A Summer's Breeze Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
talel81
talel81
118 Followers

Even though Donnie couldn't see his neighbor riding him, he could feel from the speed of her thrusts and the tightening of her pussy walls that she was getting closer. He grabbed onto his aunt's ass cheeks, pulling her tighter onto his mouth.

"Yes, Donnie. Yes," his aunt cried. "Don't stop. Please."

More juices flowed from her pussy onto his tongue as he lapped away at her folds. He snaked his tongue in and around her vaginal opening, savoring the liquid she was creating. When he pulled her closer, he moved his tongue out of her, slithering it up to the nub of her clit.

Jill grabbed his head, pulling it up further into her.

Jill turned when Nancy cried out that she was going to cum soon. She wanted to watch her friend cum on her nephew, just like she had watched last night.

Having her back twisted while riding her nephew's face was too awkward so she pulled Donnie's hands away and turned around.

Settling her knees back on the other sides of Donnie's head, she watched Nancy's eyes glaze over as her orgasm hit her.

Nancy rocked back and forth on Donnie. His monster of cock was wedged inside of her at just the right angle. "OH GOD!" she screamed. Her orgasm hit her like a tsunami. The release of pleasure throughout her body hit every nerve in her body. She felt both numb and overcharged. Again her body quivered from the explosion.

Jill took her friend in her arms and held her as she came. The two women, sitting on top of the teen, kissed passionately. Their shared fuck bringing them closer.

Donnie could feel Nancy cum, as her pussy tightened around his cock. Then she went limp, her body still impaled on him but no longer fucking against him.

Now he was determined to make his aunt cum on his tongue.

He grabbed her legs, pulling her tighter onto him again. And he started thrashing his tongue quickly back and forth, up and down, across her clit.

"JESUS!" Jill cried as she held Nancy. Donnie's tongue was moving faster and faster. She could barely keep her thoughts straight as her orgasm came.

Nancy recovered from her orgasm and began nursing on Jill's breasts. She sucked her hard nipples into her mouth, giving them each a small nibble.

"I'm cumming," Jill whispered to her friend. "I'M CUMMING! Keep going Donnie; please don't stop. Auntie needs to cum again!"

Jill's orgasm hit. Just like her friend the world blanked out. Her pussy gushed all over her nephew's face, drenching him with her juices. She too spasmed and shook from the release.

Excited by her cum, Donnie twirled his tongue against her even faster.

The pleasure on her sensitive clit was too much. Jill broke away from her nephew, almost falling to the ground.

She lay there on the pool deck, letting the satisfaction of her orgasm wash over her.

Nancy climbed off the teen and crawled over to her friend.

Lying next to each other, they kissed. Their shared orgasm connected them now in a way their friendship never had.

"I can teach them well, can't I?" Nancy said, breaking the kiss.

Jill just nodded and began kissing her friend again. She broke away quickly, looking up at Donnie.

Her nephew had kneeled between her legs, spreading them. His red, swollen cock was aimed directly for her opening. His eyes were on fire with lust.

Just like this morning she didn't see her nephew sitting there but a man, a man whose need outweighed all rational thought.

She wrapped her hand around his thick shaft and guided him back inside of her pussy.

Donnie thrust deeply into his aunt, sinking his entire length inside of her.

She screamed.

He grabbed her legs, pushing them back against her body, opening her up all the way.

Nancy watched the incestuous couple fucking and began tracing the outline of her pussy. Slowly she inserted a finger back inside of her, fucking herself as the relatives fucked.

"You like this pussy don't you, Donnie," said Jill between thrusts. "You like being inside your aunt? You like fucking my pussy hard and deep."

Donnie didn't answer. The animal had been too long without release. All he could feel was the need in his cock sparking off pleasure throughout his body.

With a grunt, he sped up, fucking his aunt deeper.

"Oh, God! You've grown up to be such a good fucker, Donnie," she cried, grabbing onto the back of his neck, holding herself up. "So fucking sexy."

Encouraged, Donnie sped up.

For a second no one spoke. The only sounds in the air were of Donnie's balls slapping against his aunt's ass, the squishing sound of Nancy's fingers working in and out of her pussy.

Pent up for so long, Donnie could feel his cum beginning to boil. He knew he'd erupt soon. "Gonna cum," he said.

"Yeah," Jill whispered. She pulled herself further up, towards his face. "You're going to cum?" She kissed him deep. Knowing she could entice enough pleasure in a man always turned her on. "You want to shoot all of your thick cream inside me, fill me up with your cum?"

"Wait," Nancy said, breaking the pair out of their quiet moment. "I want some too. Don't be such a greedy bitch."

Jill looked back at Donnie and pouted. "I guess she's right. You should share, Donnie."

She leaned back, letting herself lay against the deck.

"Don't worry," Nancy said, giving Jill a small peck. "From what I found in my panties this morning, I know he's got plenty to share."

"I know. I already swallowed a lot of it this morning," Jill said back.

The two women kissed again, their tongues swirling.

Seeing them make out sent Donnie over the edge. With a grunt he pulled his cock out of his aunt. Scooting himself forward, he jerked his cock, aiming it over the two naked women.

They stopped kissing again and squeezed their breasts together, giving him something to aim for.

Seeing the valley, Donnie jerked faster, stroking his cock to orgasm. His meat was still wet from his aunt's juices, making it slicker and easier.

"Fuck!" he cried as his cum spewed out from his dick. He jerked faster and faster, shooting it out across the women.

Gobs of thick, sticky cream shot out over the pair, covering them in his white sauce. Spurt after spurt came out from his thick head. Donnie stopped breathing as he let his own orgasm wash over him.

After what felt like minutes, his cock finally stopped shooting. The women's breasts were covered in cum. The noon sun glinted off the fluid. The white goo stood out, shiny against their tanned skin.

Nancy and Jill began rubbing Donnie's cum into their skin. Each woman licked some of the excess off of her fingers, enjoying the salty taste.

Donnie watched them clean themselves. His cock pulsed. Nature was making it go flaccid, youth and the show were returning to its impressive state.

Nancy reached out to his meat and slowly milked it from root to head. Leftover cum dribbled to the surface. She leaned forward and suckled on the bulbous glans, determined not to waste a drop. With the head in her mouth she could feel him harden again. Looking up, she smiled around his cock and gave him a wink.

Jill watched the pair. Exhausted she wasn't ready to fuck again and she certainly wasn't going to stop the show.

Then, from the front of the house, the trio heard two car doors slam.

"Finally we're out of there," a female voice shouted.

"I'm just glad my mom's home," said Jill's daughter Cassandra.

In the backyard, aunt, nephew and neighbor froze at the sounds.

"Shit," Jill said, panicked. "I forgot Cassie was coming home today."

"Who's the other person?" Donnie asked, stupidly.

"Who cares," Jill said. "How do we explain we're butt ass naked in the backyard?"

Nancy quickly stood up and grabbed her bikini. "Donnie grab your clothes and come with me. Jill..."

"What?" she screamed in whisper.

"Jump in the pool and wash the cum off. Then act like you were sunbathing," Nancy said.

"Good thinking."

Nancy shrugged. "I've been caught before." She grabbed Donnie by his cock and pulled him towards her yard. "C'mon, stud, let's do something about this."

Jill watched them move to the next yard. As the gate closed, Donnie pulled his older neighbor close and began making out with her again.

With a shake of her head, she threw herself into the pool, hoping she was quick enough.

As she reemerged from under the water, Jill heard the sliding glass door open.

"Mom?" Cassie said. "I'm home and I've brought a friend."

*****

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. There are plans for many more to come. If you liked it please feel free to comment below and mark it as a favorite. Comments are always appreciated. Thank you.

This is the last chapter for this section. After a short hiatus, I'll return with more. The story will begin following a different main character next. Stay tuned.

talel81
talel81
118 Followers
12