A Summer Party Special Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh honey," Terry sighed as her daughter fingered her pussy. "You are doing a real good job at getting me to relax." A pleasing shudder ran through her entire body. What's this Terry thought when she felt a pair of male hands kneeding her breasts. It couldn't be that Kevin was here in the bathroom as well. Terry opened her eyes and saw that she was right, it was Kevin and like her daughter he was naked as the day he was born. "And you also Kevin?" She groaned liking the way he pulled on her nipples and she wondered how much more she could take before she reached her orgasm, she was sure that she could take it because she wanted it.

Kevin leaned further into the tub and kissed the nape of his aunt's neck drawing sighs of pleasure from her as he did so. In spite of the fact that he was at the moment in an uncomfortable position leaning over the tub with his hard cock pressed against the tubs side he knew that he would be joing Gwen and her mother in a matter of moments.

Terry felt as though millions of volts of electricity were running over her skin as she and her nephew locked lips again, their tongues danced around each other driving their passion up another notch. "Get in here Kevin." She demanded reaching over the side of the tub to grab his arm and pull him in. As she watched her nephew climb into the tub she saw his hard cock swinging between his legs and she knew she wanted to feel it inside of her, she wanted to feel her nephew cum inside of her. "Come to your Aunt Terry honey." She moaned almost to soft for anyone to hear.

Gwen moved from her position between her mother's legs and moved to one side while Kevin was on the other and leaing over her mother she kissed her cousin then saying in front of her mother what she had been telling Kevin all along. "I love you Kevin." A big smile broke out on her face when she felt Kevin's finger join hers fingering her mom's pussy.

Terry was beside herself with ecstasy as her daughter and nephew fingered her pussy, kissed and played with her sensitive breasts. "Ah, I can't take much more!" She said happily as she took turns kissing first Gwen then Kevin, it also dawned on her that it was Kevin who taught Gwen how to do the things she was doing at this very moment. With her hips lifting off the tub bottom she recalled the first time she had sex and the situation was not unlike the one between Gwen and Kevin, only she slept with her brother that one time and here her daughter and nephew were giving her the most erotic sensations than any that she could remember, the fact that her daughter was sleeping with Kevin seemed to make her life much more enticing and horny. Terry felt for her nephew's cock, finding it she smiled as she ran her hand over it thinking to herself that it wasn't as big as her brother's was but it would be oh so servicable.

"Aunt Terry!" Kevin grunted when his aunt's hand touched his engorged cock. Kevin tried to work his finger into Terry's pussy faster while he ground his body against her side.

"Come on honey," Terry said excitedly as if she were a virgin bride. "Why don't you get on top." A smile creased her lips when she felt his cock brush against her pussy. "Now honey, you just relax and do what I say." Turning her head to face her daughter she said. "I hope you don't mind if I borrow your man." Terry took her daughter's face pulled it to her and kissed her hard pushing her tongue between her lips seeming very satisfied with her daughter's response.

Kevin was eager to be a recpiant of some of those kisses so he moved his body up his aunt's and put his face next to mother and daughter and said. "Don't I get a kiss as well?" Kevin delighted in the shared kisses and wanted more. As he squirmed his body around, the tip of his cock touch the lips of his aunt's pussy causing them both to gasp in surprise.

Terry gasped slightly when she felt the head of Kevin's cock press against her pussy yhen her stomach. "There's no need to rush." She said calmly as she put her hand out to guide her nephew's cock into her body. "Oh, ah!" She gasped when the head of Kevin's cock entered her. "You feel wonderful inside me honey." She said and she ment it.

"I'm in Aunt Terry!" Kevin groaned. "It feels so warm!" He said as if he expected something other than a warm pussy.

Gwen was excited seeing her cousin and lover with his cock inside of her mother's body, in fact she was so excited that she slid her fingers into her own pussy.

Terry gasped with each thrust of Kevin's cock inside of her, she wanted him to slow down. "Don't be in a rush," She said lifting her hips to meet her nephew's thrust. "There's plenty of time, then let it go inside of me." Terry wanted to feel Kevin's sperm inside of her.

"I love you Aunt Terry." Kevin said as he french kissed her.

"That's it honey, nice and slow." Terry told her nephew when she felt his hands move under her ass making his cock rub against her clit. Wanting to get Kevin's cock in deeper she wrapped her legs around his waist. "Now pull out just a little bit, not all the way." She was panting hard now, she was nearing her moment of sexual nirvana. "Don't move yet." She instructed Kevin.

"I don't think I can hold on much longer." Kevin said sounding desperate, he so wanted to please his aunt and his cousin.

"Now honey, push yourself in." Terry said lifting her hips to meet Kevin's. "That's it honey ah!" She cried knowing that she herself would not be able to last much more.

Gwen reached her own climax just as she had hoped to do, before Kevin shot his load into her mom and with a relaxed smile she watched the culmination of her two favorite people having sex.

Terry didn't think it was possible to feel this happy about sex again, her husband hadn't made her feel this good in a very long time. "Faster now honey." She said with quickened pulse lifting her knees closer to her body so that she could feel his cock rub agaist her clit. "Oh darlings, I'm cumming!" Her hips lifted off the tub bottom eager to feel her nephew's sperm inside of her.

Hearing his aunt's excited cries as she reached her orgasm drove Kevin to pump his cock even harder into her until, "Oh, God Aunt Terry! I can't hold it back anymore!" His body started jerking spasmodically as he started his ejaculation.

"I'm cumming honey, now let it happen!" Terry cried out as her whole body semmed to float off the tub until she was completly arched and her nephews cock was deep inside of her. As she felt Kevin's warm seminal fluid enter her she let out a satisfied sigh.

Kevin lay atop of his aunt for a moment or so after he spent his load, he liked the way her breasts felt against his chest and in between kisses he told her so. A smile on his aunt's face told him that she was pleased.

The threesome finally emerged from the tub and as they dried off Terry was the first to speak as she turned to Kevin and pulled him close to her. "I believe that you and I are passed the "Aunt Terry" stage don't you?" Then turned to her daughter. "I can see that you and Kevin have become more than just cousins." She said as a matter of fact not a rebuke.

"Yes mom," Gwen said somewhat nervously. "Since last night."

"Gwen darling," Terry said hearing the worry in her daughter's voice. "I'm not angry with you or Kevin, I think it's wonderful that the two of you are showing your love for one another." She reached out cupped one of her daughter's breasts, followed by a long gentle kiss. "Let's go down stairs and have something to eat." She suggested after kissing her daughter.

Once the three of them found robes to wear they made their way to the kitchen where Kevin made each of them something to eat. "That was some surprise you two gave me today." Terry said with a smile as she sat her daughter on her lap. "I don't remember the last time that having sex felt so wonderful," Terry's hand moved between her daughter's legs. "And I have you two to thank for that."

Gwen stifled a moan when she felt her mom put her finger into her pussy as she let her bathrobe fall open. It got even better for Gwen when her mom blew lightly on her nipples. "Damn, that's making me so hot mom!" She said as she shrugged her bathrobe off of her shoulders.

Terry instructed her daughter to sit up on the kitchen table. As Gwen did as she was told, Terry took her robe off, spread her daughter's legs, pulled her chair close to the table and let her breath and tongue play over her daughter's pussy. Hearing her daughter say how good it felt satisfied her to no end. "I'm going to slid my finger in real deep honey, tell me if I hurt you." Gwen's cry's of delight told Terry that her daughter was not hurt at all.

"Oh, God, Mom." Gewn stuttered. "I feel like I'm going to cum already." Gwen was lifting her hips off of the table and twisting her body as her arousal increased.

Terry stood up and moved over her daughter's supine body, leaning down she ran her tongue over each of Gwen's nipples then down her flat stomach and back to Gwen's gleaming pussy where she stuck her tongue instead of her fingers sending Gwen into sexual orbit.

Kevin stood off to the side rooted to the floor watching Gwen and her mother on the kitchen table thinking that Gwen never looked more beautiful than when she is in the state of arousal. In short he loved to watch her climax.

Terry never harbored thoughts of being with another woman in her life but this was her daughter and she wanted to show her appreciaton for reminding her just how enjoyable sex could be. Terry's thoughts were interupted when she felt a finger invading her damp pussy. "Ah, Kevin, can't get enough of your old aunt?" She made her daughter silde further back on the table so that the two of them would fit and Kevin could get behind Terry and do what he was doing.

"You, Terry are not old and if my cock were ready I would show you just how young and sexy you really are." Kevin said with a laugh as he calmly stuck his tongue into Terry's pussy.

To Terry's surprise she wound up on her back with Gwen's pussy over her face and Kevin's toungue deep in her pussy making her feel that the world was delightfully out of control. As she licked her daughter's pussy she could feel the delightfull sensation of her daughter's fingers playing with her nipples. "Make me cum Kevin, I can't take much more." She said as she gasped for air.

Later the three of them sat at the table, still in the nude, each satisfied with the other, Terry spoke first. "I felt as if the whole world's electricity shot through me." A broad smile on her face told how happy she was. "I forgot about that asshole husband of mine. Thank you."

"I once dreamed of making love to you Aunt Terry." Kevin confessed.

"Were you satisfied?" Terry responded patting Kevin's leg.

"Yes, and I hope you were as well." Kevin squeezed his aunt's breast.

"Satisfied enough to want more." Terry said placing her hand on Kevin's lip cock. Terry turned to her daughter. "Would you mind sharing him once in a while with your mom?"

Gwen looked over at Kevin then she replied. "I don't think Kevin would mind all that much," Gwen said thoughtfully. "I know won't mind either, even after Kevin and I marry."

Terry tried to hide the shock of Gwen's surprise announcemnt of marriage to Kevin. "I suppose you thought this through," Terry said not sure how she really felt. Was she a little jealous? Mabey, but at the same time she didn't want to ruin her daughter's new found happiness for anything in the world. "Did you concider where you two will live when the time comes?"

"Actually we did Terry." Kevin chimed in, he was sitting next to Gwen with his arm around her shoulders.

"Really?" Terry asked somewhat put off by the quick response from her nephew. "Would you mind sharing this information with me?"

"Of course mom," Gwen said quickly when she heard the tone of her mother's voice. "Kevin and I were talking about asking for your help with the house that he found the next county over."

Kevin was glad that Gwen was a quick on her feet thinker. He really had found a house in the next county over, which oddly enough was not all that far from where the three of them were sitting at this very moment. Kevin quickly describe the house and property as a two story three bedroom with two and a half bathrooms. "I have pictures out in my car," He told his aunt with a smile. "I can get them for you, since I really need your opinion on the deal before I go ahead and close on it." Kevin knew that his aunt was an expert on houses and real estate.

"You can get the pictures later honey." Terry said as she knelt in font of Kevin and started to suck on his cock. "Right now I'm in the mood to taste your sperm honey." Turning to her daughter she said matter of factly. "Your father never liked it when I sucked his cock," Terry took a quick lick of her nephew's cock and said. "Sucking your lover's cock is as much a part of sex as anything else besides, I've always enjoyed my man's sperm."

Kevin was in heaven, after all his cock was being sucked on by his aunt and his wife to be Gwen. "I don't think I can hold it back any longer." He groaned.

"Then don't try, let it go." Terry and Gwen said at the same time as they took turns licking and sucking Kevin's cock. When Kevin ejaculated Terry made sure that she shared the wealth as it were with her daughter by moving Kevin's cock between her lips and Gwen's. Terry and Gwen then licked each other's lips. "It tastes even better from your lips honey." Terry told her daughter, and Gwen smiled sheepishly. Terry then turned to her nephew saying. "Get your pants on and bring in those photos of yours, after all," She said with a wide grin. "I don't want my daughter and her husband living in a shack."

Gwen knew that her mother would do anything for them now. "Thank you mom," She cried hugging her close. "I just know you'll like the house as much as I do and I haven't been there yet."

Terry examinde the pictures that her nephew brought in and from what she could see, she knew that Kevin picked a fine house. "I see that there is plenty of privacy," Terry looked knowingly at her daughter. "After all I know someone who likes to sunbathe in the nude." Terry was satisfied when her daughter blushed. "I would hope that after that someone moved into the house, that she would let her mother join her."

"You must know Terry," Kevin replied. "That you will always be welcomed to our clothing optional home, after all we want our guests to go home at the end of their stay satisfied."

"Well, I am more than satisfied right now." Terry said hugging Kevin and Gwen. "Who knows," Terry went on. "I may even wind up pregnant again."

"Mother!" Gwen said with some surprise. "How can you say such a thing?"

Terry sighed and stroked her daughter's cheek. "It's very easy, whenever Kevin put's his cock inside of me I still stand as much a chance of becoming pregnant as you do." Looking her nephew over she said. "And to tell you the truth my dear I wouldn't mind it at all."

The idea of Kevin impregnating her mother seemed a bit far fetched to Gwen, but the possibility of Kevin impregnating her was something she really hadn't thought about at all until now. She knew that she loved Kevin a whole lot and while she ran her hands over her flat stomach she knew that becoming preagnant was a very real possibility and until now she didn't want to face the reality. "I agree with you mom, I wouldn't mind if Kevin got me pregnant either."

Kevin and Gwen married one year after that first Summer Party Special. They moved into the house that Kevin found. Terry visited her daughter and Kevin often while helping them set up their own "special" room. No matter what the occasion, the three of them would wind up naked and throwing all caution to the wind had sex with wild abandonment until the day that both mother and daughter announced that they were both pregnant.

Kevin was beside himself with joy and neither Gwen nor her mother stopped having sex until they were well along in their pregnancy.

It came as no surprise then that mother and daughter gave birth a day or two apart one was a boy the other a girl. "Wouldn't it be strange," One of them observed one night when the three were back in bed with one another. "If they grew up and one day married each other."

12