A Summer with Gina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sight and sounds got me there: a supremely healthy young woman in the unselfconscious throes of her climax. It was a physical storm, a maelstrom of sight and sound. To me, bearing witness to it was the single most erotic experience of my life -- although events in the coming weeks would be equally stimulating.

As I watched the girl come I jacked at my cock, the surge coming from my toes.

"Gina!" I yelped. "Ah, fuck, I'm--"

And then the stuff pumped out of me in several quick bursts. Semen spat from the eye of my cock, spraying indiscriminately, spattering where it fell: against my shirtfront; the arm of the chair; over my forearm and wrist.

Cum oozed out of me as I lay slumped in my seat, chest heaving, the carnage glistening.

"Oh, Andrew," Gina breathed. She was up on her knees, fingers still languidly caressing her sex. "You are a fountain."

****

We settled into a routine, with Gina staying behind after each visit. She would come up to my bedroom and open the door and Buster would make his exit. Later, when Gina eventually left the house I would usually find the dog in the garden, lying in the sun without a care.

Meanwhile, while Buster sunbathed, aroused by Gina's performance, her antics becoming more lewd with each occasion, the girl and I would masturbate and watch one another.

Gina hitting her high note usually set me off as a result, jizm gushing forth in a wild spray.

Then one day, in the middle of the month, the visits ceased.

Four days went by without a word.

I hung around the park in the hope of seeing her. I knew Gina's tutor was on holiday for two weeks, her lessons in hiatus, so there was no reason for her to walk through the park. But I couldn't stop myself from loitering, just in case. I did consider phoning her but some weird sense of propriety held me back. It didn't seem correct to pursue her. The girl had her own reasons for not contacting me.

It went on and on, every waking moment a torment of wondering. I tied myself up in knots of anguish, somehow convincing myself I'd said or done something to cause the girl to cut me off. But, for the life of me, I couldn't figure out what I might have done wrong.

I was in the park with Buster, my mood desultory, the warm spell apparently ended, with my temperament matching he bleak prospect of our summer being over for the year. It was a prospect I didn't welcome, not on top of the aching loss I was enduring as a result of Gina's continued silence.

Then, in a golden moment of hope, my mobile chirruped You're Beautiful by James Blunt, the tune added to Gina's name in the contacts list in a moment of extreme and very pathetic wretchedness some weeks before. Regardless of the pitiful sound coming from the phone my chest swelled, with the cage of my ribs suddenly too small to contain the emotion.

The joy when I heard her voice: "Andrew?" I'm at your house. Where are you?"

I was home in five minutes.

And everything changed.

****

The boyfriend was history. I heard all about it while sitting at the kitchen table. Gina told me the tale of the man's unbelievable stupidity.

"He's an idiot," I said when she finished.

Gina shrugged. "If he had asked about my friend instead of fucking with her behind my back..."

She pouted and flicked long hair away from her face.

"...maybe I would have shared him with her. Instead he sneaks around with her for sex."

Staggered at the image of the girl and an undoubtedly pretty friend in a three-way I managed to stammer, "Where did they go? If he lives with his parents...?"

"They do it in her car. They drive away somewhere quiet and fuck. It is nothing really," Gina added, "but I cannot let him cheat. It is an insult. But I miss the sex." Then she scoffed, "And he was the one who didn't want to fuck outside! He thought we might get caught, yet then he fucks her ... What an insult!"

Following that rant she looked at me, a sly cast to her expression.

I sat opposite Gina, my throat working, oddly affected by the girl's look.

"I am very horny," she informed me. And I think I might have whined when I heard her add, "Perhaps we could have our fun together, Andrew?"

I was speechless. Did she really mean it?

It took several seconds for me to recover sufficiently to gasp, "Gina ... Duh-do you really want to?"

She gave that casual half shrug again. "Sure."

Excitement churned in the pit of my stomach, I was thrilled, jubilant.

And then her next sentence poured cold water all over the flames of my ardour.

"It isn't like we have not done it before, Andrew," Gina said, eyes fixed on my face. "I would like to watch you do it again. You make so much cum. I love to watch it spitting out. I missed doing it with you. Playing alone is not much fun."

It wasn't going to be sex after all. Well, not full-on penetrative sex at least. I wasn't going to experience the pleasure of that lovely girl first hand. What I'd thought was going to be a total romp was simply more of what we'd already done together.

The disappointment didn't last long, however -- How could it when I was still going to see Gina naked? I was going to watch her masturbate and come. I would wank my dick, too. I should be counting my blessings, I thought to myself, she was still a dream come true.

So we went upstairs and, at Gina's suggestion, made our way to the bordello room.

"Turn on the cameras," she said, grinning at me. "Go on, Andrew."

I did as I was told, leaving Gina alone while I went to my own room to find the laptop. I lingered, the task taking me five minutes because I had to wait for the computer to boot up.

When I returned to the bedroom Gina was already on her way.

"I'm so hot, Andrew," the girl whimpered, lying on the bed, legs wide. Gina's fingers were busy at the apex of her slit. She rubbed herself close to her clit, craning to lift her head as she watched me, eyes like slits, teeth clenched. "Hurry," added the girl, the urgency apparent in her tone, "I want to watch."

I stripped quickly, any inhibitions about being naked in front of Gina long dissipated. I was used to the scene by then, keen to show her my enthusiasm.

Bounding onto the bed, cameras forgotten, I knelt close to Gina and began to tug my dick.

She eyed the length of me, gasping and groaning and writhing on the bed while she pleasured her sex.

"I am going to come," Gina informed me, the speed of her climax taking me by surprise. "Oh, Andrew," she grunted, legs coming up off the bed, toes pointed in her habitual style. Then Gina snarled her next word: "Fuck!

"Oh ... Oh, fuck," she groaned. "That is so good."

I watched her go, yanking at my cock while Gina rocked side-to-side, thighs clamped against her wrist as she rolled onto her front, buttocks bouncing, pelvis thrusting. From where I knelt, in that superior position above her, I could see Gina's fingers working at her pussy, two digits inside her opening.

Next, in a moment that will remain etched on my memory, gasping and blinking as she rose up onto her knees, Gina pushed my hand away from my cock.

Her fingers closed around me, her body pressing close. "Let me do it," the girl said, her eyes glistening while her chest heaved with the force of her climax.

And then she kissed me.

Five

Gina moved around behind me, her little breasts up against my back as she reached around to take me in hand. I boggled at my cock in her fist while Gina jacked my length.

"You are very hard," the girl breathed, her mouth close to my ear.

I swivelled my head to face her, her grin only an inch or two away.

"Gina," I gasped, "I don't believe it."

She nodded and looked serious for a second or two. "It is real, Andrew. Do you like it?"

I gulped, my reply coming out all mangled. "God, yes, Gina. You doing this to me ... Oh, God, it's divine."

Gina kissed me again, her tongue insistent.

Having her in my mouth was sublime. I'd watched her kissing her boyfriend so many times and wished it was me she was being so intimate with -- and now it was.

"I've wanted to kiss you for so long, Gina," I breathed when she pulled back.

"I like to kiss," she told me, nodding again. "I am strange," added Gina, her hand still working at me. "If I am horny I can fuck a man I do not like very much, but I will not kiss him." She leaned in and offered me her mouth again. "But you are very nice, Andrew," Gina continued. She shrugged against me, saying, "So I think to myself I would like to use my hand on your cock. I also think I would like to kiss you."

Which is what we were doing when I let fly with a vehement burst. We were kissing when the stuff shot out of me, the sensation of having that lovely girl's tongue sliding with mine sending me into the abyss.

Spunk squirted and splashed down onto the bedding in a heavy rain. "You always make a lot of cum," Gina commented, jizm dripping from her fingers.

Holding my stare with her eyes she then astounded me by licking the goo off her hand.

And when Gina leaned in to kiss me again, I didn't care about the fact she'd tasted my ejaculate.

****

The next day the weather again matched my mood: bright sunshine and, of course, I was ebullient at what had happened, bursting with joy because the lovely girl had kissed me, more affected by that intimacy than by having her tug me to orgasm.

We met in the park. I saw her approaching and experienced a frisson of arousal. She was delectable, barely dressed in a tiny tartan kilt that showed off her legs, midriff bare, braless under a filmy top with the usual bootlace straps.

I felt a near overwhelming urge to kiss her shoulders.

"I will come to your house after my lesson?" Gina said in a melding of question and statement.

I nodded eagerly in response. All my Christmases had arrived at once. "I'll look forward to it, Gina. Shall I turn on the cameras?"

Gina's brow furrowed beneath her high, straight fringe.

She pouted at me and said, "I don't think so." Then, when she saw my disappointment she added, "But we will still have our enjoyment, Andrew."

She squatted to rub Buster's furry head, flashing her bare pudendum in the process. When she finished flashing at me and cooing at the dog, Gina rose to her feet. She turned and, as she walked away, waggled her fingers, a smirk twisting her lips before she said, "I promise, Andrew, it will be fun. Bye-bye, Buster. See you both soon."

And she was off down the path, the hem of the kilt flicking just below the undercurve of her bottom.

****

"I want to do it in the garden," Gina said. "It is a wonderful afternoon." She tugged me by the arm, almost yanking me out onto the patio. "So warm," the girl enthused, already out of her kilt.

Despite knowing the garden wasn't overlooked, I still felt awkward about parading around in the nude. But Gina's zeal and pert bottom weren't to be ignored, so I followed her example, any concerns I had vanishing when I saw Gina's lissom body completely bare.

"Kiss me," whispered Gina when I too was eventually naked.

I went to her and we kissed, her fist closing around my erection while our tongues slithered and writhed.

"You will kiss my pussy?" she asked, grinning. Gina stepped back two paces and canted her head sideways, expression mischievous. "I want you to."

I gawped at Gina as she turned and walked onto the lawn, hips swaying with that typically feminine swing, the effect narcotic.

"Kiss it," she called to me, sitting on the grass, fingers splaying her labia. "Lick me, Andrew." Gina pointed to her scarlet core. "Right here," she said.

It was another moment of confusion and disbelief. The girl had caught me out yet again. But I was becoming accustomed to being wrong-footed by Gina and moved across the patio, the hard flagstones giving way to soft grass beneath my feet.

There was still that sense of unreality, the usual feeling when Gina pulled one of her surprises. It felt unreal to me, as though it was someone else inhabiting my body. I was walking towards Gina, my limbs working of their own accord while I was still trying to figure the reality of the situation.

As before, when Gina had first kissed me and then tugged my cock, I thought it simply couldn't be happening. It was a dream, unreal, there was no way Gina had invited me to taste her.

Then I was down there between her legs, the flesh slick against my tongue.

It became real when the girl groaned and bucked against me and I tasted her for the first time. She was wet, her opening siping her desire, with Gina holding my head so she could smear her sex over my face.

I lapped at her, drinking her essence, my hand on my cock while Gina grunted and moaned.

"Put your fingers inside me," Gina gasped, hauling me up to kiss my mouth. "Please, Andrew, use your fingers."

It went on for some time, me licking Gina for a minute or two before she gasped at me to kiss her, imploring me to fuck her with two fingers while she grunted into my mouth.

"I need to fuck," I heard Gina whine. "You must fuck me, Andrew," she said.

So, incredible as it was to me, that's what happened.

****

Gina rolled around and got up onto her hands and knees. Then she offered her rump to me, looking over one shoulder while saying, "Put it in, Andrew Put your cock inside my pussy."

The out-of-body experience returned: I was a corporeal shell while my mind struggled to comprehend just what was happening. There I was, behind her, on my knees, the knob-head of my cock nudging that place it had no business to be.

Gina's eyes were fixed on me as she craned around, a hand on one cheek of her arse while she held herself open to accommodate me.

"What about a condom?" I heard myself blurt, but it was already too late.

"I trust you," Gina replied, my cock sliding into the molten embrace. She groaned when it went in, facing forwards, head lolling so her hair swung down in a curtain against the lawn. "You do not have any disease and I do not have any disease ... So we do not need condom."

And then she was thrusting back onto me, finding purchase with her elbows.

Reality reasserted itself when I grabbed hold of Gina's hips, her body in my hands as the sound of her enjoyment reached my ears.

"You're beautiful," I murmured, leaning in low over her back. "Really lovely, Gina. I can't believe we're doing this. It doesn't seem real, you're so young and I'm an old man."

"It is real, Andrew," the girl assured me.

She writhed and moaned when I nuzzled the nape of her neck, one of my arms hooked around her brisket to hold her close.

"Fuck me," Gina sighed, heaving upright so she could twist round and offer her mouth for a kiss.

We carried on in that position for a little while, both knelt upright with me moulded to her back until Gina lunged forward, my cock slipping out of her.

"More," she mewled, rolling onto her back, legs falling open, boneless as the girl offered herself. "Hard, Andrew. Fuck my pussy and kiss me."

I poured my seed into her as we kissed, my cock embedded to the hilt.

I moaned a warning a few seconds before the inevitable tide flooded out of me, a groan that brought a gasp from Gina. "Leave it inside me," she breathed, holding me to her with her legs when I attempted to withdraw, the flow finally easing.

Vaguely aware my cock was unsheathed, I had been about to wank myself to completion, most likely spraying Gina's stomach and tiny tits with the hot stuff instead of flooding her insides. But but she told me to let it go, one hand clamping around my upper arm.

"Come, Andrew," Gina had moaned, eyes imploring. "Let me feel it. Let me watch your face."

****

It was a languid time afterwards. We laid out there on the grass, naked, the sun warm on our skin. I propped myself up on one elbow and looked at Gina while she lay on her back, eyes closed, the fingers of one hand slowly slipping through the sodden folds of her sex.

When Gina opened her eyes and saw me gazing at her she smiled and reached up to pull me in for another kiss.

We took it nice and easy, tongues dancing, the fire reigniting, with Gina eventually moving down to take my newly rejuvenated erection between her lips.

She went at me with her mouth and hand, caressing me with a glide of one fist and tickling the big domed tip with her tongue. Gina came up to offer me her mouth, her hand speeding up.

"You said you were an old man, Andrew," Gina teased, winking at me before she glanced at my cock. "But you have a young man's stamina."

"That's because you're so gorgeous, Gina," I replied. "I'm mad for you."

She yelped and then laughed when I pushed her back onto the grass, with me moving between her legs.

"Can I...?" I began, gulping as I paused and then asked, "Can we do it again? Now?"

Suddenly serious, Gina looked up at me. "Yes. Please, Andrew. Do it with me again."

I saw Gina's smile when I slid inside her. Her bottom lip went between her teeth, the girl's hips moving slowly. She pulled me down to kiss me, holding me there for a long time, her mouth hot and hungry.

For me, those next few minutes weren't about satisfying some carnal urge. We weren't rutting mindlessly. It wasn't fevered or desperate. As far as I was concerned we were making love. Genuine emotion swelled my chest when I watched Gina's face contort into agonised ecstasy.

"Move with me, Andrew," Gina gasped, blinking as though surprised. She had a hand on herself, fingers diddling her clit while she stared at me and squeezed one bee-sting breast with her other hand. "I am going to come," she whined, forcing her pubis hard against me, her buttocks coming up off the grass.

Things got a little frantic after that. Gina mewled and gasped, apparently desperate to take as much of me into her body as deep as I could manage.

I was up on straight arms, marvelling at being inside Gina, her body clenching around my dick while she got there.

We were moving together, her enthusiasm infectious, the slow, languid coupling turning into a race.

To my surprise and distress Gina abruptly pushed me off her. "I need it deep," she snarled, standing up. Then, looming over me, her quick fingers circling through her vulva, Gina gestured at me to get up as well. "Quickly, Andrew," she urged. "Stand up. Hurry."

Gina danced from one foot to another when, after gawping at her in confusion for a second or two I finally rose to my feet.

"Pick me up," the girl told me.

I blinked and stared at her. "What?"

She came to me, arms looping around my neck.

"Pick me up," Gina squeaked as she lifted one foot off the lawn.

She hopped up and down as though about to mount a horse, one foot in a stirrup before she flung her leg over the saddle.

"Oh, right," I said, her intent eventually filtering through.

A few seconds later we were kissing again, Gina's bottom cupped in my palms while she clung to me like a monkey, legs around my hips, her torso tight against my front.

When I gave the girl a very cautious and experimental bounce, lifting her almost clear of my cock before gravity and Gina's own fervour sent her plunging onto me again, she gasped and moaned and jammed her tongue deeper into my mouth.

It took a little time for me to get used to supporting an agile young woman in such a way. Gina was squirming and constantly shifting her rump to take my length to her satisfaction, her body never still.

Fortunately she was so slightly built that it was no real effort to take her weight, and while her constant wriggling threatened to unbalance us both, I held on tight and managed to manoeuvre us closer to the fence.

After that, with Gina holding onto me with one arm still curled around my neck, her other hand clutching the wooden horizontal support on the fence, I could then concentrate on keeping the pair of us upright while savouring the exquisite moment.