A Summer to Remember

Story Info
A senior citizen rediscovers the pleasures of the flesh.
3.7k words
4.42
30.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RocHogan
RocHogan
18 Followers

It could not have been a more beautiful day. A nice breeze, lots of sun, birds chirping in the trees, and people enjoying a carefree day in the park. Couples sitting on the green, lush spring grass, children laughing in the playground, and young people on bikes, skates, skateboards, or just playing on the courts. It was the kind of beautiful day in California that you might see in a movie or read about.

I was enjoying the day too, sitting on a bench under the cooling shade of some cottonwoods, I reached down to my cooler to get a bottle of water, and was eager to get back to my spy novel, when I noticed a shadow of someone who had stopped close to me. My first though was, some homeless person might want something to eat or drink. But, as I looked up to view my visitor I saw a young lady standing there before me.

She was short, maybe 5' 5" or so. She was also young, I guessed maybe 18, 20 years old. She was obviously on track to reaching her womanhood. Her long, tanned legs were what young people would refer to as "thick". They tapered down gracefully into slim ankles tucked into some white half socks and white tennis shoes. She wore a t-shirt that was maybe just one size too small for her young, full breasts. Her nipples faintly protruding, through the thin fabric, giving evidence she wore no bra...nor had the need for one.

All this magnificent flesh was made even more captivating by the smallest of denim shorts that could be legally worn in public. I as so enthralled by this robust, young, girl-woman, that I was at a loss for words. After a few more seconds of silence, and as I dumbly stared at her, I became aware of how awkward the situation was.

"I'm sorry young lady, what can I do for you?" I managed to almost push out the words.

She continued to look at me for a few more seconds, her sea blue eyes, her dreamy eyes, took me in. And for a moment I felt as if I was standing naked before this young goddess, and that she could see right through me.

"Oh, that's ok mister, you're not much different than the other old geezers that just stare at me." she said, stating it almost as an everyday experience of fact.

And for the moment I felt ashamed, ashamed at having stared at her so unabashedly, ashamed at having passionate thoughts about her, and the desire to see her luscious body naked. My face turned red for just a moment. She laughed, a sort of delicious, giggle mixed with a woman's laugh. And there I was, an old man of 65. I looked at her and she smiled.

I'm sorry mister, I didn't mean to say that, it just came out I guess...I'm sorry." She looked at her feet, and I could see that she meant what she said.

"Oh, that's ok, you're right, but it's your fault you know?" She looked up at me, a half smile on her face, her dreamy eyes seemed to have a sparkle in them.

"What do you mean mister?" she asked, almost as if she knew what I was going to say.

"Well, you see, you're a very attractive young lady, and the way you're dressed, why a lotta men are going to be looking at you." I said.

"But I'm almost 20, or will be this December" she answered. The smile seemed to have faded, just a little, and I could see a seriousness come over her. "I was just wondering if you could spare some water, I'm awfully thirsty, but I don't like to drink from the public fountains...you know what I mean?"

" You are just in luck, I knew you would be stopping by, so I not only got an extra water, but a sandwich if you'd care to join me." I couldn't believe the bullshit I was coming up with, what was it, where was it coming from? I hadn't spoken like this to anyone in ages, much less a girl young enough to be my granddaughter! She laughed, again with that little girl/woman laugh. I felt better.

"You are so crazy, do you always talk to young girls this way?" she asked, smiling, and sitting next to me. She reached for the bottle of water, again I got a look at her young face, one could say she had a hidden kind of beauty, the kind of beauty that will catch you off guard, at a moment you're not prepared, at a moment that makes you grateful she has let you in her circle.

"Well, you know, I'm just kidding, sorry I just stared at you at first," I said, reaching for another sandwich and water from the cooler. "So, I'm Jack, what's your name, first time I've seen you here".

"I'm Cathy, most people call me Kitty. And it's not the first time I've seen you, you usually come here and read".

I was surprised, surprised I hadn't noticed her, and surprised she even remembered me from before. A girl like her could have any guy she wanted, just snap her fingers and there he would be, panting like an out of breath puppy dog. I looked at her again, as she took a drink form her bottle and then a small bite of the sandwich. Her t-shirt was cut just below her ample breasts, revealing a flat stomach, her tight muscles moved like coils of flesh as she leaned back against the table and stretched.

Her blonde hair, wild and plentiful, came down past her shoulders, her body had the tan of someone who has spent time at the beach. I took a swallow of my water and my mind wandered back to the time before I became a resident of Crystal City, California.

I grew up back east, got married, had kids, bought a home. My wife had passed away about 5 years earlier, and I was living by myself. One morning, I went out to fetch my paper, and realized I had been doing the same thing for the last 40 years! I looked down at my feet, how long had I had these shoes, when was the last time I bought some new fucking shoes?

Fetch the dam paper, drink my cup of coffee and off to my job at a small electronics repair shop. As I drove through the neighborhood, I noticed it was turning gray, most of the houses were falling into disrepair, lawns were not kept as nice as they used to be. I also noticed the new residents, most of them speaking a language I couldn't understand, many of them looked dangerous.

It was then and there, I decided to move. Sell the house, get my retirement, cash out my savings and hit the road. Two weeks later, I was a freeman. My mechanic friend Joe, had checked a 5-year-old Land Rover I had bought for my cross-country move. After a few words and some small talk, I hit the road. Three days later I arrived at Crystal City, California. I had bought a comfortable, three-bedroom, frame house with a small pool in back.

Now here I was, two years later, sitting at a park bench with a beautiful young creature like Cathy. We talked, small talk at first, then as we gained confidence, became even more revealing of our past. Cathy was not a California girl, as I first thought her to be. Instead, she had come from a rural area in Minnesota, her mom and dad were going through a messy divorce, Cathey had been sent to live with her grandparents till things got worked out.

She said she hated it here, she had no friends, and the ones she did meet, guy or girl, were interested in only one thing. So, she spent her days at the beach, the mall, or the park alone.

Again, I felt a pang of guilt as I heard her story, because all I could think of was sinking my face between her full breasts and possessing her at every level possible. Fulfilling all my perverse sexual desires upon her sweet, and ample body. To hear her squeal with delight as my tongue would bring her pleasures she had never known.

In my mind, I could see her on her back, her legs pushed back behind her head as I plunged my brick hard cock into her hot, wet pussy. Yes, I was just like everybody else, but surprisingly, here she was taking to me like she had known me all her life. Amazing what loneliness does to people, it had me acting the fool, imagining impossibilities, and her trusting a man she didn't know.

Her voice drifted off into a fog as I remembered the last time I had had sex with a woman. But even that was so long ago, I couldn't even remember her face, much less her name. I do remember it had not been the roller coaster ride of my life, and I was left disappointed.

Now here I was, and I could feel the stirrings of a strange, almost forgotten sensation I hadn't felt in such a long time.

Her voice came back to me, "Jack, are you listening?" she asked, looking to see if I was asleep.

"Huh?" "Oh yea, sorry I drifted off, old age does that you know."

"Stop that, you're not that old, besides, look, it's almost dark, and I got to be getting home soon." The way she said "soon" set off illicit, erotic thoughts, as if she wouldn't mind if we tarried a bit longer.

But I returned to my gentleman mode, "Do you live far from here Cathey?"

"Well, kinda, I gotta take a short bus ride, and then walk a couple of blocks." Looking down at the ground, and I don't know why (I did know why, I felt like a young buck asking for a first date).

"Could I...maybe...take you home?" I asked, hoping desperately she'd say yes.

"Oh, my gawd, yes, that would be great Jack!" she said, giving me a big smile.

And this delightful bundle of flesh, that I had gotten to know in the span of a few hours jumped into my arms and gave me a hug. We walked to my Land Rover, she jumped in and gave me directions to her home. Once we got to her house, we stopped, and she looked at me with those sea-blue eyes.

"Thanks Jack, I had a great time, I never noticed it was getting so late. Sorry."

This time, I turned to look at her, "Want to know something?" I asked. "I live just a few blocks from you that way." I said pointing up her street.

She looked at me, and a big smile spread across her face, "you're joking right...really...oh my gawd..."

It was at that moment, I noticed the front door of Kathy's' house open, and a man about my age stepped out, looking inquisitively at my car.

"Oh, it's gramps, come on I want you to meet him Jack," she said as she jumped out of the car.

"Kathy, I don't really think that would be a good idea." I said.

"Oh, come on Jack, it'll be ok, he won't bite your head off I promise." With that said, she started walking towards the house, looking back and waving at me to follow her. I reluctantly followed, walking up behind her.

"Well, Kitty, I see you made a new friend." The man said, looking at me, and reaching his hand towards mine.

"Richard, Richard Cross. I'm Kitty's grandfather on her mother's side, and you are?" I shook his hand and was surprised to not feel any tension, as I probably would have had it been my granddaughter coming home with a strange man as old, if not older than me.

I'm Jack, Jack Moore, I met your granddaughter at the park, and it's my fault really, for keeping her so late out."

"Nonsense Jack, I'm just glad she was with someone responsible...but I was beginning to worry." He gave Kitty a hug and said, "go in now and get cleaned up sweetheart, dinner's almost ready."

"Jack, you will join us, won't you?" he asked, opening the screen door to let me in.

"No, I wouldn't want to impose, besides, I just had a little bite before bringing Kathy home." I was feeling a bit nervous, but his friendly ways, and his smile convinced me it would be ok.

"Look Jack, I'll be insulted if you don't join us. And frankly, it's been a while since we've had any company. And Rita will be happy to set another plate, come in. It's been a while since I've seen Kitty as happy as she is now. Thank you for seeing after her. Come on in, sounds to me like you're from back east, am I right?

Richard introduced me to his wife, and I could see where Kitty had gotten her looks from. Her grandmother, Rita, though in her 50's I would guess, still cut an impressive figure. Her small waist blossomed out to a well-proportioned bust. Rita had a great pair of legs, firm, full, and the stretch pants she had on made her figure even more impressive. Her dainty feet were set off by a pair of black half heels, which made her ankles stand out.

"Glad to meet you Jack," she said, preening her blonde hair, "We weren't expecting anyone, let me freshen up and we'll sit to eat." And with that, she turned, and walked off.

My eyes burned through the material of her skin-tight pants, and I could just imagine what her naked ass would look like. When Rita returned, she had changed to a short, flowered summer dress, her pedicured feet in a pair of simple sandals, and every time she bent over to get something from the stove, I couldn't help but notice she had a great pair of legs.

After dinner Rita looked at us and said," You boys go out back, drinks will be coming soon as we finish here."

Richard and I sat in the back yard, having a drink, enjoying the evening. "My god, man. Do you know how long it's been since I've had such a good time with someone I just met?" Then Rita and Kitty joined us, both all smiles.

"Jack, I, uh... I mean we, we have thoroughly enjoyed the pleasure of your company, and hope it's not the last time we see you around here. You're always welcome my friend, always welcome." It was getting late, and I was enjoying the talk, the drinks and erotic beauty of Kitty and her nena, but I could see Kitty was getting sleepy.

I stood up, reached out to Richard and firmly shook his hand. "Thank you, Richard, and your lovely wife and Kitty for such a magnificent meal and company."

Rita stood up next to her husband, then she leaned over to me, giving me a small hug. I could feel the firmness of her breasts press against my chest, as she gave me a peck on my cheek. Then they both turned, and as they walked off, Rita looked over her should and said, "don't forget to turn off the lights and lock the doors when Jack leaves dear. Goodnight Jack."

Kitty moved from her seat, came closer and put her arms around me. She looked up at me and gave me a big smile, and, she pressed closer, I could feel the warmth of her body, her full breasts. It was all I could do to not throw her on the table, rip off her tiny shorts, spread her legs and bury my face between those luscious thighs, and eat my fill of that juicy pussy. My hands slowly wandered lower, till I had a handful of that firm, full ass.

"About time you woke up!" she said,

"What?" I asked, with a smile on my face.

She looked at me and said, "About time you woke up and paid attention to me!"

"What do you mean Kitty? I have been paying attention to you. But I can't ignore everyone else."

"Well, you certainly haven't been ignoring my nena, that's for sure. I see how you've been looking at her."

I felt a tinge of jealousy in her words.

Again, my face turned red, and I must admit, I had been looking at Rita, but I never thought it had been that obvious

She looked thoughtful for the moment. "That's ok, a lot of men look at her, but not the way you have."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I don't know really," she said, putting her head against my chest, "Just weird that's all." I looked down, and before I knew it, my lips were firmly locked with hers. Her fragrance filled my nostrils, I inhaled deeply of her aroma, my arms scooping her closer to me. Her mouth opened, my tongue went in eagerly, tasting of her essence. She responded as well, pushing her hips against mine, her breathing getting deeper.

Realizing what I was doing, I pulled away from her.

"What's the matter, something wrong Jack?" she asked, looking worried, like she might have done something wrong.

"No, Kitty, but, I just realized that what I'm doing is wrong, wrong in every way." She looked at me, a puzzled look on her face.

"Is there something wrong with me, what is it?"

"No, of course not, it's just...it's not right. I'm as old as your grandfather!"

"Is that what's bothering you? I thought it was me...maybe I wasn't good enough for you."

I grabbed her by the shoulders, "Look, you're young...too young...but...I need to stop. These feelings aren't good for me. And not good for you."

She looked at me with her sea-blue eyes, "But what if I told you I feel the same way about you? What if I told you I don't care about your age, what if I told you I like you just the way you are?"

Before I knew it, she had pushed me into my seat, then she was on her knees, reaching for my zipper. I tried to push her hands away, but she was insistent. Finally, I gave in, I gave in to a feeling I knew could only lead to trouble. She struggled for a while, then, at last, she had my cock out. It was hard, the precum made the round head glisten in the moonlight. I looked at her, as she slowly put her lips on my cock, her tongue reaching out, and licking it slowly. Then she eased her warm lips over it, engulfing me in the confines of her hot mouth.

Her hot breath made me harder, she started pumping her head, up and down, then take my whole length down her throat. I couldn't believe what was happening. In less than a day, I had met a beautiful girl, made some new friends and now here I was, getting my dick sucked by a sexy, young, and voluptuous teen

"Sweetheart, don't stop." I reached down and cupped her full breasts in my hands. She moaned as I squeezed her nipples through the fabric of her t-shirt. She went deeper, until I could feel my hard cock in the tight hotness of her throat.

And then, before I knew it, I was shooting a massive load of my hot cum, she started to swallow, but it was too much.

Some of the hot, gooey cum slobbered out around her lips and down the hard shaft, covering my balls. she held my cock firmly in her mouth. We stayed like this for what seemed an eternity, my swollen cock releasing wave after wave of hot, copious cum. Finally, my dick started to relax in her mouth. She pulled away, slowly, and I could see her mouth was covered in cum. Then sensuously, she swallowed the last of it, her cum covered tongue licking the residue from around her lips.

I sat there breathing deeply, satiated, amazed at what had just happened.

"Wow Jack, you had a huge load. I don't think anyone has shot a load in my mouth as big as yours. How long has it been?" She asked, looking up at me with her sea blue, dreamy eyes, which somehow seemed to sparkle and dance.

"Too long" I said. Then, as if we had done this before, she leaned forward, nuzzling her face in my crotch, then she kissed the tip and tucked me back in and zipped me up.

I stood up, took her in my arms and kissed her deeply, tasting the pungent semen that was still in her mouth. I didn't care, all I knew was that this would be the start of a wild, new adventure for me. And I wanted this wonderful creature with me always. I knew I would take her, and do perverse and delicious things to her. To explore her naked body with my hands, my tongue, and to enjoy her warm, tender holes of passion. Now, I felt like a Viking who just conquered and subdued new territory. A territory that had been ready to be taken.

We walked toward the door, my arm around her waist, resting at the juncture of her hips, feeling her muscles move under my hand. Reluctantly, I let go and stepped out the door.

"Jack, will I see you again, I really enjoyed being with you today."

"Kitty, if you don't see me again, I will come to your house every day until you do." She giggled, "How about tomorrow then, how do I get to your house?"

"Just go up 2 blocks, then about halfway into the third one, my house is on the left, 1501 Cherry Lane, you can come over anytime."

Smiling, she looked at me. "Really, you mean that? Wow! I just may surprise you!"

I stepped out, felt as if the world was new again and walked to my car. Halfway down, I turned, she gave me a little wave and then the door closed. I walked back to my Land Rover, stopped on the sidewalk, and gave a little jump, clicking my heels together. I knew that this would be a summer to remember, and maybe with a little luck, I might be able to lure her nena into a fuckadoozie, too. I could see this was going to be one summer to remember!

RocHogan
RocHogan
18 Followers