A Surprise Family Christmas Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You slut," Wanda said playfully, "You're jerking him off under the table aren't you?"

"No, 'slut' would be dropping my fork, going under the table and sucking his cock," Jennifer countered, as she indeed dropped the fork and said dramatically, "Oops, I better get that." She went under the table and quickly took my cock in her mouth.

No name gasped, "She isn't, is she?"

"No," I lied poorly. I moaned, as she bobbed hungrily up and down on my cock for only a few seconds.

Another few bobs and I would have shot my load down her throat, but she sat back up and smiled, fork in hand, "Got it."

"You're sooooo bad," Wanda teased.

"And it feels sooooo good," Jennifer replied, as she finished another glass of wine.

My cock saluting her under the table, I was super frustrated and annoyed. She teased relentlessly, even more than Jasmine. And now I had cheated on Jasmine!

She kissed me hard, this time her tongue going in my mouth. I returned the kiss and we kissed like two horny lovers until Wanda quipped, "Did I mention getting a room?"

Jennifer broke the kiss and said, "Actually, I need to use the powder room, come with me Wanda."

Jennifer gave my still stiff cock one firm squeeze and said, "You should probably put the missile away before it accidentally goes off."

Soon it was just me and no name. He said, "I think you're going to get lucky tonight."

"I get lucky every night," I quipped back, as I tried putting by cock back in my pants. He wasn't happy with being put away.

I texted Jasmine:

This is getting out of hand!

I waited a few minutes before Jasmine texted back:

Just be her boyfriend!!!

I texted back:

What if she wants to consummate our relationship?

She called me.

"Hey, baby," Jasmine purred, her tone implying she had already had a few drinks herself.

"You're drunk," I said, wishing I was there with her.

"Tipsy," she giggled, "Although Connie is making sure I don't do anything bad."

"Your other sister is definitely being bad," I countered.

"Well, she is the bad one," Jasmine said.

"I think she expects me to have sex with her," I bluntly said.

Just then, before Jasmine could respond, Jennifer returned, grabbed my hand, hung up on my wife, pulled me up and put a candy cane in my mouth.

I immediately knew this was a special candy cane even before Jennifer said anything. This red and white Christmas treat was coated with pussy juice.

She asked, "Do you like candy canes?"

I pulled the uniquely scented and tasting candy cane out of my mouth, instantly wanting to taste the addition directly from the source (I loved eating pussy... women will do almost anything for a man who knows how to service her with his tongue), and shrugged, "I like my treats to be all natural."

She smiled, "Oh, that can be arranged."

"And I like to really savour my treats," I continued, adding layer upon layer of sexual innuendo between us.

"I love a man that knows what he wants," she countered.

"And I know exactly what I want," I replied, staring directly into her eyes.

Wanda quipped, "Christ if you two don't get a room soon you're going to come in front of us."

Jennifer shrugged, taking my hand and pulling me up as she put the candy cane back in my mouth, "Let's dance sexy."

I reluctantly followed her onto the dance floor in and asked, "What if I hadn't have put my dick away when you went to the bathroom?"

"Then everyone would have got a very big treat," she replied, as she started dancing.

I danced too, as I bit the candy cane, watching her every curve as she danced, still in awe of what had transpired so far. After three songs, a slow song came on and she fell into me.

As the song played, she said, "Jasmine is a very lucky woman."

"I'm a lucky guy," I countered, before adding, "You hung up on her, by the way."

"Don't worry," she purred, "your wife is in very good hands tonight."

Her tone was odd, but I didn't respond.

As the slow song I didn't recognize played, Jennifer wrapped her arms around me, her perfume lingering. We danced quietly, her small breasts pressed into my chest, my cock, rock hard, unavoidably poking her thigh, unable to hide the impact she had on me.

My hands on her waist, I held her tight into me, enjoying this moment of intimacy, one that was safe and yet full of implication.

Finally she spoke, her voice sultry, "If you weren't my brother-in-law I would take you behind the coat check and suck your cock, or take you into a bathroom and ride that stiff missile," she revealed, as she slyly ground her body into my cock.

Playing along, wanting her to know who was in control, I countered, "Actually, if you weren't my sister-in-law, I would firmly push you on your knees and fuck that pretty wicked mouth of yours."

"Mmmmmm," she moaned, not backing down at all. "Would you shoot your cum down my throat or all over my face?"

"Before or after I fucked your other two holes?" I countered, remaining on the full offensive, trying to shock her. Jasmine was a submissive and understood in the bedroom I was in charge completely. I wondered if Jennifer was the same way. Often strong willed women are closet submissives looking for a man to take control. Her last husband was a completely whipped wuss who she walked all over.

"You fuck Jasmine's ass?" she asked coyly.

"I thought she told you everything," I answered firmly, shifting into my dominant persona.

"Oh, she does," she smiled back, her tone implying she indeed knew her sister did take it in the ass. She then added, her tone dripping with vague implication, "The better question is does she tell you everything?"

That statement, implying my wife didn't tell me everything, was a punch in the gut. I was indeed gone a lot, working in the oil industry had me often travelling all over Alberta, and I would sometimes be gone for seven to ten days at a time, occasionally gone for even longer stretches. Yet, I trusted her without reservation and couldn't fathom her cheating on me.

As the song was ending, my head spinning as I tried to understand the last question, Jennifer asked, "Do you want to fuck me, Harold?"

"Wanting and doing are not the same thing," I countered, avoiding answering the question like a politician would do.

"I'll take that as a yes," she smiled, leaning in and kissing me again.

I wanted to take her right there and then, the kiss passionate and with an urgency that rarely happened in the heat of passion once you're married... which instantly made me feel guilty even though Jasmine told me to play the love-struck boyfriend... at first I thought I was acting, but the longer this night went on the more it seemed like this was an authentic task.

Breaking the kiss, I said firmly, "Jennifer, this can't go any further."

The song ended, but we stood still in our strange embrace, as if two combatants not backing down. "Would you fuck me if Jasmine gave you permission?" she bluntly asked me.

I laughed, as a new slow song, one of my favourites, REO Speedwagon's 'I Can't Fight this Feeling', began. The irony of the title was not lost on me.

She said, repeating the question, "I'm serious. If Jasmine called you right now and gave you permission to fuck the hell out of her sister, would you?"

I couldn't believe she was asking such a ludicrous question. Jasmine had always made it crystal clear that if I ever cheated on her she would cut my balls off and feed them to our dog Jimbo for dinner, and I believed her. "I think there is a better chance of this party turning into a full scale orgy than Jasmine agreeing to that."

"Is that a yes or no?" She asked, determined to get an answer to the ridiculous question.

"Sure," I laughed, not able to take her seriously, being strong and firm, "if Jasmine gives me permission I'll fuck you, but be warned I don't make love, I fuck."

"Promises, promises," she purred, licking her lips.

I shifted to firm and serious. "No, I'm serious. If you and Jasmine really tell each other everything, you know that I expect complete obedience in the bedroom."

"Or the hotel room?" She questioned, not backing down.

"Or the clothing closet," I added, my eyes bearing into hers.

Still acting as if this wasn't some big joke, she pulled my hand towards the coat check.

I stopped her and pulled her back into a slow dance. "I told you those conditions were based on Jasmine saying yes, which she never would."

"You sure?" She asked, her tone and raised eyebrow implying she knew something I didn't.

"Pretty sure," I replied, with slightly less confidence then my previous statements.

"You understand that Jasmine, Connie and I are really close," she said, stressing the word 'really'.

"Especially since around Valentine's Day," I answered, the night the girls helped me avoid the financial pain that usually was the silly day of commercial love.

"Good catch, Sherlock," she nodded, "that was indeed the day that changed everything."

"What are you hiding from me?" I asked, trying to understand her ominous words and the way she stressed the word 'everything'.

"Let's go upstairs," she said.

"I can't," I answered, even though every inch of my body wanted to.

"Do you want to?" she asked.

"I want to fuck Megan Fox," I countered, "and Sofia Vergara and actually pretty much every female on Modern Family."

"Would you if Jasmine gave you permission?" she asked.

"Two of them are on my celebrity five," I replied, both Jasmine and I having five celebrities we could fuck if the opportunity ever arose. My others were: Jennifer Lawrence, Mila Kunis and oddly the always pantyhose wearing Kate Middleton. Meanwhile my wife had Jason Stratham, Daniel Craig (she tried to add all Bond men, but I countered with all Modern Family members and she balked), Zack Efron, Bradley Cooper, and Johnny Depp.

"I'm not on the five?" she asked with a pout.

"Only celebrities," I shrugged, before adding, "plus, the possibility of meeting these people must be almost impossible.

"So would I be on it if it was anybody five?" she asked coyly.

"I plead the fifth," I replied, just as coyly.

"Well, tonight," she said, in a strong dominant way, moving her hand and rubbing my cock through my trousers, "you're mine."

I laughed awkwardly, "You think so."

"No, I know so," she answered, before adding, "I always get what I want, and tonight I want you."

"But I'm your sister's husband," I replied, pointing out the obvious.

"And she is my pet," she replied, before adding, "I've had too much wine, I have to pee."

"Pet?" I questioned.

"And you know I'm just like your wife... when I get drunk enough I virtually have no limits," she revealed.

Reminding her I was still in charge, I pointed out, "When my wife is drunk, she is my completely obedient slut."

"Yes, Master," she winked, which was utterly hot. "I really have to fucking pee. Call your wife, Harold. When I get back I'm going to see if you are all talk and no action or if you can back your words with solid action."

She gave my cock one more firm squeeze for good measure as she said 'solid' and sauntered away.

I stared at her until she was out of view, my head spinning and my cock about to erupt... there is only so much any man can take.

I moved to a quiet area in the lobby of the hotel and texted my wife:

Call me, ASAP.

I needed to bluntly tell my wife what happened and beg forgiveness. In reality, in my weakness I was technically just doing what she had told me to.

When she didn't call me, I called her. The phone rang four times before it was answered. But the voice I heard was not my wife's, but, her sister, Connie's.

"Jasmine's phone," Connie greeted, all sing-song sweet.

"Hi, Connie," I said quickly, before asking with a sense of urgency, "where is Jasmine?"

"In the washroom," Connie answered.

"Oh," I sighed, needing to talk to her ASAP.

"Enjoying yourself?" Connie asked.

"It's been interesting, to say the least," I answered.

"Have you been acting like a fawning in-lust boyfriend?" Connie questioned.

"I've had no choice," I responded, replaying just how aggressive Jennifer had been all night.

"Has Jennifer tried to fuck you yet?" Connie bluntly asked, even as I thought I heard her moan.

"Pardon?" I asked, even though I had heard the question clearly.

"She got permission from your wife to have you service her," Connie answered, matter-of-factly.

"She did not," I said, even though there were many hints that was exactly what happened.

Connie laughed, "I was there when the conversation took place," Connie said, "trust me, Jennifer is expecting you to fuck her tonight... probably more than once if I know my sister...especially if she has been drinking."

"You've got to be kidding," I said, even though I knew she wasn't.

"Trust me," Connie said, "there is a hierarchy in our family and Jennifer is at the top."

"What does that even mean?" I asked, her answer cryptic.

"I think you know," she answered, with yet another moan.

I didn't. I had no fucking clue.

Jennifer startled me, coming up behind me and whispering in my ear, "So ready to fuck me like a dirty cum slut?"

A chill went up my spine, as her lips tugged on my ear, my cock flinching at such dirty talk. I asked Connie, "Is Jasmine back yet?"

"She's been here the whole time," Connie answered, as Jennifer continued breathing in my ear. "

"Which hole do you want first, stud?" Jennifer questioned, her hands wrapping around me, so close to my stiff cock.

"What?" I asked, trying to ignore the sexual heat cascading through me at Jennifer's touch and wicked tongue.

Jennifer, thinking I was talking to her, repeated, "Which hole do you want first, stud? All three are completely open for business."

While Connie answered, "She's just been pretty busy."

"I thought she was in the bathroom," I said, her answers rather odd.

"She is," Connie answered.

Jennifer didn't speak, instead she grabbed my hand and led me to the elevator.

"Are you in the bathroom too?" I asked, confused, as I followed Jennifer mindlessly to the elevator and in as it magically opened just as we reached it... the Gods of loyalty clearly smirking at me tonight with temptation after temptation.

"I am," Connie replied, with an undeniable moan.

"Are you in a stall?" I asked, beginning to put the puzzle pieces together.

"I am," Connie answered.

"Is my wife also in the stall?" I asked, praying I wasn't correct, as the elevator closed and it was just Jennifer and I.

"She is," Connie moaned in response.

"What is she doing?" I asked, as Jennifer looked at me with an insatiable lust that both flattered and scared me.

Jennifer grabbed the phone before I could hear the answer. She hung up and said, lifting up her dress to reveal only a red thong hiding her pussy, "Time for you to be doing what your wife has been doing for months."

And there it was... the answer I was assuming... dreading... yet made the complex puzzle pieces all come together in an instant and made my rock hard cock even stiffer if that was possible.

My wife's more aggressive sexual behaviour this year.

My wife's ceasing to rant about her sisters practically overnight.

My wife spending so much more time with her sisters than she used to.

My wife allowing this strange day to occur.

Yet, before I could respond to the offer, she dropped her dress back down, dropped to her knees and asked, as her hand squeezed my stiff cock, and pulled out some mistletoe, "Are you hard knowing that your wife is eating Connie's cunt right now?"

Her hand reached for my fly and quickly fished out my cock again as I processed the answer to the question I just asked.

"Mmmmm, I think so," she purred, "what do you call this when you're with my baby sister?"

"Mistle-blow," I answered, a game that started the first time I was stuck at one of her boring teacher Christmas parties.

"Mmmmmmm," she moaned, as she put it over her head and took my cock in her mouth.

I stared at her bobbing on my cock in stunned silence as my head spun with all that had been revealed...the picture now crystal clear.

I asked, after a moment, even though the answer was obvious, "Are the three of you committing lesbian incest?"

She pulled her mouth off my cock and responded, "Oh, there is a lot more than three of us."

"Who else?" I asked, unable to fathom, and yet undeniably intrigued, who else and praying there were no men involved in this twisted web... praying I was the only man.

As if reading my mind, she looked up at me with a naughty smile, flicking her tongue around my mushroom top, "Don't worry Harold, you are the only man joining this family group."

The elevator began to slow down and she stood back up and asked, "Ever wanted to fuck your mother-in-law?"

My eyes went big at the question. My mother-in-law was still a very hot woman for her age and one who always wore nylons.

As she stroked my cock, she asked, "Or how about Connie? Ever wanted to fuck those big tits or her wide ass?"

The elevator came to a stop, as she whispered, "They are all yours if you want them... as am I."

She kissed me as the elevator opened. She tossed the mistletoe on the ground, grabbed my cock and led me to our hotel room, not remotely worried about others seeing us.

Once in the room, she continued adding to the growing list of women, "Or how about Aunt Marilyn?"

"And how do you fit in this lesbian family orgy?" I asked, deciding to take control once and for all, even though I sensed she was the conductor of this lesbian group.

"I'm the Mistress of them all, including your wife," she smiled, dropping back to her knees. The idea of my wife being submissive to Jennifer was cock breaking hot.

"And that makes me a Master to them all," I declared, sliding my cock back in her open mouth and realizing the golden opportunity that I had been given.

I fucked her face roughly for a couple of minutes, loving hearing her slobbery sounds.

Pulling out, I ordered, "Give me my phone."

She looked up at me and smiled, as she handed me back my phone, "Want to film yourself fucking me?"

"I need to talk to my wife first," I said, shoving my cock back in her mouth.

She began bobbing as I called my wife.

This time she answered. "Hi, baby, having fun?"

I responded, "I'm just being a perfect date for your sister."

"Good," Jasmine replied, "she was really looking forward to this."

"Oh, she is really enjoying it," I replied, before clarifying so there was no shadow of a doubt left of what I was getting permission to do, "And I am to do whatever she wants?" I questioned.

"Yes," she answered.

"Anything?" I clarified.

"Yes, anything," Jasmine agreed.

"Anywhere?" I continued.

Jasmine said, "Harold, enough hemming and hawing, Jennifer hasn't been fucked by a real cock in months and needs to be fucked bad."

"Once we jump in this rabbit hole," I pointed out, "there is no going back."

Jasmine agreed, "I know baby, but I want you to fuck my Mistress, make her your cum slut tonight."

Hearing such words while getting blown simultaneously was amazing and having the clear permission I needed I said, "Well, that I can make a reality," I responded.

"I know you can," my wife said, her tone dripping with sex. "And I mean fucking use her. She is a diva bitch on the outside, but a submissive cum slut to men once you teach her who is boss."

"Already on it," I agreed, as I grabbed the back of Jennifer's head and held it with my cock deep down her throat.

"Good," Jasmine said, "the bitch needs to be put in her place after all the things she has made me do."

"Like what?" I asked, instantly curious.

"Another time, baby," Jasmine responded, while letting out a soft moan.