A Sunday Night in Deadwood

Story Info
Bob accidentally becomes a pronographer.
3.1k words
4.27
38.7k
2
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/15/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I entered The Rooms of Mirrors and started to laugh at silly shapes and sizes, but as I moved through the maze of rooms, I became more and more confused by multiple reflections at odd angles and false exits. The disorientation was complete when the door of the last room slammed shut behind me, and I was plunged into total darkness.

It seemed as if I had gone blind and the only sound was that of my own heavy breathing. I took a few tentative steps, while I waited to see what was in store for me. I heard a floorboard creak and suddenly, my world erupted with the sounds of laughter and music and bright lights coming from a doorway.

I pushed my way through swinging half doors and found myself in the crown jewel of the Kiwanis Club's Carnival Fun House. The room was a replica of an 1870's Saloon, complete with the original patrons. On the wall opposite the swinging doors, stood a restored J. M. Brunswick and Balke Company Bar of walnut, complete with multiple beveled glass mirrors surrounded by elaborately carved hardwood mirror frames. Against another wall two Ladies of the Evening sat on a black horsehair covered couch, with a lucky cowpoke between them. Five men were playing poker over in a corner, and nearby was a Billiards Table.

The Historical Society was very proud of the Monarch Model Brunswick Billiards Table, that looked as new as the day it was built in 1874. According to the J. M. Brunswick and Balke Company catalog: " This magnificent table embodies great solidity and massiveness of construction, with elegance and grace of design. It is very ornamental, the sides being of wood tastefully inlaid with various colored mosaics, and the legs being of iron finished in black and gold. A leveling screw in the center of the feet assists in establishing a perfect level over the entire surface of the table. It is unique in style and a departure from the established idea of a billiard table."

The illusion was complete with another female mannequin standing by a staircase waiting for her next customer. The laughter and chatter came from hidden speakers, and the player piano, complete with a musician dressed in shirtsleeves, played Ragtime. The mannequins were all dressed in period costumes, but at least during the fair, all the plaster hands and heads had been replaced by white bones and hollow-eyed skulls.

The room was really located in a wing of the Lawrence County Historical Society that was in a building next to the Fair Grounds. During the rest of the year it was one of many exhibit rooms, but for a week in August the Kiwanis set up the rest of the Fun House in the storeroom next door and split the $ 20 tax deductible contribution with the Society

The expensive admission fee was well worth the cost because only person or a couple together, was allowed to go through the exhibit at a time. I was free to examine all the items on display, and even rub my hand across the soft green velvet that covered the billiards table, but it soon became obvious that I was not totally unsupervised.

The bartender started to move when I walked in. He pointed his skinless finger towards me, the jaw of the bleached skull opened and a crackled voice said, " Hey tenderfoot, men have been lynched for less than coming in here with at gaudy green and blue tie. So if you don't take that off right now, we won't even have to look for a rope to string you up." Apparently my Father's Day gift would not been admired in Deadwood when Wild Bill Hickock was in charge.

I immediately took off my tie, and walked around absorbing the atmosphere. I even bullied up to the bar. After a half hour, my watcher decided that it was time for me to leave, so the bartender looked at me and the voice said, " time to close for the night partner, but if you are still thirsty, go right out that back door." It was an exciting experience, but what I saw as I walked out into bright sunlight took my breath away.

She was a tall woman. Her straw colored hair was tied into a single braid that lay against a straight spine covered by a checkered shirt. The tip was tied with a pink bow that just touched the top of her blue jeans. Her hips had a gentle flair, but her buttocks were tight and her forearms betrayed a woman who was accustomed to physical labor. When she ducked under the flap of the Beer Tent, there was a hint of white that highlighted a long graceful neck that had been sheltered from the sun by a broad rimmed hat.

For just a moment, she turned her head and waved at someone behind me, and I saw her bright blue eyes and the sunlit glow of her high cheekbones. Her face had an almost child like quality that in earlier generations might have been described as virginal, but all doubts of that left my mind when I saw her reach out and wrap her arm around The Reverend Larry Lea DeSille.

Larry kissed her on the nose, handed her a plastic cup and said "here you go darling, nothing like cold beer to make you forget four hours on the Midway".

Apparently she was one of the summer workers that Tri-State Carnival Company hired to supplement the small group of hard core carnies. The parents were a lot more willing to let their children travel with the show once they were told that a Baptist Minister would be there to watch over them. But I had already learned that sometimes Reverend Larry, who was in fact a Buddhist, watched some of his flock more closely than others.

At the University of Arizona, he taught Mathematics and was known as Doctor Donald DeSille. But every summer he became Reverend Larry Lea DeSille, the traveling Chaplin for the carnival workers at Tri-State Enterprises. I had only learned his secret a month ago when I saw him at the Benton County Fair near my home. I had recognized him because he had gone to high school with my Son. He told me that even a man who loves the rarified atmosphere of numbers, needs to spend a little time every so often with his feet on the ground. I thought to myself, if the young woman did not know it already, she would soon learn that his favorite way to regain a grip on reality was by grasping naked flesh.

He looked over her shoulder and when he saw me walking towards him he yelled " Hi, Mr. Carlson, what brings you to Deadwood?"

We shook hands and I told him that I was in the middle of a trial at the County Courthouse, and had decided to stay over for the weekend rather than fly back to Minnesota. He introduced me to Carley, and then she excused herself and headed towards the Lady's Room. I watched her long slender body sway as it disappeared into the crowd and muttered almost to myself " another one who wants to see God."

Larry looked at me and said " so that was you in the barn watching me with Heidi at the Benton County Fair. I hope you enjoyed yourself as much as I did."

I blushed a little and admitted that I was there, and started to make my apologies when Larry stopped me and assured me that if he had cared, he would have told me so. " There is just something about teachers and preachers, we always have to have to have an audience. We both saw Carley coming back, and quickly pretended to be watching the Baseball game on the 32-inch TV mounted on a stand above the bar.

When I commented that the TV seemed bit extravagant for a beer tent, Larry told me there had been a Billiards Tournament the night before in that Saloon I had visited and the TV was installed for the audience. " People come from all over the country, just for the opportunity to play a game on that old Brunswick, and we sell a lot of beer while we watch them play out their fantasy.

She was pouting when she returned and looked my way and then whispered into Larry's ear. He just patted her hand and said " don't worry my dear, we will think of something. Why don't you get us some tickets so we can split a pitcher of beer."

He saw the look of concern on my face, and as soon as Carley was gone, he leaned forward and said " she is a bit clumsy sometimes and she just flushed her diaphragm down the toilet. I guess instead of climbing the Tower of Babble tonight, she is going to have to sit on it."

" I thought I heard you tell Heidi that you were sterile "

Larry and I watched her swaying hips heading towards the ticket booth, " Yes I am, but would you rather make her comfortable tonight or win the argument next week with a doctor's certificate."

Then Larry pointed towards a door partially hidden by a Lilac Bush next to the Historical Society Building and whispered " wait until 9 o'clock and go through that door and down the hall, and I'll show you what goes on after hours . After we are done, meet me back here and you can be my guest at the wrap up party." Then he added, "just be careful that you don't touch any of the buttons".

When Carley came back, we visited awhile, but when they invited me to go to dinner with them, I begged off and told them that I had promised to call my girl friend. I thought to myself that although I loved Carol, this evening's long distance mutual satisfaction session might include visions of a long legged beauty that was less than half my age.

It was just a little after 9 o'clock on that hot Sunday in August. The County Fair was officially over for the year, and most of the public had left. I walked past the beer tent, where the crew was assembling for the wrap up party, and then slipped into the side door of the museum. The short stairway and hall led to a single door with a sign reading " Control and Observation Room." There was a window on one wall that was actually a one way mirror in the back of the bar in the Saloon Exhibit.

The lights in the exhibit were turned on, and I was about to see Larry in action. He was sitting next to one of the female mannequins on the horsehair-covered couch, and Carley, with her back towards me was kneeling on the floor between his legs. All I could see was her head bobbing up and down, but by the look on Larry's face and the moans that filled the room, he must have been getting a terrific blowjob.

I had just settled down in the control room's swivel chair, when Larry put his hands under her armpits and lifted her to her feet. He must have unfastened her jeans because they fell to the floor and she kicked them free. I held my breath, as Larry slipped his thumbs into the waistband of Carley's white cotton panties and slowly pulled them down. The next best thing to actually performed this simple act of undressing a women, myself is to be allowed to watch. Seeing those twin globes emerge into the open air, and being exposed, completely vulnerable to my gaze and desires, always excited me. As the pale un-tanned skin started in emerge, I gasped and from deep in my throat came the sounds of "Oh, My God "

Carley was a tall muscular woman, and her butt was by no means tiny, but it was well defined. The twin globes had well defined creases where they joined the thigh, and then swept upward in a delicate arch until the two sides merged and flowed into a long slim back. Larry cupped one cheek in each hand and pulled Carley's pelvis into his face. She let out a squeal and then steadied herself with her hands on the back of the couch. I could not see what he was doing, but by the way her head was flopping back and forth, I knew that she was close to an orgasm.

Suddenly he pushed her away, and Carley just moaned. Then she cried out " Oh Larry, I was so close we can't stop now"

Larry reached over to Carley's purse on the floor and pulled out a small tube that I assumed was the diaphragm cream. He smeared some of the white cream on his erect penis, which had to be at least 9 inches long. Then he reached up and gently spread Carley's cheeks apart. She arched her back, and Larry slowly pulled her down until the head of his penis, just touched her brown eye. Then as all three of us held our breaths, Carley slowly impaled herself, with her head flopped back and her mouth open as if she expected that massive rod to come up her throat.

I watched as she sunk down towards Larry's knees and The Tower of Babble disappeared into her anus. That long slow slide must have been enough to put her over the edge because I heard her scream, and her body started to shudder. After a few moments she fell forward into his arms.

Carley wrapped her arms around Larry's head, and moaned, and I heard her muffled voice say " Larry you feel so good in there, but that was too quick. If I could only feel your thrusting I am sure you could make me come this way again".

She climbed off Larry's lap and the two of them tore off the rest of their clothes, and walked hand and hand over to the massive billiards table. I turned my chair to follow the action, and bumped a switch on the control panel. Suddenly a TV monitor lit up and I heard the distinctive sound of a video recorder warming up. The picture on the screen was of that beautiful table from directly above. I watched as Larry spread out some towels from the bar and picked up Carley at the waist and laid her down on the playing surface. I remembered Larry's warning about touching anything, but since the damage was already done, I decided to do him a favor, and I pushed the Record Button on the VCR.

She lay on the table as if it was an alter. Her feet were on the bumpers and her knees gently squeezed Larry's head. My view out through the one way glass of the bar was of a long graceful body bathed in the bright lights that hung over the table. The TV Camera above the table was fixed into position, but it did have a zoom lens. I slowly adjusted the camera until her head and breasts filled the monitor screen. Her eyes were closed and she was smiling. There was a rash on her breasts and rivulets of sweat were running between them.

Carley's face started to grimace and eyes opened wide. I thought she was about to climax again when I looked through the window just in time to see Larry pull his head up. Carley glared at him and yelled " Larry quit teasing me. I need it NOW"

I looked out through the mirror and watched as Larry reached for her ankles and pulled Carley's legs up against his chest. I adjusted the lenses upward until I could see his fingers plunge into her vagina, then pulled back out, and finally smearing goo on his penis. He positioned that gleaming head against her brown eye and placed the palms of his hands on her inner thighs with his left thumb inside her pink opening and the right one directly over the hood at the top. Then slowly the rod was pushed forward, and as it moved inside her, parallel to her spine, he stated moving his left thumb in and out and his right thumb around and around.

Pulling the zoom lenses all the way up revealed a sharp contrast. Carley was thrashing back and forth on the table, moaning at first and then finally as her body started to go into convulsions, screaming. But Larry appeared to be in complete control of his body. His head was aimed at a far wall, his thrusting was slow and even, and when Carley's orgasm had passed, I could hear Larry repeating a mantra. Of course even a disciplined man loses control when the body is ready to expel his semen, so I knew it was time to make my exit when he started jerking wildly and finally fell over on top the offering on the massive alter to pleasure and recreation. For the sake of the Historical Society, I hoped that they had not made too much of a mess, but I am sure that that 125 year old table has been used that way before.

I left the control room and heard footsteps in hall. I froze for a moment, but relaxed when I heard Larry's voice say " it's just me coming to turn off the lights. Hey, Bob what have got there?"

I stammered a bit and then admitted that I had accidentally turned on the TV camera over the table, and decided that I might as well go ahead and make a video for Larry. His face turned pale and from the back of his throat, came a long low " Oh My God. I hope the TV set was not on in the beer tent".

He explained that the Deadwood Cable Company loaned the television set for use of the audience during the Billiards Tournament. They also hooked it up to the regular programming so the people at the fair could watch baseball games, and have something to watch during breaks in the tournament. But when the camera over the table was turned on, it overrode the cable feed!!

We met up with Carley by the beer tent, and when we entered, they Minnesota Twins game was on, and all 50 employees of Tri-State Carnival Company stood up and gave The Reverend Larry Lea DeSille and Carley a standing ovation.