A Sunday Schooling

Story Info
Kyle’s adventures on Easter.
5.2k words
4.33
76.3k
81
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- -

Nicholas Foster

- -

All characters 18 and over

It was Saturday, no school and 24 hours of fun at home. I woke up to a warm feeling around my cock. Looking down, at saw my sister Cassidy sucking and tit fucking me.

"Good morning." I greeted her.

"Morning Nicolas." She greeted back, with most of my cock in her mouth. I rolled my head back, moaning.

"Where's mom?" I asked her.

"Oh yeah!" My answer was given to me by hearing mom shout from the bathroom. "DP this GILF boys! Pump those fat cocks deep inside me!"

Cassidy and I stared at each other, giving a quick laugh, before she went back you to blowing me. I grabbed her by the back of her head and started fucking her tits and mouth at the same time.

- -

After we headed downstairs for breakfast. Charles and Joseph were sitting at the table, naked, while my mother Amy cooked breakfast, only in an apron.

I could still see the cum dripping from her ass and cunt, clearly having been filled with a good 10 loads at least.

My twin sister Gabrielle was on her phone, drinking a water bottle full of my cum. Drinking it as a baby had got her hooked. But at least my balls never were blue.

I sat down with Joseph and Charles while Mom shake her ass teasingly at us while cooking.

"Breakfast is ready!" Mom called out, bringing over three plates of pancakes, eggs, and bacon.

She kissed me as she set mine before me. "How's my trooper this morning?"

"Perfect Mom," I replied as she rubbed my head. As I ate, I became aware of another warm feeling on my cock. Looking down, Gabby was sucking my head. Seeing me, she winked and took me completely down her throat.

With just having cum from Cassidy, it didn't take me long to finish but Gabby applied the right amount of pressure to my balls and I came again and again in thick amounts, pumping her stomach full of my seed.

She stood and wiped her mouth before kissing Mom in a long and slutty kiss.

"I'll be home by dinner," she said, "the football team has a game today. You know what that means..."

"50 loads if not more," Mom replied with a smile, obviously remembering her own experiences with them.

"Bye big bro," she said to me with a sparkle in her eye, "save some cum for me." I laughed and nodded as she left.

Vanessa walked in sluggishly.

"Hey Vanessa!" Charles shouted happily, "did you sleep well?"

"How could I sleep with you two hormone-driven demons waking me up at midnight with your cocks dangling in my face?"

The two laughed and ran upstairs. Before long, Cassidy's screams were heard up there along with their jovial shouts. As Vanessa sighed and kissed us before she left for work, Mom turned to look at me.

"So what are you doing today honey?" she asked as she put my plate in the dishwasher.

I shrugged and walked up behind her to squeeze her ass. "You I hope," I replied to which she laughed, letting me feel up her tits. She turned slightly and we kissed for a long time by the sink, gradually getting turned on even more.

"I think if you two kiss any longer Nicolas's cock is going to explode." Marie said behind us, having walked in the house. Sure enough, my cock was throbbing madly and dripping precum on the waxed wooden floor.

Marie got to her knees and gave it a lick, twirling her tongue around the head. She began to vigorously deepthroat me as she palmed my ass cheeks.

"Fuck!!" I shouted as I blasted my seed down her throat. Mom reached around stroked me back to full length as the two sexy women kissed all over my body.

"Don't worry baby," Mom whispered, "we'll have a lot of fun tomorrow."

"I can't wait." I replied as Marie gave a final suck to my balls.

"How's Kyle?" I asked, having not seen my friend for a while.

"He's fine," she replied with a smile, "he's in New York right now. He should be back in a few weeks."

Heading upstairs, I smiled as I saw Cassidy passed out, her pussy having taken an excessive amount of cum as Charles and Joseph snoozed in exhaustion on either side of her.

"Hey big bro," my freshly 18-year-old sister Lucy said seductively from her doorway. She wore nothing except two large fake bunny ears and a large cotton puff for a tail above her ass, "you want to give your bunny a nice Easter present?"

"Fuck yeah..." I replied and instantly scooped her up and threw her onto the bed. She leaned forward to kiss me as I fondled her soft boobs.

"I want to feel that fat dick in my rabbit hole big brother," Lucy said as she began to stroke me slowly. I then spread her legs and began to fuck her eagerly.

"Yes!" Lucy cried as she held her bouncing tits together, "fuck me!!" I began thrusting faster making her cry out as I pushed into her sexy and curvy body.

She pressed her lips eagerly to mine. "I love you big brother."

"I love you too Lucy," I said once our kiss ended, "so fucking much!"

"Keep fucking me Nicolas," she begged, "god, this is just what my rabbit hole needed!"

I sped up, groping and sucking her tits, loving the sweet hard nipples.

Our hips met harder and harder each time until I felt my orgasm coming in.

"I'm going to cum," I moaned.

"Do it Nicolas," she moaned as she began to cum herself, "I need to feel you flowing inside me."

At that moment, I began to explode, filling her cunt with my seed in rapid hard thrusts, squeezing her soft tits. Her pussy tightened, milking me dry as she rocked her hips to catch every drop.

"Yes," she moaned with her eyes closed, "oh yes..."

I finally pulled out after the savage orgasm released me and I fell beside her.

"Fuck I love Easter," she giggled.

- -

In all honestly, I loved Easter too. The only thing I didn't really like was that Mom dragged us to church that Sunday. It was hot and clammy, not to mention I nearly got choked as Mom straightened my tie.

"Oh relax Nicolas," Mom said cheerfully as she inspected me, "we'll have a wonderful time. And you like so nice in your suit."

"You look nice in your dress," I replied, "but I'd still rather have you naked and over a coffee table than a bunch old women who smell like mothballs raving about how I've grown."

"Please honey," Mom begged as she slowly moved her hands over my crotch, "for me..."

I looked down in her cleavage, her boobs squeezed into her blue and black dress. She shook them slowly from side to side.

"And then," she whispered in my ear, "we will have a hot, passionate, down-and-dirty fuck to end all other fucks."

"Oh yeah," I instantly replied, needing no further prompting for fear my cock would tear my pants, "I'll go."

"And smile for Mommy?" she asked with a kiss to my neck getting me harder. I instantly smiled before I smacked her ass.

She whirled around and feigned shock. She grabbed my shirt and pulled me to her kissing me deeply as I took two handfuls of her ass through her dress.

"All in due time big boy..." she said seductively.

- -

"Come on down Gabby!" Mom called as she and Marie cooked potato salad for the Easter picnic, "I need to inspect you."

"Nicolas already has!" Gabby shouted to which I chuckled, thinking back to our hard shower fuck that morning.

"Oh ha ha," Mom replied as she saw my look, "get down here."

Gabby walked down, looking gorgeous in her white knee length skirt and matching pumps. Her auburn hair hung to her shoulder. Mom went to inspect her and suddenly gave me a funny look before grabbing Gabby's ass.

"And just where are your panties, young lady?" Mom asked before I got the cum stained lace panties from my pocket. Gabby pulled them on slowly and moaned as she felt the blasts of my seed against her cunt.

Mom shook her head and laughed. "You two are insatiable."

"Where do you think we get it from?" Marie asked from the kitchen and Mom chuckled.

"Fair enough," she said with a shrug as she headed back into the kitchen.

- -

Upon arriving to the church, Charles and Joseph rushed to join in a football game before the service. Gabby then went to gossip with her friends who all gave me sideways looks. I knew well that Gabby often told them of my prowess.

Seeing Tariq and J.T standing by the fountain, I went over and Mom and Cassidy chatted with the other ladies.

"'Sup Nicolas," Tariq greeted me, "dragged here as well huh?"

"Yeah," I replied with a smile, "but not without reward."

J.T laughed. "I wouldn't budge this morning until Mom drained my nuts and then sucked me off in the shower."

We all laughed, seeing Charlene, Suzanne and Mom chatting together before turning to look at us, apparently having the same thoughts.

"We do live some pretty damn good lives," Tariq said after a brief silence to which we nodded.

"With some damn good women," I added just before something caught my eye.

The pastor, Rev. Howard Lucas walked up, shaking hands and greeting attendees. The guy was old as dust and somewhat looked like Benjamin Franklin, completely bald on top of his head with some freaking bifocals.

But my eyes were really glued on his wife. Jackie Lucas was only 24-years-old from what I'd learned. She dressed modestly, an ocean blue dress and beige heels, as she followed her husband inside.

"She's got to be in it for his money," J.T said as we watched her sexy ass walk up the steps.

"Who knows?" Tariq asked, "maybe he's packing some serious dick."

"Please," I retorted, "that old man can probably barely get it up to piss. I'm with J.T." There was no way that old man could hit the young beauty's spot. Not without probably sending his old ass into a coma.

Tariq nodded as we were called in for the service and agreed to meet back up at the picnic intermission.

- -

The word hot does not begin to describe how an old church that George Washington probably went to feels in the beginning of May. It felt as if I was melting in the stuffy building.

My girlfriend Ashton, in the next pew, caught my eye and began to trace her hand slowly up and down her leg, subtly turning me on. Thankfully, I couldn't have gotten any harder by that point.

She gave a sexy wink before turning back where the sweaty minister was still ranting. I was just about to fall asleep when Mom poked me in the side.

"Joseph and Charles are getting quite restless," she said, "it'd probably be best to take to Sunday School."

I nodded and took them both from the auditorium into the wide hallway. As we arrived at the door at the end of the hall, a beautiful redhead opened it and greeted us.

"Hi Ms. Debbie," Charles said as he and Joseph rushed to join the other children, playing and drawing.

Deborah Hutchins, the Sunday School teacher invited me into the surprisingly cool room, resembling a classroom. The daughter of Lucas, her husband was a Deacon as well.

"How are you Nicolas?" she asked in her black and white skirt and pink top, "it's been a while since we've seen you here."

"Yeah," I replied, "I came for Mom mostly."

She nodded with a friendly smile. "Well it's good to see you anyway. Seeing as you are hear though, would you mind helping me get some more chairs from the guest room? I have more kids than I would've thought!"

I nodded, glancing at her cleavage between the two large 38F boobs. Her blouse had two buttons undone and I felt my cock, which had begun to shrink, get hard yet again. She left her son 10-year-old Brody in charge.

"You know Nicolas," Debbie began, making me snap up to look into her eyes, "I couldn't help but overhear Cheryl's conversation before the service began."

"What do you mean?" I asked, not really giving much thought to it, confused as to why I should care what her daughter was talking about.

"Oh probably nothing important," she replied, "just the same conversation about what Gabby has been speaking to her about quietly for the past 2 weeks."

I nearly fell over. Gabby had said she had been speaking to Cheryl of our romps. If news of that got out, Mom would be an outcast. If not worse.

I turned to see Debbie even closer to me. "It's quite scandalous yes," she admitted, "but it sure makes some good arousal when my good—for-nothing husband is asleep or working on his sermons instead of giving me the good fucking I need."

I was shocked she was speaking to me like this, especially with the position she had. I soon felt her hand unbuckling my belt. "I've seen the way you look at me. Even when you were younger, always trying to get a glimpse down my blouse or up my skirt. And don't think I never noticed that oddly large cock you had when I would help change your diapers."

"I was always dying to know how a hung boy like you was laying it down," Debbie continued as she began to squeeze my cock, "and Cheryl never realized I could hear her over the other phone."

She then dropped my pants and gasped. "Holy... you have a magnificent cock Nicolas!"

She pressed her lips to mine, unbuttoning my shirt before pulling down her dress and I felt the wetness between her legs.

"Do you like me when I'm naughty?" she whispered seductively.

"I love when you are a naughty," I replied as she removed her top and black bra.

"Holy shit, this body was made for fucking!" I said before pulling her in to kiss her again.

"I need it Nicolas," she begged as she pulled me onto the mattress they used when preachers visited from other cities, "I've needed you for so long."

She began to stroke me slowly. "It feels so good to know I can still make a man hard. I stayed a virgin all throughout school so I could marry the man my father said was just perfect for me. Now that fat bastard has the audacity to marry a sleaze younger than I am!"

"I've always gotten hard to you." I replied, "as long as I can remember."

She smiled and began to suck me off and I moaned as her red curls bobbed slowly up and down my prick. Unexpectedly, she suddenly picked up speed, her face slamming into my balls.

I gritted my teeth to avoid yelling in pleasure, for fear that the audience might hear. I reached to smack her soft ass with the black thong being swallowed in the cheeks.

It was an absolute miracle I didn't cum, watching her speed up as she rolled my balls through her fingers. As she released me with a fire in her eyes, she pushed me back and mounted me.

She moaned loudly as she began to bounce slowly. "Good heavens, this cock is gigantic!"

I was mesmerized as I watched the pastor's own daughter and one of the most respected women in our community furiously riding my cock.

"God yes!" Debbie cried as I reached up to cup her juicy boobs, "fuck me!!" I smacked her ass, leaning forward to suck and grope her magnificent melons.

Debbie giggled. "Are they as good as you imagined honey?"

"They're even better," I answered as I rolled the hard nipples in my mouth.

"Holy shit! This is so wrong. Me, a Deacon's wife fucking a little boy!" Debbie moaned as she didn't slow down, "Fuck, but it feels so good!"

She dug her nails into the mattress on either side of my head and began to furiously bounce up and down on my prick, burying me deeper into her. I latched onto her hips, feeling her wet and needy cunt opening up to me.

"God you're fucking big!!" Debbie screamed as she finally got to my balls and began to slide up and down my pole, wet with her juices.

"You feel so fucking incredible Deb!" I grunted as she pressed her orbs over my face.

"So do you Nicolas!" she said, "I need you fucking me from now on! Fuck, I never knew this could feel so good!"

I could feel every inch of my swollen cock being squeezed perfectly as she moaned out for me, still sucking her tits and kissing her neck. She was so tight. Virgin tight even.

She lay her head back and groaned as she began slamming into me even harder, letting me fill my hands with her juicy ass. She felt so incredible that I wanted to cry out her name. However, the sermon was still being conducted in the next room so I held it in.

Sensing my tension, she began to sexily move her hips, increasing the pleasure on my cock. She then leaned to kiss me warmly. I fought to avoid cumming, even listening her husband Dennis drone on about the danger of teens using social media.

This helped me hold out as she began to intensify her riding, her ass slamming against my thighs. He had no idea his seemingly loyal and content wife was getting the fucking of a lifetime by the kid who's mowed his lawn at 10 years old simply to see her sunbathing.

"Does it feel good baby?" Debbie asked as she clenched her legs, tightening her pussy muscles.

"It feels indescribable," I moaned, "it's amazing. And so are these."

I slapped my hands hard onto her juggs, making her sigh in pleasure as I grabbed her hips and began fucking upward. She stifled a scream that probably would've woken the dead in the cemetery as she held onto me for dear life.

"Oh fuck yes! Damn it, you feel hard as steel!" Debbie moaned, "Please never stop!!"

"Oh shit!" I grunted as our bodies met in satisfying, wet slaps. I then sucked and bit her nipples, making her moan louder as she held onto the creaking bed. The power of our lovemaking somehow failed to make it into the auditorium.

I pushed her back and began to pound between her legs. Her eyes rolled back as she whimpered, taking my furious fuck. I could barely wrap my mind around the fact the quivering woman I was fucking was really Deborah Lucas-Hutchins.

"Oh fuck Nicolas," she groaned as she moaned out, "I'm gonna cum!"

Her juices hit me like a typhoon, drenching my balls as I rapidly fucked her. She cried out as she kept cumming. "Fuck!" Debbie groaned as she writhed under, "Its ever better than I imagined!"

She began to breathe heavily as I nailed her with deep and long strokes. "Did you long for me more than your worthless husband?" I whispered as I continued to fuck her brutally.

"Fuck yes!" she groaned as she rubbed my chest up and down, "I've needed this for so long!"

"You've dreamed of me fucking you and cumming inside you. Because you're a dainty good church girl outside but inside you're a horny and dirty whore!"

"Yes Nicolas," she panted, moving her hips to match my thrusts, "I'm a horny and dirty whore who longs for your cum..."

I looked on with a sense of pride as this formerly sweet woman, who seemingly never could raise her voice was now my cum slut, begging for me to keep going.

I slammed into her womb, sending tremors through both of our bodies as I continued to suck on her tits. Debbie's eyes stared into mine, filled with lust and excitement. As we kissed, she spread her legs wider to fully take on my onslaught.

Her hands were soon behind my head, her nails digging into my scalp as I pounded into her like a savage. My cock tingled, signaling my pending release after the wondrous and long-awaited fuck I had just experienced.

Debbie's boobs bounced madly under my attack, my cock being swallowed my her warm and wet depths.

"Fuck Nicolas," she moaned under me, "I'm going to hell for this." Nevertheless, she made no effort to get me to stop.

"Would you love to do this with me there?" I asked.

"Yes baby," she whispered, "I really would." I instantly went faster, holding onto her hips as she struggled to stay on the rocking mattress.

"Yes! Yes!" Debbie pleaded, "cum in me!!"

"Fuck!!" I shouted as I exploded inside of her. My cock fired like a machine gun, blasting in thick hot torrents into her cervix.

"Nicolas!" Debbie cried as she squeezed and pinched her tits, "I feel it! I feel your cream inside me!"

"I love you Debbie!" I yelled as I drained all my cum content into her.

"I love you too Nicolas!!" Debbie cried as I fired my last round.

As our orgasms finally ceased, the auditorium exploded into applause, almost as if they were cheering us.

- -

After the sermon, everyone headed outside the picnic and I don't think I had ever felt better. Debbie, having cleaned up well after our fuck session, chatted with the others.

12