A Summer's Breeze Ch. 01

Story Info
A young man brings in the summer; his neighbor watches.
2.5k words
4.28
96.6k
59

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
talel81
talel81
118 Followers

This is chapter one in a much longer story. I hope you enjoy my work.

Remember: All characters are over 18.

*****

Donald Key lay out under the sun listening to the rustle of leaves from the surrounding bamboo trees. He was alone in his backyard laying out on a towel by the pool, soaking up the sun. Dressed in only his swim suit, Donnie had just finished up a workout on his outdoor weight bench. It was time to unwind.

Letting out a sigh of relaxation, Donnie scratched his bare chest, enjoying the warmth.

He had just graduated from high school and the last few days felt like a whirlwind. Finally having some time to himself was a treasure. Not that there were many family members to bug him when they were home anyway. For the last few years, moving in before he started high school, Donnie and his mom lived with his aunt Jill and cousin Cassie. Cassie was off at college now so it was just his mom and his aunt living at home to bug him.

It's quiet, Donnie thought. Thank, God. And there's no one to nag me about studying or doing chores. Just me, the sun and the silence.

His mom was away on another business trip and wouldn't be back for a few days. It was nice that she was there for the graduation but life calls and bills couldn't wait. His aunt on the other hand worked from home making crafty odds and ends but today she was out perusing the antique shops looking for pieces she could use and sell.

Donnie was in no hurry for the new summer to end. He had been accepted to the same college his cousin was going to and all the paperwork was done. There was plenty of time to worry about that later. And now he had plans to do absolutely nothing until then.

Another breeze brushed past Donnie. The chill wind caused goose bumps to appear on his arms and chest. The breeze also had another effect too. Feeling his cock grow, Donnie reached down to his swim trunks and adjusted to the side. The thing just wouldn't stay down and being on the bigger side, it sometimes got uncomfortable when it lengthened.

Though he never measured himself, Donnie was proud of his cock. When he placed his hands fist over fist on the thick shaft, there was always a few inches of shaft with the thick mushroom head poking out above his hands.

He knew inside he was blessed with what was a real "pussy pleaser" but he had yet to actually fuck a girl to find out. He'd always been shy around girls. He never knew what to say to any of them. Donnie became tongue tied whenever he was around girls. Even if he went to get some fast food, he stumbled over his order if the cashier was cute. He didn't know what to do or say. The teen figured it was because he had no real male influence in his life. His mom and aunt teased him about it and offered compliments about how good he looked or how any girl would be happy to be with him.

Donnie told himself that they were just saying those things because they were family. He had a nice cock but that was about it.

To help build his confidence, his mom and aunt had purchased him an exercise bench with a few free weights. He used them regularly and combined with a morning and evening swim in the family pool, Donnie had managed to build up a fair amount of muscle with little fat to speak of. He had hoped that his aunt and mom were right and that muscle would build confidence, but alas when it came to women he still was tongue tied.

But that didn't matter right now. Right now it was just him and the sun. Lying out with no one to bother him felt like heaven. His cock gave another twitch, reminding him that it wanted to be played with.

With a small, devilish grin, Donnie looked around, and making sure he really was alone. He pulled down his trunks. With the burst of freedom, his cock swung up slapping his six pack. Grabbing some of the suntan lotion he had beside him, Donnie oiled up the thick rod and began to slowly massage it from root to head.

Yeah, he thought, it's good to finally be alone.

Of course no one really is alone.

Nancy Darsch, one of Donnie's next door neighbors, was alone herself. But while Donnie's solitude was more pleasurable, Nancy's involved more swearing and sweating. She was on the second floor of her home, trying to pull and shove boxes into her attic and wasn't having much luck with the damned things.

Her live-at-home son worked as a promoter for some beach resort in Daytona and the boxes were filled to the brims with cheap door prizes and signs the man had collected. The things kept piling up downstairs and Nancy had had enough. She was determined to get them out of the living room before he got home in a couple of days. But even though getting them up the main stairs had been somewhat difficult, getting them up the attic stairs was damn near impossible.

Nancy stepped back from the latest box and gave it a kick. She wiped sweat from her brow as she tried to catch her breath.

"Fucking miserable crap," Nancy said, breathing heavily. With a sigh she leaned back, sitting on the windowsill of the upstairs hallway. "What a beautiful day to be stuck inside moving garbage from one floor to another."

She looked outside thinking she'd take in the view of what she was missing; instead she did a double take. She started to stare. There down below was young Donald Key massaging his cock right in the backyard.

And what a cock, she thought. That thing must be than bigger than his two hands combined. As if reading her mind, Donnie started using both hands to jerk himself.

"You dirty little..," she cooed to herself, a small smile spreading. "Well, maybe not so little anymore. Looks like the neighbor boy has become the neighbor man."

Feeling her pussy begin to tingle and her nipples start to harden, Nancy leaned her head against the cool glass trying to get a better look. She could feel her skin starting to flush and her heart starting to beat faster. It'd been too long since she'd been with a man and now there was a hunk of one in the yard next door.

Nancy rubbed her left hand across her tits, the stiff nipples sending her a tingle as they were touched. She hooked the fingers of her right hand into her shorts and deftly unbuttoned the snap that held them closed. Snaking her fingers inside, she began to work her clit, trying to match the same beat that Donnie was beating himself to.

Unaware that he was being watched, Donnie slid his hands up and down his thick shaft, reveling in the feeling of power that came whenever he stroked his cock. He chuckled whenever his hands barely fit around his own meat. Girls would go crazy over this, he thought, enjoying the slow strokes. I just wish I could talk to them.

Playing with himself like this always felt great, he really enjoyed prolonging the moment of satisfaction as long as he could, but it left him unsatisfied. He'd seen plenty of porn and knew what to do. He even laughed whenever he saw the guys in the videos knowing that his dick was longer and thicker than theirs.

Fuck! his mind screamed. I need to feel some pussy.

Upstairs, Nancy pulled up her tank top with her free hand, the other one still diddling away at her clit. She pulled the shirt above her breasts exposing them. At her age she had to get them enhanced to help maintain their firmness. Now they were a comfortable double-D and the pair accented her natural hourglass figure.

Once her shirt was secure above her tits, Nancy pulled and twisted one of her nipples. The jolt of pain sent a shock to her nerves, making her pleasure even greater. She moaned out loud, hoping the boy outside could hear her.

Licking her lips, she decided to make sure of just that. Releasing her nipple, Nancy pushed open the window; just enough that she was sure Donnie could hear her. The cool outside air gave her goose bumps, intensifying her impending orgasm.

"Oooooooh," she moaned, loud enough for her voice to carry. "Oh, fuck yes!"

Lost in his pleasure Donnie continued stroking. He could feel himself coming closer and closer to the edge. He didn't consciously hear Nancy's moan but something deep in his mind registered her cry of pleasure.

He started fantasizing about the cheerleaders at the high school football games. The way they bounced up and down cheering on the team always got a rise out of him. He imagined himself watching them as they did a show for him and only him. They'd walk up to him, rip off their tops and cheer.

"Donnie! Donnie! You're so big! You're so fine! You can have us anytime!' they cheered, all the while jumping, their tits bouncing up and down. Donnie moaned with the thought of being with any of those girls.

He stroked himself faster.

His mind began to wander to the friends that his cousin Cassie always had over for sleepovers, before she went off to college. She was on the swim team at school and her and all of her girlfriends had been in great shape. There were plenty of times when he had watched them from his bedroom as they swam in the pool, wearing bikinis that left nothing to the imagination.

His cock twitched in his hand. He could feel his orgasm coming. Donnie stopped for a second and to squirt more lotion onto himself. He wanted to make it last just a bit longer but his cock seemed to have swelled. It was red and ready for release.

The swimming girls came back to his mind. Donnie imagined himself walking out to the pool when they were out there. They would invite him in and fuck him right then and there.

"What are you thinking about you stud," Nancy moaned. "What dirty little girl are you wishing was deep on your big cock right now." Again she moaned and a little whimper came too. Her pussy was gushing juices. Nancy twisted her nipples, imagining that Donnie was with her biting down on the nubs, sucking them into his eager mouth.

This time Donnie heard Nancy moan. Her voice sent chills to his cock, making it swell even more. Deep in his fantasy, he saw himself walking back to the pool but this time, instead of a group of high school girls, the voice had changed them. Now there was an older woman waiting for him. He imagined her stepping out of the pool, water dripping off her figure. She slowly, teasingly pulled offer the top of her bikini. Her melon sized breasts were pale with tan lines. Her nipples were firm; stiff with excitement.

He broke away from staring at her breasts to look at her face. There, in his mind, walking towards him was his aunt. It was the body of his aunt but her face belied everything he knew of her. Her face was a mask of lust. Her eyes screamed need. She licked her lips as she walked towards him. Her hands reaching for him...

"Oh, God!" Donnie moaned.

Nancy saw him start to shake. She knew his orgasm was coming. She rubbed her pussy harder and faster, wanting to cum the same time he did. "Give it to me," she cried. "Give me that hot, white cum."

Donnie's eyes rolled back into his head. He could almost feel his aunt's hands on him, jerking him to orgasm. At the last second, just before he blew, his aunt's face changed to his mom. She kissed him deep and slow; her tongue danced in his mouth.

It was too much. Donnie came right there. Cum shot out of his cock like a rocket. It felt like it exploded. The white goo shot three feet into the air, landing on the towel, on the ground and on his chest.

When it finally stopped, Donnie lay there twitching, trying to catch his breath.

That had to be the strongest orgasm he'd ever had, he thought to himself. And it was the thought of his aunt and finally his mom that sent him over the edge.

Breathing deep, Donnie released his slowly softening cock. It flopped down onto his stomach, twitching from the release.

Above, Nancy watched Donnie cum. He moaned when he began to fire. The sight of him cumming pushed her over the edge, sending her deep into her own orgasm. "OH, FUCK," she cried. Her body twitched and spasmed from the orgasm. She had to let go of her breasts to catch herself from falling to the floor.

Leaning against the window frame, Nancy panted, trying to catch her breath. She pressed her forehead against the cool glass and smiled at the experience. She watched Donnie finally let go of his dick, letting it flop back against his six-pack.

Nancy blew him a kiss in thanks, wishing that she had been down there with him. Feeling satisfied, she pulled her shirt back down, covering herself, and snapped the button back on her shorts.

She sighed. Unfortunately there was still work to do.

Donnie lay still, contented. He was still a little shocked that thinking of his aunt and mom made him cum but that feeling was quickly fading. The relief of the orgasm quieted his mind.

Another breeze blew through the bamboo around the backyard. It brushed against his exposed cock, making it stir once again. Slowly it began to thicken, standing up straight against his body.

Before she turned from the window, Nancy stopped. Leaning in, trying to get a closer look. Excited that her eyes may not be deceiving her, she let out a small gasp. She could see Donnie's thick cock starting to rise again.

The power of young men, she thought, excited. A small smile spread across her face again. She stepped away from the window and towards a hallway mirror.

Nancy straightened herself up. Making sure her hair wasn't too much a mess and that her makeup wasn't smudged, she formed a quick plan. "No reason to waste such a nice cock and all that yummy cum," she said to herself.

Blowing her reflection a seductive kiss, Nancy headed downstairs. It had been too long since she'd been with a man. Time to change that.

*****

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. There are plans for many more to come. If you liked it please feel free to comment below and mark it as a favorite. If you didn't like it, please comment below and offer suggestions for improvement.

talel81
talel81
118 Followers