A Sunday Drive

Story Info
As I walked out to retrieve my keys...
2.2k words
4
8.9k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I walked out to retrieve my keys from the porch I looked up toward a darkening sky that seemed to be on the verge of erupting and spilling forth a deluge of moisture on to the world I lived in. She called to me from the SUV, "hurry up before the rain starts. "

As I watched her getting dressed this morning my god, she looked so hot in that summer dress as my cock brushed up against her well curved ass and came to rest in the valley of her ass cheeks. I could feel the heat rise from my loins as I pressed more firmly to penetrate her panties and feel the opening of her hole against the tip of my cock.

I took a deep breath and placed my hands on each side of her shoulders and placed a small kiss at the back of her neck making sure to take a taste of her between my teeth, sliding my lips from one side to the other I heard her low moan as she rolled her head from one side to the other. She moaned once more as she felt my manhood rise even harder to fight its way to place itself deeper inside her other tight hole. I slid one hand down beneath her the hem of her flowing dress and slid it up toward her white cotton bikini panties, her lips had grown full with the anticipation of being visited once more by my cock and I could feel the moister building as one finger slipped inside. She gave me a playful nudge, "we're going to be late if you don't stop. " I had to have just one more feel of her hard nipples before I left to resume dressing myself.

The afternoon had went as well as planned it was just a small gathering of friends one of our closets friends was venturing out into the world and we came together to wish them well and a safe trip and speedy return home. During the whole afternoon I would seemed to be catching her gazing at me with those laughing green eyes of hers and for some reason, you can call me paranoid if it pleases you but, today held a lil more wickedness than usual maybe it was that Celtic aura that seems to surround her but I felt something stir inside me each time our eyes met.

As I moved from the porch the humidity had risen up to meet me and proved almost unbearable, as I entered the vehicle she had already had the A/C at maximum output and soon we were on our way. As soon as we were about half way to our final destination it began as I knew and had hoped it would be as by the indication of rise in my pants. " Baby pull over, baby pull over now!, I want it and I want it now pull that big ass cock of yours out and give it to me like I know you want to!!" I must admit she was right I had been thinking of nothing but dragging her ass into a closet by her luscious red hair and bury my dick in her mouth as I dug my long fingers into her ass but we still had a long way to go before we were home and I'd just have to wait but right now I wanted to feel her lips surround my hard member but I was going to make her beg for it to take it by force.

"Come on baby pull over mommas got something real good for ya."

She places one foot up against my head rest and the other is propped up on the dash board, as she spreads herself wide to expose to me her cotton bikini panties to me. My eyes dart back and forth from her hard nipples protruding from beneath her now braless sundress to her digging her fingers down into her now appearing soaked panties and once every so often to the road ahead of me. As my cock stiffens it moves my pants away from my body and she knows she has me. She takes my free hand and covers hers as she digs even deeper inside her hungry pussy; she removes her foot from the headrest to rub it lightly against the now enormous bulge in my trousers.

I can feel her orgasm beginning but she's building it slow teasing me. She moves my hand to her perfectly round left breast usually I am always very gentle but something inside me made me grab her breast more savagely than usually I teased and kneaded her breast and nipples in my construction workers hands until I heard her moans of pleasure aaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuugh, as she arched her back she was doing the same to the right one. Her orgasm had come like the howl of a wind desperately searching for a direction to go but moving to fast to change its course. As soon as she had recovered she was at it again but like I said there was something different about her.

"Baby pull the fuck over I want you to fuck me," she moved up onto the seat in a crawling stance her green eyes glistening as if madness and lust had taken her over. She crawled up onto my shoulder and proceeded biting my neck and ear lobes.

Clink, clink, as she snapped the button off my pants and reached inside there was no denying how much I wanted to be inside her and feel her hot cum mix with mines as I exploded inside her tight pussy, she could feel the throbbing of my veins as my nine inch dick screamed out to her. "If you don't pull over right this minute I'll make you pull over," as she slid down to rest her face inches from my pulsating cock. "Tell me you want it! " Baby you know I have to drive please," Tell me how bad you want your cock in my mouth!!!! "From somewhere in a part of my soul an animal emerged as I grabbed a handful of her bright red hair, "!!!SUCK MY COCK YOU CUM GUZZLING SLUT , I tried desperately to keep my speed steady and the wheel straight as she bobbed her head furiously up and down on my shaft. This time she wasn't just licking at the tip and taking only half, no, this time she wanted all of it with each decent she was taking me deeper into her throat and as she rose I could feel her tongue dart inside the hole of my dick. BOOM, boom thud, thud.

"Not now please dear god not now "as I got my pants back on and went out to inspect the damages we had had a blow out, I rolled the car off to the side if the highway and proceeded to get the spare from underneath the SUV. As I looked up once more at the impending sky the cloud had gotten even darker and as I started to jack the vehicle up it began not a light summer rain but a full blown deluge impossible to even see through. She got out on the passengers side and asked me if I needed any help I simply told her to go back inside and assured her I would only be a few more minutes the rain on the other hand had different ideals. I soon gave up and soaking wet retreated inside the vehicle. As I closed the door behind me and raised the windows there we were soaking wet and horny as hell, we both laughed for a moment but, once again that look was upon her again.

I had noticed her nipples mirroring my cocks demand to be removed from my pants and now her nipples were calling out to me I lunged at her pinning her to the window of the car, tearing at her legs which were wrapped around me in a vise like grip biting and sucking on her full breast and sucking her nipples as a baby hungry for its feeding, all I wanted was the taste of her salty sweat on her titties in my mouth. She began to claw my back as she felt the hardness of my cock press against her throbbing clit. She finally grabbed me by both shoulders and with strength I never realized she had drove my face into her hungry pussy. I responded by first driving my tongue as hard as I could into her soft wet hole and upward to reach her I then proceeded as I grabbed her ass cheeks firmly with both hands reaching inside her anus and spreading in wider and then began to fuck her tight bung hole with my fingers. I took no mercy on her clit as I sucked it into my mouth and proceeded to bob my head up and down the shaft of her clit running from the tip of her pussy hole to the tip of her clit, as she had previously done on my cock.

I looked up to see her furiously tearing at her nipples and breast as she was moaning and arching her back. The site of her lost in her orgasm drove me past the point of sanity as I drove my fingers deeper inside her ass constantly going faster as if wanting so badly to replace them with my cock that has now grown even wider because of all the excitement. She stops tearing at her nipples and reaches to grab my head and press it deeper into her hungry hot snatch, I taste the first little trickle of her cum, and it's salty but very sweet as if she had bathed in honey this morning. The rain was coming down harder and slamming itself up the roof of my car echoing though it like a thousand bass drums each drop louder than the last as it runs its music from one end of my SUV to the other. I feel her hands moving from the top of my head to rest her fingertips on my back and the OHHHHHHHHH, OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH, shit baby OOOOOHHH MMMYYY GOOOD I'M CUMMING BABBY DON'T STOP PPLEEEASE, as the her cum comes gushing from inside her and her nails begin dragging up my back to rest and dig into my shoulders I attempt to drink in all her cum but am overwhelmed by the volume and the force she shoots it with.

I rise from beneath her grinning her cum still dripping from my bread and glistening from my face I raise my self above her to share a kiss of her cum on my lips. "Now it's my turn my dirty little whore I'm going to fuck you till you scream my name, you want to be fucked hard here it comes. Just at that moment she smiles and with dizzying speed she has my face pressed against the passenger door window. "No baby I wanted you to fuck me hard now," and then I heard sounds I could not believe I was hearing, clink, clink, snap, snap, and she was at me again grabbing me by my ass cheeks and spreading them apart she rams her tongue inside my virgin ass, I squeal in pleasure and surprise as she penetrates my anus over and over with her serpentine tongue applying enough pressure to my ass to keep me pinned to the door.

Then she stops and I feel a warm sensation now penetrating my anal canal. As she grabs a hand full of my hair, "Now my baby I'm going to fuck you like the dirty little bitch you are and I'm not going to stop till you cum and scream my name and call me Mistress. Never in my life had I ever considered raping a woman but here I was being raped by my own woman. The before I knew it she had penetrated me and I felt her slowly enter into my ass hole.

My god the sensation was incredible I felt a heat that started from my ass and ran its length up my balls and into the head of my cock, at first the pain was indescribable but as she proceeded the rape I began to enjoy the feeling of being filled by this woman. She whispered in my ear with all the gentleness I have ever known her for, "do you like this my baby, "I could only whimper my approval and my desire for her to continue, "DO YOU LIKE THE WAY I'M FUCKING YOU IN THE ASS MY LITTLE BITCH," as she snaps my head back. 'Yes my baby, please fuck me fuck me harder," through tears of embarrassment and ecstasy I plead with her not to stop. "Say the words momma wants to hear my baby. I feel it beginning to build never in my life have I ever felt an orgasm building like this one as she pounds my ass with her strap on dildo I scream, " YES MY MISTRESS RENE PLEASE FUCK YOUR LITTLE BITCH HARDER," then once more I hear snap, snap, but I still feel the dildo inside me pumping my tight ass as she slides under me to take my now twitching cock into her mouth, she stops only to say give it to momma now baby as she take my dick into her mouth it comes. I scream OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH MMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYY GGGGGGGGGOOOODDDDDDDDD, my body convulses and doubles up as a stream of cum explodes from my cock into her mouth so much is it that it's pouring back out between her clenched lips