A Summer Walk

Story Info
A walk and soundcheck.
2.9k words
2.5
6.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ville was enjoying a sunny afternoon walk in the city, not really noticing people, working on some new lyrics in his head.

"hey Ville!"

Ville sighed, he didn't feel like facing fans, and the voice sounded british, so he just ignored it, but the person yelling wasn't giving up, and tapped on his shoulder.

"You are Ville Valo aren't you?" the voice sounded stressed, so Ville's good nature came out.

"Yeah I am" Ville replied while turning around, the person he saw was far from a fan.

"Thank god! Can you tell me the way to Nosturi? I'm so lost and late for soundcheck!"

"You aren't that far from it, I'll walk with you." Ville smiled.

"You are a lifesaver! Gavin btw" and Gavin extended his hand.

"I recognized you, but nice to meet you Gavin." Ville smiled, "I had no idea that you guys were playing here, or I would have gotten tickets!"

"Well if you don't have anywhere to be, I can still arrange that."

"I only had a hot date with a notebook and an acoustic guitar, but we've been seeing far too much of each other so maybe a night apart would be good for us." Ville grinned. "And here we are, Nosturi, the place where dreams come true!"

"Ow really now?"

"Well a few of mine did anyways. We used to rehearse here."

"Well you are welcome to come to the soundcheck and hang out if you have time..." Gavin said with hope in his voice.

"I would love to, but unfortunately I have to pass by my parents." Ville totally missed Gavin's tone of voice.

"Ok I'll just leave your name with security then, drop by when you can."

"What time do you guys get on?"

"Should be around nine."

"Ok then I'll definitely drop by before to say hi first, if that's ok."

"That's more than ok, see you later!" Gavin smiled, one which Ville returned.

Ville practically ran to his parents, saying a quick hello, before hurrying home, to take a quick shower and change his outfit. He was actually a big Bush fan and was really looking forward to spending some time with Gavin, too bad he was married!

Ville hopped back to Nosturi, nervous about what was to come, worrying if Gavin had just been polite or really interested in spending some time with him.

Ville walked into the venue without problems, hearing familiar music in the main hall, he walked into it. The bush boys were on stage, doing their soundcheck.

Ville hid in a corner, just watching Gavin and his bandmates try and get their settings right.

"Ok I think that's a wrap!" Gavin said as he went to put his guitar down.

"Can you just play something Gavin? I hardly hear you on the monitoring." Robin asked.

"Robin please, is it necessary? You've been bitching about it for about every gig!" Gavin snapped.

"Gav, just a minute, why are you so wired up? You were the one that was late!" Chris replied.

"Nothing! I just wanna relax a bit that's all." Gavin sighed as he picked up his guitar again to give his drummer what he wanted.

Ville smiled, so maybe Gavin did want to spend some time with him, so he walked further into the hall and said "I'll take your place if you want it's been awhile since I was up on this stage."

Gavin smiled as soon as he saw who spoke those words.

"Sure but only if you play a Bush song!" Gavin replied.

Ville got on stage and got handed Gavin's guitar, Gavin sat down on a speaker where he had a perfect view on Ville.

"Ok so a Bush song..." Ville thought for a minute, then started playing, stunning Gavin and his bandmates that he even knew how to play a Bush song.

Ville looked straight at Gavin when he started singing

must be your skin I'm sinking in

must be for real cuz now I can feel

I didn't mind

it's not my kind

it's not my time to wonder why

everything's gone white

and everything's grey

now you're here now you're away

I don't want this

remember that

I'll never forget where you're at

don't let the days go by

glycerine

I'm never alone

I'm alone all the time

are you at one

or do you lie

we live in a wheel

where everyone steals

but when we rise it's like strawberry fields

I treated you bad

you bruise my face

couldn't love you more

you got a beautiful taste

don't let the days go by

could have been easier on you

I couldn't change though I wanted to

should have been easier by three

our old friend fear and you and me

glycerine

don't let the days go by

glycerine

don't let the days go by

glycerine

glycerine

bad moon white again

bad moon white again

as she falls around me

I needed you more

when we wanted us less

I could not kiss just regress

it might just be

clear simple and plain

that's just fine

that's just one of my names

don't let the days go by

could've been easier on you

glycerine

A silence developed as the last note went quiet, Ville nervous about what Gavin and his bandmates were going to say, Gavin stunned at Ville's performance.

Robin was the first to speak, "Thanks Ville, Gavin couldn't have done it better."

Ville blushed, "Thanks, always happy to help out." he mumbled, nerves getting the best of him now.

"If it wasn't for you I would still be wandering the streets." Gavin spoke quietly. His bandmates finally got what was happening here and let their frontman be alone with Ville.

Gavin was just staring at Ville, still awed at Ville's performance.

"So is you being quiet a good or a bad thing," Ville asked when the silence got to him.

"Good, no GREAT!" Gavin replied "That was so gorgeous, it gave me goosebumps! A little surprised you knew how to play it though."

"Well I've been a fan of yours for years to be honest." Ville once again blushed.

"Seriously?" Gavin asked with disbelief, "Didn't think it was your style."

"Well you seemed to know me too, didn't think that we were your style. We all have our guilty pleasures I guess." Ville winked.

Gavin blushed this time "I guess so. But here we are now..."

"Yes we are. So Gwen and the kids not with you?" Ville needed to figure out what was happening with them, there had been rumours but Ville knew how untrue they could be.

"No she's working on a new album, and taking the kids with when she isn't is kinda hard." Gavin sighed.

"Must be hard, being away from them." Ville commented, not wanting to push it too hard.

"If you can keep a secret, I'm kinda glad to be on my own for a bit, I miss my kids but things haven't been going great with Gwen and me."

"I'm sorry to hear that, I would think being together with someone that is in the business too would make it easier."

"You would think so huh? Well it was for a while, but I'm afraid we've passed our expiration date, but we are both trying to hold on for the kids."

Ville didn't know how to respond to this news, so quiet once again formed in the hall.

"But enough about me, you've been in hiding for a while, writing I presume?" Gavin broke the silence.

"Yeah doing my best, but no muse at the moment so it's not that easy."

"Ow come on, you can't say you don't have 10 women by every finger!"

Ville took a deep breath, ok now or never, "Well I'm kind of sick of women to be honest."

"I can totally get that!" Gavin replied "relationships with men are so much easier."

Ville stared at Gavin with an open mouth, did he just admit he was bisexual too?!?

Gavin took that as a bad sign and started rambling "oh I'm sorry I didn't mean you were bi or anything, you can just be sick of women and stay single a while too"

Ville decided to be bold, Gavin wasn't in town that long so he didn't have time to to seduce him slowly, it was obvious there was something between them if he gave Gavin goosebumps, so Ville closed the space between them, and softly placed a kiss on Gavin's lips, just brushing them together, letting Gavin decide what to do with it.

Gavin didn't respond, so Ville pulled away, hoping he wouldn't freak out.

Gavin looked Ville straight in the eyes, both of them getting lost in each others eyes, The britt noticed the fear in Ville's eyes and instantly closed the distance between them again, the kiss once again very soft, Gavin pulled away quickly once again, not wanting to get carried away.

"Let's go to my dressing room?" Gavin whispered unsure.

Ville smiled and stood up, "Let's"

They walked to the dressing room in silence, catching glances of each other, but both of them nervous about what could happen.

Gavin walked in first, Ville followed and just to be sure locked the dressing room when he turned around, he saw Gavin sitting on the couch, looking utterly lost.

"We don't have to do this you know, we could just keep it with that kiss."

Gavin reached out to Ville, Ville walked closer and took Gavin's hand, but he sat down at Gavin's feet instead next to him.

"It's just a bit weird, I don't want to loose my kids." Gavin whispered.

Ville was stunned he talked about his kids and not his wife.

"Why would you lose them? It's not like I'm gonna run to the press kulta." Ville smiled softly at Gavin before leaning into him and moving their lips closer again.

And with that kiss Gavin's doubts melted away "Do you know what you did to me earlier? When you were playing and singing?"

"Who me?" Ville grinned "Why don't you show me?"

Gavin let himself slide of the couch, and gently stroked Ville's long curls, Ville wanted to do the same thing and pulled off the band that was keeping Gavin's hair in a bun.

But Gavin had another idea, he grabbed Ville's hand and then reached between his legs, letting Ville feel what he did to him. Ville's fingertips were electric to Gavin, adrenaline pumping through both men's body. They realized what they both wanted and weren't going to let anything come between it.

Ville massaged Gavin's hard one through his pants, making Gavin toss his head back, Ville took advantage of Gavin not watching him and quickly loosened Gavin's belt and pants and took them off, leaving the boxers on, the Finn was going to enjoy this as long as he could, his lips soon found their way to Gavin's groin, covering it with kisses through the fabric.

Gavin didn't do anything but watch Ville's lips race all over him, wishing that the fabric of his boxers would magically disappear. When Ville let his hands slip in and take out his hard cock, Gavin gasped, he wanted this so bad! But Ville was being a little tease, his mouth all over Gavin's cock, kissing and licking it, but not taking it in his mouth.

"Please..." Gavin moaned, nothing on his mind but to slam his cock into that hot mouth that was teasing him, but that wasn't Gavins style.

Ville started stroking Gavin, as he placed the tip of the now leaking cock against his tongue, teasing being Ville's style, always been always will be. Ville ran his tongue around the head, circling it and dipping the tip of it into his wanting mouth.

Gavins moaning only got worse as Ville teased the hell out of the singer, until he sucked it in quickly and Gavin watched the head of his cock finally disappear into Ville's mouth.

"Fuck Ville! Not gonna take this much longer!"

Ville looked up to Gavin with a smile on his face, "that was kinda the point kulta." But then he just went back to "work", both hands taking turns on stroking Gavin into his mouth as he sucked tightly on the head.

The constant stroking was driving Gavin insane, Ville slicked the entire shaft, and began to engulf all of the Britt into his hot, wet mouth. His tongue pressing all over the other man while he began to move him in and out of his mouth.

Gavin couldn't take his eyes of Ville, he was so gorgeous and he seemed to love this just as much as he did. Realising this it only got harder for Gavin not to cum, but Ville felt the urge and started moving faster, When Gavin finally came he could feel his hot cum pour deep down Ville's throat as he held all of him inside his mouth. Gavin just let go, zoning out for a moment, letting Ville stroke him back to earth.

Gavin felt a bit uneasy when he realized what just happened, and didn't know what to do next. Ville sat up and winked "I hope that was as good for you as it was for me."

"I think better seeing I got off and you didn't." Gavin smiled lazy.

"Ow don't worry, we'll get to that soon."

The men cuddle a bit, and as they started kissing, clothes slowly came off until both men were completely naked.

"Now it's time for the real fun." Ville said between kisses.

Gavin looked up at his new lover. What did Ville have in mind? He had loved the blowjob but was a bit nervous about being fucked seeing it had been a while...

He then saw his fellow musician pull something out of the pocket of his jacket and saw it was a small tube of something. He knew now Ville had wanted him all along.

"You always go out with lube in your backpocket?" Gavin asked nervously.

"No, just wishful thinking and I didn't want to lack the means to the end." Ville smiled with a twinkle in his eyes "You ok with this? If i'm stepping out of line just say something."

"Just go easy on me, it's been a while, a LONG while."

"Why don't you lay on the couch, it will be more comfy."

Gavin laid down on his stomach, his head resting on his arms, Ville straddled him, but surprised Gavin when his hands started massaging him, his hands applying some pressure but most of it soft caresses.

After a minute or five Gavin was totally relaxed and Ville moved downwards, letting his lips follow Gavin's asscheeks, his tongue dipping in between them.

Gavin moaned softly as Ville's tongue focused on his asshole, teasing it, before slowly forcing his tongue inside his new found lover, prepping him a bit for what was to come.

As Ville felt he was relaxed enough, he took some lube and fingered Gavin for a few minutes, making sure he was ready to be fucked.

Lubing both his cock and Gavin's ass generously, then asking Gavin to get on his hands and knees, Ville pushed his cock into the other man's ass slowly.

He felt his cock surrounded by soft, smooth wetness, and all he could think of was to give Gavin the fuck of his life. Ville began to move inside of the Britt once his cock was completely buried, slowly at first, pulling almost completely out and then pushing it back in.

The Finn could hear Gavin grunt and moan, calling out his name, and Ville quickened his movements. Soon, he was fucking Gavin with passion, ramming his cock hard and deep into his lover's ass.

"You like that, kulta? Doesn't that feel good?"

"God, yes! Fuck me, Ville! Don't stop!"

Ville let himself fall over Gavin, smelling his scent, and feeling his skin against his own chest, as he grabbed Gavin's hips and started to piston back and forth, his dick completely buried in Gavin's ass by now. Ville felt his balls tighten up and his cock swell. He could feel his cum rising, ready to shoot, and he couldn't wait to get off inside Gavin's o so tight ass.

"Gavin, I'm going to cum in your hot, tight ass," Ville whispered into Gavin's ear.

"God, yes! Cum in me now!"

Ville felt his cock explode in his lover's ass. He heard Gavin cry out and felt his ass clench tightly around Ville's cock, telling him that he was a great fuck.

Ville was frozen in time and space as he found his pleasure, and felt his body emptying as seemingly endless streams of cum filled Gavin's asshole.

Once drained of his seed, he pulled his cock from Gavin's ass, watching as Gavin was catching his breath.

Then, turning, he held Gavin's face in his hands. "Fuck that was great!"

"We made a bit of a mess..." Gavin smiled as he curled up with Ville.

"You made a bit of a mess you mean." Ville winked, looking at the wet spot that Gavin left after he apparently came again.

Gavin blushed; "Well you are to blame for it! Fucking me so good!"

"Hmmm thanks kulta!"

The men quickly jumped under the shower, also cleaned up the couch, cuddled a bit before it was time for Gavin to hit the stage and played a show that totally rocked!