A Summer To Remember

Story Info
She finds herself in a sexual tryst with a younger man.
1.5k words
4.12
26k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was 35 my husband disappeared suddenly and left me with a lot of bills and some debt. I was forced to sell the house. Fortunately, my good friend Gwen had an extra room and was willing to let me stay there for a couple months while I got together enough money to cover a deposit on a new apartment.

Gwen was divorced and lived mostly alone, but this summer her son Adam was back from college. Gwen's house was a little out of town and she had no neighbors within 5 or 600 yards. She had a lovely property that was bordered in the back by a medium sized lake. Adam was 20 and a swimmer. He kept his streamlined well muscled body shaven for the team. Every morning he woke up at 6:30 for a swim in the lake behind the house.

I was a bookkeeper at a local community college, it was good work but the hours were strange so mostly I worked from 9 pm until 5am, which meant that every morning I would usually arrive at the house just in time to watch Adam head down to the lake in his Speedo.

That Speedo left nothing to the imagination and I could tell that Adam had as my coworkers put it "something going on". At first I was embarrassed at my feelings at the sight of his young body and thick cock, but as the summer progressed I found myself fantasizing about him. I woke up sweaty and aroused from dreams where Adam would ravage me dripping with lake water. I found myself taking longer and longer to make it to bed in the mornings so I could catch a glimpse of him as he came back through the house to shower.

I would wait in the kitchen until he returned from his swim and walked back through toweling off, so I could gaze at his muscles and that beautiful member. After he was in the shower I would usually retire to my room and act out my fantasies in my bed. I kept my trusty vibrator in the drawer next to my bed and would regularly act out many of my dreams just before dozing off.

One morning I was drinking some wine (when your day ends at 5 am, wine is a completely normal thing for the morning) out on the porch when Adam came back from his swim. He stopped to chat for a moment.

I was feeling a little giddy and so I talked too much.

"Good morning, Ms Defretas." he said

"Good morning, Adam, care for some wine? It's a lovely chenen blanc."

"No Thanks Ms. Defretas, I just got finished working out. I don't think I'm ready for wine just yet."

"I'm sorry. Have a seat. Talk to an old lady before you start your day."

Adam sat in the chair across from mine, not covering himself up. He actually let his legs spread slightly and that bulge was stretched tight against the fabric of his suit. He must have felt me staring because suddenly he blushed.

"Ms Defretas, I...he stammered..."

"I'm sorry Adam; the wine must have gone to my head. I don't want to be improper; it's just that it's been a long time for me."

Adam's bulge seemed to pulse suddenly.

My friend Gwen had left early around 7 this morning to get to a few things she needed at the office, which left Adam and I alone in the house. As Adam started to say something, I reached across and drew the back of my hand slowly up the length of his hardening cock. He let out a muffled gasp.

I know I'm 15 years older than Adam, but I'm also vain enough that I keep myself in good shape. I'm 5'8" and have a good body. I keep myself in shape by running or walking each day before I go to work. I'm no college swimmer but I do okay by myself. One thing my ex-husband loved was my 36 inch chest. It a feature that lots of men have admired over the years. I could see Adam's eyes looking at my breasts now.

"Adam you should know that I come down here every morning just so I can watch you come up out of the lake, with your tight Speedo and that thick cock of yours. I've had more than a few fantasies about it." As I said this I was slowly rubbing my hand gently over his growing bulge.

"I kind of knew that Ms Defretas."

"Please call me Jenny"

"Jenny"

"How did you know that Adam?" His dick was straining against the fabric of the Speedo. I could feel the heat coming from through the nylon.

"Well one time after I got out of the shower I heard a buzzing coming from your room. So I started to open the door to see what it was, when I realized it was a vibrator. I think you were too involved in what you were doing to notice the door cracked. Mom was gone and I just got so turned on watching you I ended up getting off in the hallway. I finished way before you did and so I pulled your door shut and snuck back to my room."

"Was that the only time?" I asked keeping my hand moving on his package. I could see he was getting more and more turned on and it was hard for him to speak.

"No, after the first time I would listen for the vibrator. Now even the sound of an electric razor can get me turned on. I masturbate in the hallway watching you almost every morning."

"Adam, you should have known it was you I was thinking of, I would have welcomed the company"

"Well, you can't be sure and you *are* my mom's friend. I wasn't sure if it was okay to be thinking those thoughts about you."

"But you know that now, right?" I pulled the spandex of his Speedo away and withdrew his cock. It was red and purple and throbbing.

"(gulp) yes". I had his Speedo off in seconds. I wanted to feel that cock pulsing in my mouth. I knelt down in front of him and started slowly licking and sucking on his hard penis. I could taste the sweet/ salty flavor of his precum which had soaked through his swim suit. I wrapped my hand around the base and started to slowly bob up and down on that shaft. I could hear him moaning softly and I knew that this young man wasn't going to be able to contain himself much longer and with a gasp his starting shooting his hot cum into my mouth. I pulled him out of my mouth and stroked him until he stopped cumming. It seemed like a very long time until he stopped shooting load after load into my hair, onto his washboard stomach and all over my shirt.

I hadn't even taken off an item of clothing and he had already cum so hard he was panting.

"Jenny...I, uh"

"Don't worry Adam, you're 20. There more where that came from" and I led him by his cock up to my bedroom.

He was hard again before we reached the top of the stairs. I could feel my panties; they were so wet I was starting to feel a slight chill under my skirt.

We got to the bedroom and I pulled off my shirt, before I could get my skirt off he was rubbing my breasts. Lightly at first but with more vigor as I removed my skirt and my dripping wet panties.

"I can help you like you did." he said and then as I sat down on the bed he buried his face in my snatch. He was young and a little inexpert, but what he lacked in skill he made up for in resolve. It helped him that I was so turned on from having sucked the cum out of him that it didn't take me long before I had wrapped my legs around his head and was moaning, maybe louder than he had.

I pulled him up from down on the floor. I had to feel that long thick cock inside me. I was so wet from his saliva and my own juices that he slipped right in with no help from me.

Then he began stroking into me, harder and harder. It took me no time before the realization of my fantasy had me cumming. I clawed at his back and rode his hard cock. I could feel how close he was so I pulled him up so he was sitting on my chest, grinding his rock hard ass into my stomach. I grabbed his cock and squeezed every last drop of his cum out onto my tits.

Once again he came and came; I was surprised at how much semen his young balls had in store for me.

Afterwards we showered together and made love a second time. Needless to say, it's a summer that I won't soon forget, nor will my poor vibrator who gets abused every time I think of him.