A Sunday With Aaron Ch. 1

Story Info
Bickering turns to lovemaking.
1k words
3.5
11.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wore a purple shirt to your house and purple well everything. I wore purple eye shadow. I like to match. Also a purple bra and thong. Everything matched. It was this lovely set from Victoria's Secret. I wore it just for you. I always match for my men. Like I said it was a repeat of Sunday. So when I came to the door you had a towel around your waist, but still gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. You told me to go take a seat. So you came back with some clothes on and you sat on the other side of the couch. We started chit chatting about how u live in the middle of nowhere and how nice it is your parents are gone. Well we started bickering how the Bucs are the best and how the Dolphins suck. You told me to watch my mouth and I said why you won't do anything about it. So you hit me with the pillow.

Meantime only about a half an hour has passed before we started fighting and we fought the same way we did before except every time we got face to face we gave a kiss on the neck or the ear or a small bite. Passions were building up. It was extremely hot so I said who ever gets the pillows next has to tell the other what piece of clothing to take off cuz it was so hot. I tried really hard but you put a fighting move on me and I lost. With a wicked grin you told me to take off my shirt I obliged and leaned over so my chest was in your face I stayed like that long enough to get the pillows back. You attempted to get them back but lost on purpose. So I said your turn take off your shirt so you pulled a little strip tease and took of your shirt and licked your lips. I gave u a wink and dared you to get the pillows away. Well well I pulled a little play action move on u and started tickling your feet, mind over matter was thrown out the fuckin window and I grabbed the pillows and sat in the chair with a smug look on my face I said "the pants gotta go but I get to do the honors myself" I started to undo the top button then slowly unzipped the zipper while pressing my hand against your crotch, then with a quick swift movement I took your pants to the ground.

Momentarily stunned by your enormous hard on you took the opportunity to take the pillows away. Well after shakin it off I jumped up and tackled you to the ground. You threw the pillows back so I could reach I attempted but failed you pinned me face down on the ground and started biting my neck, rendering me useless so you got up and got the pillows and said you lose. You walked up to me and said ill do it. You started kissing my neck down my breasts, down my stomach, licking my belly button as you continue to unbutton my pants and unzip my zipper, your hands slide and start taking off my jeans revealing the lovely purple thong that matches my lovely bra. I kicked outta my jeans and start pushing you against the wall. You say our clothes aren't off all the way. I say not yet, with that I lean in for the kill. I lick my lips and press my lips against yours parting our lips slightly to allow our tongues to move. You return my kiss as you put your hand behind my head. I wrap my arms around you neck and we start to kiss madly getting closer and closer.

We continue like this for a bit as we stumble into your clean room you cleaned for my arrival. It's starting to get hot again and you tell me you better take off my bra so I am more comfortable. Being the smarty you are you see that its a front clasp and undo it quickly. I smile and say does this mean I lost and you say no it means you won. You start to fondle my breast with your hands before kissing my nipples. I lean back in a moan. At this point I am so horny I pull your head up and move you to the bed. I put my thumbs around your blue boxers and yank them off and to my delight you are hard but I already knew that from the body-to-body contact from earlier. I get on top of you and start kissing your chest. Biting lightly on your nipples I look you in the eye as I travel south. I let my hand move quicker then my mouth my hand touches the tip of your cock and I rub my thumb around the top I can feel a bit of pre-cum and I keep circling my thumb. I start kissing along the sides of your thighs sucking gently as I feel your cock twitch in my hand. You start begging me to put it in my mouth. I abide and start licking the side of your cock getting it wet as soon as it's all wet I open my mouth and put a few inches in. I start to bob my head up and down.

My panties are soaked and I am dying to have you eat me out. I am trying to stay focused on the task at hand but it's hard. As I am giving you the blowjob of your life I start using my hand to jack the rest of the cock that won't fit because you are so big. I quicken my pace and your breathing becomes more ragged I have been sucking you for over 10 minutes with the teasing and the stop and go action building you up. Until you finally explode in my mouth, the cum is filling me up and I swallow ever last drop.