A Super Hero's Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm Peter Parker and I'm here to interview Kraven The Hunter for an article I'm doing for the Daily Bugle."

"Peter Parker? Aren't you the one who gets all those great photos of Spider-Man?"

"You really think they are great?"

"I sure do, and something else; I don't care what that asshole J. Jonah Jameson says, I think Spider-Man is a hero. Just the other day he stopped a thief who snatched my grandmother's purse."

"I'm sure Spidey would be happy to hear that."

She punched some keys and looked at her computer screen. "Mr. Kraven has a suite of rooms on the ninth floor. He is using room 914 as an office."

Peter thanked her and headed for the elevators.

Kraven approached the naked red-haired beauty spread out for him on his bed. As he undid his belt he said, "Why Mrs. Parker, what would your husband say?"

"Peter and I adhere to a modified Clinton policy."

"Modified Clinton policy? I don't believe that I've ever heard of that."

"Clinton's policy on gays in the military was "Don't ask, don't tell." I've modified that policy to fit situations like this. Peter is too dumb to ask, and I'm too smart to tell."

"Why are you doing this? You already have the part so there is no need to play the casting couch game."

"Oh but I do have to do it. I have to prove to you that I can be comfortable performing in front of a crew. It should be obvious by the time I get done with the four of you that I can handle being naked on the set."

"Four of us? There are only three. Joe, Andy and me."

"You mean one of you won't go and relieve Mark so he can share in the wealth?"

"Whatever you want Mary Jane, what ever your little heart desires" and Kraven let his trousers and boxers fall to the floor.

"Oooh" cried Mary Jane, "I do hope that is all you and not some movie special effects."

"If you think this is big, wait until you see Joe's."

"I'm glad you brought that up. Joe honey, my pussy is an equal opportunity receptacle, but if you want to fuck me you need to use a rubber. White babies I can blame on my husband, but even as dumb as my Peter is when it comes to sexual matters there just isn't any way I'd be able to convince him that he fathered a black one. If cumming in my soft, white body is something you just have to do you can do it in my mouth. I'll suck you off baby, and then I'll swallow every drop. That said, come on Kravey baby, bring me that big, beautiful log."

As the elevator headed up toward the ninth floor Peter began to worry about what he would say to MJ if he found her. He couldn't let her know that he was following her. And he knew what she would say if he said he was worried about her because she was with Kraven. She would get all pissed off at him.

"Honestly Peter, I'm a big girl now and I can take care of myself."

But she couldn't. There wasn't anyway that MJ could handle Kraven's brute strength.

Mary Jane could have argued that point with him because at the exact instant Peter had had that thought she was handling Kraven's brute strength very well. In fact, she had the big man breathing hard and working up a sweat as he pounded his large cock into her. Mary Jane had already had one orgasm and was pretty close to having her second when she felt something hot touch her cheek. She opened her eyes and saw Joe's cock inches from her mouth.

"Give it to me baby, I love chocolate" and she opened her mouth to accept the black man's cock as he scooted forward on his knees.

* * * * *

Next: "The Man Just Down The Hall."

12