A Suprise for Jim

Story Info
Threesome surprises Jim in many ways.
4.3k words
4.44
186.4k
43
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/12/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Jim. I am 26, 6'0" 225 lb solid with an 8" cock if the ladies are curious. I work with an excavation company. My wife, Tisha, is 28 5'6" 145 lbs with a nice, slightly large but not oversized ass and a set of 38dd tits that are my favorite playthings. We had what I would consider a normal sex life, until that one night...

My wife and I enjoy smoking a little pot and doing some tequila shots while watching our porn on the weekends. We find it tends to loosen us up quite a bit. It also loosens our tongues (in more ways than one). On this particular evening we were watching a porn of a set of twins giving this fella a night to remember. Tish reaches over and rubs my cock as I watch my deepest fantasy unfold on the screen of having a threesome with 2 women at once.

We had discussed having a threesome before and while I had no problem with bringing another man in, and would in fact love to see another man cum all over her face while I fucked her pussy. Tish is a bit insecure and insanely jealous of any woman, and would not be able to handle a 2 woman threesome with me. So I resigned myself to my fantasies on screen while she crawled over and started giving me one of her fantastic blowjobs while the guy onscreen was getting head from both girls at once.

After I came she sits in my lap with her back to me as I rub one breast with my left hand, pinching and pulling on the nipple the way I know she likes, and rubbing her clit with my right index finger. She lets out a moan as I kiss her on the back of her neck. On screen the guy is laying down while one of the twins is straddling his cock and the other his head. As he is eating one girl out and fucking the other they are facing each other kissing and rubbing each others tits. My cock is getting hard again watching this and Tish must feel it.

As I am rubbing her clit she moans again and says, "You would really enjoy that wouldn't you?" and nods towards the screen.

I reply that it is my greatest fantasy but I know it will never happen and I respect her feelings on the matter. After that she gets kinda quiet, except for the moans and the scream of pleasure as her orgasm rips through her.

One week later...

It is a saturday evening and we just finished smoking some reefer, and did 2 body shots each...so needless to say we are both flying high. My wife puts the tape in the vcr and once the action starts I see this 20 something guy fucking this mature woman in her 40s or early 50s.

My wife cringes and jumps to eject the tape, swearing..."That fucking video store gave us the wrong tape."

By now we are both in no condition to drive and still horny as hell. Looking at the case we realize someone put the wrong tape in the case.

I look at trish holding the tape and say, "if it doesn't bother you go ahead and play the tape, I'll watch anything once."

She raises one eyebrow at me and places the tape back in the player. We sit back down and watch as the young man removed the older womans bra and her ample tits flop out. They sag a little but suprisingly to me they were not unattractive, just the opposite in fact as my cock started to rise. Tish must have felt it getting hard against her back as she started giggling.

I asked her what was funny and she half turned and looked at me and said, "you are not turned off by this at all?"

I tell her no, and that actually it is kind of kinky and is actually turning me on. By this time the woman is fully undressed and the younger man is licking her shaved pussy.

My wife turns around and pulls my cock out of my shorts and starts licking it and asks me, "would you have sex with me if I was that old?"

I replied, "In a heartbeat."

She grinned and took my cock into her throat working her muscles until she felt me start to cum, then she pulled out my cock and jacked it off as I came all over her face...god I love when she does that.

Another week later...

Another Saturday evening and here we are again, high as kites and ready to fuck like bunnies and burn off the weeks stress. I am shirtless wearing only my boxers, Tish comes out of the bedroom wearing a black almost transparent robe over a pair of black crotchless panties and a support bra that rides under her breasts creating the most fantastic cleavage I've ever seen and leaving her nipples exposed. I got hard instantly and my cock poked up through the hole in my boxers. Tish grinned and leaned over taking the head in her mouth and sucking on it for a few seconds before lotting it pop out of her mouth. Then she pulls something out of her robe, a black silk blindfold. She then winks and tells me she has a new game for us to play and that I was to put on the blindfold.

I do as I'm told and don the blindfold, I then hear her put in a tape. The next thing I hear is the moans of 2 women, I ask her what the point in the tape is if I have to be blindfolded. She tells me it is part of the suprise, that since I have always wanted a threesome with 2 women I was going to get one. The tape was to give the sound of 2 women while she staged having a friend come over and help her give me head. Yes I though it was kind of corny at first too but I played along as she seemed to be very serious about the idea.

Next thing I hear is a knock at our door, I panic a second then hear Tish open the door.

I hear her say, "shhh, don't say anything. Just come in."

Then the door closes. I smile thinking to myself she is pulling out all the stops to make this seem real, how sweet. Next she tells me to lean forward and put my hands behind my back, and as soon as I do so she handcuffs me.

She giggles and says, "there, now he is our sex toy."

Next I feel her hands grab my boxers and pull, I lift my ass and she takes them all the way off. Then she spreads my legs and starts sucking my cock. I feel her tongue swirling around the head like she always does, then she licks down the underside of my shaft and sucks first 1 nut, then the other. Then she tells me her "friend" is gonna finish my blowjob while she watches and I am to blow my load in her mouth. Then she gets up and walks off...then walks back over and I feel her kneeling between my legs again.

She takes my cock in her hand and rubs it on her face a few times, then takes it in her mouth lightly raking her teeth along the shaft. That was different. She continues sucking my cock, obviously trying to alter her technique to keep up the illusion that someone else is giving me head. It was kinda funny because she has had such a set way of sucking my cock for so many years that in trying to do it differently she didn't know what to do. Finally she takes my cock in her mouth and starts moaning, and THAT was feeling very good.

I started moaning myself and groaned out, "Oh Tish that feels so good."

Then she stops moaning and starts giggling and I hear her say, "that isn't Tish..".except her voice was coming from behind the chair I was sitting on!

What the fuck I think. Then the Tish from behind me, my Tish, says, "Are you ready for your suprise?"

I say hell yes as I realized that there really was another woman in the room and I would have my own night to remember. Tish says to let her know as I'm going to cum and she'll remove the blindfold. Well the thought of that got me pumping my hips and the new mystery woman sucking my cock started moaning again. As I could feel my orgasm building I started thinking of who it could be. There was only 1 woman I knew of that my wife would possibly trust to fuck me, her bi friend jane, who was quite a nice looking piece of ass and had a rep for being willing to do anything in bed.

As this thought goes through my head I feel the point of no return and say "Oh god I'm gonna cum."

I feel the blindfold slip from my eyes and just as I shoot my first blast I got a look at not the wavy blond hair of Jane, but the short curly black and grey hair of.....Anne, Tish's 54 year old mother! And a second jet of cum rockets out of my cock and Anne struggles to swallow it down, then a third blast which she cannot take and leaks out the corners of her mouth and down her chin. Then the fourth and final blast as she pulls my cock out of her mouth goes across her cheek. She looks up at me and smiles, sticking out her tongue and licking the cum still leaking out of my cock, which was probably the most erotic thing I have ever seen in my life up to that point.

She asks me, "Did you like your blowjob? It was my first."

My mouth is hanging open and I look over at Tish. She is apprensively looking at me, waiting to see what I thought about her little trick.

As I open my mouth to say something she interrupts me and says, "I wanted to give you what you want, but was afraid if you had sex with another woman you would leave me for her. That is why I'm so jealous it is my fear of you leaving me for someone else. When we watched that movie last week and you got horny watching the older women I figured it out, the 1 woman I would have no fear of you leaving me for, that I trust totally, and that I know would turn you on since you are such a boob man. Please don't be mad."

And she was right, I am a boob man, and have been wanting to suck on Anne's 38DDD tits since I first met Trish when we were in high school.

I decided to play my own trick and sternly said, "uncuff me."

She did and I reached back and put my hand behind Trishes head, grabbed a handful of hair (she likes this rough play) and pulled her face down to mine.

I said, "This is the best gift you could ever give me."

Then I looked at Anne on her knees between my legs with my cum all over her face.

I told her, "Anne, for your first time that was one of the sexiest blowjobs I have ever gotten. I loved it."

Then I pulled Tish's face into mine and gave her a hot wet kiss.

After the kiss Tish looks over at Anne and says, "Why mum, you have cum all over your face. We need to clean you up."

Then my wife gets on her knees beside me, leans over, and starts licking my cum from her mothers face. I was floored and what happened next left me speechless.

After all the cum was licked up by Tish Anne says, "I saved some for you just as you asked." and stuck out her tongue.

She cupped her tongue at the end and there was a little puddle of my cum in it. Tish promptly leaned over and sucked her mothers tongue into her mouth, and they started kissing. I had a feeling my suprise just got a whole lot more interesting. That's when I look up at the tv screen and see my wifes face buried in Anne's pussy. Then the tape stops and I look over to see Anne fondling Trish's tits and pinching her nipples.

Trish is holding the VCR remote in her hand and says "We can watch more of that later, right now I want you to eat moms pussy since she gave you such a good blowjob."

I smile and look over at Anne and she is licking her lips.

I ask her, "What made you decide to go through with this?"

She smiles at me and says, "I have wanted to fuck you since the day Tish brought you home."

I told her, "But we didn't fuck. I want to know why after 54 years of never giving head you decide to suck your daughters husbands cock and swallow his cum?"

She grins and says, "I love it when you talk dirty. Actually, I always thought it would be nasty and had this fear a man would urinate in my mouth. But Tish convinced me if I watched her do it first I'd be ok, and I was."

I looked at her and said, "Are you ready to have your pussy eaten by me? I see my wife has already eaten her mothers pussy before, now it's my turn...lay down on the couch slut."

Anne smiles and saunters over to the couch. She is still wearing her street clothes which consist of sweats and whatever else is underneath, and I get an idea.

"Hold on a sec, I know just how I want to do this," I said.

I get up and go over and sit on the couch. I motion Anne to come over and sit on my lap facing me.

She does and Trish says, "no no Jim, you are to eat her pussy, not fuck her."

I reply that I understand and am just having a little fun first.

I never fully described Anne. She is 54, 5'8" with short curly grey/black hair. About 150 lbs with an ass almost identical to Trishes (like mother like daughter) and those fantastic 38DDD tits which I have yet to free from their confinement. One thing different is Anne has an excellent set of legs. She does a lot of yardwork and the constant squatting in her vegetable and flower gardens has kept her legs tone and fit, tanned and sexy.

With anne on my lap, my cock folded up between our bellies, I reached behind her and slid my hands under her sweatpants and panties to knead her ass. I looked up at her and winked. She leaned in and I got my first open mouthed kiss from my mother-in-law. We must've swapped spit for 5 minutes. In that time I pulled my hands forward under her sweater and cupped her tits in my hands through her bra. She reached in to undo the clasp in front and I grabbed her hand stopping her. She gave me a quizzical look and I told her that i wanted to wait on that, the anticipation will keep me fucking for hours. She smiled and said ok.

I told her to stand up on the couch with a foot on either side of me. When she was standing I grabbed the top of her pants and pulled them down slowly exposing a very sexy light blue pair of panties. After she stepped out of her pants I buried my face in her crotch, which appeared to be shaven just like Trish's pussy. I did not know what to expect but the smell of a 54 year old pussy is not bad in the least. She leaned forward into my face bracing her knees into the back of the couch. I pulled her panty front to one side and snaked my tongue into her hot hole, and she was dripping. After a few minutes of this I had to dive into her pussy and started tp pull down her panties. She stopped me, reached to her hips and with a deft flick of each hand clips on each side of her panties let go and they came apart falling into my lap. She leaned forward again and ground her pussy into my face as I held her ass in both hands and swirled my tongue around her clit, gently flicking it and sucking it into my mouth.

As I'm doing this I feel a set of hands pull my legs wide open then Tish swallows my cock, givng me a mini blowjob but not enough to make me cum.

I feel my cock pop out of Tish's mouth and feel her stand up. I look up and see her hands come alongside her mum and then slide up her belly and cup her huge tits. Anne moans and I hear Tish asking her if she likes having a young tongue licking her old pussy, then asking her if she'd like a big hard young cock fucking her. As she says this I stick 1 finger into what has to be one of the tightest pussies I have ever fingered. As I pass the second knuckle I feel Anne start shuddering as her first orgasm of the night rips through her. Her legs start to buckle and she slowly slides down dragging her pussy down my face and chest. Once she is back on my lap she falls forward putting her head on my shoulder and starts gently weeping.

She whispers, "Thank you so much. I haven't had a man do that in years. Tish's father hasn't had any interest in sex for years."

I ask Anne, "On that tape, I saw what looked like Tish licking your pussy."

She said, "Yes that has been our secret for a few months now. Tish walked in on me while I was masturbating myself and crying because I felt so alone and figured I'd be alone for the rest of my life in the sex department. We got to talking, one thing led to another and we wound up becoming lovers. Which isn't a bad thing since we do love each other greatly and what better way to show it then to bring each other pleasure?"

"So you are both bisexual then?" I ask.

Tish replies "No, I would never eat any other womans pussy but my mothers, and she mine. We are not sexually attracted to women, we just take care of each others needs. Obviously I do not need her to lick my pussy, I have you. But there is nothing closer or more special than having your mom eat your pussy. I just lived in constant fear of you finding out and thinking we were sicko perverts and never wanting to see us again"

Then Tish comes over and we all 3 have a hug sandwich with her mum in the middle. Tear are streaming down both womens cheeks, tears of joy that this secret they have been carrying is finally out.

Finally Anne speaks, "Tish hun, I have something poking me in the tummy, I think I should take care of it."

Tish giggles and backs away as Anne leans back and gives my cock a squeeze.

"Would you like to jam this in my pussy?" Anne asks.

"Oh hell yes" I reply.

"Just go slow," she replies, "I havent had anything bigger than Tish's finger up my twat in over 5 years so it will be a little tight."

She leans up and Tish reaches between her legs and grabs my cock, aiming it for her mothers tight pussy. Anne slowly lowers herself down until the head is nestled between her pussy lips. The feeling is like a charge of electricity flowing between us and I am grateful I had already cum once or I woulda blown my load right there.

She starts to slowly move up and down while wiggling her ass with Trish in the background coaching her

"That's it mum, it's a bit bigger than my finger, but once the head is in you are fine as it is the widest part. Wiggle a bit more it's almost in," Trish says.

Then with an almost audible pop and a gasp from Anne my cock head slips in.

"Way to go mom!," Tish shouts. "Now just slowly sink down all the way and let it stretch you."

Then Anne slowly sucks in air as whe slides all the way down my cock until her ass is touching my balls.

"Are you ok Anne?" I ask.

"Yes," she replies, "Just need to sit here for a bit. Not used to having a cock up my pussy I forgot how good it feels. And hun, could you do something for me?"

I reply, "Of course."

Then she says, "Call me mum like Tish does. We are a family and I want to feel just as special with you as I do with her."

Ok that was unexpected, and at first it felt a little odd but I replied, "Yes mum."

"That's a good boy," she said, "Now while mommies pussy stretches to accomodate your hard cock, is there anything you would like?"

Then she thrusts her chest out and winks. I love breasts. I can masturbate at just the sight of a nice set of hooters. I love sucking on them, and cumming on them. Size does matter and anything under a large C doesn't hold my interest. I had been trying to get a glimpse of these DDDs for years, and finally get my chance.

I grabbed the bottom of her sweater and pulled it over her head. She was wearing a light blue bra to match her panties. It was low cut in the front exposing a mile of cleavage. I ran my tongue from the bottom of her exposed cleavage to the top and back down again. Her nipples were rock hard I could feel them poking my palms through the bra material. I reached up and grabbed the clasp in the front and popped it open and Anne's breasts spilled out in all their glory. Her aereolas were huge, easily the size of a silver dollar. And her nipples were about 1/2 inch long and poking straight out. I reached out and held a breats in each hand as she shrugged out of the bra.

She says, "So do you like them? I know they aren't as perky as Tishies boobs anymore."

I looked up at her face and saw my wife peeking over Anne's shoulder at me smiling.

"they're perfect" I said "I know where Tish gets her great tits from."

Anne says, "well I'm glad you like them, how about you suck on them while I ride that fat cock of yours?"

Anne starts sliding up and down my cock, little strokes at first. Then as she starts to get more confident it isn't going to hurt she starts pulling all the way up and slamming down on my cock. I am holding her tits and alternatly sucking on each nipple for all I'm worth. Anne puts a hand on the back of the couch by my shoulders and throws her head back. I let go of one of her tits to reach down and massage her clit and I find Tish's hand already there.

12