A Summer Party Special

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJ
BJ
114 Followers

Kevin could read the unasked question on his cousin's face and he said, "Gwen honey, if you want to remove your bikini top go ahead," The look of surprise in Gwen's eyes were signals to Kevin that she didn't understand. "I am your lover not your parent Gwen with or without your top on that won't change, remember I told you earlier how much I love to look at your naked breasts."

Gwen didn't say a word, she just reached behind her back and undid her bikini top, and to the cheers of her watching friends she released her breasts from their confinement and went and sat on Kevin's lap saying, "I love you so much darling." And she sighed as she Kevin gently played with her breasts. "Are you going to make me cum again lover?" She asked as she laid back against her cousin's chest basking in the warm sun enjoying her cousin's hands on her breasts.

The afternoon wore on about as pleasantly as any that Kevin could remember in a long time, his beautiful cousin who remained topless never seemed to far away the only seeming down note came when she wanted to know if she could suck him off. "Not at the moment honey, my cock needs to re-charge," He told her with a crooked smile on his face. When Gwen chuckled along with he he knew she understood that he couldn't get it back up that quickly. "After all honey, I'm not a porn star."

The party started to break up at nightfall, everyone was leaving well satisfied with the days events and Gwen found herself actually alone with Kevin for the first time. "Did you enjoy yourself today?" She asked as she pushed his legs apart and started to lick his crotch through his bathing suit, this time she didn't hear him say no and she could see and feel why, his cock was rigid again. "I see your ready now honey." She said with a satisfied smile and she pulled his bathing suit off and started to suck on his cock.

Gwen never had a cock in her mouth before and had no idea what sperm tasted like but it wasn't importiant to her at the moment, she promised herself that she would try it at least once. Gwen could hear Kevin groaning happily while she licked his erection and then in a heart beat she felt his body starting to buck wildly in his seat and being caught off guard she knew that she would have to swallow his sperm. "You sure had some juice left," Gwen laughed as she licked her lips clean. "And you said you didn't have it in you." Though giving head would not be her favorite pastime she would do it for Kevin but only once in a while and she told him so.

With his cock once again spent Kevin slocuhed in the chair waiting for his legs and arms to stop feeling like rubber. "Honey, I didn't ask you to suck my cock," He cupped Gwens chin in his hand and made her look him in the eye. "I would never ask you to do something that would make you uncomfortable or unhappy, understood?" Kevin was pleased that Gwen agreed for he really wanted to make her happy.

When she heard Kevin tell her that all he wanted was to make her happy, Gwen knew she was right to be in love with her cousin. "I really do love you, you know." She sighed as they headed back to the house. "Lets try some of my mom's toys." She blurted out and started running for the house with Kevin trailing behind.

No matter how things would go in the future, for there was no way that their relationship could stay a secret forever they would have each other and that was all that mattered.

BJ
BJ
114 Followers
12