A Surprise Encounter Ch. 08

Story Info
Catching up on old times leads to more of the same.
2.2k words
4.54
5.3k
3
0

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mermania27
Mermania27
24 Followers

The cool air feels nice on my skin. The shot is starting to have its desired affect and I feel a warmth slowly spreading from my stomach to my arms and legs. We talk about books and comics the entire walk back to my place. She lists her favorite movies of the last ten years and asks mine. Turns out we still have a lot in common. She is careful not to delve too deep into her personal life and doesn't press me for mine. We arrive at my place where I offer her another drink.

"Sure," she accepts graciously taking a seat in the middle of my couch.

I open two bottles of beer and head to the living room where she is lightly tapping the cushion next to her inviting me to sit.

"I still cannot believe you haven't see Edge of Tomorrow," She shakes her head confused as I sit beside her and hand her a beer, "because Tom Cruise is a Scientologist?"

"Not entirely because of that," I counter taking a drink, "he is also not a great actor."

"Top Gun?"

"Not terrible for its time, but not my favorite."

"Eyes Wide Shut?"

I nod, "I'll give you that one, but not all the credit goes to him."

"Ok then, Mission Impossible?"

"Daniel Craig's 007 is better."

"Jerry Maguire?"

I cough and try not to choke from laughing so hard, "No."

She pounds her beer down on my coffee table, "That movie was fantastic!"

"That movie was a steaming pile!" I match the ferocity behind her eyes.

"Of Oscar winning genius," she extols proudly.

"Which means less than nothing," I laugh again.

"Fine, but Edge of Tomorrow is good."

"I'll be the judge of that little miss 'you complete me'. Your taste is officially suspect with that last admission."

She sticks her tongue out at me and reaches for her foamy beer.

"I can think of better places for you to stick that tongue."

She smirks causing my pulse to quicken. My face must be telling because she shoots me a look and asks, "What?"

I shake my head, "Nothing. It's just nice hang out with you again."

She takes the beer from my hand and places it on the table. "Now that you have me here, what are you going to do with me?" She coaxes straddling me.

I exhale slowly weighing my options. I reach up and touch her face softly bringing her mouth to mine, "I can think of a few things." She lets out a small moan as our tongues touch causing me to spring to life. She feels my erection and smiles.

"Again? I'm impressed," she teases kissing me sweetly.

"You really have no idea the affect you have on people, do you?"

She runs her palm down my hard on, "I know the affect I am having on you."

I close my eyes and lean my head into the oversized cushion savoring her touch. She runs her fingers down my chin, over my stubble and along my neck ever so lightly. I feel her breath on my skin and then the softness of her lips. She kisses me once, twice and lingers on the third leaving a sensitive wet mark.

"I could get used to this," I mutter massaging her soft thighs.

She pulls on my shirt, "Off."

"Yes, ma'am," I sit forward and help her remove my shirt tossing it to the floor. I smile as she slowly runs her nails down my back moving closer as she goes.

She stops at my lips, "Remember the last time we fucked on this couch?"

I remembered, it was half the reason I still owned the damn thing. I nod leaning in to kiss her, "This is my favorite couch." She pulls back just out of reach.

"Favorite couch, favorite girl...you've got everything now don't you?"

"Favorite is such a hard earned title," I muse being cheeky, "One I don't throw around lightly."

She leans back on her heels challenging, "Are you saying that I'm not your favorite?"

"I'm saying that this couch worked really hard to become my favorite," I grin moving my hands tenderly over the cushions.

"Oh and all those times we fucked don't count?"

"I have taken those into consideration. Sex isn't everything, my favorite girl would know that."

"You're such an asshole!" She yells bringing both fists down on my chest in an attempt to hit me. I catch her by the wrists stopping the blows.

"Your favorite asshole," I gloat enjoying the upper hand. I hold her where she is and lock eyes with her. She flashes me a defiant look and then a small smile. I bring her hands to my chest. She flattens them against me feeling my heart; it is pounding. She exhales smiling. "Your turn," I insist pulling her shirt up over her head.

I sit back and take in the view returning my hands to her thighs. Her bra is white and clasps in the front perfectly accentuating the curve of her breasts. Her arms are athletic and her stomach is toned with hints of muscle definition when she moves. Her skirt flows off to either side giving me a peek of her little blue panties every so often.

"You look good kiddo."

She gives me an enticing look and reaches for her clasp. She slowly opens her bra and drops it behind her unabashed. I move my hands up her body to the softness of her breasts. I tease her nipples between my fingers causing them to become erect. She closes her eyes and shows her pleasure with a small sigh.

I move forward slowly bringing her left nipple into my mouth. She moans as I circle her breast with my tongue. I move across her chest running my mouth along her skin as I go. I reach her right nipple and take it gently in my teeth. She runs her hands up my back and through my hair moaning with delight as I explore her skin. She is more than enjoying the feel of my tongue on her flesh.

Writhing excitedly in my lap she pulls me in for an impassioned kiss.

"Pants," she demands out of breath. She tugs on my belt between kisses, "Take these off."

She quickly jumps up and begins to take off her skirt. I place my hands on top of hers and block her attempt to disrobe.

"Easy Speed Racer," I offer, "No need to rush here."

She shoots me a disbelieving look and takes a step back. I pull her by her skirt towards me and kiss her stomach feeling it rise and fall beneath my lips. I wait for her breath to slow before releasing the fabric I'm holding. I move my hands up her body leisurely stopping to caress each breast. Her skin races with goosebumps as I gently sink my teeth into her side.

"Mmmmm," she purrs looking at me intently.

I run my fingers back down her stomach digging my nails in ever so slightly. I hook the top of her skirt and panties as I go pulling them down gradually until they hit the floor.

I reach around and grab her ass with both hands squeezing it tight.

"Yum," I grin looking up at her contented.

She smirks as she brings her hand up to her face beckoning me to join her. As I stand up the room shifts ever so slightly at the edges of my vision. Her hands return to my waist where she successfully unfastens my belt and pants this time. She reaches inside the waistband of my boxers and drops the remainder of my clothing to the floor. I step out of the pile and kick it off to the side.

I look at her and see my own desire reflected in her expression. This fire, this feeling right now; this is why I cannot rid myself of her. I realize that in a way I never have before. I grab the back of her neck and pull her into me hungry. Her hands move from my chest to my hair pulling me close with a new intensity. I close my eyes and lose myself in her passion. She kisses me long and sweet before I feel her hands on my chest once more pushing me onto the couch.

She straddles me with the promise of something wicked in her eyes. She reaches behind her firmly grabbing my cock and guiding it slowly into her wetness. She feels slippery and pulsing as I enter her. A small moan escapes my lips as this amazing sensation becomes the sole focus of my attention.

She gasps sharply and freezes startling me from my trance.

"Are you ok?"

She laughs embarrassed, "Sorry. I think I'm just sore for earlier."

I smile as I see myself fucking her in the bathroom of the bar. "Earlier was nice," I whisper sitting up and wrapping my arms around her waist. "This can be nice too," I add softly, "I can be nice." I kiss her gingerly as her breathing intensifies, "I can be sweet."

Her hands find my face and she lets out a small whimper as I ease her onto me completely.

"There. Isn't that nice?" I inquire holding her close.

She nods her head rocking her hips lightly back and forth. I watch her face change as her movement begins to increase. She closes her eyes and savors the intensity of the moment grinding into me with more and more force. Her wetness surrounds my cock and grows with each continued motion.

"Yes," she breathes heated.

I bring my hands to her waist and push into her. She changes to match my rhythm and begins to bounce up and down on my cock in perfect concert.

"Oh my god!" She cries out thrusting her tongue in my mouth. I reach up pulling her by her shoulders fully onto me and hold her there. She moans loudly and spams on top of me trying to escape. I feel her muscles tighten as her first orgasm hits leaving her trembling blissfully in my arms.

She opens her eyes and exhales smiling wide.

"Welcome back," I grin kissing her lightly.

"Mmmmm," she hums happily.

"Having a good time over there?"

"Yes indeed," she giggles, "are you?" Her expression changes abruptly concerned how I might answer.

I laugh at her ridiculousness, "Yes weirdo. I am having a great time"

She smiles at her own foolishness as she surveys our current position, "Oh, right."

"I mean who doesn't want a hot girl getting off on top of them?"

"Shut up," she hits me playfully, "You liked it."

I throw my hands up amused, "I'm certainly not complaining."

"Good," she menaces before kissing me provocatively.

"So soon?" I mock her, "I'm impressed."

"Fuck you," she challenges quietly.

"That's the idea," I reply raising my eyebrows smugly. I push her off of me and onto the couch directing her fall. I lie down next to her and pull her close. She kisses me hard lifting her left leg up onto mine ready to go once more. I grab her thigh and push into her gently. She inhales sharply bringing her hands to my face.

"This feels familiar," I murmur taking it slow.

She nods breathing shallow.

"Remember how I used to fuck you?" I whisper inspired. "How good my cock always felt inside you?"

She moans in agreement moving her hips in sync with mine. I keep my pace steady wanting to last as long as I possibly can.

"I bet other guys don't fuck you like I do."

She closes her eyes and reaches down grabbing my ass pulling me even deeper inside her. I slap against her pussy with a fantastic smacking sound that drives me wild.

"Are you this wet with anyone else?"

"No," she says softly adrift in her pleasure.

I swallow any doubts I had determined to give her a ravaging she'll never forget.

"That's because you're mine," I assert in a brutish voice. I lean forward and kiss her voraciously.

She whimpers overwhelmed.

I run my hands up her back keeping her mouth on mine. She writhes and moans in my arms in a delicious fashion. I close my eyes and lose myself in her completely. I revel in every gasp and each lingering touch. God I miss fucking her.

She rolls her head into the cushions and cries out in ecstasy. A wave of velvety liquid flows down my cock suddenly causing me to orgasm simultaneously. I moan loudly and continue thrusting into her until I give her every last drop of me.

I pull out and lean into the couch breathless.

She turns her face to me and smiles sweetly. Her fingers gently wipe away the beads of sweat from my forehead and travel luxuriously through my hair. I run the back of my fingernails over her side causing her convulse.

She laughs glowing, "So you still think I'm hot, huh?"

"Are you kidding? Have you seen you?"

She smirks empowered.

"Naked, just been fucked by me and full of my cum? That is beyond hot," I tease.

Her expression drops. "Speaking of which," she says getting up from the couch. She walks towards the bathroom dizzy.

I laugh as she almost runs into the doorframe of my bedroom.

She flips me off behind her back as she turns the corner out of sight.

"That's even hotter!" I shout after her.

"I hate you," she proclaims slamming the bathroom door.

I smile contented as I melt into the cushions of my beloved couch.

Mermania27
Mermania27
24 Followers