A Sure Thing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bungalow 7 was only two doors down from Bungalow 9, so Cat really only had to make it past whoever was in Bungalow 8 while in the nude. She looked both ways, up and down the walkway, making sure the coast was clear. She stripped quickly, sliding the bottoms down her legs and kicking them up to her hands. She reached around quickly and yanked the string that held the top together in the back. Completely naked, Cat hung both garments on the doorknob to Bungalow 7, and began walking briskly down the walkway towards her own door.

For a split second, Cat thought the door to the Bungalow may have been locked. But she turned the doorknob in the opposite direction, and was relieved to find that it worked okay. She breezed into the room and the door behind her, her heart beating so hard that she thought it was going to burst out of her chest. As she passed her bathroom, she cursed to herself - why hadn't she just walked over to Jay's room in a towel? Jay probably would have made a stink about it, about her not supposed to be wearing anything but a swimsuit, but he was most likely asleep by now. After all, it looked like Elsa was.

Elsa's pajamas were a little risquŽ, Cat thought to herself as she slid under the covers. The black-haired woman was wearing a baby blue chemise, with a matching pair of panties. Of course, maybe Cat herself didn't really have grounds to call anyone else's sleepwear risquŽ. After all, she was wearing nothing but a belly-button ring and a small, neatly trimmed patch of hair above her pussy. No, she really wasn't in the position to judge.

****************** TUESDAY ******************

TEKKEI

The bungalow's alarm woke both Cat and Elsa up at the same time. Cat rolled over and hit the snooze button, both girls thankful for another few minutes in bed.

"What time did you set the alarm for?" Cat asked groggily. She hadn't even bothered to look at the display.

"Eight thirty," Elsa replied. "I figured that would give us enough time to get ready for the day. Where'd you go last night?"

Cat really just wanted to grab a few more minutes of sleep. But she supposed Elsa deserved a reply; after all, she was putting up with sharing both a room and a bed with a completely naked woman, something that Cat herself would have felt fairly uncomfortable doing.

"I just went the patio, a little bit down the beach."

"Did you meet anyone?"

Cat was lying on her stomach, her right arm draping off the bed towards the floor. But she rolled over to look at Elsa, and continue the conversation; it was obvious that the alarm met sleeping time was over. "No, I just sat alone, had a beer, and thought about the week."

The entire night, Cat had been afraid of bumping up against Elsa. Sure, they had known each other from around the office before this week, but Cat certainly wasn't comfortable enough with her to have her tits rubbing up against Elsa's arm.

Elsa, it seemed, didn't have the same notion of personal space. She was lying on her side, and facing Cat. Putting her hand on Cat's naked arm, she asked her, "So how do you think you'll do? I mean, do you think you'll be okay with this week? I mean, you must feel at least a little bit more comfortable than last time, you know, because you're wearing clothes."

"I don't know," Cat thought aloud, looking up at the ceiling. "Last time, even when I was naked, I was surrounded by people I knew and mostly trusted. This time, it's like, I have you and Jay, but I'm meeting all sorts of new people. These Japanese businessmen are never going to know me as anything more than the half naked girl."

"I wouldn't worry about it too much, Cat. Japanese businessmen are supposed to have a thing for American girls - I'm sure, if anything, that your half-nakedness will help us get this contract."

A few minutes later, they were both up and getting ready for their day. As Elsa was getting into the shower, and Cat was toweling dry, a knock at the door signaled that Jay was outside with Cat's outfit for the day.

The brunette opened the door just a crack. "Can I have it, already?"

"Can I come in?" Jay asked, leering into the room, hoping to get a glimpse of Cat's naked body.

"Not until you let me put something on, Jay," Cat replied.

"So Elsa gets to see naked, but I don't?"

"Yes."

He leaned back away from the door, and stuck a black bikini through the crack in the door opening. "That's so sexist," he jokingly complained.

As soon as Cat had taken the bikini out of Jay's hand, he asked, "Can I come in now?"

"Jesus, Jay! Give me a fucking second to put the thing on!"

She didn't waste anytime, quickly pulling the bikini bottom up her legs. It was definitely more revealing than the suit she'd worn from the airport. As was the top, which she tied around the back of her neck. Now fully dressed, or at least as dressed as she was going to be, she opened to door for her boss.

"Elsa's still in the shower. Do you want to grab some breakfast?" Cat asked.

"Sure," Jay replied, scanning the room. Cat knocked on the bathroom door to let Elsa know where they were going to be, slipping on her flip-flops, and followed Jay out the door and up the walkway.

By ten o'clock, the butterflies in Cat's stomach had evolved into small birds, or even larger birds. What were those flying dinosaurs called? Pterodactyls? She racked her brain, trying to remember, but suffice to say, Cat was fairly nervous about the day. She, Elsa, and Jay had gotten to business center before the Japanese reps, and Cat felt extremely out of place.

The room wasn't a run-down, beachfront office, but rather a lavish, well-decorated business hall, complete with a fancy chandelier and a nice carpet. A girl in a black bikini was definitely going to stand out in here. Her appearance was especially appalling when compared with Elsa, who was dressed in a chino skirt and a tank top - not dressy in any way, but certainly more formal than Cat's current wardrobe.

Cat and Elsa discussed how to explain Cat's state of undress to the Tekkei people. In the end, Cat's strategy would be to say that she'd lost most of luggage, and all that she had left were her bathing suits. The story was accepted as truth when the Japanese finally arrived.

There were four men and one woman, who looked to be about Cat's age. Okura Koremasu was a middle-aged man, probably in his mid-fifties. He was accompanied three of his associates, included the taller and more handsome Dosan Masamitsu, the shorter and bespectacled Iwao Yoritomo, and the skinny Tensui Noashige, who apparently spoke no English. All four, though, were clearly more enraptured with Cat than they were with Jay or Elsa. Cat even thought she saw Dosan point at her ass and make a comment to the others in Japanese, but she couldn't be sure.

Iara Yoshida, the one female, was Okura's niece. Her English was better than any of the rest of theirs, so she did most of the translating as the day went on.

When it came down to it, Cat's presence here at these negotiations was ancillary to the presence of Jay and Elsa. Jay handled most of the wheeling and dealing, trying to make the final pitch for Wonderstorm in getting distribution rights for War Cry. Elsa sat herself in the corner with Tensui and Iara, going over the legal and financial repercussions of the contracts. Cat, then, was left to do little more than to sit and "look pretty." She carried out her responsibilities remarkably.

As the day rolled on, though, she got more and more involved with Iwao, who had handled the advertising for War Cry in Japan. His English was choppy, but he helped Cat get a better understanding of how Tekkei had promoted Woocurai, and what the game was really about. Cat took notes throughout the entire conversation.

At lunchtime, they all headed down to the patio to get sandwiches, and relax for a short while. On the way down, Cat definitely caught Dosan looking at her ass. She pretended she didn't, though, and stopped on the path to the patio to wait for Jay. The vice president was walking a little bit behind the rest of group, talking to Koremasu about deep-sea fishing. When he saw that Cat wanted to talk to him, though, he dropped back so that they could talk without being overheard.

"Seriously, can I put something on?" she asked. "It just feels a little weird in there, and that Dosan guy has been staring at me all morning."

"You don't seem to be complaining about me staring at you," Jay teased.

"You hide it a little bit better than he does," Cat conceded. "But really, Jay, can I have something?"

Jay looked at her for a few seconds. "Okay, I have a sarong that matches that bikini for you, but you're going to have to make a trade."

"Why would you even bring the sarong?" Cat asked. She had intended to get pants back.

"Well, I figured you might want to renegotiate the terms of the bet once we got here. So I got bargaining material."

"Okay, okay. So what's the trade?"

"The sarong for the rest of today's meetings, and for whatever we do afterward, IF you where your underwear to dinner tonight at the resort's restaurant."

"No way!" Cat replied. "I'm not gonna sit around and eat dinner with these guys in my panties."

"Look, Cat," Jay stopped her. "You're already wearing that bikini, which covers less than your panties." She shot him a look, to which he responded, "Yes, I looked. I'm a man. Are you surprised? But back to my point - you're already wearing less than your underwear would cover. You'd be sitting down throughout most of dinner, as well, so it's not like these guys would get to look at much other than your bra through most of dinner. Which also, incidentally, covers your body more than that bikini top. And finally, it'd only be for an hour or so with these guys at dinner, and in return you'd get, what, seven hours with the sarong? I think it's good bargain."

Cat mulled over the offer. Jay was right, in that her underwear was definitely less revealing than the black bikini she was currently wearing. But panties were different than swimsuit bottoms - they weren't meant to be seen. Or at least, they weren't meant to be seen by Japanese business colleagues.

"Can I even get away with that?" Cat asked.

"Yup. I called the office first thing this morning."

Cat was still skeptical. But the thought of getting a sarong, which in any other sort of circumstances could barely be called clothing, was far too tempting. "Okay, I'll do it."

"Excellent," Jay replied. He broke away from her and headed back towards the bungalows. "Tell Koremasu that I'll be right there. Tell him I'm just headed to the resort shop to buy you something to wear over your bikini."

Cat told it all to Koremasu and the others when they'd all been seated at their table. Jay returned a few minutes later and handed Cat the sarong. She stood and put it on, to the obvious disappointment of Dosan and the others.

"A perfect match," Iara offered from her end of the table, sounding more than a little suspicious.

"Well, you know," Jay said, searching for a comfortable excuse, "Classic black."

For the rest of the day, Cat was a little bit more comfortable in her appearance around the Tekkei people. Yes, Dosan was still focused on her tits, and she swore that he kept talking about them with Iwao, but at least his attention had drifted off her ass for a while. She wore the sarong in the business center. She wore the sarong when she and Elsa went into town to do a small bit of shopping. She wore the sarong around the resort, through the main hall, and down to her bungalow. Unfortunately, that was about as far as she could go with the sarong.

"You going to be ready for dinner?" Jay asked as she passed by Bungalow 7.

"Yeah, do you think I could have my panties?" she replied, stopping to look at him.

"You know the rules. You don't get the new set until I get the old ones."

Cat rolled her eyes.

"Seriously, Jay, can't you cut me a little a slack? Elsa's already up there, so it's not like I can have her make the switch, you know? And it's not like I can just strip out here on the walk again, what with the sun still being out and the people being around. So can I just have my god damn underwear? I'm already having dinner with you and a whole bunch of horny Japanese businessmen in my bra and panties."

The speech was impassioned, but Jay failed to be swayed. "Cat, every time you start talking to me about giving you a little leeway, or bending the rules for you, I ask myself what you'd do if our situations were reversed. Frankly, I don't think I'd get much sympathy. After all, it was you that took our original bet and made up all the subsequent conditions after you were convinced that you had won. These aren't my rules. They're yours. Live with them."

Cat knew he was right. But that still didn't keep her from getting pissed off him. She growled, and began storming away.

"Fine, fine," Jay said. "You can change in my bathroom. You get undressed, give me the suit and the sarong, and I'll give you back your bra and panties. Cool?"

It was the best offer that Cat was bound to here, so she accepted. She followed Jay into his bungalow, and stepped right into the bathroom. Looking herself in the mirror, she unwrapped the sarong, untied the bra, and stepped out of the bikini bottoms. She balled them all up into a wad, opened the door a crack, and tossed them out into the main room.

"There," she grumbled. "Are you happy?"

"Very," Jay replied. "I'll see you up there."

With that, the front door to the bungalow slammed shut, and Cat had the sneaking suspicion that Jay had left her in his bungalow alone.

"Jay?" Cat called, hoping that she was wrong. He couldn't have actually left her in the bungalow alone, could he have? Jay was definitely enjoying Cat's humiliation, but he wasn't that mean-spirited. "Jay?"

She looked at herself in the mirror again. Completely naked. Breasts out there for anyone to see, pussy on display. The only clothing she had were the flip-flops she'd been wearing all day, and a quick scan of the bathroom proved useless. There were no towels, no face cloths, and not even a shower curtain, as the shower had a glass door.

"Jay?" Cat asked one more time, not really sure what she was expecting to hear. He had obviously left her alone in the bungalow, getting his kicks of getting her naked and keeping her that way.

Cat couldn't just stay there, hiding in the bathroom for the rest of the night. She had to leave at some point; she had to come up with a plan to do so. After a few more minutes of deliberating, Cat decided that she'd just steal some of Jay's clothes. He had to have something, whether it was just a button-down shirt, or a pair of boxers, or something that Cat could wear as covering. She opened the bathroom door, peeked around, and headed off into the main room of the bungalow.

Lying on his bed, watching quietly, was Jay. Cat screamed at him, covering her breasts and stepping back into bathroom, but not before she tossed the first thing she got her hands on in his direction - the French Polynesia phone book.

A series of obscenities came from Cat's side of the bathroom door. Jay was too busy laughing to respond to most of them, but eventually they both calmed down.

"Okay, seriously now," Cat said, regaining her composure. "Where are my panties?"

"Under the sink," Jay answered, "with the rest of your clothes. I had the resort wash them all today while we were in meetings. I hope that's okay."

That was fine with Cat. The thought of having to wear dirty underwear to dinner hadn't been terribly appealing to her anyways. The opened the cabinet under the sink, and, sure enough, found her underwear, her pants, and her shirt. She longed to put the later two items on, even in the heat. But she knew she'd have to wait.

Snapping her panties into place, Cat stepped back out into the main room of the bungalow. True, the bra and panties covered more skin than the bikini did. But the lace, running along each and every edge of both items, gave away the fact that these were undergarments, not everyday beach clothes.

Once she'd gotten closer to Jay, she punched him in the arm. "Fine," she said, "you've seen ME naked. Now you owe me."

"You should have seen your eyes," Jay said, laughing as they exited the bungalow and began the long walk up the path towards the restaurant. "They were as wide as frigging satellite dishes."

Well, at least he'd been focusing on my eyes, Cat thought to herself. She should have been madder at Jay, but she found herself forgiving him rather easily. Maybe after a full twenty-four hours of prancing around in front of him in bathing suits, having him see her completely naked for a few seconds didn't seem like such a big deal. Or maybe she was a little bit turned on by the fact that he had seen her.

After all, she was a little bit turned on now, walking up the restaurant in what were quite obviously her bra and panties.

THE BLACK PEARL RESTAURANT

More than just eyebrows were raised as Cat strutted into the Black Pearl Restaurant. She walked alongside Jay, and did her best to act confident. But she was wearing just underwear, and it was obvious to anyone who even glanced her direction. The satin panties, the satin bra, the lace that lined them both - this was definitely not a swimsuit.

Their table was, of course, in the center of the dining room, so that everyone else eating that night could glance over in Cat's direction. All four of the Japanese businessman looked stunned and dazed as they watched Cat approach, but they all kept their dignity and politeness, standing as she got closer.

Iara and Elsa were there, as well. Elsa was lost in conversation with Tensui, with Iara's help. The Japanese girl, though, did give Cat a healthy dose of attention, though, watching her as the brunette fluidly slid into her chair. Cat was happy that her lower half, as least, would now be covered by the table itself.

"Still no sign of the luggage?" Koremasu asked, obviously trying to ask about Cat's panties without coming out and ask her right out.

Cat opted not to beat around the bush. "No, still no sign. I did opt to wear these tonight-" she snapped her bra strap, "-because I was sick of the suit, you know?"

Koremasu nodded his head, as if the whole thing were completely logical.

"I thought tonight should be a little bit more formal, so I figured these would be a little bit more so than the bathing suits," Cat continued, obviously babbling away. For some unknown reason, Koremasu and the others just nodded along with her story. "I mean, it doesn't bother you, does it? I can go back and change, if you'd like."

"No, no," Iara spoke up. "It's fine, it's fine. We appreciate your efforts to look good for us."

This coming from the woman, Cat thought to herself. If Iara was buying it, and she didn't have any problem with it, than she doubted the men could have been too put out by the brunette in her panties.

The waiter, a pale white Frenchman, obviously had never seen anything like what he was now looking at, but he played along with it all, pretending nothing was out of the ordinary. Yet a scarcely clad woman was sitting there with a number of Japanese people, a white guy, and white woman, just acting as if it were just another day for her.

Cat drank more than her fair share of wine that night. Like the beer the night before, the alcohol was strictly utilitarian - Cat just wanted to take the edge off, and be a little more at ease with her situation. She started to get a little bit tipsier towards the end, and ended up spelling a few drops of wine on her chest. One droplet hit the bar skin, and traced along the inside of Cat's cleavage, ultimately disappearing behind the bra. Every single guy around the table salivated as they watched that particular drop's course. Another hit the candy purple bra itself, creating an immediate stain, just over Cat's right nipple. And, perhaps because of the wine, or perhaps because of the attention she had been receiving, her nipples themselves had been rock hard and poking through the thin satin material since around the time that the appetizers had arrived.