A Summer Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
merf68
merf68
316 Followers

"Yes lover, fuck my arse, I want it now." He pushed further forward until he had his full girth inside her. She felt a burning sensation in her sphincter muscle as it stretched to accommodate him. He paused for a few seconds then pushed further in until he slid all the way. She was deliciously tight around his erection and started moving her arse to encourage him. He started slowly, moving in long strokes in and out as she moaned beneath him. He put his hands around her body and took a firm grip on her breasts to pull her back onto him. "Oh yes, Ray. I fucking love feeling your cock up my arse. Do me now. Fuck me hard, harder. Oh god, squeeze my tits, pull my nipples."

He pinched and twisted her nipples harshly as he continued to bang into her: hard, just as she had begged. She could feel his length thrusting in and out, his body slapping onto her red bum and the growing arousal in her belly as his thrusts lit wildfires that grew into a blazing fire, especially when he slapped her bum and thrust all the way in. She felt his tool pulsing inside her and gave out a great cry as her orgasm burned through her body until she finally fell forward.

He went with her body, still embedded inside her as she slowly reanimated herself and gave out a long moan of satiation. His tool slowly softened until it was finally squeezed out; he rolled off her and she turned to kiss him lovingly. Her hand reached gently to wipe away the perspiration on his face as he caught his breath.

He wrinkled his nose and said, "Let's take a shower: anal can get messy at times but it's nothing soap and water won't cure."

"Oh god, I'm so sorry Ray. I never realised."

"It's natural, darling. Nothing to worry about." He rose from the bed and encouraged her to follow him to the bathroom and they both felt the refreshing water from the shower as he quickly cleaned away the mess. They then set about the business of washing each other thoroughly. He patted her dry with a soft towel then dressed her in a terry bathrobe before drying himself and putting on a matching bathrobe. He led her to the sofa and sat beside her. Taking her hands in his, he leant towards her to kiss her, the kiss of satiated lovers. "Do you remember," he asked, "just 12 hours ago, you wanted me to make you feel like a woman, to excite you. Have I done that?"

"Heavens above, Ray, you have done so much more for me. Now I know how exciting sex can be, how wonderful to have somebody give me the pleasures I have felt since ... was it really only last night? So much, so many experiences and all new to me."

"Was there anything you did not like or would not care to do again? What did you most enjoy?"

"I enjoyed everything, right from the start. You have taught me not to be concerned about what might seem disgusting but turned out to be very pleasurable. You licking my pussy was the first of those. What did I most enjoy? Heavens, I don't really know. When you fucked me really hard this morning, that was as good as it got, except when you spanked me. Honestly, Ray, I think possibly I enjoyed that most of all. It's strange how the best two involved pain, but they didn't seem to be painful enough. Even just the thought of having my nipples clamped now excites me, although I don't know how painful that can be. Some time I would like you to fuck my arse again like you did my pussy." She shivered at that thought. "And I would love to have my bottom really hurt. I don't suppose you have any of the canes or whatever Maggie used to like? I don't know why but that spanking has changed something in me," she declared. "If it hurts, then that is how I want it. I want you to tie me down so I cannot resist you. Please? You said I could decide what I wanted you to do you me." Ray sighed in resignation: what had he awakened in her?

"Maggie was so many years ago and there was no point in me keeping any of her stuff. She took it all with her. Hmm, if that's what you really want, let me see what I can improvise. Don't go away."

He left the room leaving her waiting and wondering what he could come up with. She shivered a little at the thought of him being willing to do this for her. She wanted to be hurt, she had been close to orgasm when he spanked her, but she was more than a little afraid of it. Her heart was beating hard in her chest, her breathing had quickened and she felt a now familiar tingling in her pussy, which was already leaking heavily. She drifted into a kind of reverie as she waited for her lover's return and jumped a little as he returned to her. He went to his wardrobe and selected a few of his old ties that he no longer used.

"Lose the robe, Karen, and then lay in the centre of the bed." He removed his own bathrobe as she complied with his order although her mind was in turmoil; she did not know why she wanted it this way. After his warnings, she almost dreaded the unknown pain: dreaded it but still wanted it. She shivered, partly in fear and partly in anticipation. Her breathing quickened to a heavy panting as he tied first one wrist to the corners of the bed head then the other. He raised her legs right over her head then tied each ankle to the corresponding wrist. He talked to her as he made his preparations. "If I'm going to hurt you, Karen, and if you're going to entrust your body to me, you need a 'safe word' which you can say any time anything gets too much. Just say or shout the word 'RED' and I will stop what I am doing immediately and release you from any bonds. You must always be in charge. There is another safe word you may use at any time: it is Yellow. Sometimes you want a short break but you still want more. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Ray, I do trust you, else I would not have asked for this, but thank you for the safe words. Red is stop immediately, Yellow is wait a while. Now do what you want to me."

First, he used a scarf and bound it over her eyes: now she could not see what he was doing but could hear him moving around and was conscious of the ties holding her trussed up, exposed and helpless. Karen shivered. Ray took from his pocket two spring-loaded clothes pegs. He played with her right nipple, tweaking it, pulling and twisting, feeling it engorging with blood. He then closed the first peg over the nipple. "Not quite nipple clamps," he said when she had finished squealing, "nevertheless a good substitute." He prepared her left nipple and clamped that too, evoking another screech. Her nipples hurt, but it was a good pain that went all the way through her body to her clitoris. As she became used to the pain she found it manageable and became conscious of the heavy leakage from her pussy. She was kept waiting in the dark. And waiting! Then suddenly the agony returned to her tortured nipples as the pegs were flicked about harshly.

As the pain gradually receded she felt a very faint stroke over her buttocks; her cheeks were still sensitive from the spanking but the caress was so tender it made her shiver. She enjoyed the sensuous touch for an all-too-brief time. Ray timed it to two minutes but she was almost out of time: this was so erotic. Karen was again kept waiting in the dark for an age, her body occasionally flinching at an imagined touch. Then she felt her labia being spread apart and then his breath blown gently onto the exposed pink petals. She felt her clitoral hood being drawn back and his lips sucking her nub firmly. She was so close to exploding when he pulled away and the next thing she felt convulsed her whole body in sudden agony as he clamped a clothes peg on her clitoris. Karen screamed at the top of her voice and was not even sure if she was screaming in agony or ecstasy. Or both.

She was left alone as she absorbed the pain in aftershocks of the climax. Ray watched her relax slowly, looking for the signs he had learned from Maggie. His next act had her screaming again as he wrenched the pegs from her nipples and clitoris and she experienced the worse pain of blood flowing back into the compressed flesh.

Ray kissed her eyes then her lips tenderly. "Enjoying yourself?" He asked.

"Oh god no," she panted back, "but yes. I guess I'm crazy, huh?"

He just smiled and watched her face contorting as if she was trying to screw up her courage. "Just one more thing please Ray. I need your cock inside me. Give me a Yellow break then, while you have me helpless, I want you to fuck my arse, to rape it hard. Make me feel you all the way inside, ripping me apart." After a few minutes while she plucked up the nerve, she whispered, "Do it now Ray. Just take my arse and use it."

"Do you like having all your private places open to my view?" He asked, running a gentle finger from her sore clitoris to her anus before pulling her cheeks wide to expose her more.

Her pussy and anus were completely exposed to his gaze and that humiliating exposure was another source of stimulation for Karen. She felt the juices from her pussy trickling out and oozing over her anus and said, "No I don't like it: it is embarrassing and humiliating but it turns me on just knowing I am exposed and cannot do anything about it."

Ray saw how much she was leaking: well, that would help the lubrication. He dipped his fingers into her pussy to coat them in her juice then slowly pushed one finger into her anus then a second finger. He used these to start opening her up as soon as she relaxed, the fingers thrust and twisted inside her bum. After finger fucking her arse for a minute or two, he withdrew them. He pushed the nozzle of his tube of cream into her and squeezed generously. She felt the cold squirt into her back passage and spread around her rosebud, enhancing the anticipation she felt. Ray laved his tool with more cream, spreading it over his whole erection: she was going to need all the lubrication he could provide. Finally, he got on the bed and knelt, his erection at first resting along her labia then he guided the head of his tool to her slightly distended anus. "Are you sure you want this Karen? Last chance to back out."

"Do it Ray; all the way in hard." She felt his rod at the entrance, felt his initial push to start opening her: she wanted it and tried to lift her body to encourage him. Suddenly an uncontrollable scream was forced from her throat. She had not anticipated such unbearable agony as his tool rammed through her sphincter and ploughed her back passage to the limits. It felt like she had been ripped apart but Ray took her at her word and began to fuck her arse savagely, barely giving her chance to breathe, let alone protest. With every stroke, his groin and hairs rubbed across her sore bottom. He reached round to her nipples that were still recovering from their own tortures, which his pinching fingers revived. She had a massive orgasm, her own pulsations down there squeezing her muscles tighter against the invasion, which prolonged the agony and ecstasy. She loved the relentless reaming of her back passage as he continued: she only dimly felt the pain, far away as her mind floated on some higher plane of existence until she was conscious of his seed pumping into her bowels.

As her body recovered from a most incredible orgasm, Ray was loosening the ties around her ankles and wrists. Finally her body could curl up into the foetal position with Ray spooned behind her, just holding her gently as her sobbing slowly abated. Eventually she turned towards him: he was a little fearful that he might see loathing or disgust on her face but no; she smiled weakly at him and thanked him for doing just as she had asked. Her kiss was loving and tender.

"Why did you not shout your safe word Karen?"

"Because I loved it; although the pain was incredible yet it was incredibly stimulating. My whole body felt it, yet it almost seemed like I was out of my body as you kept pounding at my bottom. Maybe I can get you to do that again sometime."

"So long as you're happy, Karen. Now I think we should take another shower."

After a long, erotic shower, they retrieved their Terry bathrobes again and returned to his bed; her head was on his shoulder as his arm wrapped round her. His spare hand reached across and cupped her breast under the robe, just moulding the soft flesh comfortably. "Karen, you like to be hurt, you like being tied up and helpless, humiliating exposure turns you on. In a word, you are what we call a submissive. You want to give control to a dominant figure, want him to make you do things, embarrassing things you would never dare to do if he didn't tell you, even in front of strangers. You want him to make you helpless and use you as he wishes, to punish you if you do something wrong. Do you recognise yourself as being like that?"

"I suppose I do in a way. I have enjoyed everything we have done together last night and this morning: this morning has been incredible. Would you make me do all those things you said if I submitted to you?"

"You need to be fully aware of what you are asking. You would have to obey any order I give you, immediately and without question, no matter where we are. And some things will be very humiliating and shameful. I do have experience in this sort of thing: Maggie was my willing and loving slave. Somehow, I think that is what you will be. But Karen, I cannot force you onto that path, it is something that you will have to ask me, beg me to do. It must be your choice of lifestyle, for that is what it will be, a lifestyle of servitude to me."

"I must admit, the idea excites me but I don't know if I'm ready for a new lifestyle Ray. I mean what about my business and everything?"

"Oh, any arrangement would just be when we are together. The rest of your life you carry on as normal, I would never interfere with that."

"Would you let me try it just for this weekend?"

"Yes, if you wish. Tomorrow night you can decide if you want to continue or you would prefer to go back to our usual friendship relationship. Maybe with benefits now you know that we can enjoy ourselves together."

Karen took a few minutes to make this momentous decision. Could she really make such a commitment and give herself entirely over to his whim? Eventually she almost whispered, "Yes, at least for this weekend, I will be submissive to you."

"Up off the bed, Karen. Crawl to me naked on your knees." Ray went into the living room and sat on the sofa; Karen threw off her bathrobe and sank to her hands and knees, crawling to her new Master. "So this is what it would be like," she thought, "this humiliating subjection to him?" Nevertheless she crawled all the way. At his feet, she did not know what to do but she was quickly told.

"Spread your knees, slut. Wider than that. Now sit back, still on your knees. Push your breasts out to present them to me. Hands on your thighs and do not look up: a good slave should never look her Master in the face unless told she may do so. Now, slut, tell me what you want."

"I want to be your submissive slave, Ray." It was in a very quiet voice.

He slapped her face harshly. "You will call me 'Sir' or Master' at all times. Tell me again what you want, loud enough for me to hear you clearly."

"I want to be your submissive slave Sir."

"You need to do better than that; you must beg me to take you."

"Please, I beg you, make me your slave."

"Will you faithfully obey any order I give you, no matter what or where and without hesitation?"

"Yes Sir."

"Say it out loud in full."

"Sir, if you accept me as your slave, I will obey all orders without hesitation."

"You will not speak except with my express permission. You accept that I will punish you if ever you fail or even hesitate? Also that I will hurt you in any way I wish should I choose to do so?"

"Yes Sir."

"Very well: I accept your complete submission to me until 10 o' clock tomorrow night.

Chapter 3

You will now kiss my feet as a mark of surrender. Then you will make love to my feet and toes with your hands and mouth. You will worship them until I tell you to stop."

Ray watched contentedly as she worked, doing all she could think of to please her new Master. He didn't think he had missed this rôle since he and Maggie had parted but now relished having a new woman under his command. He relaxed and enjoyed her ministrations as she laved his feet and toes with love. He kept her there for an hour, knowing her knees would be digging into the hard floor and her leg muscles were cramping up. Not wanting to disappoint her Master in this, her first task, she suffered in silence but was relieved when he finally told her to stand and walk around to ease the muscles. That in itself was a painful experience but it was his intention to make her do painful things and he had ideas to humiliate her seriously over the weekend.

"While you are doing that, put a finger in your cunt and tell me if you are wet down there." She knew she was, nevertheless she inserted a finger in herself as she was walking off her cramps.

"Yes Sir, I am very wet." After a couple of minutes, her Master ordered her to stand in front of him and masturbate. She stood there with her finger inside her, moving it round as she stirred up her own feelings. Masturbating in front of him was another humiliation to bear.

"Legs further apart: show yourself to me. Use two fingers and play with your clitoris too. She obeyed him, feeling that unmistakeable sign from her body that she could achieve orgasm. "Fuck yourself with three fingers now, harder." She felt her third finger stretching her pussy open; she felt full until her made her force a fourth finger in her cunt. Now she sensed her orgasm was close so she worked her fingers frantically until Ray saw she was nearing climax.

"Stop." Karen groaned in frustration at his command but obeyed it. "Listen to what I tell you. You will continue masturbating but you must not climax. You will never climax without my express permission. Do you understand? You will frig yourself and I may let you come. Or I may not: I control even your orgasms. Now carry on masturbating."

Karen had gone off the boil a little when he had made her stop but quickly she got back into the rhythm. It felt wonderful to submit to his control but the fires built up inside her again. Soon she was hovering on the brink of her orgasm but she forced her body to ignore the urgency until at last she begged him to let her come. Her tormentor merely smiled and said, "You may not come. Keep masturbating." Her body was in a turmoil, demanding a climax but forbidden to do so. She was crying while her fingers were still plunging into her pussy, crying and begging him.

Eventually, after many long minutes of this torture, he ordered, "Stop! Remove your fingers. Do not climax."

"Nooooooooooooooooooo" she screamed in her frustration.

"That sounded like rebellion. You will be punished later. Now back on all fours, kiss my dick then crawl to the kitchen and brew a large pot of coffee. Bring the coffee back here. You may walk for that."

She dropped to all fours and kissed his flaccid dick, wishing she could take it into her mouth and coax it back to life then she turned and crawled as ordered, sobbing at his harsh treatment of her, and then remembered, she had willingly submitted to him. Submitted knowing he would be humiliating her. Ray watched her crawl away; he noticed the deep pink of her buttocks as they waggled away, thinking that they would look even nicer with some blue stripes.

Karen carried the coffee in from the kitchen: Ray required her to pour cups for them both and made her sit on the floor at his feet to drink hers. "This morning we will be going shopping. I need to buy some items for my new slave to sample. You can act normally while we are out; we'll just be a couple of friends going shopping. But if I call you slut, you will immediately be my slave again. Understand that I will embarrass you in public places."

merf68
merf68
316 Followers