A Summer's Theft

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unable to contain my glee, I bounced up to my tiptoes and planted a big kiss on his cheek before giving a saucy salute, "Aye aye captain!"

There was muttering behind me as I spun around and hurriedly started filling a bag with both of our clothes. It never occurred to me that we wouldn't be together when we left the ship. Once I was finished, I heaved the bag over my shoulder and set out to find Mason.

He was on the prow of the ship, surveying the work of the people unloading all the goods. A smile split his lips for a instant when his eyes landed on me and my answering smile bloomed and stayed even as his faded.

"Sooooooo... what do you want me to do with all the our stuff?"

Instead of answering, he took my hand and lead me down off the ship. There were two horses waiting for us at the bottom and he helped me on before sliding into his own saddle. He start trotting off while I was still trying to figure out where to put the bag, luckily, my little horse followed his without a word of command and so we were off.

About an hour later, we came upon a small inlet cove with crystalline waters glittering under the sun, begging for me to come play. At the same time, my horse drew up short and I swayed in the saddle looking around. We had stopped outside of a small thatched hut that sat back just out of the sand's reach. It was cute and quaint and best of all... private.

I leaped off my horse and stumbled towards the door under the weight of the bag, letting it thump just outside as I made my way into the hut. The outside was deceiving. Inside it was large and open. A single large bed, huge kitchen, and living area all rolled together into one open layout. There was a door at the back that I could only hope led to a bathroom, but everything else was just perfect.

Shooting a grin over my shoulder, I dragged the bag in and shouted, "Last one in has to unload all this stuff and put it away!"

Laughter greeted my shout and I made my way to the door at the back of the hut. It opened into what could only be described as a spa. There was a natural hot spring, quietly bubbling in one corner with a large, man-made bath tub in the other. A mirror ran along the far wall. On the near wall, two sinks and a toilet finished out the room. I sighed in relief, it had been so long since I could enjoy a good long soak.

Without a second thought, I began to shed my clothes and made my way towards the bubbling heat of the spring. Dipping a toe in, I gave an excited squeal, it was the perfect temperature to draw the aches and pains from my muscles that I'd gathered over the past few weeks. I sank in and couldn't help a the moan that sprang from my lips, leaning back as my eyes closed, savoring the enveloping heat that soothed and relaxed me.

I don't know how long it was until I heard a gentle splash to my side. I let my lashes lift a hint to gaze over next to me and came to rest on a pair of muscular, bronzed thighs. Squirming a bit as my gaze lifted to find that Mason was moving to settle in next to me without a stitch of clothing on. It was the first time I had seen him with such a lack of clothing and it was doing all kinds of wonderful things to my body.

There was a chuckle next to me and then a teasing, "Like what you see woman?"

Giving a sly smile and a stretch, I nodded, "Mmmhmmm, can't say that it's a bad view."

There was a surprised cough from next to me and I couldn't help but laugh, "What's the matter Mason? Didn't think your woman would appreciate being able to see you like this?"

As I teased him, I let my body drift a little, turning towards his, stroking closer until my hands came to perch on his knees. Letting my body float as my chin tilted back to meet his gaze.

His summer green eyes had darkened to a shining emerald and the little gold flecks seemed to have disappeared as his eyes met mine and lingered. He didn't answer me, but his hand slide out of the water to cup the back of my neck, drawing me through the water as his head lowered.

His lips were soft and yet firm against mine as his kiss claimed me and seared me deep in my soul. A shiver of desire raced down my spine as I let my lips part, pressing closer, my knees lowering to settle on the sides of his hips on the stone outcropping he was sitting on.

My hands slid up his thighs to his hips, holding me in place as our chests pressed against each other. A faint growl rolled from his mouth into mine, turning my insides to a liquid heat that ached to a roaring need in a heartbeat. My nipples turned to hard little pebbles as they slid wetly across his chest, a whimper of need melted into his mouth as my nails curled into the muscles of his hips.

All thoughts fled my mind as I my hips circled and pressed against the large, hard muscle that flexed between our bodies. Lifting on my knees, breaking our kiss as I gasped for breath, I looked down at this man and realized that I still didn't remember him but I knew who he was.

He was the man who held a pot beneath a sick woman. The man who didn't press her into his bed when she couldn't remember him. The man who brought a chair to let her watch sword fights from a safe distance. He was the man of few words who expressed himself through every action he had taken.

The words slipped through my lips without though, "Mine."

It was that instant that his face changed and I was lifted, carried to the large bed in the other room, our gazes never leaving the other. Standing, he tugged me until my bottom teetered at the edge of the bed and then he filled me in one long, hard stroke that had me arching and moaning. Filling me so completely that I knew that I could never leave him. He was mine, my mate, my love, my all and I was his just as completely. The first time, was a desperate meeting of bodies that sent us both over the edge in minutes.

As I reclined back on the bed, my memories returned and I couldn't help a little flare of anger, but looking at him as he stretched out next to me, remembering all of his kindnesses since he stole me, I let it go. I didn't want that anger and I didn't want a life without this man.

So that's my story. The theft of Summer, my new and beloved name, that led to my new life as a pirate's lover. I don't think I'd go back unless someone forced me to and I don't see that happening any time soon. Here's hoping that your pirate hijacks your life and makes you his. Cheers!

12