A Summer Seduction

Story Info
Boy next door seduces a faithful wife.
4k words
4.58
313.8k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nitegazer
nitegazer
111 Followers

Dear Faithful Readers,

I hope you like this little memory from my past. I sure loved making it...

As always for your pleasure

The Nitegazer

* * * * *

Ryan lay on his bed, one arm slung across his eyes, his other hand, slowly stroking the bulge that twitched through the cloth of his skimpy running shorts as he thought of her. She was his latest obsession, and she was also proving to be his greatest challenge. He sighed, frustrated, and slung his legs off the bed to sit on its edge, his chin cupped thoughtfully in his young hands as he watched the dust motes dancing in the sunlight that streamed in through the open window. He had been trying to get her to make love to him for almost two years now, but she had been as immovable as the sphinx.

He stood and wandered over to stare dreamily out the window, his room was on the second floor, and he could just see the top of her roof down the street. He wondered what she was doing...he could hear a lawn mower in the distance...the cicadas thrumming heavily in the trees...maybe she was mowing the lawn...mmm that started him thinking; mostly about the bright shocking pink bikini she wore when she mowed and how the top clung to her breasts, cupping them like small pink hands. Lord, but she was hot! He couldn't stop thinking about her, but no matter what he'd tried, he couldn't get into her pants.

He sighed and stood crossing to the mirror on the door. He was sharp enough, he thought, turning to look at himself from the side as he flexed his biceps. He had played football on the varsity team last year, he lifted weights, ran track....so he was muscled in all the right places; his hair was good, thick and sandy blonde, his teeth strait and white....all the girls at school had been hot for him... but he had always been attracted to older women...

Girls were silly giggly things, good for a quick fuck, but usually so disappointing in bed. He had been seduced by an older woman when he was a virgin. He had spent two weeks in Cozumel on vacation with his parents. One day while exploring the island he had found her sun-tanning on the private beach below her villa.

She was there for the summer, and she'd found him beautiful, willing and intelligent and she'd been fascinated that he was still a virgin at 17. She had taken him under her wing teaching him the finer points of sex...and he had acquired skills most teen age boys didn't have. He had been an avid student, eager to learn the secrets to a woman's body. While his parents thought he was exploring the town he had been exploring the sensuous arts with her in her private beach house...his amorous adventures with her had spoiled him.

He sighed again, and wandered back to the window to gaze longingly at her rooftop and stroke the painful hard-on that was peaking out of the waist band of his cotton shorts. He leaned against the window sill, day dreaming about how he would make love to her...if she would only give him the chance. A frustrated groan rumbled deep in his chest as his balls began to throb painfully.

"This is bull-shit!" he grumbled, "I'm going over there..." and, pulling on his running shoes and a t-shirt long enough to hide his aching dick he trotted down the stairs and out the door into the warm summer sunshine.

Julie was in the house when he got there, he could see her through the screen door, washing the dishes. He stood outside for a minute admiring her. She was so lovely; a small woman, just 5'2". She had the tanned muscled body of an avid water skier with long thick brown hair that stopped just short of the curve of a tight round ass.

She was wearing a pair of cut of jeans and some kind of cotton tank halter thing with tiny buttons down the front...the top button was open...and she wasn't wearing a bra, much to his delight...she rarely did, especially in the summer and it was one of the things that drove him crazy. Her breasts were small and firm, with large rigid nipples that protruded seductively from the thin fabric of her cotton shirt.

She had the stereo on and she was dancing a little while she worked, her breasts jiggled in the most delightful way, causing his softening cock swell hard again...as he watched she dropped a fork and when she bent over to retrieve it the tank-shirt bloused open for a brief glimpse of tit all the way to the hard pink nipple. A lightning bolt of desire sliced through him all the way to his dick, and he leaned his head on the door frame and closed his eyes while trying collect himself.

He knocked on the screen door and she turned to see who was there, a smile lighting her beautiful face as she motioned for him to come in. He entered quickly sitting at the breakfast bar that separated the living room from the kitchen, hoping that she hadn't seen the enormous bulge in his shorts.

"What's up?" She queried, "You enjoying time off before college starts in the fall?" He nodded his answer as she rinsed the last of the soap suds out of the sink and hung the dishrag over the faucet...she turned and flashed that breathtaking smile at him. "Shelly's spending the night at Natalie's house and Max is at Pop's riding the 4-wheeler with Gary, he's spending the night too, but you can call him over there if it's important."

"No, that's OK, I really came to see you." He smiled at her boldly; delighted that they were alone. She leaned over the bar shaking her finger at him saying, "Ryan, I've told you more than once that we are not happening, you are a handsome, sexy boy, but I have a step-daughter almost your age; what would my kids think if they found out the things you've pulled trying to get me to go to bed with you?

He ducked his head and shrugged "Who says they'll ever find out? I'd never tell...would you?" He looked up and grinned at her turning on the charm, "I have something for you; would you like to see it?"

She smiled back at him, and shook her head, "Stop it, Ryan...." He leaned back in the chair his eyes twinkling at her..."Just take a look OK? If you don't want it I'll put it away, I promise..." she hesitated a full minute looking long into his eyes...she knew he was pulling something, but what? Then, slowly she rounded the bar to see what he "had" for her...and saw that he had pulled the waist band of his shorts down exposing the rock hard erection that he'd had for her all morning...

She turned on her heel and returned to the kitchen shaking her head. Ryan bolted from the bar stool...determined to have her...today! He'd been very patient but enough was enough. He took her by the shoulders and spinning her around he pulled her firmly into his arms taking her mouth with his. He held her head to keep her from pulling away from him as he slipped his tongue in savoring the taste of her...mmm she was so sweet, her lips were soft against his, her small body was warm and sexy in his arms and she yielded her tongue to him for one delicious minute...

His hand slipped down the curve of her back to cup her pretty bottom and pull her against the bulge in his shorts...she groaned pushing him away..."Stop it, Ryan. I've told you I don't screw around on my husband..." she crossed to the sink and leaned against it as she tried to compose herself.

It seemed like she had been pushing him away forever. But he just came back again and again, no matter what she did to discourage him...and she knew she beginning to weaken...he was so charming, so disarming...way too knowledgeable for a boy his age...

This boy definitely had a way of getting to her! A picture of his swollen cock was burned into her brain, and all she could think of was kneeling before him and taking it into her mouth...her heart was hammering behind her ribs and suddenly it was very hard to breathe...

He followed close behind her; his arms circled her body and one hand slid down to her pussy pulling her to him crushing his aching cock against her firm sexy little butt. "I know your husband hasn't been home for at least six weeks...It must be tough for you to go without sex for that long" he whispered nibbling her ear lobe...

She sucked in her breath as a hand slipped under her top to cup her naked breast; his thumb teased her nipple into a hard little knot. "You're such a hot sexy lady...much too hot to be left so long without proper attention from a man. Why don't you let me take your husband's place...just for today?" he bent to kiss the soft curve of her neck and murmur into her ear, "No one but us will ever know we were together. I give you my solemn word of honor...I've been involved with other married women before and no one has ever known...a gentleman is always discrete.

She turned in his arms and he bent to kiss her, but she pushed against his chest turning her face away, "I told you to stop it, I'm too old for you... you should be looking for someone your own age, for heaven's sake!" He pulled her back into his arms capturing her mouth in another long slow kiss. She broke from his kiss breathless and dizzy...but his lips continued their assault...fluttering soft and silky along the line of her jaw...

"I find girls my own age exceptionally boring"...they trailed hot fire down the curve of her lovely neck "but I find you utterly fascinating"...He bit softly on her shoulder, his voice husky with passion... "I have things I want to show you...let me show you Julie...I've wanted you for so long..."

She was trembling in his arms and she tried to push him away once more, but he was strong and she was pinned between him and the sink. He pulled her roughly back to him; capturing her mouth once again with his. She could feel his cock quivering against her belly wanting to be inside her... his tongue found a way in; deep into her mouth...sucking the willpower from her. His hand stole quietly down to unfasten her cutoffs and slid the zipper open...

His kisses made her dizzy, disoriented...more than she wanted to admit. It had been a long time since she'd had this kind of attention from a man. Her husband and she had been drifting farther and farther apart over the last two years. She suspected he was cheating on her, but she had no real proof, just a niggling suspicion and the knowledge that something wasn't right between them...that coupled with the fact that he'd lost all interest in having sex with her. She had become increasingly frustrated and that was dangerous...she was after all a very sexual creature...

And here he was...this...this gorgeous man-boy who always seemed to appear when no one else was around...tall and tanned and muscled...and always very nearly naked...he'd been dogging her every move, watching her, teasing her, finding excuses to touch her, to slip little kisses on her neck and shoulders when she wasn't expecting it.

She had begun to look forward to his visits and she had considered fucking him more than once...he was just so damn beautiful, but he was only 19 and she was almost 30; not cool...she gasped as she felt him slipping her shorts off her hips..."Nooo!" she groaned, pushing hard against his chest... "We can't do this, Ryan, you're a very sexy boy, but I'm way too old for you!"

He just laughed and whispered in her ear..."This "boy" knows things that will make you scream with passion my lady, if you'll just let me show you..." and he pulled her tight for yet another deliciously intense kiss... he'd be damned if he'd let her get away from him this time...

His full lips were so soft, like velvet, sucking her bottom lip into his mouth, biting softly, then pressing full on her lips...his tongue teased her...patiently invading her...seeking her surrender...till finally she lost what little control she'd had and melted against him, her arms slipped around his neck...accepting him...wanting him...needing him to take her. He scooped her into his arms before she could change her mind and carried her into the bedroom...she buried her face in his neck suddenly shy.

He lay her down on the bed then stood, locked the door and turned back to her. He looked down at her as he slipped off his shoes...he reached behind his head and pulled off the t-shirt then slowly slipped his shorts down and his cock swung free...he stroked it showing it off for her.

She lay there, watching him undress... her eyes traveled down his beautifully muscled young body to rest on the tool quivering eagerly in his hand. He stood still for her, enjoying her examination and smiled to himself as her eyes fastened on his cock...she shivered as a droplet of cum emerged at the tip and watched, fascinated, as it continued to well up and trickle down the head. She closed her eyes, the fire in her belly making her woozy...

He lay down next to her and smiled at the sharp intake of her breath. Her breasts rose and fell in quick anticipation beneath her the thin fabric of her shirt; a shiver rippled through her as his fingers slowly traced the curve of her collar bone and unfastened the buttons of the top she wore opening them one by one...leaving a kiss in the place of each button... He flipped the top open exposing her breasts, the hard pink buds of her nipples delighted him, and he placed a warm kiss on the skin beside each puckered areola. A shiver ripped through her again and a small whimper slipped from her lips.

He laid his head between her breasts the tips of his fingers teasing the soft curve below the nipple...he inhaled her scent...God; she smelled so good and he lay there savoring the touch of her skin on his face for a long delicious moment, as she held his head against her...her fingers combing through his hair...then slowly he slid his hand down her belly and into the waist band of her shorts to rest on the mound between her legs, so lovely and she was clean shaved...he liked that...one finger slipped into her warm slit and he smiled at how wet she was...

He slithered down dripping hot kisses over every inch of exposed skin and slipped the shorts off her hips revealing her beautiful little pussy. He left them bunched just below her hips to hold her thighs together then covered that wonderful sweet pussy with his mouth; his tongue snaked inside to suck the rigid button of her clit.

"Oh...God...Ryan..." she panted her hips arching up against his mouth. She pulled his head into her crotch... "Mmhhh....wh...what are you doing? Tha... oh; that feels so...oh...Lord...yes...you... mmm, yes, just there...

He smiled, knowing she was his, that she wouldn't be able to stop now, and continued the exploration of her treasures...his tongue snaked into the split between her thighs, quick, hot, sliding around the outside rim of her slit, slipping in and lapping up the juices that flowed from her sexy little cunt...till she was mewing softly like a kitten...till she cried out begging him to take her.

He slipped on top of her, his thighs outside hers holding her legs together as he slid his aching dick into her. He gasped almost collapsing on top of her, "Dear God, you're so hot..." he groaned as he finished the plunge deep into her body. He hadn't expected her to be so hot...so tight around him...he almost lost it then, and he held still for just a minute regaining his control.

The swiftness of his penetration took her breath and she grabbed his butt, her nails digging into the muscled flesh pulling him further into her.

"No, no my lovely lady, you lie still, you are not in control today." He disengaged her fingers pulling her arms over her head. He looked around and there hanging on the headboard was a silk pashmina...he grabbed it and quickly tied it to one wrist then looped it around the spindles of the headboard and tied the other wrist.

She protested his actions but he stilled her objections with a kiss...his tongue probed her lovely mouth as his dick probed inside her slick hot pussy...he felt her stretch deliciously around him with every stroke... she was so wonderfully tight...he arched his hips at the end of each thrust the forcing the head of his cock to bump against her cervix... her tiny little moans echoed each lunge.

He pulled out to squat over her; one foot on either side of her creamy thighs and slipped back into the warmth.

"Oh God Ryan what are you doing...that feels..." her words trailed off and she closed her eyes overcome with the intensity of the feeling...the way he was fucking her rubbed her clit and her g-spot at the same time and she found she was unable to speak...the burn in her belly was almost more than she could handle...she was dizzy, so incredibly dizzy...her entire body was on fire...it had been so long...little moans rippled out like waves in the ocean as he fucked her.

He loved the way she looked under him...God, she was exquisite...she lay there, her arms stretched tight over her head...her breasts quivering seductively as he hammered her juicy cunt...the nipples of her tits were puckered hard and tight, and she writhed beneath him, her pussy clutched his cock like she had fingers inside her.

She'd never had anyone fuck her like that... his ankles pressed her legs tight around his dick and the shaft pulled on her clit sending electric shivers throughout her body. He was so big, so incredibly hard... the swollen head of his prick sucked out her juices and they were spread along her thighs, as he slid in and out of her again and again rubbing a place inside her that no else had ever found, that she hadn't known even existed...she could feel the burn building in her belly...it had been so long since she had cum; she so needed to cum...

He felt a shiver ripple through her body, the signal of her approaching orgasm and he quickly pulled out and lay down next to her...not touching her...allowing her passion to cool slightly. She sobbed her frustration and tried to pull her hands loose, but he had tied her securely.

"Please, what are you doing Ryan, don't leave me like this...please, I need you..." she sobbed

"Shhhh," he whispered, and took one turgid nipple into his mouth, biting down gently...till she cried out...her back arched off the bed forcing his face into her breast... "Ryan," she began, but he cut her off...his mouth on hers...his tongue slipping inside tasting her...his fingers found her clit and continued its punishment...bringing her to the brink of orgasm once again...holding her there... then just as she was about to go over the edge he stopped...and she moaned her agony... "NO... please, please baby; don't stop..."

But he just covered her sexy mouth with his stilling her protests once again...his fingers found her nipple pinching it till she moaned...skilled fingers that slid into her dripping pussy, he thumbed her clit as the fingers inside her curled up finding that spot and rubbing it till she burned again...deep inside she burned... "Ryan..." she panted, barely able to speak... "Ryan...I can't stand this...please...please...oh baby...what are you.......oh my God...." once again he brought her to the edge only to pause holding her there till she was begging him...till she writhed against his hand trying to cum; but he held her legs still with one heavy muscled thigh...his fingers deep inside her waiting...

"No my lady you must wait...It will feel so good when I finally let you cum..."

He brought her up to the edge one last time using his lips, his teeth, his fingers...till she was sobbing, tears streaming down her lovely cheeks...till she begged him to fuck her...pleaded for him to release her...she was so beautiful...

He gazed at her quivering body and had to have he...he couldn't wait any longer...in one quick motion he stripped her shorts the rest of the way off and spread those lovely thighs. He pulled her hips to him ramming into her and she screamed his name as her pussy strained to take him.

He was so hard for her he thought his cock would split open and the heat from her pussy made him lose all control...so he fucked her hard and deep...lifting her legs so he could go even deeper into the glorious heat of her body... his balls slapped her ass sticking slightly in her juices when he pulled back out...

nitegazer
nitegazer
111 Followers
12