A Surprise Family Christmas Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How was Connie's cunt?" I asked.

"Delicious as always," my wife responded.

"And where is she now?" I asked.

"Returning the favour," Jasmine revealed, the moan suddenly making sense.

"Oh my," I replied, the idea of Connie between my wife's legs a very hot visual.

"Now go and fuck the shit out of my sister," Jasmine ordered, before adding, "literally."

"If I have to," I joked.

"You have to," Jasmine laughed.

I hung up and ordered, "Stand up, slut."

Being the diva I had always thought she was, I was very curious how she would respond to name calling. Jasmine loved it... but only in the heat of the moment. If I called her a slut randomly, she would rip my nuts off and have them for lunch.

"About fucking time you wanted to unwrap your present," she purred, as I lifted her dress over her head.

"You understand you're my bitch tonight," I clarified, as I tossed her expensive dress aside.

"Yes, Master," she nodded, looking at me with an eager lust I only saw rarely in Jasmine's eyes.

"Am I bigger than that useless ex of yours?" I asked, as I got out of my trousers and underwear.

"Way bigger," she answered, staring at my cock with insatiable hunger while I stared at her legs in silk thigh high stockings and red lace panties and bra that kept hidden her bare necessities.

"Let's see that cunt," I ordered, knowing that she hated the 'c' word.

She wasn't fazed at all though as she slid her dental floss like thong down her perfect legs.

"Do you like?" she asked, as she revealed her perfect pink shaved pussy to me.

"I'm curious if it tastes as good directly from the source," I answered, walking over to her, picking her up and walking to our huge bed.

She giggled, "Oh my, you Tarzan, me Jane."

"No," I corrected, "you slut, me Master."

"Mmmmmm," she moaned, as I tossed her onto the bed.

She looked up at me as I stood at the end of the bed and took off my shirt. "Jasmine really won the husband lottery."

"Tell her that when I'm gone as much as I am," I replied.

"Oh, don't worry, I keep her quite busy and satisfied when you are gone," Jennifer said, moving her foot to my erect missile.

The nylon felt good as I asked, "What exactly do you make her do?"

"Mostly just eat my pussy or Connie's pussy," she answered, before asking, "does she give you foot jobs?"

"Rarely," I answered, although she had just last week for the first time since forever.

Jennifer repositioned herself, lifted her legs up and put both her feet on my cock. "Go ahead, baby, fuck my nylon-clad feet. These nylons were bought for your pleasure."

"Apparently, literally," I laughed, as I grabbed both her feet, held them tight against my cock and began slowly fucking her soles.

"Your cock is so perfect," she purred, "I'm happy my sister submissive agreed to share."

"How did my 'if-you-ever-cheat-on-me-I-will-cut-your-balls-off-and-feed-them-to-the-dog' wife ever agree to this?" I asked, still very curious about that.

"Orgasm denial," Jennifer answered, "and a little convincing about sisters sharing everything."

"'Everything' is a pretty big word," I pointed out, enjoying immensely the sheer nylon on my cock.

"Indeed it is," she smiled, staring at my cock.

"So to clarify," I continued, "the three of you munch each other's cunts?"

"Well, it's mostly them serving me," Jennifer answered, "but we also have a lot of toys."

"Like?" I asked.

"Strap-ons, butt plugs, suction wall dildos, double-ended dildos and a magic wand," she listed.

"And you have used all these on my wife?" I asked, still trying to picture my wife in a submissive lesbian position with one of her sisters.

"Yep," she nodded, "does that turn you on?"

"Are your nylons silk?" I asked, in answer.

"Pure," she purred. "Did I mention I bought them for you?"

"More than once." I nodded.

"For this night," she added.

"I still can't believe all this," I admitted.

"I can't believe how badly I want that cock of yours fucking me," Jennifer said bluntly.

"But first let's see if sisters taste alike," I said, reluctantly stopping the amazing foot job that felt great, but was nothing more than a luxurious tease.

"Jasmine says you're a natural cunt pleaser," Jennifer purred, as she spread her legs invitingly.

"Well, I guess you can find out for yourself," I said suavely, as I moved between her legs and buried my face in her glistening pussy lips.

"Ohhhhh," she moaned, the moment my tongue made contact.

I loved eating pussy and knew that for women a man who spent time down below often was rewarded greatly... or at least that had often been my experience.

I always started by going slow and exploring. It had been years since I was between the legs of a new woman and exploring a new pussy. I was in no hurry as I explored every inch of her sweet cunt. Obviously, she hadn't been faking it, as her pussy was very wet and heavenly... tasting very similar to Jasmine's, but yet just different enough to be distinct.

Her nylon-clad feet rubbed my back as I explored, parting her pussy lips and attempting to tongue fuck her hole.

"Oh God, you're teasing me like crazy," she moaned, her hands going through my hair and pushing me deeper into her wetness.

I knew then she was completely at my mercy. I began licking her swollen clit and instantly her moans got louder. I lapped quickly while simultaneously putting pressure on her clit and, as was the case with my wife, her orgasm came quickly and hard. "Fuck!" she screamed, as her orgasm hit.

The difference though was Jennifer was a squirter, as my face was literally soaked with cunt cum.

I lapped it up the best I could but I had never gone down on a woman who came so much.

After a few more seconds, she begged, "Now please come and fuck me."

I moved up and rubbed my cock up and down her pussy lips.

"Slam that dick in me," she demanded, lifting her ass up trying to get my cock inside her.

"Beg," I ordered, tapping her clit with my dick.

"Fuck," she moaned, her legs twitching, "don't tease me."

"Beg," I repeated, revelling in the power I had over this woman, who was usually such a diva.

"Harold," she began, "please slam that big dick of yours into my cunt. Use me as your little cum deposit."

I slid my cock deep inside her even as I knew my load was going to go on her face.

"Yes," she moaned, "just fuck me."

I grabbed her legs, pulled them together and leaned onto the sheer silk as I fucked her.

I loved the feel of her nylon-clad legs and wanted to enjoy the feel while fucking her. I also loved how deep I could get at this angle.

"So fucking full," she moaned loudly.

"I expect you in these nylons every time I see you from now on," I ordered, as I made sure to thrust hard with each forward movement, making her entire body move. Yet, in this position, I almost never came (one of my favourites with my wife).

"I'll have to buy more pairs," she replied.

"Yes, I'd like a few different colours for variety," I responded, before adding, "I expect you to get enough for all my sluts."

"Oh," she moaned playfully, "you're going to dress us all up as stocking sluts."

I said firmly, "The hierarchy has changed."

"Mmmmmmm," she moaned, her breathing getting erratic, "The Master should always be on top."

I fucked her hard for a couple more minutes as her breathing increased, wanting to have her reach orgasm again.

"Oh God, don't stop, fuck, fuck, yes, so fucking good," Jennifer babbled.

"Come for me, you teasing slut," I demanded.

"Harder," she begged, her eyes showing a desperation to come.

"You like it rough?" I asked.

"God, yes," she admitted, clearly in euphoria.

"Before today I thought you were a teasing diva," I admitted, as I kept slamming into her roughly.

"Call me names," she moaned, "treat me like a whore."

"You fucking cum slut," I began, "only a real whore would seduce her sister's husband."

"God," she moaned, bucking her ass up to meet my hard thrusts.

"You're my personal cum bucket now," I continued, "a three hole cum deposit. Now come you fucking bimbo bitch, fucking whore. "

"Yessssss," she screamed, as her orgasm hit her.

I quickly let go of her legs, leaned on top of her and kept fucking her even as her orgasm kept coursing through her.

In under a minute, my balls were boiling and when I was close, I pulled out, straddled Jennifer's chest and immediately spewed my cum all over her face.

She was clearly surprised as she didn't close her eyes in time and my first rope hit her right in the eyes.

"You bad boy," she quipped. She closed her eyes as the rest of my ropes of cum splattered her face.

"You look really hot with cum all over your face," I quipped, as I slid my cock in her mouth.

She awkwardly bobbed on my cock in her recumbent position without opening her eyes.

When I pulled out, I said, "Don't move, slut."

"Yes, sir," she said, lying there like an obedient slut... her face completely covered... my first load of the day a full one.

I got up, grabbed my phone and quickly took a picture of her cum covered face.

She asked, "You just took a picture of me, didn't you?"

"I figured I should show my wife where the load that was meant for her today went." I answered.

"I hope you have another load for me," she quipped, as she scooped cum from her eyes and put it to her mouth... which was super-hot to watch.

"Maybe, if you continue to be a good girl," I said, grabbing a towel from beside the hot tub and bringing it to her.

I put it in her hands and she quipped, "Aw, such a gentleman."

"I know, I'm all Richard Gere from Pretty Woman," I joked.

"Does that make me the prostitute?" she asked, as she used the towel to wipe off my cum.

"Well, you are my slut," I responded.

Jennifer cleaned herself up, sat up and said, "Come join me in the hot tub."

"Shouldn't we return to your party?" I asked.

"Probably," she nodded, as she stood up. Looking down at her cunt, she added, "Fuck, I'm still leaking."

"I'm that good," I joked, as I texted the picture of Jennifer's face coated in cum to my wife.

"That you are," she nodded, putting the towel to her cunt.

"Are we going back to the party?" I asked, willing to do either.

"Maybe for a bit," she nodded.

"Sounds good," I said, "but when we come back up here, I'm fucking your ass."

"Is that so?" she asked, as she reached down to grab her dress.

"That's a promise," I responded, as I got dressed too.

"You better keep it," she winked, as she slipped back into her dress.

"I never break my promises," I replied, already looking forward to tapping that tight ass.

Over the next two hours, we danced, we drank, and we visited with her colleagues.

She also had one very red eye as it reacted to having cum in it...which her friend Wanda pointed out.

By the time the party was ending, Jennifer whispered, her hand on my cock again, "Ready to sodomize your sister-in-law?"

"I'm going to tear your ass in two," I whispered back.

"Let's go," she said, taking my hand and pulling me up.

Wanda asked, "Going to shoot it in her other eye this time?"

I shrugged, "Why, jealous?"

"If what Jennifer said about your dick is true, then yes," a very drunk Wanda nodded, as she staggered over to me.

I shrugged again, "So size does matter?"

"Definitely," she nodded.

I glanced to Jennifer who pulled me away as she said, "I don't share."

"Except with your sisters," I quipped, a few seconds later when we were back in the lobby.

"Fucking right," she nodded, as we reached the elevator.

I pressed the button and said, "This was not how I thought my night was going to go."

"Disappointed?" she asked, as she moved close to me.

"No," I shook my head, "but still a little in shock."

"That you got to fuck me?" she asked.

"That," I nodded, as the elevator opened, "but even more so that my wife willingly allowed it to happen."

"Not that she loves eating cunt?" Jennifer asked, pretty loud as an older couple walked out of the elevator.

"Sorry," I said, as the woman glared at us.

Jennifer, never one to not be blunt, hollered out, "You probably should get yours eaten out too."

I pulled her into the elevator and she fell into me.

The door closed and she kissed me hard, as her hand again went to my stiff cock.

My hand went under her dress and to her fevered cunt.

"God, I can't wait to have that cock back in me," she moaned, as my finger slid inside her.

"In your ass?" I questioned, something Jasmine and I had experimented with, but it had always been a rather slow and gentle fucking. With Jennifer I wanted to ream her asshole good.

"All three of my holes are yours to use as you please," she replied, before shoving her tongue in my mouth.

I fingered her; she rubbed my cock; both of us hungry to get into the hotel room and fuck.

As soon as the elevator stopped and the door opened, we hurried to the hotel room.

I opened the door and even after all I had experienced today, in what was already the most surreal day in my life, I wasn't ready for what I walked into.

"Hi, honey," my wife dressed in only beige nylons and a strap-on greeted me as she fucked an also naked, except for black nylons, Connie... whose massive tits flopped around in her submissive doggy style position.

I was speechless.

Jennifer walked by me and said, "You came to watch your husband sodomize me?"

"You watched Connie sodomize me," my wife countered.

"Touché," Jennifer laughed, as she quickly got out of her dress

"Harder, bitch," Connie begged, ignoring the fact she now had people watching her commit lesbian incest.

"So demanding," Jasmine giggled, clearly drunk herself, as she slammed into Connie.

Jennifer moved to me and pulled my pants down, while I took off my shirt, as I stared at my wife wearing a strap-on... fucking her sister... in front of me.

WOW!

Fucking WOW!

Cock hardening WOW!

Once I was naked, the only clothes still on were stay-up stockings on all three sisters and a bra on Jennifer. I realized I hadn't yet seen her small breasts and ordered, "Bra, slut."

Jennifer quickly unclasped her bra even as she took my cock in her mouth.

I couldn't believe I was being sucked by my wife's older sister while my wife was in the room.

Jasmine watched me get sucked; I watched her fuck Connie.

We both smiled at each other.

Connie got animated, "Oh fuck, so close, pound my cunt, baby sis."

Jasmine ordered, "You two, come fuck beside us."

"Good idea," I nodded.

Jennifer stood up, walked the few feet to her sisters and got on all fours right beside her big titted sister. Man I wanted to squeeze those tits. Both Jasmine and Jennifer had tiny tits, but Connie's were voluptuous. I wondered what it would be like to cup them in my hands, to fuck them... something I had never done with a woman before.

I moved behind Jennifer and slid into her cunt.

To my surprise, she whined, "I thought you were going to fuck my ass."

"Got to get some pussy lube first," I responded. When I fucked Jasmine's ass, I used excessive amounts of lube, but for Jennifer, unless she asked for it, I was going to just slam into her. I wanted to make the diva an ass slut.

And she, apparently, was ready to be an ass slut, as she moaned, "Just slam it in my asshole, stud."

Jasmine added, "Yes, baby, ream my sister's shit hole."

Hearing my wife talk so dirty only enhanced my desire to pound Jennifer's ass and after a couple more hard strokes, I pulled out and slid my cock into her ass.

"Oh God," Jennifer moaned, as I widened her back door.

"Fuck, I'm coming," Connie screamed.

"You want it in the ass, too?" Jasmine asked.

"Yes," Connie responded weakly, as her body trembled from the orgasm cascading through her.

"So fucking big," Jennifer announced to all.

Jasmine added, "I told you, his cock is fucking huge back there.

"Oh fuck," Connie said, as Jasmine slid the cock into her ass.

"Fucking crazy," I said, as I watched my cock disappear completely.

"Nice picture you sent," Jasmine said.

"I thought you would like it," I replied, "that load was supposed to be for you."

"It's good to share," Jasmine responded, with a wide smile.

"I couldn't agree more," I nodded, as I began slowly fucking Jennifer's ass.

Jennifer moaned, "Right now, he's mine."

"I want him too," Connie said, looking back at me.

"I'm only one man," I joked.

"Then you better pace yourself," Connie said firmly. "Because that cock is fucking me tonight too."

"If I have to," I joked, like I had earlier.

"You do," all three sisters said in unison.

I fucked Jennifer for another minute or two, before I ordered, "Both of you, on either side of your sister's ass."

As I hoped, both obeyed.

I then pulled out and shoved my cock in Connie's mouth... the idea of watching Connie suck my cock that was just in her sister's ass was too hot not to do.

Jennifer demanded, "Get that cock back in my ass."

I slapped her ass hard and asked, "Who's in charge here?"

"You are," she sighed.

"I am, what?" I asked, slapping her ass again, as Connie bobbed on my cock furiously.

"You are, Master," Jennifer corrected.

"Good, slut," I said, pulling out of Connie's mouth and slamming back into Jennifer's ass, this time shifting to deep hard thrusts.

"Oh yessssss," Jennifer moaned, "fuck my ass in front of your wife."

Jasmine added, "Ream her asshole, baby. The slut needs a good ass fucking."

Connie added, "Yes, this could definitely be a good story to write."

Jennifer moaned, as I slammed into her hard, "Yes, I bet your readers would love to read this story."

"Readers?" I asked, suddenly confused.

"He still doesn't know?" Connie asked.

"Know what?" I asked.

Jasmine sighed heavily, a look of guilt suddenly spreading over her face. Finally she said, "You know you're gone a lot."

"I know," I nodded, as I watched Connie get on all fours.

"Come fuck my ass too, Harold," Connie said, offering her wide booty.

Jennifer protested, "No, keep fucking me."

Yet, Connie's ass was too good to resist, and I pulled out of Jennifer and moved behind Connie.

Putting my hands on her hips, I positioned my cock at her ass and slid it in.

"Holy fuck," Connie screamed, "it's so much bigger than our toys."

"That's what I said," Jasmine added.

"And so much better," Jennifer added, as she remained in position.

"So, readers?" I asked.

"I write porn," Jasmine bluntly said.

"What?" I asked, even though I heard her. This yet another surprise in this strangest night of my life.

Jennifer added, "Yes, she is the most popular erotica writer on the most popular online erotica website."

"You're not serious," I asked, as my cock filled Connie's ass.

"You're gone a lot," Jasmine said.

"And when I'm gone you write porn?" I asked, my cock lodged deep in Connie's booty.

"And in line at the grocery store," Jennifer added.

"Shut up," Jasmine said, as she looked at me feeling guilty.

"What site?" I asked.

"Literotica," she answered.

"That's the site I read when I'm at the hotel," I admitted, not moving.

Jennifer quipped, "Maybe you jerk off to your wife's stories."

Jasmine's face was beet red.

"How long have you been doing this?" I asked.

"About four years," she answered.

"Four years," I repeated. "You've been writing porn for four years?"

"And a bit," she added.

"And I had no clue," I said.

"You are not the most observant guy in the world," Jasmine pointed out.

"Yes, you didn't know your wife has been eating pussy for months," Jennifer added.

Suddenly, I knew. I knew almost without a doubt who she was online. I had indeed read many of her stories. I asked, "Is your handle silk stockings something?"

She nodded.

"Wow," I said.

"Are you going to fuck me?" Connie asked.