A Sunset Strip

Story Info
Horny truckers get an eyeful and more.
1.2k words
3.95
49.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlyFox
SlyFox
138 Followers

A (mostly) true story

A few years back when Jenny and I were first living together, we were heading home along Sunset Boulevard from a wild party in Beverly Hills. We had just bought an Alpha Romeo Spyder convertible and, of course had the top down as we usually did in L. A. We had had several drinks at the party and were feeling NO pain.

If you have ever been on Sunset, you know that it is as brightly lit as any thoroughfare in the world. I had on a 3-piece suit and Jenny was wearing a very short dress with a low cut top that barely covered her big boobs and she had nothing on under it. We hadn't much more than turned onto Sunset heading towards Hollywood when Jenny began to get me out of my suit and soon had my jacket, vest and tie off, my shirt unbuttoned and my fly open and was giving me a great hand job.

I was determined not to be outdone by my lovely mate and had pushed her skirt up to her waist and pulled the top down so her breasts were completely exposed for all the world to see. I was driving with one hand and playing with her pussy with the other, tickling her clit and fingering her as deeply as I could.

We were completely oblivious of everything around us as we proceeded through Bel Aire and into Hollywood and nearly jumped out of the rest of our clothes at the blast of an air horn right beside us. We looked up into the grinning face of a truck driver and his leering partner leaning out of the cab of a tractor-trailer rig rolling along beside the car.

Jenny got a wicked gleam in her eye and said, "Let's give them a real thrill" and leaned over and started “deep throating” my swollen cock while I continued to play with her tits. The truckers responded with another blast of the air horn and were cheering and banging on the sides of the cab with their fists as they paced us along the boulevard.

We hadn't gone more than a few blocks when I suddenly had a great idea and asked Jenny if she would like to invite them to follow us home. Of course, she was all for the idea (she was horny as a mink by this time) and at the next traffic light, she got on her knees in the passenger seat and cupped her naked tits in her hands, shook them at the drivers and said, "Hey guys, want to follow us to our place and have a party?" We thought their eyeballs were going to pop out of their heads and their chins almost dropped to the street, but, needless to say, they were raring to go.

I knew that their truck was far too big to maneuver through the streets around our townhouse, much less able to park. So I led them to a large parking lot a few blocks from our home and waited while they shut down the engine and sauntered over to the car. They were both in their late 20's and built like you would expect a couple of truck drivers to be. Mike was rather tall and had dark curly hair and a wicked grin on his face. Danny was somewhat shorter, but had upper arms as big as my thighs.

Jenny opened the car door and invited the guys in for the short ride to our place. I don't know if you know anything about Alfa Spyders, but the back seat is almost non-existent...barely large enough for a few packages. But these guys were so "hot to trot", I think they would gladly have ridden on the rear bumper if they had to. Danny climbed into the back and plopped down on the boot for the convertible top with his feet in the back seat. Mike slid into the passenger seat and held Jenny on his lap as he cupped her breasts and squeezed her erect nipples. She responded by grinding her bare butt against his jean encased cock, making his obvious erection harder still.

By the time we got through the front door, there wasn't a stitch of clothing on anybody. I suggested to Jenny that she show our "guests" to the bedroom while I rolled a couple of joints and poured us some drinks. By the time I got upstairs the three of them were already going at it hot and heavy.

Being a natural born voyeur, I settled back in a large chair next to the bed, lit up a j and began to stroke my hard cock as I watched the two young studs begin to ravish my, soon to be, bride. Mike had his head buried between Jenny’s spread legs, eating her pussy like he was starving to death. Danny was sucking on her tits and soul kissing her as their tongues carried on a sword battle. Jenny was anything but passive, of course and was holding Mike's head even tighter against her cunt with one hand and jerking Danny’s cock with the other.

The guy's were too hot to keep that up for very long though and Mike climbed onto Jenny's body and slipped his rock hard, 7" cock as deeply into her pussy as it would go and began fucking her with deep, slow strokes. Danny put a bunch of pillows under Jenny's head, knelt beside her face and began to feed his shorter, but thicker cock between her eager lips as she cradled his balls in her hand and stroked the length of his fat cock.

After several minutes of this, I couldn't stand it any longer without blowing my wad long before I wanted to and decided to join in on the action. As I climbed onto the bed, Mike's smooth, tight ass was a natural target as he pounded in and out of Jenny’s dripping pussy. As he withdrew until only the tip of his cock was still in her cunt lips, he would slowly sink it back to the hilt and grind his ass back an forth as he rubbed against her clit and pressed against her mound. On his next upward stroke, his asshole came into contact with the head of my cock, and even though I hadn't used any lubricant, I pushed hard into his asshole and although he grunted and squirmed a little, he didn't seem to object and went right on fucking Jenny as he wiggled his ass against me.

Danny decided he was ready for some fucking too and moved around behind me and pressed his hard slippery cock into the crack of my ass and began to penetrate ME! I had never done that before and, at first, it hurt like hell, but Danny ignored my groans and continued his assault and as he buried his throbbing cock in my ass, his huge ball sack began to slap against mine and it began to feel pretty damn good! Soon we developed a rhythm with Danny fucking me, and me fucking Mike and Mike fucking Jenny and it wasn't long before we were all pumping our cum into each other.

The guys spent the entire night with us and we fucked and sucked each other in every conceivable combination. (We later learned that Mike and Danny managed to take care of each other’s “needs” on those long, lonely interstate runs...) They were gone when we woke up in the morning and we never saw them again...But that was a night we will never forget.

SlyFox
SlyFox
138 Followers