A Summer Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kokomo2663
kokomo2663
136 Followers

I had no retort. I felt that he was being honest with me, and hated myself for not being willing to be as honest with him.

"Mom, can I ask you something?"

"Of course you can."

"You knew I was there, didn't you?"

A hard question to answer honestly. "Yes."

He just nodded as if to say "I thought so". I was waiting for the follow-up question about why I didn't stop? I was relieved that he didn't push it because I didn't have an answer.

I managed to ask "Brian, do you think we could forget this ever happened?"

Brian sat thoughtfully and finally answered, "We can avoid talking about it but there is no way I can erase it from my memory even if I wanted to."

Damn, how did he get so smart? Of course neither one of us would ever be able to forget is happened.

The next few days passed with both of us trying to pretend that nothing had happened, both treading lightly with our topics of conversation. Then on Friday my phone rang and I answered. "Hello, South Bay Real Estate"

"May I speak to your sexiest Realtor, I mean your sexiest female Realtor?"

I giggled, "What's up Bri?"

"I have a proposal to make."

"Oh, and what would that be?"

"I have to work late, but what if I pick up a couple of steaks on the way home, and I'll pop them on the grill when I get home?"

"Sounds good, I'll make a salad to go with them"

"Great, it's a date then. Let's eat out on the patio and maybe go for a moonlight swim afterwards," Brian said hopefully.

"The swim sounds good, but I don't think the moon is visible this week."

"All the better in case we decide to go skinny dipping."

I laughed but didn't answer.

"So you are not closing the door on the skinny dipping idea?"

"I'll see you at home," and I hung up.

Now what have I done? I've left him with the idea that I might skinny dip with him. I of course can't allow that to happen..............can I? I noticed that my heart was pounding and hands shaking.

I ended up going home early, as I was useless at work. I tried to take a nap but sleep wouldn't come. Maybe Brian was only teasing; he really didn't think I would go skinny dipping with him? Of course he would. I was going to have to be the bad guy, no the adult, and say no. But then what would it hurt? Skinny dipping doesn't have to be sexual. Who was I trying to fool?

The time seemed to crawl by. I took a shower although I didn't know why. Maybe just to have an excuse to run my hands all over my body. I finally decided to put on a rather conservative two piece bathing suit. Maybe Brian would see that I was prepared for a swim, but not of the skinny dipping variety? I covered my suit with a short terry cloth robe and went to prepare our salad.

I had the grill pre-heated by the time Brian arrived about 9:00. He leaned in and kissed me on the cheek making no move toward the nape of my neck. I told him I would get the steaks on the grill while he changed. He returned in short order with a tee shirt and a baggy pair of swim trunks. The steaks were almost done and soon we were enjoying our meal.

It was just getting dark as we finished our meal and relaxing sipping a fruity summer wine.

Brian said, "well are you ready for our swim?"

"We have to wait half hour or we will cramp up," I joked.

"Quit making excuses, I'll save you if you start to drown." Brian stood and slipped his tee-shirt over his head.

"Brian, honestly I don't think this is a good idea."

"Well, you do what you like, but I'm going skinny dipping. If you want to act like a prude then that is your problem."

"I'm not a prude!" I protested.

"Whatever," he said as he stepped out of his suit.

"At least turn out the lights," I said.

Reluctantly he walked to the house and switched off the outside lights. I could still make out his handsome cock as he returned and jumped into the pool. It was decision time.

Brian was treading water looking toward me as I stood and removed my robe. I swallowed hard as I reached behind my back and undid my top. I held it in place a few seconds before tossing it on the chair with my robe. I know even in the dark Brian could make out my un-tanned breasts. With heart pounding I slipped out of the lower half of my suit and stood for a moment letting Brian look at me. At that instant I was hoping that he wasn't disappointed. I dove into the pool to surface across the pool from him.

"Mmmmmm, the water is perfect," I said as I rolled over and backstroked a few feet, being sure to keep my distance.

"Yes it is," he stammered as if lost for words.

Although the main lights were out, the pool lights remained on allowing us a rather clear view of the other. I couldn't resist the temptation to look down where I saw that Brian had developed what appeared to be a full erection. The water tends to distort things, but from all indications my son was truly well hung.

Slowly we began to feel more comfortable with each other and moved closer and closer as we enjoyed our dip and the erotic nature of the circumstances. I broke the ice by cupping palms together and squirting Brian in the face. We started splashing around like a couple of young kids. Brian disappeared under the water and coming up behind me stuck his head between my legs and lifted me onto his shoulders. My naked pussy against his neck. I half screamed and half giggled as he launched me into the air before splashing back into the water. I surfaced behind him and wrapped my arms around his neck and let him tow me around the pool. This was innocent enough except for my boobs which were plastered against his back.

Finally we had both had enough and we approached the ladder to climb out of the pool. I went first and knew that my ass was on display to him in the water behind me. I didn't mind, and only thought that I hoped he didn't think it was fat. As we stood on the concrete patio it occurred to both of us that we hadn't brought out towels. Brian grabbed my terrycloth robe and told me to turn around. With my back to him he dried me with my robe giving my ass extra attention. Turning me again he started to dry my front. I knew it was time to stop him, but the evening was going so nicely that I didn't want to ruin it. He fluffed my short hair and moved down drying one of my breasts at a time. He looked into my eyes as his hands moved across my stomach. Down lower until the robe was against my pussy. My knees felt weak.

I was afraid of what would happen if I let him continue rubbing the terrycloth across my pussy. I told him it was his turn and I broke the spell and began drying him, doing his back first. I wanted to feel how tight his ass was but I restrained myself. He turned and I dried his chest. His cock was hard and pointing at about a 45 degree angle skywards. There was no way to ignore it. I smiled and then hung my wet robe over it. I giggled, "nice towel rack you have there."

I turned and picked up my suit and walked to the house. It seemed silly to cover myself after what we had just done. Brian was right behind me as we walked into the house and down the hall toward our respective bedrooms. I stopped outside my bedroom and turned to Brian who still was sporting a huge erection. I thanked him for a very nice evening and stood on my tiptoes to kiss him on the cheek. This must have looked quite comical given the fact that we were both naked.

"Mom, you aren't going to leave me like this are you?"

"Brian, you know this has already gone further than it should. Now go to your room, I need to shower and get the chlorine out of my hair."

"How about if I shampoo your hair?"

This was an interesting suggestion, but I knew it was a mistake. "Brian, I don't think that is a good idea."

"Why not, it's not like I'm going to see anything I haven't already seen?"

My son had a point, and the idea of having someone shampoo my hair was rather exciting. "Well, I don't know." He could tell I was weakening. "If we do this there has to be ground rules. If I say No, I mean No. Deal?"

"Deal!"

The die was cast.

We went to my bathroom where the shower was large. I started the water and adjusted it to a comfortable temperature. I got out two large fluffy towels and placed them on hooks outside the shower. I stuck my head under the shower to wet my hair and handed Brian the shampoo. He applied it to his hands and began to massage it into my scalp. His fingers felt wonderful and I told him so. My butt bumped into his hard cock and we both expressed a nervous laugh.

Brian's fingers continued to work my scalp as the water cascaded off my body.

"A girl could get used to this."

"Anytime you want Mom, anytime."

"Of course it might be hard to explain to Samantha," I joked.

"Hand me the cream rinse Mom."

I could hardly lift my arms I was so relaxed. But I managed the task. Brian rinsed my hair and then repeated the process with the cream rinse. I was putty in his hands. When he rinsed my hair I was sorry it was over.

"Hand me the soap, Mom."

"What?"

"Might as well wash the chorine off the rest of your body while we are at it."

He began soaping my back and then moved down to my ass. His hands washed over my cheeks and his finger slipped into my crack. I sighed as I felt his finger touch my most private hole.

Brian knelt down and washed the back of my legs and turned me as he washed the front of my legs. He didn't have to wonder any longer about my shaving habits, because my small trimmed pubic patch was right in front of his face. I allowed him to wash over my pussy but stopped him when he tried to push his fingers between my legs. He stood back up with his still hard cock aiming at my belly. He washed my belly paying extra attention to my belly button which I could not hide the arousal it was causing.

Brian finished by soaping and fondling my breasts until I was in an overheated state. He almost looked sad as he finished with me.

I said, "Hand me the soap. Now it's your turn." I took the soap and had him face away from me. I repeated what he had done to me. Once finished with his back I turned him and started washing my way up his legs. I had his cock and balls right in front of me. I stood and watched the look on his face as I took my soapy hands and wrapped them around his shaft. I couldn't help stare at him and marvel at how hard he was. I took my time stroking him with one hand while my other hand fondled his heavy balls.

"Oh Mom, that feels so good!"

"When did my baby develop so?"

His smile was his only answer.

"I don't think it's good for you to have such a sustained erection. Do you want me to help you get rid of it?"

"Oh Mom, more than anything in the world!"

"If you ever breath a word of this to anyone I will have this monster cut off", I said as I rinsed the soap off his cock and dropped to my knees. I continued stroking him with my hand but I knew what he really wanted as I smiled up at him and he returned a look of disbelief as I kissed the swollen head of his cock. I could tell he wouldn't last long if I kept this up, so I teased his cock and balls with tiny kisses. This no doubt prolonged his orgasm but this was not going to last much longer. He shook as I took him back into my mouth. He was certainly more than a mouthful. I imagined he wanted to cum in my mouth, and I wanted to please him, but I also had the desire to watch his cum shoot from his fat cock. I brought him to the point where there was no turning back and then released him from my mouth and stroked him with my hand until I saw him hold his breath and release a strong blast of cum which arched high catching me on the forehead and in my freshly shampooed hair. The next one caught me across the face and the next onto my chin and onto my breasts.

"Wow Bri, have you been saving up?"

Brian smiled liked the cat that ate the canary. He helped me off my knees and we rinsed off his cum from both of us. We made a hasty exit from the shower because the water was getting cold. We each took a towel and carefully and completely dried the other. Brian's cock was already recovering by the time we finished drying. Brian combed my wet hair as we stood in front of the mirror naked. Brian looked at me in the mirror and then leaned down and kissed the nape of my neck. This time I didn't stop him.

I moaned softly as he worked his magic on my neck.

Brian whispered "Mom, will you answer a couple of questions for me?"

"Yes."

"You wanted me to watch you the other night didn't you?"

"Yes."

"Was it more exciting knowing I was watching?"

"Yes." My answers came out sounding like a young girl caught with her hand in the cookie jar.

"Do you want to do the same things with me now?"

"Oh Yes!"

Brian turned my face and kissed me full on the mouth. The kiss, demanding and passionate. Our tongues exploring the other's mouth. Brian swept me up in his arms and carried me to my bed where he lay me and himself side by side. Our bodies entwined as we kissed and explored each other. Brian began kissing his way down until he reached my breasts. My nipples craved his attention as he sucked one and then the other leaving them red and extended. I squealed with delight.

Again he kissed downward. His tongue circled and then entered my belly button which caused an excited shiver to go through my body. He kissed downward until his mouth found my pubic mound. He rubbed his face in my short hairs. Brian then moved between my legs and eased them open. I was extremely wet and moaned as his warm breath blew over my wet opening. I looked down to see him studying his mother's pussy as if it was a fine meal and he didn't know where to start. A deep growl escaped from my mouth as I felt his tongue on my pussy for the first time.

My breathing was labored and my body trembled as he lapped up and down my slit again and again. His tongue danced across my swollen bud which brought my ass off the bed every time he did it. I couldn't have stopped my orgasm if I had wanted to. It started deep in my belly and rushed to my pussy as a Tsunami rushes to shore. I exploded in orgasm bucking against my son's face. I gripped the sheet so violently that I pulled the fitted sheet loose from the mattress.

After I caught my breath I looked down to see Brian's smile and I had to giggle as I rolled my eyes. Brian crawled forward still positioned between my legs until we could kiss. I kissed and licked his lips enjoying the taste of my juices on them. I could feel his hard cock pressing against me. He pushed himself up off my upper body and I reached down and placed the head at the entrance to my pussy. My lips were parted where the head of his cock forced them open. Brian looked at me as if for confirmation that I wanted this as much as he did. I just smiled and felt him push forward slowly.

We both watched as inch by inch of my son's beautiful cock disappeared inside me. His girth was stretching me and I spread my legs wider. He stopped pushing until I placed my hands on his hips, signaling him that I was ready for more. I could feel every loving inch of him and hoped that he was getting the same pleasure that I was. Finally, our pubic bones came together and he was fully inside of me. He looked at me and I smiled "Just let me enjoy this for a minute," I said as I wrapped my arms around him.

I whispered "Honey, you are deeper inside of me than any man has ever been." He liked the compliment and began to slowly move in and out of me.

He fucked me slowly at first which I was grateful for. As his tempo increased so did mine. Soon we were fucking each other making a slapping sound as our bodies collided. I was quickly approaching another orgasm. The fact that it was my own son giving it to me only made it better.

"Oh Brian, you are going to make your mother cum!"

"I'm going to cum soon too Mom. This is incredible!"

"Give it to me Baby. Fill my pussy with your hot cum!"

"Oh yeah Mom, it's going to be huge!"

"Cum with me Brian!"

"Oh Mom, here it comes."

This sent me over the edge and our orgasms were perfectly timed. I began to cum a split second before I felt the first blast of my son's cum in my pussy. I constricted my muscles around his shaft in an attempt to get every drop of his cum.

His cock remained hard enough to remain in me. I knew it would be like uncorking a bottle when he finally pulled out and our combined juices leaked from my stretched opening. Finally he did roll off of me and I felt the cool room air hit my wet pussy. I was still breathing hard, while Brian was showing no signs of fatigue at all, well except for the obvious. He had already delivered twice in the course of no more than 45 minutes and I wondered how long until he would be ready again.

I lay against him with my head resting in the crook of his arm.

"Are you alright Mom?"

"Yeah, I was just wondering how many commandments we just broke?"

Brian laughed, "Well, I don't think the commandments come into play, unless you know some that I don't."

"Do you have regrets for what we just did?"

"No Mom, not at all. Do you?"

"I feel like I should, but I don't."

"Good," he said kissing me on the forehead.

"I do have one question, and now I guess is a poor time to bring it up. Are you on birth control?"

"Why, are you not prepared to be a daddy-brother?"

"Well, that could be interesting, but I would like to plan a little better."

"You don't need to worry about that. Unless we are terribly unlucky, but maybe we shouldn't press it," I joked and started to get out of bed.

He pulled me back down, "And where do you think you are going?"

"I figured we were through".

"Now that I have managed to get you in bed, I'm not letting you go."

"But you need time to rest?"

"Rest time is over" he said as he helped me onto my knees and moved behind be.

Luckily I still was well lubricated from our mixed cum which was still leaking from me. Brian wasn't quite as hard as before, but he was plenty hard enough enter me from behind. I loved being fucked doggy style and I didn't mind showing it. I fucked back against him as hard as he was giving it to me. With my head down I could see two things that caught my attention. First of all, I could see Brian's ball sac tighten with every stroke he made forward. Second, I could see my lower belly bulge a little every time he bottomed out in me. I guess I had never noticed it before cause I'd never had a cock this size in me.

It was obvious that having cum twice before was allowing Brian to control himself better but not so for me. I had one orgasm and then another as Brian gripped my hips and pounded into me. He slowed for a few seconds and I feared he had given out. I felt his hand gather some of the juices off the inside of my thigh and then his finger against my rear hole. He worked his middle finger into my hole while just holding his cock in my pussy. Once I started to loosen up a little he began fucking me with his finger and resumed his assault on my pussy.

I had never been a big fan of ass play, but this felt great. This was closest I had ever been to double penetration. This set me on fire and I started fucking him with new energy. He continued fucking both my holes and brought me off another time before he pulled out and covered my ass with his cum.

I was finished, totally exhausted. All I could do was collapse face down on the bed while he massaged his cum into my ass. I fell asleep in that position and didn't wake until I saw the morning light filter through the window. I was laying on a still damp wet spot and felt dried cum on my ass. I had almost been fucked to the point of not being able to walk.

Checking, I found that Brian had already gone, likely to his workout at the Y. I called the office and told them that I had some personal business to take care of and wouldn't be in until afternoon. I stripped the bed of the stained and still damp sheets and threw them in the wash. I then took a long hot shower as I processed what had happened and wondered how it would play out?

kokomo2663
kokomo2663
136 Followers