you are. How's Bob doing?" Charlie asked casually.

Pam breathed a sigh of relief, and said, "Bob's doing fine, thanks. He's coming home tomorrow night. I'm so happy to hear that. I'm glad Walter liked the sandwich I made him. It's nothing special, but one of my favorites."

"Well, I'm glad to hear Bob's coming home tomorrow. I appreciate you taking a part of your day and checking up on my brother for me. Thanks again, for that. I'm sorry to have bothered you so late. I'm sorry and good night, Pam."

Pam said, "Charlie, you're never a bother. Don't ever forget that. Good night, Charlie. And say good night to Walter for me, please."

Charlie said, "I will, good night, precious one."

They both hung up. Pam went to bed shortly thereafter.