A Surprise Encounter Ch. 05

Story Info
Finishing up the evening right.
987 words
4.72
7.6k
4
0

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mermania27
Mermania27
24 Followers

Many emotions are coursing through me now and I am not one hundred percent sure I am capable of making the right decision on what happens next. My breath is ragged, my heart is pounding; I need to remove myself from the precarious situation I find myself in. I walk to the kitchen and reach for a glass on the shelf in the darkness. I fill it with water and immediately down it. I slam the empty glass on the counter, "Fuck!"

I could take her over and over again and it would never be enough.

I check the microwave. 11:27.

I shake my head and wonder just how I convinced myself this was going to be any different. It was always like this when she was involved. I suppose that's what I liked about her, the adventure of it all. Well that and the mind blowing sex.

I refill the glass and walk back into my room. She is still clad in only tube socks and loudly breathing into my pillows.

"Perfect," I sigh and place the glass on the nightstand.

She moans softly in a daze as I sit down next to her on the bed.

The smell of sweat and sex around us is exhilarating. I breathe her in deeply savoring the scent.

"I had such a good dream," she murmurs.

"Yeah?" I whisper into her hair.

She turns to look at me and smiles sweetly.

"That was no dream sweetheart," I boast running my hand down her back.

She closes her eyes and grins mischievously.

"I'm not finished with you yet," I remind her softly.

"I can't," she counters, " I have nothing left. I need water."

She reaches for the water in a pathetic effort of exhaustion.

"Wow," I laugh at her, "you really are done aren't you?"

She nods her head pouting.

"That's too bad," I tease, "we haven't even gotten to my favorite part yet."

I run my right hand down her back and over her bare ass. I continue down her legs as I feel the life returning to her fatigued muscles. She moans softly as I slowly get closer and closer to her pussy.

"You never could get enough of this could you?" I remind her, "You always wanted more, remember?"

She whimpers as I slip two fingers inside her and quickly remove them.

"You feel fine to me," I smile her wetness pulsing out of her, "You want more?" I ask getting more aroused with each new moan. She nods her head instinctively. When I enter her again and she gasps. She opens her legs wider for me and begins to lift her ass in the air with each movement of my fingers.

"I missed your wet little pussy," I breathe into her ear, "but more than that I really missed your sweet, sweet ass."

I slowly slide one finger into her free hole. We both moan as she pushes back onto my hand wanting more.

"You like that?" I tease, "No, no, no. You love it."

"Yes!" She almost yells. My hand is soaked and tired, I cannot wait any longer.

I withdraw my hand and run it down the length of my hard on. I position myself behind her, a stunning sight as she offers her ass to me. I slowly begin to push into her tight pucker as she squirms to accommodate my cock. I barely get the tip in and am overwhelmed by the sensation. I close my eyes and exhale deeply in an attempt to steady my breath.

"Sit up," I command softly.

She carefully rises to a kneeling position as the length of my manhood fills her completely. She is panting as she leans back to steady herself against my chest. I reach for her face and turn her head towards me. Her mouth finds mine as I gently push myself deeper inside her. She moans into my mouth and I thrust my tongue inside her. I push into her again, a little harder this time.

She kisses me with such a force that I become lost in the wonderful feeling of her ass on my cock and her labored breath in my mouth. I want to rip her in half with all my lust. My memory stirs and I am reminded of a time when it was always like this. It feels the same being with her again and I love it. I cup her soft breasts and massage them between my fingers. One of her hands is in my hair pulling me into her mouth while the other is on my ass pushing me further and further into her.

"Fuck my ass," she begs.

I almost lose it at this. I move my hands down and start working her clit. She leans forward and braces herself against the mattress pushing back with each thrust forward I give her. She is moaning so loudly it is almost a yell.

"Fuck!" She cries as her warm, sticky fluid runs down my shaft and trickles onto my balls.

I pump into her only three more times before giving into the climax I've been holding back since I entered her ass.

My legs are shaking and I am sweating in my blissful state. I carefully remove myself from her as she collapses onto the bed with a sigh. Her body is still spasming in orgasmic delight as I fall down next to her short of breath.

"Good times kid," I laugh patting her on the back.

"Don't touch me," she spasms again grinning.

"I'm glad you came by tonight."

"Mmm," she agrees rolling onto her side and falling asleep.

I lie on my back listening to her breathe in the dark. I think about tonight and I think about us ten years ago. A smile creeps across my face as I think of a way to repeat this evening as soon as possible.

Mermania27
Mermania27
24 Followers