A Summer's Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My God Dan! You're so big!" My cock was probably 7 or 8 inches long and a couple of inches thick. I knew it was above average in size but didn't realize it would be considered big. She looked at me and then grabbed my cock stroking it up and down. "Oh God Dan!" She said passionately continuing to feel and rub my cock. She wasn't aware but she was close to making me cum. I pushed her away and began to finish undressing, taking my shoes and socks off and then pulling my pants and underwear off. She followed suit and frantically took her shoes and socks off and then worked on her slacks. I was staring at her tits as they swayed with her motions. She was staring at my cock as I finished undressing. Soon we were standing in front of each other totally naked. Below Jean's tits was a flat stomach and then between her legs was a brown fluffy hairy bush.

She stepped toward me presenting her mouth to me. We met and as we kissed she reached down and cupped my balls with one hand and with the other put her fingers around my cock and began stroking gently. We were both moaning into each other's mouth. I reached down to her crotch anxious to feel my first pussy. I cupped her furry bush. It felt so warm. A random thought passed through my mind. Is this what it meant to be "in heat"? Her legs parted slightly and my index finger slid through her bush. Suddenly I felt it slip into a wet warm slit. I felt it go over a bump as I pushed it down. Jean gasped and twitched and her legs buckled slightly and I was aware enough to know I had touched her clitoris. My entire finger was engulfed in the folds of her cunt lips and suddenly I felt a soft wet opening that I knew had to be her vagina. She groaned as I pushed my finger slightly in. The sensations were building up and I knew I would be ejaculating soon if we kept up like this. I pulled my hand away from her crotch and pushed her away slightly. She looked at me and frowned, obviously disappointed. Then realization swept over her face and she took her hands away from my cock and held my hands smiling at me.

"You're close to cumming aren't you?" I blushed and nodded. She leaned toward me and kissed me. "That's all right baby!"

She turned away and pulled the comforter off the bed and opened up the sheets. She looked back at me smiling and then climbed on the bed. She laid on her side facing me. She looked absolutely stunning lying there. I climbed on the bed next to her and she immediately snuggled up to me pressing her huge tits against me and opening her mouth to engulf my mouth. Her one arm was under me and hugging me. Her other hand caressed my buttock. She was trying to avoid pressing against my cock. She stopped kissing and murmured into my face: "Let's get you inside of me!"

There was no response needed. She rolled on to her back and her legs spread. Her hand pulled gently on my thigh to guide me on top of her but even I had enough sense to climb between those legs. I climbed over her leg and positioned both knees between hers. Her body was trembling. She was staring at my cock that was swaying above her. I noticed a large drop of pre-cum hanging from the opening in my cock. I watched in wonder as Jean pulled her knees up and spread her thighs. Suddenly in the midst of her pubic hair I saw an opening start and then her pussy lips split open almost like a short zipper. Her vagina lips were splayed open. At the upper convergence of her lips was a small knob that I knew was her clitoris. Near the bottom was a meaty indentation; the opening to her vagina. Her entire slit was glistening with wetness and there was a small pool of fluids at the entrance. I wondered how I would fit into that small opening. I looked at her taking in the full package. Her face was beautiful with a look of anticipation. Her chest was rising and falling. Her tits were quivering and somewhat flattened due to their sheer mass but it was easy to imagine that it was the weight of her big, thick nipples pushing them down. Her knees were raised to near her chest and her thighs were spread open.

Jean was looking at me smiling wanly. She looked at my cock and then reached out to it. Her thumb took the drop of my pre-cum and spread it around the head of my cock. Then she lightly gripped my cock and gently pulled it down toward her crotch. I moaned at her soft touch. She placed the head between her splayed cunt lips and moved it up and down, twice rubbing it against her clitoris. Her body quivered and twitched slightly. She moved my cock down and placed it in the indentation of her opening. She tugged on it to get it to enter her.

"Push Dan!" She said.

I pushed my hips forward. My mouth was open in astonishment as I saw the head of my cock enter and disappear into Jean's vagina. I was fucking a woman! Jean's mouth was opened wide also. Her body was arched and she gasped as I continued pushing into her. "Oh my God Dan!" She exclaimed. When about a third of my cock was in it became more difficult to move forward. I began to push harder anxious to get it in. Jean grimaced in pain and although I saw her face and knew it, it didn't register.

"Wait Dan! Wait!" She yelled. I stopped, not having a clue what was wrong. She was breathing heavily. She caressed my stomach and my side. Then she caressed the side of my cheek smiling at me.

"Sometimes you have to go slower at first and move your cock back and forth so a girl's juices can lubricate you." She pulled my head to hers and ran her tongue over my lips and kissed me passionately. "Especially with that tool you have!" She said smiling at me. "Now move back and forth an inch or 2."

I followed instructions and could feel the slipperiness increase. "Now deeper bit by bit." She instructed. It was so wonderful! More of my cock became wet and lubricated. Soon the only resistance was the soft muscles of her vagina. Jean moaned loudly as my short slow strokes became longer strokes that penetrated her deeper and deeper. Suddenly I couldn't go any further. I pulled back a few inches and thrust forward firmly. Jean's mouth opened and her body lurched. "Ohhh!" She moaned. I thrust back and forth twice more knowing I was about to cum. Jean moaned and held my face in her hands looking into my eyes. She whimpered "Oh Dan! That's it! You are really fucking me!" I knew if I thrust again I would start to cum but it had been less than a minute and I didn't want to disappoint Jean by cumming so soon. I think she sensed I was trying to hold back on my ejaculation as I was frowning and tensing.

"You can cum now baby! It's okay! Go ahead and spurt into your first cunt! I love that my pussy will be the first to be filled with your cum!" I began thrusting frantically a few more times and began to cum deep inside of her.

"Oh yes! Do it Dan! Do it! It's okay." Jean yelled. I grunted and felt my cock pulsating wonderfully in the tight soft heat of her vagina.

"Oh! Cum baby cum!" She yelled.

I twitched and thrust forward with each ejaculation. I grunted several more times. It felt absolutely wonderful. Jean had pulled my head into her shoulder and I was just cognizant enough to feel her chest rising and falling against me. Her body seemed to be quivering. She was whimpering and moaning through my grunts. One of her hands was caressing the back of my head and the other was moving up and down on my back. I took a deep breath sighing deeply and raised my head and looked at Jean. She smiled and immediately attacked my mouth with passionate kisses. She pulled back and smiled at me.

"Was it good?" She asked.

I was panting on top of her. "It was great!" I said. I looked at her seriously. "I'm sorry I came so soon."

She put two fingers to my lips. "Shhh. Shhh." She said. "That's all right. It was so exciting! And God, you feel so good inside of me." She squeezed me hugging me tight. "God! I could actually feel you cumming inside me. I've never felt that before!" I wondered then how many men she had been with and felt a pang of jealousy. She continued smiling at me.

"Could I offer you some advice for the future?" She asked. "Sure." I said. She caressed my cheek. "You should probably check with your partner if it's okay before you shoot a load of cum deep in her pussy."

I lifted my head in shock looking at her. "Oh God Jean! I'm so sorry!"

She chuckled looking at me. "I'm teasing Dan. I'm protected. I knew what I was getting long before your wonderful cock slid into me." She turned more serious. "You will want to be careful with future girlfriends because it's easy to get carried away in the moment and it can wind up changing your life forever." I suspected she was re-living a past mistake in her life.

She pushed me slightly to indicate for me to slide off her. As I did my softening cock slipped out of her and a milky fluid flowed out of her cunt and down her thigh. She moved her body close to me caressing my side. "Would you like to help me have an orgasm?" She asked?

How could I refuse that request! "Yes." I responded. "But I'm not sure what to do?"

"Here." She grabbed my hand and placed it on her pussy. "Just explore a little."

I moved two fingers into the folds of her moist cunt. I found the bump of her clitoris and began to rub it. She gasped and her body lurched. She grabbed my wrist. "Wait! Wait!" She said and then smiled at me. "It's always better for the woman if you start very gently and slowly." She put her hand on mine and directed my index finger. "Just move slowly around the edges staying away from my clit for awhile."

She was very wet. I could feel slippery folds of skin that were on either side of the furrow that led to her vagina. My finger slid back and forth over those. Jean was tensing slightly.

"Hmm! Hmm!" She moaned and brought her face very close to mine. "Oh Dan!" She groaned. "Ohh!" She was breathing heavily staring into my eyes and our lips were nearly touching. I could feel her sweet hot breath on my face.

"Oh Dan! Gently pull and tug on my lips" she demanded.

I looked at her with a quizzical look. She chuckled and then very gently nibbled on my lips and then smiled at me and whispered sexily. "My pussy lips." I kissed her and gently began to knead and rub the folds of her cunt. She moaned into my mouth and soon we were moaning together as I squeezed and tugged on her labia.

She stopped kissing me briefly. "Now slide a finger into my vagina." My cock was starting to get hard again already as I moved my middle finger down and felt the soft entrance. I could feel thick liquid all around and in the indentation and knew it was my cum mixed with her lubricants. I pushed my finger in slowly and wondered again how my cock had fit into her. She moaned as I slide my finger into her as far as I could. "Back and forth Dan!" She instructed. I happily followed orders reveling in the soft wetness and remembered her previous instructions to move slowly. She groaned as I finger fucked her. Her massive tits were quivering and rising and falling with her heavy breathing. She began to push my head down.

"Suck my tit Dan!" I couldn't believe what was happening. I put my mouth over her large nipple.

"Gently!" She reminded me.

I suckled her, letting my tongue roll over her stiff knob. She groaned loudly as I kept pushing my finger back and forth in her cunt while sucking and licking her nipple.

"Dan, you can nibble very softly on the tip of my nipple."

I was surprised but didn't hesitate. I gently gripped her nipple between my teeth and pulled up very gently. She tensed suddenly and I saw her put her hand down on the sheets and gripped them in her fist. Her hips thrust up pushing into my hand.

"Oh God Dan! Yes!" She exclaimed. I thrust my finger in and out faster while continuing to lick, suck and nibble her nipple. Her hips were thrusting back and forth.

"Oh God! Oh God!" She whimpered. I let my thumb slip into the soft wet folds of her cunt rubbing it up and down between her pussy lips as my finger went in and out. I then pushed my thumb further up her slit and softly pushed against the hard knob of her clitoris.

She literally screamed "Ahhh! Ahhh!" and then her body lurched involuntarily pulling her tit away from my mouth. I was shocked and worried that I had hurt her somehow.

She shuddered and I felt her vagina contract around my finger and I knew she was cumming. Her cunt pulsated again and her body twitched and she grunted. "Unghh!" Another pulsation and another grunt and twitch. Her body was quivering constantly and her big tits were jiggling like jello. I could feel her vagina pulsating around my finger which seemed to be getting wetter and wetter. I pushed my thumb up and rubbed her clit again. She screamed and lurched violently. Her hand reached down and pushed my hand away and my finger slipped out of her cunt. I placed my wet hand on the inside of her thigh. Her hips thrust up and her body twitched and quivered. "Ohhh!" She moaned. Another hip thrust and another "Ohhh!". She laid back and kept moaning and her body kept twitching. Soon her convulsions began to subside and I watched her quivering tits rising and falling from her labored breathing. Her body shuddered a couple of more times. I was amazed at her intense gyrations and my cock was rock hard again.

She turned her head and smiled at me. "Good job!" She chuckled as her ragged breathing continued. I caressed her inner thigh and smiled back at her.

I hesitated for a moment and then asked "Can we fuck again?"

She leaned over and caressed my cheek looking at me seriously. "Yes we can fuck again." She said. "We have all night."

I gave her a slightly puzzled look and she raised her eyebrows at me. "I - I mean right now."

Her eyes opened in surprise and she looked down at my erect cock. "My God!" She said.

She immediately snuggled up to me so her face was next to mine and her tits squeezed against my chest. "Oh yes! We can fuck right now." She kissed me deeply and passionately. Then she grabbed my cock. Her fingers barely reached around it. It was slick from cum and cunt juice and she began stroking it. It felt wonderful and I had no concern for ejaculating now. She pushed me on my back continuing to kiss me and stroke me. She squeezed her tits against me and I could feel her nipples grind into my chest. She let go of my cock and climbed on top of me.

As she straddled me she put her right arm underneath her right tit and then grabbed her left tit. She leaned forward and presented her hard nipple to my mouth. I opened wide and engulfed her entire nipple and began suckling hard on it and running my tongue over the pronounced tip. Jean groaned in pleasure. I noticed her massaging her tit as I sucked on her nipple. I could feel the bumps on her areola with my tongue. I bit lightly down, squeezing the entirety of her big nipple between my teeth. She groaned again and pushed her tit further into my face. I began sucking again and then nibbled on just the tip.

"Oh God Dan! You are a fast learner, aren't you?" I saw no need for a response and just kept licking, sucking and nibbling. I put my hands on her ass and began massaging it while I continued to enjoy her tit and nipple. My cock was rock hard and pressed against her abdomen. I thrust my hips up and down slightly and began rubbing it against her. She immediately took the cue and began gyrating on top of me which increased the contact on my cock and pulled and tugged on her tit which I was still firmly latched on to. Then she pulled her tit away and moved her body slightly so my cock was rubbing against her bush.

"Oh Dan! You're so hard!"

She rubbed her furry crotch up and down along my cock a few times and then as she raised her body up I felt her cunt lips part and my cock was sliding back and forth through the soft wet smoothness of her cunt slit. She was slowly grinding her hips and with each backward gyration the head of my cock rubbed against her clit.

"Ohhh!" She groaned.

She did this for a minute or 2 moaning and groaning while alternately looking at me and closing her eyes and raising her head. Then she raised her hips above my cock and raised one knee and put one foot flat on the bed so her cunt was raised high. Then she grabbed my cock and pulled it straight up from my body so that it was positioned under her crotch. She lowered her body so that my cock split open her cunt lips. She groaned as she moved the head of my cock back and forth and her body twitched as she rubbed it against her clit. It was absolutely amazing watching her as she did this. Her facial expression was beautiful. She was so intense as her hips gyrated against my hard cock. Her body would occasionally twitch and her big tits were swaying and jiggling. Her thighs were quivering. Then she looked down and pushed my cock back to the entrance of her womanhood. I felt a slight resistance from her tight cunt and then my cock began to disappear as her body lowered. Jean's mouth opened and she gasped as she slowly and deliberately forced my cock deeper and deeper into her wet pussy. My mouth opened also, as much in awe than anything else as I saw this voluptuous woman impale herself on my cock. It was my cock! I couldn't believe it! With an inch to go I felt the head of my cock stop its penetration as it nestled against her cervix. She was completely full with my cock. She moved her right foot back and was on both knees above me again. She knew there was more cock left. Her face had a look of concentration on it as she looked down at our connection. I saw her grimace slightly as she pushed down further and my cock pushed her womb further into her abdomen. She raised up slightly and pushed down again with another small grimace and gasp. She did it once more and then with my cock entirely inside of her she began to gyrate her hips grinding her pussy and clit against me and massaging my cock in the tight grip of her cunt.

She was breathing heavily and moaning and looked at me with almost a blank look on her face. Her tits were jiggling above me as she ground her cunt into me. Her left tit and nipple were a little red and a little more swollen from my sucking and biting. I reached up and squeezed it and then massaged and tugged on her big stiff nipple. This brought her out of her reverie.

"Oh God Dan!"

I began pinching and tugging harder on her nipple. Her hands were resting on my sides. She slowly raised her hips up sliding her cunt off of my cock by a few inches and then slid it down again, forceful enough so my cock pushed her cervix deeper into her body. She grunted and grimaced slightly but it was clear that the pleasure had won out over any discomfort. She did this several times moaning and groaning as she went. I reached up with my other hand and began massaging and tugging on her other nipple also. She looked down in wonderment as I squeezed and pulled them straight out from her chest.

"Oh God!" She whimpered.

Her whole body was trembling now. Her movements were more rapid and more deliberate as her hips thrust up and down on my cock. Her movement was causing her tits to stretch out away from my firm grip but that was secondary to the impaling of my cock into her body. I was beginning to feel an approaching orgasm in my balls. She began to tense and I watched her abdomen quiver and knew she was close to cumming. Suddenly her body lurched and her hips thrust down and I felt her buttocks clinch. Her cunt constricted hard around my cock and her head went back. One tit slipped from my grip but I was too enthralled by the sight and sensations to grab it again.

"Ahhh! Ahhh!" Jean screamed.

Then she began grunting and twitching with each hard constriction of her cunt.

"Unghh! Unghh! Unghh! Unghh!" She grunted with a lurch of her hips each time.

I had let both of her tits go now and had my hands resting on her hips as I watched in utter amazement. Her tits were bouncing from her gyrations, her nipples jiggling up and down. I felt a warm liquid dribbling out of her cunt and down and over my balls. The grunting subsided and the constrictions of her cunt slowed but didn't stop. She collapsed onto me moaning, with her head buried in my neck and shoulder.