A Summer on the Road Pt. 05

Story Info
A hot night at the cowboy bar.
6k words
4.8
25.2k
13

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear readers, this is Part 5 of this story. If you are new to this tale I suggest reading parts 1 to 4 first.

Please enjoy.

*****

The late afternoon sun in the western prairie sky illuminated the inside of the cab, brilliantly lighting up the face of the girl driving. Jane had been at the wheel from Swift Current, driving across most of Alberta. They had travelled overnight through the Northern Ontario bush and across the prairies through the day. Jane was in her cut off jeans. Paul had relented on the no shorts rule as they were not out of the cab for loading, unloading or repairs. Jane had asked him sweetly about staying in her cutoffs after her time in the sleeper.

The earlier up tempo sounds of Dave Matthews Band had switched to the mellower music of Jack Johnson. These were Jane's picks. Paul and her were mostly compatible in their musical tastes, something that is important for a trucking partnership.

Paul shifted sideways in the glaring sun and looked over at his co-driver. Jane was squinting in the light even with her shades on. Her baseball cap was pulled down low over her face, her hair in a pony tail flowing down her back. The light caught the tops of her bare thighs, turning them golden brown. He couldn't help but drink in the sight of his gorgeous partner. An anticipated Skype session with Zoe and Beatrice had put him in a mellow mood. He missed his kids. And he was missing the feel of Jane's body.

Images of the bizarre night in the motel room, when he had spanked her, drifted through his thoughts. Almost forgotten was the reason he had been angry in the first place. Angry enough to turn her over his knee, something he had never done with a woman. What wouldn't leave his thoughts though, was the feel of her ass under his hands, then the smooth flawless back and shoulders and finally her soft but toned thighs. Henry Robertson's daughter was exquisite. In a way, Paul was dreading a summer of being close to Jane with out having her and then, in other moments he became dejected at the thought that the summer would be over and he wouldn't see her again. For now he just smiled over at his nineteen year old partner.

****

Jane loved the feeling of growing confidence in her driving skills. Each time at the wheel she gained in assurance and skill. She wanted to be good for Paul. He was a patient and thorough instructor. She realized that Paul was special to the company and that he was chosen carefully by her dad to take her on the road.

She also couldn't shake the feeling of how attractive he was. When he flashed her his warmest smile the effect penetrated through her body until her legs squirmed. Also making her squirm was the delicious memory of his cock nestled between her lower lips, rubbing across her sex. She was wearing panties, but the heat from his cock through them was real and intensely erotic. After her orgasm she had grabbed his cock to bring his release. She loved the feel of the hardness and power of his manhood in her hand. And she had controlled and brought him to an intense climax for the second time in their strange relationship. Now, the smile on her lips, as Paul watched her from the other side of the cab, was from that memory. She suddenly shivered with the thought of him being inside her and what that would feel like.

"Hey, are you cold? You shivered and I can see the goose bumps on your legs," Paul said, reaching for the air conditioning control.

"No, no, the temperature is fine. Just thinking of the cold swim. That was fun though. I'd like to do it again," Jane replied, moving his hand away from the dash.

"That WAS fun." Paul put his head back and closed his eyes. He smiled to himself, the image of her rounded firm teenage breasts, sitting high on her chest, with the lovely pink aureole and hard reddish nipples, filling his thoughts.

She looked over at him, watching the smile play across his lips. "Fun tossing me into the lake eh?"

"Of course."

More fun than spanking my ass?"

He replied playfully, "Hard to pick which one was better."

"Oh, so you're admitting you liked doing it."

"Don't tempt me," he chuckled.

She smiled back at him. The spanking had in fact been painful, but she shivered again at how close he had been to washing her out of the job and sending her home. She now just wanted to please him with her progress and to be the best driver possible. Jane also knew her dad would be thrilled that one of his children was learning the skills which had brought their family so much.

She was truly enjoying the drive across the country, the openness of the prairies, the endless lakes and forests of Ontario and in other thoughts, the beautiful man sitting beside her in the tractor cab. In that turbulent night in the motel room, after the punishment, she had taken his cock into her mouth and brought him to orgasm. As intimate as that act had been, they had never really kissed. Jane shook her head at the strangeness of their relationship.

Staring ahead at the road, she stated simply, "Paul, I fully intend to tempt you, but not with bad behaviour."

He sucked in a breath. "Okay, I fully intend to resist you with responsible behaviour", he replied, sounding more assured than he really felt.

"Ha! Remember where my lips and hands have been. Isn't it a bit late? I thought you liked it?"

"Jane, you know how much I enjoyed it and what I think of you, but we can't happen. My life could unravel."

"I'm talking to my parents, starting with my mother. I'm going to get the curse of the overprotective father lifted," she stated in a firm determined tone.

"Jane, are you kidding?" Paul said, sitting up, his concern raised. "He would have my balls if he knew I'd touched you."

"Spanking aside, you didn't touch me. I touched you, so relax."

"Try telling a father that!"

"Don't worry, I'll only speak in generalities. Parents don't really want to go into the details when it comes to sex and their children."

"Oh god, let me update my resume first," Paul groaned and pulled his ball cap down over his face, trying to end the uncomfortable conversation.

After several minutes Jane asked softly, "Paul, am I too inexperienced for you? Is that why you don't want me? I don't believe this is all about my dad."

Paul snapped up, looked at her and replied, "Jane, your inexperience is not an issue."

"Then there must something else," she spit out in exasperation.

Paul took several deep breaths and slowly let out the last one. "Okay, maybe there is. Let me say one thing that you have done for me and that is I now know I do want to be with someone again. Before you, I really didn't have much desire. So thank you for that."

"But that's not going to be me, is it?"

"No, and believe me, it has nothing to do with inexperience, in fact, I think your inexperience is kind of cute."

Jane turned briefly to him, her eyes bugging out. "Did you just call me cute, like I'm a nine year old. It is the age difference!"

"Jane, for starters, please believe that I respect your dad and that he put his trust in me. There truly is that. Oh and sorry for the 'cute' comment. You are a woman and a very attractive one at that."

"Thank you, go on."

"Its not so much the age difference, it's that we're at very different points in our life. I want a partner, but one who can accept that I have two young children. Even though I can sense their memory of Gillian is fading, they miss her. I'm not looking for a mother replacement but for any woman in my life, she will have to deal with my family situation."

"And I'm not mother material?"

"Do you know what? I think you just might be and someday you will be very good at it - I've seen how you are around my kids - but what happens to them if you work deeper into their lives and then September rolls around and you head back to school. They have already lost their mother. I don't want to see them hurt that way again."

Jane reflected for several minutes and then reached over to turn down the music volume and then said softly, "I haven't really projected much beyond learning to be a truck driver and having a good summer.

But please believe me, hurting your kids, in any way is the last thing I want to do."

"Jane, I know that."

"And that means much care is required in how we manage our relationship."

"Jane, and that's why keeping it simple and respecting your dad's wishes at the same time is the best path."

"Paul, we haven't been 'simple' since you turned me over your knee."

"Oh Jesus, what an idiot I was!"

"Hey, I'm was the spankee and I was a happy girl in more ways than one."

Paul just groaned, found Rodrigo y Gabriela on her Ipod and cranked up the volume.

--

Paul took over the wheel in Brooks, driving the short distance to their stop for the night.

He looked over at Jane, who was busily texting away while humming along to Molly Johnson on the sound system. "Hey there, this is it for the night."

Jane looked up surprised and asked, "Aren't we going to drive overnight? We could be at the coast tomorrow afternoon."

"We could, but then we would miss most of the mountain scenery. The customer is in no big hurry for this delivery so we might as well enjoy the ride. There's also another consideration you should be aware of though."

"What's that?"

"It's been a really dry spring in BC. Last I checked there were about sixty fires burning and several right out of control. We'll be driving near one of the bigger ones, so best to do it through the day. We will leave about five am tomorrow to get a jump on the tourist traffic through Calgary and the Rockies."

"So we're staying in this motel?"

"Yep. Doesn't look like much but there's a cowboy bar across the road with some good music, bluesy rock sometimes mixed in with the Country."

"Separate rooms again?"

"Of course."

Jane threw a big pout and a harumph. "You're no fun at all. Maybe I should see if I can find someone at the bar," she said petulantly while glaring over at him.

"Just try it partner. My instructions from your dad were clear about your safety. He might even approve of me warming your backside if you don't behave."

"Once again, you're making me feel like a nine year old. I guess that comes from you being an old man," she snarled at him.

The truck was parked and both of them stepped out onto the gravel lot. She was still glowering from his paternal controlling attitude. Not done yet, he walked around and handed her his corporate card. "Go book us a couple of rooms please. l want to check the truck over before the mountains."

With that, he saw the look of rebellion on her face. He reached out and spun her around and smacked her on her butt and said, "So go and be a good girl," he added, knowing that the term would drive her a bit crazy. He was enjoying her discomfiture. He also enjoyed the feel of her ass on his hand. She made some growling noises but obediently stomped off in the direction of the motel office.

--

"Daddy, I made you a drawing." Beatrice said holding up a drawing to the camera on the laptop.

"Sweetie, that's gorgeous. I can't wait to get home to see it for real."

"We miss you daddy. Zoe made you a model of a truck in pottery class. Zoe, hold it up for dad," Beatrice directed her sister.

Zoe held it up and Paul oohed and ahhed over the glazed pottery that looked vaguely like a semi."

Paul was enjoying the Skype session with his kids, who he missed dearly whenever he was away. Skyping removed some of the guilt of leaving them for such an extended time. He also wanted the update from his mom who was sitting behind the girls. Surprisingly, Jane's mother Vera was also in the background. She was smiling away at the interchange between dad and the kids. When Paul acknowledged Vera his mom positively gushed at how helpful she had been with Zoe and Beatrice.

"Mrs Robertson, thank you so much for helping Mom with the kids. They can be a handful at times."

"Nonsense Paul, they are a total delight. And thank you for taking such good care of my baby. By the way, how is she doing? I hope she's getting the hang of it and isn't too much trouble. She can be so demanding at times"

Paul just about choked on 'so demanding'. If only Vera knew what Jane was demanding. He got it together and said, "She's doing really well. I'm totally comfortable with her driving. I even slept several hours on the overnight drive.

"Hey, why don't I run next door and get her into the session. Back in a moment." With that Paul scooted out of his room just in time to see Jane walking from the gift store across the road with a big box in her hand. Her hair was still wet from her shower.

Paul yelled out, "Jane, your mom's on the Skype call. C'mon in and join us."

Jane nodded and walked into Paul's room. Seeing Paul's daughters, she smiled into the screen and greeted everyone. "Hey girls, good to see you. Are you enjoying the summer weather?"

Zoe spoke up, "Hi Aunt Jane, Aunt Vera and Gran took us to the zoo today. Lots of the animals were in their homes because it was so hot."

"Oh, that's too bad. Were the monkeys out?"

"Yes. They were funny and the polar bears were swimming around a lot."

"They're always fun. Mom, thanks for helping out with Paul's kids."

Vera smiled at her daughter. "Well you know how much I enjoy children at their age." She watched with interest as her daughter settled in behind Paul, draping an arm over his shoulder and bringing her face next to his, resting her chin on his shoulder.

Beatrice piped up, "Is my daddy teaching you lots of things? I hope he's not a mean teacher."

"Oh sweetie, yes, he is instructing me in lots of things and he's not mean at all. He is firm with me when he needs to be but only when I need reminding."

Vera watched her daughter with interest. Jane may have been doing it unconsciously, but her hand was gently making circles on Paul's chest as she spoke. And somehow she thought there was some code going on here. Just what did 'firm with me' really mean?

As the Skype session wound up - the kids were overdue for bed time - Jane asked her mom if she could call her later.

--

"Hi mom. How are you and dad doing?" Jane said into her mobile, on speaker, while sitting on her bed. She was combing her hair out as she talked to her mom.

Vera was back in her kitchen. She replied, "Good. You're dad is out in the workshop, polishing his bike, yet again."

"Ha, the fourth sibling gets all the attention! Seriously, thanks again for helping out with Paul's kids. He definitely misses them but feels better knowing they are well cared for."

"No problem at all Dear. You know how much I love young children."

"They are sweet. I really like them as well."

"So Dear, speaking of Paul, how is the training coming? Oh, and by the way, your dad is quietly very proud of what you are doing."

"Well, really well, we hit a few bumpy spots - I think I was getting ahead of myself and a bit overconfident - but Paul settled me down and I think I'm progressing well. We're almost 50/50 behind the wheel. He is even letting me drive through some of the urban centres."

"So he is firm with you? You know you can be a bit head strong and you are the boss's daughter. That alone could make him reluctant to lean on you too hard."

"Oh yeah, he can be firm. There is no way he will risk the reputation of the company by letting me get us into trouble. He has made that painfully clear."

"Painfully clear, how so?"

"Umm, figure of speech only, but he's clear I won't be allowed to continue if I'm dangerous in any way," Jane quickly added, afraid that her mother might guess that Paul had been physical in her 'correction'.

"Well, I'm happy to hear that safety for my little girl is his priority. So otherwise, are you two getting along? He seems like a very nice man, and a great father."

"Yeah, we are very compatible, as trucking partners, that is."

Vera was quiet for a moment and then she asked quietly, "Do you like him?"

"Mom, what do you mean, 'like him'?"

"Jane, I know this is a bit awkward, but you are a very pretty young woman and, lets face it, he is a very good looking guy. And you are both single." All the kitchen noise from Vera's end of the phone connection quieted.

Jane was silent for a few moments, then replied softly, "Mom, yes, I do like him."

"What does he think of you? Stop me if this is too uncomfortable."

"To be honest, I wanted to talk to you about ..," Jane hesitated, "Well, about ... him and me."

"Okay, is he being difficult or aggressive, or just what aspect of 'him and you' did you want to talk about?"

"No, nothing like that. He is ..," Jane had to think for a moment how to describe their relationship. "He's very respectful around me."

"I like the sound of that. But how do you feel about "respectful? Has he kissed you or tried to kiss you?"

Jane rolled her eyes at the phone. She thought about giving him a blow job, him bringing her off with his fingers and the crazy mutual masturbation session on the island in the lake, but no, they had never kissed. There was no way she could put any of the details into words for her mom so she said simply, "No, we haven't kissed."

"Would you like to?"

"Yes."

"Sooo ..." Vera said, questioningly, not knowing where to go next.

"Mom, its Dad. He told Paul to keep his hands off me. I'm the little no-touch princess."

"Oh! Henry didn't tell me that was part of the deal. And Paul respects that I guess."

"Yeah."

"Look honey, I'm not saying you should or shouldn't have a relationship with this man. Its not my business. You're a woman now and, really, I shouldn't know or care too much about your private life. However, it should be able to unfold naturally as long as you are happy and being well treated. If he likes you and you like him then your father shouldn't be getting in the way. Its not his business either."

"Mom, I really appreciate you saying that and by the way, that's how I feel, but what about Dad? I don't think he will ever let Paul and me make our own decisions as long as Paul is an employee. Paul is afraid for his job and his ability to look after his kids. This job is important to him. And he respects Dad."

"Sweetheart, I will talk to him. I'll spare him, and me, any details of what you may want - none of my business - but I'll talk to him about letting you two make your own way. After all, you'll be back in school in no time soon. That should calm him down."

"Mom, I don't know if anything will happen between us but yes, if you could talk to Dad and maybe have him ... well, ease up on Paul about me I would be really thankful."

"All I can do is try baby."

"Thanks mom. Hey, maybe he's not so good a kisser, at least I'll know the answer maybe," she said giggling to her mom. "Got to go for now. Love you."

"You too, bye" Vera said signing off.

--

Paul dropped back a step as they walked up to the country bar and restaurant, wanting to take in the view. Jane had bought a pair of cowboy boots and was wearing them now. She had changed into a midriff baring tube top in a soft pink pastel colour but was still in her cutoff jeans. The cowboy boots had heels and in combination with the cutoffs her legs looked long and delicious. She was dressed to take no prisoners, Paul thought.

During dinner, Jane struck up a conversation with an attractive middle aged couple at the next table wearing biker gear. Jane had noticed their 'his and hers' Harleys parked outside of the bar. Jane talked about her dad's love of his Hog and they were fascinated to hear about her learning to drive the big rigs.

The band started their set and before long both women were tapping toes and looking ready to dance. Jane shot Paul a questioning look, motioning to the dance floor. His ambivalent shoulder shrug caused her to flash her best pout. Paul, in fact, really preferred to listen to the band, who were quite good and playing the bluesy rock that he really enjoyed live.

12