A Summers Perfection Ver. 02

Story Info
A little addition to the original.
7.2k words
4.72
7k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/21/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Have you ever had one of those moments in your life where you weren't quite sure if it was a dream or not? One of those moments where everything is so perfect that it could only be a dream? Well my name is Sean, and I had one such moment; an unforgettable day, with an unforgettable woman.

It started out innocent enough. I had taken a vacation for the summer back to my home town. You know, taking some time away from all the noise of the city. Now my home town is one of those small towns that are nestled in the middle of tree covered mountains in the Northwest. One of those places that everyone wants to visit; but not many people want to live there.

Well one day I was out for a walk in the woods when I came across a very familiar building. I couldn't for the life of me figure out where I knew it from though. I racked my brain for a few moments trying to recall how it was that I knew this place. But I just couldn't place it. That's when I heard her; from one of the windows of the house an angel was calling my name.

"Sean? Is that really you Sean?"

I just stood there; completely taken aback that she knew who I was. She had already disappeared from the window and was making her way outside by the time I had come up with a list of who it could have been. My first idea was this girl Samantha. Samantha and I had been friends for as long as I can remember. We lost touch when I went to college, but I still considered her one of my closest friends.

While I was standing there, lost in thought; she had made her way outside and was looking very intently at me as she approached. When she was 100% sure of who I was, she ran at me and jumped on to me and squeezed me tight.

"Holy Shit! It really is you Sean! What are you doing here?"

I was still in shock that she recognized me. But at the last possible moment it registered that this was indeed Samantha.

"Oh my god! Samantha! You really grew up in my absence. You look amazing!"

"You don't look half bad yourself Sean."

There was a sly little smile that darted across her supple red lips momentarily. She always did have such red lips...even without the make-up that she insisted was mandatory. But she used to be quite small and awkward. Almost sickly thin as I remember; she definitely wasn't the prettiest girl in school. But she always had some athlete or another as a boyfriend.

After 5 years she had finally filled out. She really was beautiful now. Not a single ounce of awkwardness was left either. Her breasts were full and supple and she no longer looked like a toothpick. Her hair was longer than I remember, it was waist length now. It was a beautiful red-brown that shown in the warm summer sun. I almost got a hard on just looking at her.

"I was just actually taking a trip down memory lane. Quite literally in fact, do you remember that trail in the woods we used to walk down?"

"Of course I do Sean. I still walk down it."

"Well would you care to join me then? For old times' sake?"

"Absolutely, just let me get a few things."

"I'll wait right here."

She ran back to the house and was only gone for a few moments. When she emerged from the house, she was carrying a back pack and two umbrellas. I was confused by the umbrellas though, there wasn't a cloud in the sky...and the forecast had said it was supposed to be clear all week.

"Here city boy, you might need this." She cooed as she handed me one of the umbrellas.

"If you say so, but I'm pretty sure that it's not going to rain today...or even this week."

"You've been away to long Sean. You depend too much on the weather man and not enough on what you know. But it's ok. It has been 5 years after all."

With that said, we began our little journey down memory lane. It was like I had never left. We acted just like we were in High School again. Me smoking a cigarette as we strolled along, her making fun of me and telling me how gross I was for smoking...then she would light up with a little giggle following shortly after.

We came to a small clearing in the woods where we could see the sky through the trees. The forest floor was covered in pine needles and the occasional leaf from an oak tree. There was a little pond in the middle of the clearing that was fed by the creek that ran through the forest. Frogs sang, and the dragonflies darted back and forth across the water's edge. Butterflies played around the cattails while the chipmunks chattered and played tag in the tree branches over head.

"Perfect"

It was the only thing I could think to say. There really were no words to describe the scene before me. I really was home; there was no doubt about it.

"Good. Then we will stop here."

She took the back pack off, opened it up and pulled out a blanket and two small pillows. I have no idea how she fit all of that in her bag, it wasn't even that big. She spread out the blanket over the pine needles like she was making a bed for royalty. After seeing to the perfection of the blanket, she laid down on it and patted the space next to her.

"Won't you please join me Sean?"

"I would love to."

We laid there on the blanket staring at the clouds for what must have been an hour. We just lay there, going over the memories from our past. Laughing and smiling, just enjoying each other's company. It was quickly becoming the perfect day.

Over time we slowly moved closer to each other. Soon our shoulders were touching we had moved so close to each other. After a few seconds of thought I took her hand in mine. Samantha stopped in mid sentence and looked over at me...as soon as I turned my head to look at her, she stole a little kiss...it was something like a nervous school girl would have done.

I was a little shocked at the moment and wasn't sure what to think. It took me a moment to gather my wits enough to figure out what had just happened. I turned my head back to look at Samantha again. Once again, as soon as I looked at her, she kissed me again...only this time I kissed her back. I reached over to pull Samantha closer to me while I kissed her. I held Samantha tight and kissed her deep...I wasn't sure why I was doing it or what had come over me...but I didn't stop.

After a few moments of kissing, she pulled away and looked at me. Without saying anything, she got up and straddled me. No words were exchanged...just a look, a look that can only be described as saying 'I'm going to show you what you've been missing all of these years.'

Samantha then leaned in once more and kissed me again. This time she put everything she had into it. Slowly and gently she ran her hands over my face, through my hair, and over my chest. Touching every part of me she could reach from on top of me.

She slowly slid back a little bit and pulled me up so that I was sitting upright. She gently pulled my shirt over my head and tossed it on a nearby log. Samantha pushed me back down and leaned in and kissed me once more. But it was brief. She sat back up and said, "Now be still. I'm going to take my time with you."

Just before leaning down again, Samantha looked at me in a coy sort of way and bit her bottom lip. She only took a second, and then leaned in and began to kiss at my neck. Ever so gently she kissed up and down the side of my neck. It sent shivers up and down my spine. No one had ever been as gentle with me as she was being right then. It was enough that I let out a little moan. I guess that excited her a little...because she suddenly sank her teeth into my neck. I gasped...there was no stopping it; I was relieved that she was the only one there to hear it.

I got tired of being the only one without a shirt on after a while...so I sat up and began to slowly remove Samantha's shirt. It didn't stop her...she just changed the side of my neck that she was kissing. I was taken aback by the girl's persistence. She fought a little when I started to pull her shirt off over her head, she didn't want to stop kissing me. It was well worth the effort though, removing her shirt revealed her ample sun kissed breasts, she was wearing no bra.

I seized the opportunity to take one of her perfect breasts into my mouth. Her skin tasted as sweet as her mouth. She gasped a little at what I had done; she allowed it for only a moment. She gently pushed me away and laid me back down.

"No, No little boy. You can't have that yet. You just lie there until I am finished with you."

I had no response; there really was nothing for me to say. So I just lay there and let her have her way with me. She made sure that it was painful and amazingly blissful all at once. I'm not sure how, but she did.

Samantha returned to kissing my neck. She was just as gentle as she was the first time. Only now she started to make her way down towards my chest. She stopped momentarily to give each of my nipples a quick taste; then she continued to work her way down. I could fight it no longer, I had a massive hard on; and it was all her doing. No woman that I had ever been with before had been able to make me that hard. It was fucking amazing.

She gave an evil sort of giggle that let me know that not only was she pleased; but that she was well aware it was all her doing. She continued to tease me, she was driving me insane. I wanted so much to show her exactly what she had done to me. But I did as she asked and just laid there.

Right then, Samantha began to show me all the practice that she had gotten since high school. I would soon learn that it was quite a bit. She began by undoing my jeans with just her mouth...nothing else. Of course I was so hard that she didn't have to pull my cock out...it just kind of jumped out at her. She continued the teasing by softly licking the tip of my cock. I was at the edge right then and there; I wanted so badly to just rip her jeans off and slide inside. But I refrained.

She teased me for a few moments longer; then she took all of it into her mouth. Now, I'm not a porn star or anything; but I'm not small either. I'm a good 7 inches, and she took it all. All the way down to the balls. I was thoroughly impressed. That's when I got the full extent of her abilities; coherent thought was not possible. I could not use words. I had been reduced to gibberish and moaning. I let it go on for a few moments longer; but eventually I couldn't take it. Besides that, I wasn't going to last much longer at that rate.

I gently raised her head and gazed deep into her beautiful blue eyes.

"Now it's your turn kiddo."

I slowly rolled her over on to her back and began to return the amount of attention she had shown me. I started by gently nibbling at her ears; then working my way down her neck. Switching between kisses and little nibbles, I worked my way down one side of her neck, across her collar bone, and up the other side. She writhed gently underneath me, cooing in pleasure.

I began to kiss my way down over her chest, finally getting my opportunity take her breasts into my mouth once again. I gave them both ample attention, savoring both the taste and the reaction that it brought about. After a good five minutes of teasing her nipples; I started to make way down to her waist line. Unfortunately I am not as talented as Samantha...I had to use my hands to undue her pants.

I slowly pulled her jeans off and tossed them aside. I kissed gently along her panty line, contemplating the events to come; the taste, the smell, the response, and how long I would be able to keep it up before I absolutely had to be inside of her.

Once I removed her panties, I was struck with a giddy sense of awe. Never before, in all of my experiences, with all of the women that I had been with through to that point, had I ever seen such a magnificent example of the female anatomy. Her lips were tight and smooth, not a single flaw on them. Her clit petite and well kept, showing that she took that extra care when she shaved. Her hole was soft and all to inviting, the poster child for the perfect pussy.

I took it all in for a brief moment, and then I began to gently return the favor she had so fervently bestowed on me just ten minutes before. I started in slowly, first drawing in the sinful aroma that her excitement had created. I began with small circles around her hard clit, rolling the tip of my tongue ever so gently over it. I slowly added more and more pressure, coaxing little moans from between her red lips.

I slowly worked my way down the length of her wet slit; drawing ever closer to her soft, moist opening. The taste of her juices was so good it had to have been a sin to do what I was doing. Like Eve tasting the forbidden apple; her juices were not meant for just any man. The gods had made this one special; made her with one man in mind.

I flicked my tongue up and down the length of her slit, savoring every last drop of her heavenly juices. Never before had I ever tasted a pussy so good. Her moans steadily increased in frequency and volume. It was starting to give me an ego. The look in her eyes at the beginning of my southward journey said that you are in for a challenge.

Her moans were good...but I needed more; I wanted to hear her scream. I needed to hear her scream. Which meant it was time to step it up a little bit if I was going to get what I wanted. I gently slid two fingers knuckle deep into her moist pussy, it was even softer than I imagined. It was going to be heavenly wrapped around my hard cock. But that was to come later.

I gradually increased the speed with which I slid my fingers in and out of her marvelous pussy. Her moans grew louder with the rhythm of my fingers. It still wasn't enough...she still wasn't screaming. Being ever more determined to hear this goddess scream at my bidding, I took her clit into my mouth and sucked firmly. My hand was now moving at an incredible rate; I was putting a considerable amount of pressure on her clit as well.

After that, it was only a matter of time. In fact, it didn't really take all that long. A few short moments later she had a hold of the back of my head, pushing it hard into her pussy. The harder she pushed the harder I sucked and the faster my hand moved. Her body tensed up, took a deep breath, and let out a scream powerful enough to wake an entire city block. I would have smiled at my achievement, but she had filled my mouth with the precious juices of her essence. I savored every last drop that she had given me and swallowed slowly. Grateful for the gift this goddess had just bestowed on me.

At that moment in time I remember thinking to myself, 'I could never have asked for anything this perfect.' Because that is exactly what it was; perfect to that last drop. But it wasn't over yet, I had to focus. I had to make this as perfect for her as it was for me.

"Oh my god, I didn't...know that was even possible. I have never come that hard before, ever."

I couldn't help the smile that shot across my face. I knew it was going to cause trouble in one way or another, but I couldn't stop it.

"Alright smart ass, get up here."

Samantha pulled me up and looked deep into my eyes; like she was reading my very soul. Without warning she leaned in and kissed me again. She kissed me like it was the last time she would ever get to do it and she wanted me to remember it forever. She pulled me close to her and rolled me over onto my back. She stopped kissing me and looked deep into my eyes. With a soothing combination of care and lust in her voice, she gently cooed, "Now it's your turn stud."

She kept her eyes locked on mine while she slowly slid down the length of my cock. Samantha arched her back and let out a fulfilled moan, "That is magnificent."

I had to agree with her. In fact, the way that her perfect pussy felt around my cock was so much better than I could have imagined. If I knew the words to describe the way it felt, believe me I would do so. The only thing that could possibly come close is, heavenly. But that somehow doesn't do it justice.

Samantha slowly slid up and down the length of my cock, basking in every little sensation that shot through her body. Every little tingle was accompanied by a look of sheer satisfaction. She took her time; not rushing to climax. It was like she had been waiting for that moment for a very long time and was afraid it would be the only time she would ever have me.

She was very hesitant to pick up anymore speed; she was insistent on making it last. In due time she was forced to pick up the pace; as much as she wanted it to last forever, she wanted to feel me cum inside of her even more.

She continued to run the length of my cock, gradually picking up speed until you could hear our bodies slamming together. After only a few moments she was coming again. This time the scream that escaped her body caused every animal in the vicinity to either flee or look on in curiosity. The whole of the forest was now audience to our escapade.

It took her a moment to regain her composure this time. Her orgasm had shaken her to the core; making her breath shallow and rapid. Her whole body was trembling with ecstasy. I didn't know if she had the energy to finish me off. Boy was I in for a pleasant surprise. After her shakes had subsided, she once again picked up her rapid pace. She slid the entire length of my cock, tip to balls, without any hesitation.

It didn't take long after she resumed riding my cock that I felt that oh so familiar tingle in my groin. It was finally my turn to come. The sensation shot through my entire body...my head fell back and my eyes searched for some unseen mark in the trees that surrounded. I let out a loud powerful yell and let it all out. Her pussy clenched once more in orgasm as my load slammed into the back of it. She let loose a scream that was far louder than any of her previous screams. It even made me seem quiet.

After we had both finished, she doubled over on to my chest and lay there panting. I wrapped my arms around her and held her tightly. After a few seconds I decided to roll her over so that we could clean up a little.

"Don't even think about it little boy."

She said it with a sort of quiet force; the kind of force that requires obedience. So I didn't move. I just lie there, thinking to myself how I could very easily do this every day...and that's when things got even better. Just then, at the moment in time when I thought things couldn't get any better, it began to rain.

Samantha let out a gentle little moan of satisfaction as the rain drops began to hit her soft skin. Then she was and scrambling to gather our clothes together and began to frantically began to stuff them into her bag.

"Quit giggling at me and help me silly. Our stuff is going to get all wet!"

I couldn't help the giggles that were escaping my mouth as she darted here and there gathering up our clothes. So, with the giggles continuing, I quickly rolled the blanket and stuffed it into the bag along with the pillows.

"So what now dork? We are now naked in the middle of the forest with our clothes stuffed into a tiny little bag...and it's raining. What exactly do you propose we do now?"

"That's easy darling; we go swimming!"

There was a certain playful confidence about her face when she said it. We both knew that I wasn't going to get into that water willingly. But you could see in her eyes that she was convinced that I was going to join her for a swim in the pond nearby.

"I'm not going swimming right now Samantha. I just ate...don't want to get cramps."

The look that I got was fucking priceless, a combination of disgust, amusement and shock; as if the statement had caught her completely off guard.

"Yes you are. You just don't know it yet. And you are in luck. You preformed so nicely that it has already been more than 30 minutes, so you don't have to worry about cramps."

That was when she started playing dirty. She walked up to me and began kissing me gently; seducing me once more. As she kissed me, she gently grasped my cum lathered cock and began leading me to the water's edge. I couldn't fight it. There was just something about the combination of her sweet kiss and her gentle yet controlling grip on my cock that caused me to follow.

12