A Summer Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
merf68
merf68
316 Followers

"There are many possibilities but we can take them all slowly: first of all, we haven't made love yet. I want to give you a good fucking. There, did that word shock you? Again, people vary in their likes and dislikes. Some like to scream and shout obscenities at the height of their passion and you are welcome to do that. So, girl, suck my prick back to life then I'm going to shove it right up your juicy cunt and fuck you rigid."

Karen blushed at the sound of those crude words even though there was a new freshet of moisture leaking down her thigh. Yes, that was just what she wanted, a good honest fucking. She smiled at him, gave him a sexy kiss and bent down to take his shrunken tool into her mouth. She also found herself fondling his testicles and scrotum, causing him to moan softly. Karen was thrilled when the soft flesh came back to life and swelled in her mouth. Within a few minutes, it was a hard pole again. "Fuck me Ray. I want this right up my cunt." She surprised herself with the crude words that sounded and felt so excitingly dirty.

"Are you on any contraception? I don't have any condoms and you probably don't want to risk pregnancy"

"I never stopped taking the Pill, Ray so I'm safe. Maybe I would like a baby but not right now although I'm conscious of my clock ticking."

"Well then, have at you woman!" He flipped her onto her back and spread her legs wide, bringing his tool to her pussy and slid it up and down her nether lips, coating it with her juices. Her hands moved down to spread her lips and guided the rigid flesh to her entrance. The head slipped inside her then he paused, sensing that her pussy needed to adjust to this invasion. Soon she raised her hips and he took that as a sign that she was ready for more so he pushed a couple of inches inside her. He looked at her face and saw her eyes, wide open and glistening, her mouth open and panting, her lips looked deliciously tempting so he bent forward and kissed them, sucking on her lower lip as his tool slowly penetrated to his fullest depth.

He held it there for a few seconds then pulled back slowly until just the head was buried. His forward movement was equally slow as he started in and out in the same slow rhythm. She compared Ray's tool filling her with her ex-husband's. Maybe Ray was a tad bigger although it seemed to fill her more; perhaps that was more down to his technique than size but it was giving her much greater pleasure than Bryans's ever did. Karen felt that glow in her belly starting up again as her lover's prick slipped up and down her channel.

Ray had already ejaculated once so he was in no great hurry as he continued to plough her furrow at this slow pace. He bent down to suckle at one of her nipples, pulling it into his mouth strongly as his hand fondled the other breast, tweaking at that nipple too. Karen felt like she was in heaven with his tool filling her again and again while her nipples were being manipulated deliciously. She grunted a little each time his prick bottomed out; his pubic bone mashing against her clitoris inflamed her desires even more.

"Yes, Ray, give me everything. Fill my pussy. Fuck me harder. More, more. Oh yes." She was panting heavily, thrusting her hips in an attempt to get more. This is what she wanted. "Fuck me harder Ray, fill my cunt with your prick. Yes, oh god yes."

Ray stepped up his pace until he was slamming into her and it was not too long before her whole body was on fire and she cried out as the feelings overwhelmed her; she climaxed under his assault, almost losing her senses. Ray slowed again as she was coming down from her orgasm, but did not stop and soon she felt everything starting to build again. She couldn't believe what he was doing to her body: she felt she could do this all night and when his pace speeded up again she felt the fire in her belly growing hotter and hotter. That was when Ray called out, "I'm coming, Karen, I'm going to fill your cunt with my cream. Oh yes ..." He rammed all the way in and held it there, jerking as he spent himself inside her as her body was convulsed once more.

After resting on top of her for a brief time, his tool rapidly softening, Ray eventually rolled off his lover's body. They were both covered in sweat from their exertions. "Oh Ray, thank you, thank you, thank you. I never knew sex could be so good."

He said nothing, reaching again for her breasts, which he fondled softly as their breathing returned to normal. He moved his hand from her breast and cupped her face: "And thank you, Karen. You are a lovely sexy lady. I'm soaked so I think I'll take a shower. Will you join me?" She started to roll off the bed but jumped when his hand slapped her rump. She looked at him in surprise but when she saw his smile, she realised he had not hit her hard and the slap was just a fun thing; in fact she quite liked it. "Yes Ray, I need a shower too."

Together they walked into his bathroom. She was conscious of his recent deposit leaking down her thigh and thrilled again at the memory of it pumping into her. Under the warm stream of the shower, they tenderly washed each other, taking care to make sure the interesting parts of their bodies were thoroughly cleansed. They dried each other off with equal tenderness. Hand in hand, they returned to his living room where she retrieved her clothes and dressed while he pulled on a pair of shorts.

While she was dressing, Ray wrote something on a notepad, tore the sheet off and handed her the note. "When you get home, I want you to go to this web site. There are many stories there arranged in different categories. Some are well written, others not so good, but there you will find stories about most of the things people like to do in their bedrooms. If you read some of the stories, you may get some ideas of what you would like to try. Some of what you read will be a real turn-off for you but try to keep an open mind. Remember what you thought of a man licking your pussy, then how much we both enjoyed it. Make a few notes and, if you would care to join me for breakfast tomorrow, you can stay the day with me, we can discuss your notes."

They shared a loving kiss and he walked with her to her own house. "See you tomorrow Karen, is 8 o'clock too early for you?"

"8 o'clock is fine Ray. Thank you so much for this evening. I've loved every minute of it. Good night."

"Good night, my dear." He chuckled, "Don't be up all night reading."

Chapter 2

Ray had their breakfast ready when she arrived right on time. They took their time eating as they talked about what she had read last night when she got home. "Ray, I was up until 2 o'clock reading. There is just so much, so many things I never knew existed in the sexual world. Some of them I really did find disgusting. Yes, I know I thought that about you licking my pussy and that turned out fine but in one story, she defecated on her man, even made him eat it. Urgh. Not a good breakfast topic for conversation."

Ray chuckled. "I know Karen. I've never been interested in scat, which is what they call that kind of thing. It's at the more degrading end of humiliation. There's a milder form of the same thing where one pees on another. That is quite a popular one and I have tried it: I usually had an erection when playing golden showers. What the heck, a few seconds under the shower and there's no trace. Strange as it seems to both of us, some people like scat and maybe even have a need for it. Anyway, scat will be crossed off our list of activities. Did anything catch your interest?"

"Well yes: do you remember when we went for a shower, you slapped my bottom. I was surprised that I did not mind so I read a couple of stories about spanking. Maybe you would like to give me a spanking. Mummy used to do that to punish me when I was a small girl but I suspect that if you did that to me, I might enjoy it. I might even enjoy spanking your bottom if you would let me. Some of those stories were about really savage beatings with all kinds of torture instruments. I didn't like the thought of those either, except maybe, and just maybe, the nipple clamps. I do like pinching and twisting my nipples, sometimes very hard. In reading those BSDM stories I wanted to know just what turned some people on."

"It's BDSM, which stands for Bondage and Discipline, Sadism and Masochism although there are different interpretations of the acronym, but around the same theme. Again my dear, it's a matter of personal taste. You may certainly spank me if you wish but I don't like being caned or anything like that, and I don't know if you would either. Honestly though, one never knows. I knew one man - a big strapping chap he was - who was in love with a tiny woman. She started spanking him and gradually increased things until, in the end, he craved her using a horsewhip on him until he ejaculated. Different folks, different strokes, if you'll pardon the pun. Maggie was very much into BDSM and it killed her."

"Yes, Ray, bondage was what they did too. It might be exciting to be tied up and helpless with you in control and able to do what you want with me. Naturally, I would have to trust completely anybody I would allow to do that.

"Incest seemed to be a very popular subject but, as my only relative is my brother who lives in Australia, it couldn't happen. I don't think I would be interested anyway. Mind you, thinking back, I know he used to peek at me whenever he could and Mummy said he used to peek at her too; she admitted to me once that it gave her a bit of a thrill for her son to see her in various states of undress. To be honest, I didn't really mind him peeping and I also know that he would 'borrow' my panties from time to time. That brings me to another thing: cross-dressing. That also seems to be a popular subject. How would you like me to dress you as a woman, Ray?"

He laughed aloud at that. "If you think you could turn this old man into a pretty girl you're welcome to try. It would do nothing for me although I have worn ladies underwear. One of my partners, one of those who loved peeing and being peed on, liked me to wear her lacy panties in bed and even under my clothes when I dressed for work or wherever. It cost me nothing except the few pair of panties I had to buy for myself and it pleased her enormously. Nobody else ever saw me wearing them so what did it matter?"

"Now I can understand that for a mild kink. But there are so many different fetishes: I'd be happy if you want to give me a foot massage any time and I'd be happy to wear nylons or pantyhose if you ever feel that need. Aliens, mythical creatures, things with lots of tentacles sticking in everywhere do nothing for me but then they are obviously just fantasies. Oh Ray, there is just so much that I never knew about."

"They say variety is the spice of life so where would you like to start, my dear? I'll tell you what; you dictate what we do. You can do whatever you like to me or have me to do it to you. How does that sound?"

"I like the idea, I can set the pace. First of all, I would like you to take me to your bedroom, undress us both slowly then make love to me."

Ray offered her his hand and led her to the bedroom where he performed a slow teasing strip for her. Karen seemed to enjoy his show and kissed him passionately, her hand running down to squeeze his erection when he closed in to start undressing her. He carefully opened the buttons down the front of her long, silky soft white blouse, noting that it was almost transparent, and slipped it off her shoulders to reveal her bosom confined by a white lacy brassiere. Kneeling down he located her skirt fastenings and loosened them; she wriggled her hips as he pulled the skirt over them and down to the floor. She daintily stepped out of the material and he removed her shoes, giving her toes a little massage when he had done so.

Ray looked up from her feet and saw her bush escaping from behind the lace of her skimpy thong. He was pleased that she didn't shave herself, as was the fashion with 'modern' women. He preferred the natural look and feel of a mature woman's pussy and groin. Casting his gaze further up her body, he saw her nipples tenting out the front of her well-filled bra. He could also see the shadow of her areolas beneath the lace. Again, his eyes travelled higher. Her lips were parted and moist where she had licked them. She stood relaxed with hands down at her sides, her bosom rose and fell with each pant of her breath, her eyes were shining: she looked ready, eager even, for his lovemaking. He asked her to turn around slowly and, as she did so, he noticed the flawless skin of her back and the fascinating way the thong left her bum completely bare.

When she had completed the 360 degree turn, he bent forward and pulled her groin to his face: he smelled the stimulating scent of her arousal and kissed the wet patch on the lace. He pulled the thong down her legs and she kicked free of them as his mouth kissed her lower lips, his tongue snaking up the naked crack, tasting her slickness.

She looked down his body as he slowly rose to his feet; her eyes were inevitably drawn to his erection, which was bobbing up and down with his movement. She licked her lips, remembering how it felt in her mouth as it spurted onto her tongue. Karen was drawn into a sensual, open-mouthed kiss, her body drawn into his and feeling his hard flesh cradled into the soft tissue of her abdomen. Ray ran his fingers through her hair, across her shoulder and down over her breasts. His hands gently unsnapped her bra and threw it to one side then squeezed both her nipples and let his hands slide down her sides. He gripping her bottom and pulled her groin into his before both hands simultaneously slapped her buttocks sharply then dug into yielding mounds. She wanted him so badly, wanted him inside her, and wanted him to fuck her passionately, despite what she had said earlier about him making love to her. She threw her arms around his neck and kissed him lustily as she dragged them both to the bed. She fell backwards pulling him on top. "Stick it in me Ray," she demanded. "Hurt me if you want but fuck the living daylights out of me."

Taking her at her word, he looped her knees over his shoulders and guided his erection to her pussy. He soaked it in the juices already flowing out of her, poised at the entrance then thrust hard into her until their pubic bones crashed together. She screamed, her body went rigid and shuddering as an orgasm ripped through her and just kept going on and on as he thrust ruthlessly in and out; every stroke sending another shockwave through her body. He felt her vaginal passage spasming with each thrust as her juices squelched out of her, running down the crack of her arse and coating his scrotum. She screamed again when his thumb was thrust all the way into her anus. Was there no end to this ecstasy, she wondered before almost passing out.

He stopped what he was doing but his prick and his thumb remained inside the two holes. She took a minute to come back to her senses before he slowly withdrew from both places. He saw she was crying and knew it was from the sheer rapture her body had been experiencing. Gently he wiped the tears from her cheeks and kissed her gently and lovingly. She clung to him, still sobbing softly. When she had fully recovered, she thanked him for the most wonderful thing she had ever experienced, then said, "Now I want you bent over the bed so I can spank you."

With a grin, he assumed the position she had demanded. She ran her hands over the thin flesh and stroked it, just getting the feel of it before bringing her hand down to smack his bottom. From her own position, she could see his scrotum dangling between his legs and swinging when he flinched a little with each smack. She was mesmerised by their swinging and smacked down his thighs a little. Getting closer to them until she finally did what she wanted and smacked right on his scrotum and the lumps within. "Aaaaiiieeee," Ray screamed and jerked almost upright before slowly resuming his position. "Those are very sensitive," he gasped."

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No, darling, you carry on but not too much down there. I'll tell you if it gets too much."

For some reason, his extreme reaction excited her so she resumed normal spanking, again going down his thighs until she hit his testicles once again. This time he had been more or less expecting it and managed to contain himself but after six or seven painful blows had to call out, "No more there please," He had been spanked before but no woman had ventured onto his tender equipment. But Karen's hand was now tingling painfully and her arm was aching so she allowed him up from the bed. "That was exciting," she said, "so now I want you to spank me and I hope it's just as exciting at the receiving end."

Taking up Ray's position bending over the bed: she turned her face to him, nodded her head and smiled at her lover encouragingly. "Do it before I chicken out Ray."

But Ray did not start immediately; instead, he made her bend across his lap as he sat on the side of the bed. "This is much more intimate," he said, nudging her legs apart as his hand slipped between her buttocks and cupped her pussy, penetrating it with a finger. He brought his hand back up, trailing his finger over her anus where he paused and pressed at her rosebud without trying to penetrate. She wriggled her bottom but he passed on and stroked her buttocks before raising his hand and giving her a hefty slap on each rounded globe.

"OOOWWWW" she cried but made no attempt to get up. He caressed the red hand imprints he had made for a second or two then delivered another two slaps a bit below the first then slid his hand and penetrating finger down to her pussy again, noticing that she was leaking buckets down there. This time when he withdrew, tracing the same route as before, he paused at her rosebud just a little longer and pressed just a little harder. He repeated this pattern of stroking, spanking then dipping his finger in her pussy then back up to her anus several times and after the third set, his fingertip just penetrated her back passage. Karen was moaning with each repeat. She squirmed a little with his smacks, positively purred when he stroked the red cheeks and pressed against his finger when it tried to penetrate each hole.

His next slaps were delivered right on her pussy and when he thrust his finger right up her back passage she squealed; her body tensed up and Ray felt her rectum clenching at his finger. Karen seemed delirious with pleasure and it was many seconds until her body started to relax. He started up his spanking again, repeating his technique until his hand got sore then he finished her with a thumb fucking her anus and two fingers fucking her pussy until she had another climax. Ray eased his lover off his lap, picked her up and laid her on the bed before lying by her side. They kissed gently as they once again explored each other's bodies.

"Ray, you have wakened something in me I never knew. I actually like you hurting me. The spanking was wonderful and I would have been happy if you had hit me harder, even when you spanked my pussy. I never thought I could orgasm just from the pain."

"Be careful, Karen. Pain can become addictive: I've seen it in Maggie and it killed her remember."

"I can certainly understand how it could become addictive. Even though my bum's sore, I would love more any time you want. I wish you had a cane so you could beat me like an old-fashioned schoolchild. Ray, you pushed fingers into my bum a couple of times and that felt exciting too. So many things I'm learning with you and now I want you to fuck my bottom."

He went to the bathroom, picked up a tube of moisturising cream and returned to Karen who was watching his preparations. He positioned her on her knees, her bum towards him. Using the cream liberally, he pushed a finger into her anus, then a second and later a third finger. "I'm stretching you down there, Karen, because it can be very painful, especially as you are a virgin in that department." She was already squirming with anticipation. She wouldn't mind if he hurt. Ray pushed the nozzle of the cream inside her and squeezed a liberal amount: she felt the cold ooze and that heightened her eagerness to feel his cock penetrating her. Ray squirted more cream onto his prick, making sure everything was slippery, then he brought the head of his prick to her rosebud and pushed just a little, his cock head opening her.

merf68
merf68
316 Followers