A Surprise 4 Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah said, even though she wasn't remotely trying to stop anything, "I can't believe this is happening."

"Isn't this like the role playing you did last night?" Emmett asked, as he finally revealed that he'd heard his parents. He tugged his mother's panties off.

Sarah's eyes went wide as she processed her son's words. After a second, she asked, as she lifted her ass up to assist him in saying farewell to her panties, "You heard us?"

"I heard a lot, including you coming as you pretended Dad was fucking you as me and you screamed, 'Oh yes, son, fill Mommy's cunt with your yummy cum,'" Emmett revealed, repeating his mother's words as she came last night.

"Oh my," Sarah said, realizing that the cat, or the pussy in this case, was out of the bag.

"No worries," Emmett said, seeing his mother's shocked face. "Every MILF I fuck I imagine is you."

"Really?" Sarah asked, flattered by her son's words.

"Mom, you're the hottest MILF around, and I can't believe that now you're my MILF," Emmett said, lowering himself between her legs.

"I can't believe you heard us," Sarah said, realizing that although her first thought was to be mortified at being caught, she now made the connection that her getting caught was likely what had led to this delightful moment.

"Can you believe this?" Emmett asked, as he buried his face in his mother's extreme wetness and lapped like a kitten. Although he was definitely more of a dominant in the bedroom, he also loved eating pussy and felt that women who sucked his cock deserved to have the favour returned. Although pussy wasn't the most amazing taste in the world, it wasn't gross either. But in this case his mother's cunt somehow tasted like wine... he knew this was most likely psychologically based... he'd been dreaming of eating out his mother for as long as he could remember ... but he was in heaven.

Sarah moaned loudly, her son's tongue feeling amazing. Her husband didn't go down on her often, she couldn't remember the last time he had, but her burning loins were already flaming like the fires of hell leading to an orgasm escalating quickly into her immediate future... her pussy flickering with the heat that had been growing and growing for the past hour.

Emmett believed he was a pretty good pussy muncher and could sense in just a few licks that his mother wasn't going to last long... just like himself a few minutes ago.

Sarah begged, "Oh yes, don't stop, son, lick Mommy's cunt."

Emmett loved hearing his Mom's nasty words, and he moved to her clit and tugged it gently between his teeth.

"Oh yesssss," the mother screamed, the intense pleasure coursing through her very being as the most intense orgasm ever ripped through her with the intensity of an exploding star.

Emmett eagerly lapped his mother's cum and a chill went up his spine at the thought that he was getting his own mother off.

Sarah's body was usurped of all of its energy as her cum gushed out of her like a broken faucet.

After a good minute of coming, her consciousness drowning in the longest orgasm she had ever experienced, as her rapture finally began to dissipate, she finally pushed her son's head away. She apologized, "Sorry, but I have to pee."

Emmett quickly moved up, and watched his mother scurry off the couch, wobble briefly as her left leg went out, and go to the bathroom... looking like she was drunk... which she was... drunk on forbidden pleasure.

Emmett stood up and stretched, his cock still hard and ready for more.

Sarah peed like a racehorse (that was a dumb saying) as she sat on the toilet and recovered from utter euphoria... and as she did she thought to herself with glee 'And I haven't even fucked him yet.'

Emmett got completely undressed, deciding he was going to take control as soon as his mom returned.

Sarah washed up and returned to the living room. She asked, "So should we finish decorating the Christmas tree?"

An idea popped into Emmett's head, and he nodded, "Yes, Mommy, that's exactly what we will do."

"Really?" Sarah asked, disappointment in her voice... she had been kidding... she wanted his cock in her.

"Yeah," he nodded, as he sat back down. "Get that dress and bra off, leave on those sensuous mocha stockings, and trot your sweet naked bod over to the ornaments, and start decorating the tree."

"Oh, you bad boy," she purred, realizing he was already naked, his cock sticking rigidly towards the ceiling, and that he had similar wicked ideas to hers in his head.

Emmett continued, "Put an ornament on and come and ride me."

"Mmmmmmm," Sarah smiled, thinking he was as wickedly fun as she had imagined. She glided gracefully to the ornaments, selected one, swayed her ass over to the tree, turned sideways to give her darling boy a good view of her large firm tits, stretched on tiptoes as high as she could reach, and hung the ornament on a high branch. She then turned to give Emmet a graceful curtsey, her arms extended to her sides holding out an imaginary long, diaphanous skirt. She knew her cunt lips were glistening with her arousal and she could see her son's gaze appreciating the fact. She gave him a dazzling smile and asked breathily (think Marilyn Monroe), "See anything you like, big boy?" She knew she was being impossibly cliché, but she didn't care. She could tell by her son's expression that at this moment she was a goddess to him. The only question was whether he would be up to the task of becoming her god.

Emmett watched, checking out his mother's amazing tits and ass, each as perfect as he had imagined during his many stroke sessions. Her breasts were gorgeous as her arms stretched near the top of the tree, her legs were so shapely and beautiful as she stood on tiptoe in those wonderful sheer mocha stockings, and without his even thinking about it, his hand caressed his own dick in appreciation. He tried to answer her question, but found himself speechless. He could only sit, touch himself and stare.

Sarah walked over to her son, turned around and asked, "I think you've answered my question. You're pretty hot too. Can I ride you, son?"

"You'd better," Emmett laughed at the surreal question and he put his hands on her hips and guided her down on his loaded missile.

"Ooooooooh," Sarah moaned loudly, as her cunt was filled and she was soon sitting on nine inches of hard dick... filling her in a way her husband couldn't possibly do. As Emmet's cock probed her insides, his tongue explored the entire surface of her breasts.

"You're so wet," Emmet pointed out.

"You're so big, and your tongue is so soft," Sarah replied, in awe of how full she felt, dying to feel what nine inches felt like actually slamming into her instead of this gentle, lovely penetration.

Emmett surprised her as he then instructed, "Now go and put on another ornament."

"Really?" Sarah asked, surprised by his order.

"Yep, we need to get this tree decorated," Emmett said, all business.

"Okay," Sarah said, stunned he wasn't going to fuck her as she stood up and felt his perfect prick slip out of her.

Emmett watched as his mom grabbed a second ornament, placed it on the tree, and turned to face him with a look of utter confusion on her face. She was unsure what was expected of her.

Emmett smiled, "Come back over here and get another Christmas treat."

Sarah hurried over, wanting her son's big cock back in her. She didn't wait for any further instructions, as she turned around, felt his hands stroking her ass cheeks and impaled herself on his massive fuck stick. "Oh yes," she moaned loudly as she was again filled by nine perfect inches of cock.

"Two bounces," Emmett instructed.

Suddenly Sarah understood the game. Each ornament on the tree meant more time on his dick. He was a tricky little devil... or 'big' devil in this case. Sarah slowly moved up and down twice before reluctantly getting off and saying, "I'd rather just ride Santa's north pole all day."

"Good Mommy-sluts do as they're told," Emmett replied, pushing the boundaries of their new sexual relationship... confident he could take control and she would obey like the submissive she was.

Sarah smiled, "So you want me to be your submissive, totally obedient, Mommy fuck slut?"

Emmett replied, adding a couple words, "Not exactly, you want to be my submissive, totally obedient, three hole, Mommy fuck slut."

Juice gushed out of Sarah and flowed down his cock at her son's words, the new message that he wanted to ream her asshole only adding to the wild encounter, as she nodded, "Yes, son," and went to get another ornament. She quickly put it on the tree and hurried back onto her son's lap.

For the next seven ornaments, the same cycle continued, each extra bounce on her son's cock enhancing the pleasure inside... but still just a tease of what a good hard fucking from nine inches of teenage dick could feel like.

When Sarah returned after the eleventh ornament, Emmett ordered, "Eleven sucks."

Sarah usually would be thrilled to suck her son's cock, but she wanted it desperately back in her pussy. Yet, like the natural submissive she was, she dropped to her knees and sucked her own juices off her son's cock... always enjoying her own taste on a dick.

After the next ornament, Emmett offered, "Now your pussy gets twelve licks."

Sarah moved her cunt to her son's face and he licked her exactly twelve times. Each one slow, and spreading her pussy lips apart like they were the Red Sea. Emmett took his time, enjoying the impact he was having on his mother... trying to push her depths of lust to uncharted extremes.

Once he was done, Sarah, who was completely intoxicated by her son, went to put on another ornament... trying to tempt her son to just step up behind her and fuck her as she bent down, knees straight, and fastened a crystal icicle to the lowest branch, incidentally offering either of her nether holes to her son.

Emmett stood up and moved behind his mother, indeed tempted by her beautiful booty, and easily slid his well-moistened rod inside her as she remained bent over.


Sarah moaned, as her son was finally fucking her... which was different from her fucking him. Although she enjoyed riding a cock now and then, she had long preferred being fucked... which, of course, made sense based on her submissive personality.

Emmett, though, didn't pound his mother like he would have done to every other MILF, but fucked her slowly, sensuously, deeply, lingeringly, enjoying the power he had over her as well as the anticipatory pleasure of the long game he had in mind. He wanted this initial exploration of each other to last as long as possible and the stops and starts would create an insatiable lust in them both and likely create even more intense orgasms when they finally reached culmination.

Sarah begged, "Please, son, fuck Mommy hard."

Emmett asked, "Lady, are you trying to make me into a Mother fucker?"

Sarah loved the nasty term and she giggled, "I think you've already crossed that threshold."

"So now that I've entered your baby factory I am a what?" Emmett asked, wanting to hear the naughty taboo words out of his mother's mouth.

"You're a dirty mother fucker, Emmett," Sarah declared, as his cock slithered in and out of her... so slow it was driving her nuts. God, she wanted to be fucked... pounded... reamed... slammed... drilled... this slow teasing fuck was driving her nuts and she hoped the dirty talk would accelerate the fucking.

"And you're my submissive, three hole, cum deposit, Mommy-slut, aren't you?" Emmett questioned, loving talking so nasty to her... sorely tempted to give her the pounding that he knew very well was what she wanted.

Sarah moaned loudly, as she began to bounce back on her son's cock, desperately trying to tempt her son to take the clue she wanted to be pounded, "Oh yes, son, Mommy will suck your cock whenever you want, take your creamy load in her mouth or all over her pretty face. Mommy will spread her legs and eagerly take your big dick in her cunt or drop on all fours and take your massive rod in her filthy asshole."

This almost made Emmett drop his slow burn fuck session plans as his cock jerked inside his mother's warm box, but wanting to remain in control and wanting to make this an epic afternoon to remember, and perhaps a new Christmas tradition, he slapped her ass cheeks vigorously several times and scolded her, "Bad Mommy-slut. Did I give you permission to bounce back on my cock?"

Sarah was surprised by his sudden spanking and firm tone, and yet it led to a fresh rush of adrenaline coursing through her at the excitement that her son was in charge... as if he had a natural innate understanding of what she needed from a man. She replied, "Sorry, son. Mommy doesn't want to disappoint her son... ever."

Emmett finished his thirteen strokes, pulled out and said, "Good Mommy. Now put another ornament on the tree."

"Yes, son," the horny and frustrated mother replied, as wetness dribbled down her leg. She grabbed the next ornament and moved to the tree. As she hung it from a midlevel branch, Emmett spread her ass cheeks and begin licking her butt hole. This was something nobody had ever done to her before. She'd had her asshole fingered, gaped and fucked... but never licked. She was surprised how gentle it felt, completely different to the rough reaming her asshole usually received.

Emmett swirled his tongue around his mother's small rosebud, always in awe of how an orifice that looked so small could always end up stretching out to encompass his long, thick cock. He liked eating a woman's asshole, whereas most men didn't pay any attention to this surprisingly intense erogenous zone (men focusing only on the tits and pussy) and by giving as much as he received he almost always had his MILFs coming back for more. He often got texts from women he had fucked asking him to come over in the middle of the day when their kids were at school and their husbands at work; or he got booty calls during the day at their workplaces... where he had fucked woman in their offices, in bathrooms, a couple elevators, the backs of minivans in parkades, and even in a stairwell where he was surprised that their cries of passion echoing up and down the passage hadn't alerted the entire ten storey building).

"That feels so nice," Sarah said, wanting her son to know she was enjoying what he was doing.

Once he'd done fifteen swirls, he wasn't quite sure what number he was on anymore, Emmett stood back up and instructed, "Next ornament."

For the next five ornaments, he fucked her slowly, standing in front of the tree, Sarah often using the tree for balance... the last time sliding a finger into her asshole as he uniquely double penetrated her... never once going fast... but taking his time... listening to his mother's hoarse breathing getting less and less regular.

Sarah was a muddled mess both in her desperate cunt and in her head. God, she wanted to be fucked hard... this slow teasing was driving her completely wild with lust and desperation. Twenty strokes now was enough to get her kitty burning... each time he began fucking her, the pleasure was getting more intense, but each time he pulled out a huge rush of frustration coursed through her. The finger in the ass only enhanced her desire to come, and yet she understood that the intensity of her arousal was completely at the whim of her son. Her furnace would erupt in an overblown explosion when her dictatorial but loving son was damn well ready, and not a moment before.

When Emmett pulled out this time, he said, "I'll be back in a couple of minutes, keep decorating and keep track of how many ornaments you put on the tree."

"Okay," Sarah nodded, deciding she was going to speed rush decorating the tree. While he was gone, she began putting on ornaments as if she were 'The Flash', determined to get as many strokes as possible when he returned from wherever he had gone.

Emmett grabbed some anal lube from his parents' room which took a little longer than he anticipated... he also found a few costumes (nurse, cowgirl, schoolgirl, harem girl and cheerleader) and a few sex toys including a strap-on which had him curious... was Mom bi-sexual? Did Mom fuck Dad? Each of these were intriguing possibilities, but ones that would have to wait for another day. He wouldn't need the strap-on, his had been attached since before he was born.

Emmett returned to the living room and was impressed to see how much of the tree had been decorated in his brief absence. He asked, "Are you in a hurry?"

Sarah smiled as she turned around and admitted, "I'm in a hurry to become your Mommy-slut some more."

Emmett asked, "A three hole Mommy-slut?"

"Definitely," she nodded, moving to her son, whose cock had become just semi-hard during his errand.

"Well, it looks like you have at least fifty ornaments on there," Emmett assessed.

Sarah dropped to her knees and revealed, "Sixty-seven to be exact."

"That is forty-seven strokes," Emmett replied, looking down at his mother.

Sarah reached and began to stroke his thick cock as she corrected him. "Actually if you do the math from twenty-one strokes to forty-seven strokes with every number in-between, that would add up to, I believe, nine hundred and eighteen strokes."

"Aaaah, that is impressive," Emmett nodded approvingly, just as his mother began sucking his cock.

Sarah loved the thrill of a cock hardening in her mouth, especially her son's beautiful cock which stretched her mouth more than her husband's and, of course, went much deeper... this was easily the best Christmas present ever.

Emmett just stood and enjoyed the feeling of his cock hardening in his mother's mouth, deciding the meandering teasing part of their play was ended and the pleasing ride to glory was about to begin.

Once hard, Emmett pulled out and asked, "Ready to become a true Mommy-slut?"

"I was born ready," Sarah smiled, dying to have her son's cock buried deep in her cunt or asshole.

"Get on the couch on your knees, Mom," Emmett ordered.

"Yes, son," Sarah quickly obeyed, the thought of her son's cock stretching one of her holes all that she could think about.

Emmett moved behind her, and slid deep in her cunt in one deep thrust.

"Yes, son," Sarah screamed.

"Is this what you fantasize when you and Dad role play?" Emmett asked, as he began fucking her... slowly.

"Yes," Sarah nodded. "All my fantasies are of you making me your slut, calling me names and coming in all my holes and all over my body."

"You like facials?" Emmett asked.

"I like cum in me and on me," Sarah admitted. "I can never get enough. Unfortunately your father is a twice a day shooter at the most."

"I can shoot all day and night," Emmett declared, having come a few times a day many times.

"Yummy, yummy for Mommy," Sarah smiled wickedly back at her son.

Emmett laughed as he began to pick up the pace, "I'm going to coat your entire body with cum during the Christmas break."

"Best present ever," Sarah moaned, as the faster pace increased the pleasure.

"As are you," Emmett groaned, "you've been at the top of my wish list forever," continuing to pick up the pace, now slamming into her with hard, fierce strokes.

"Oh yes, son, be my Mommy-fucker," Sarah begged, the pleasure unlike anything she could have imagined... the thicker and bigger cock stimulating her cunt in ways her husband couldn't possibly achieve.

"And you be my gorgeous, sexy, obedient Mommy-slut," Emmett groaned, fucking his mom hard and fast now, their bodies crashing into each other with each forward thrust.

"Forever," Sarah screamed, her orgasm approaching at an accelerated pace.

After a few more hard thrusts, his mom's moans and breathing foretelling her orgasm was imminent, he asked, "Does Mommy-slut want to come?"