A Surprise for Daddy

Story Info
Mother and daughter keep father from going astray.
7.1k words
257.1k
127
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ronnie11
ronnie11
1,475 Followers

It probably happens to every teenage girl at some point in her life, for me it just happened a few minutes ago. Getting up to go pee, I bumped into my father as he was coming out of the bathroom after taking a shower. There is nothing new about that but what made it different this time was the fact that his dick was straining his boxers, the bulge was enormous and I could not take my eyes off it.

Needless to say, there was that awkward moment as we both just looked at each other and tried to pretend nothing was out of the ordinary. Sitting on the toilet peeing, I realize that mom is going to be in for a rather exciting night from the size of daddy's dick. They were probably fucking right now, a thought that is just making me so horny.

As strange as it may sound, sitting here I have become aware just how turned on I'm getting. The sight of that big dick bulging is driving me crazy, my pussy is already wet and I just can't get the thought of that big dick fucking my mother out of my head. I could picture her pussy taking each stroke as she moans with pleasure, letting that big dick pump her until it shoots its creamy load into her.

Do I go back to my room and get myself off or maybe be a little naughty and ease drop on them. I can't believe how big his dick is, mom must love having that thing sliding in and out of her, and I know I would.

Opening the door, I listen as my ears strained to hear any noises coming from their bedroom. I have to be quiet, can I do this? My pussy tells me all I need to know, Christ my heart is beating so fucking loud, they will probably hear it through the door.

"Please daddy, fuck my tight little pussy," I hear my mother say.

Did she just say that, did I really hear what I think I heard? I'm stunned and yet I can't move either, I hear her moaning as my father fucks her for what seems like hours. I can't take it any more; I need to cum, sliding my panties down my legs and kicking them aside, now my fingers can make my pussy scream. Rubbing myself harder, I can feel a climax unlike any I ever experienced approaching, the more I hear them talk about me the more turned I'm getting.

I'm so fucking close, just a little more and I'll cum. This is too much; I'm actually getting off listening to my parents fuck. No, listening to my mother make believe she's me and daddy is actually fucking me, sliding that big cock in and out of me until he shoots all that thick cream deep inside me. I'm so horny now I'd let him if they caught me, please daddy, open the door and you can fuck me with that big cock of your's.

"C'mon Sara, suck daddy's cock, suck all my cum into your mouth." I hear him say next.

Just the thought of having him shoot all that white sticky cum in my mouth is driving me insane. I try to picture what it would taste like; I'd suck it all down and let him see me with my mouth full as I swallow all of it down my throat. Mom is probably licking his dick right now as it shoots into her mouth, I wonder if she swallows or just lets it shoot on her lips.

I have to get off now, my fingers feverishly rub my clit, and I need it now. I'm too hot not to get off. It's coming now, almost there just a second or two more.

"She has your legs and that tight little ass too, I wonder if her pussy is as tight as your's?" I hear my father ask my mother.

This orgasm is absolutely best I've ever had, nothing comes even close to this one. Hearing daddy talk about my pussy just put me over the edge; I still can't believe how good it was. I have to relax for a minute and just unwind, my legs are still shaking, that was incredible.

"You ever notice how she just wears that little T-shirt around the house?" I hear daddy ask mom.

She's right, I do wear it so short, I wondered if they ever noticed. I know I have nice legs and a cute butt and just thought teasing daddy a little would be fun. Now, listening to them I feel like I'm so naughty.

"She's teasing you with those long legs and keeping that little pussy just out of reach. Remember that movie Taboo where the daughter comes in and fucks her father as her mother just lays there sleeping?" Mom asks him.

"Do I ever, can you imagine Sara sliding that tight little pussy down my cock with you just sleeping away." Daddy says.

"She's eighteen now and if that's what she wants to do, I'm not against it. That movie always intrigued me, to see that big dick sliding in and out of her as she begs for you to cum, I'm getting hot again." Mom says.

She's getting hot again; I feel my pussy starting to throb too. Oh my god, I have to get a hold of that movie and watch what they're talking about. These two really do have a kinky side to them and I think I'm just as bad.

I can feel myself panicking as I hear mom ask daddy if he wants a glass of water. I run as fast as I can back to my bedroom and jump into bed like a mischievous toddler, Jesus, they must have heard me running. My fingers find my clit and all I want to do now is just cum, that's all.

I needed that one, twice in one night too, that's a record for me. All I can think about is how they were talking about me, so what if they role-play about me, the fact they are still fucking like rabbits in their early forties means they are doing something right. With a dick the size I saw, mom is lucky to get fucked and if she has to bend the rules a little-who care, I don't.

Waking up, I cannot believe how good I slept; guess having a super orgasm has its benefits. Then it hits me, I realize I am not wearing any panties, I remembered taking them off last night and I forgot to pick them up when I was trying not to get caught by mom.

Walking out into the hallway, my heart freezes as I see my thong lying right where I left it. They know, they have to know I was standing outside their room last night. They also know why I took them off too, I don't know why but it just excites me so much being aware that I got caught.

Picking up the thong, I notice the stain; I just know some how that daddy shot cum all over my panties. They must have gone at it again after mom found them on the floor, twice in one night, not bad. Daddy had two cum shots and so did I; I would have loved to have seen his dick shooting all that cum into my panties.

My heart starts racing as I take every thing in, this is so exciting. One little accident and I'm being driven wild picturing my father jerking off on my panties. Or did mom jerk him off? Maybe she stroked him until he shot all that cum out of that big dick, or did she jerk him off with his cock in my panties? This cannot be happening, can it?

I have to admit that looking at my father, I know why mom loves to fuck him, he looks just like the guy in the McGiver series. At forty-one even some of my friends wouldn't mind fucking him, he looks like some of the teachers we have. I bet if he wasn't my father, they would give him all the pussy he would ever hope for.

Mom and I are built pretty much the same too; she just has about ten pounds on me. Considering that I am only eighteen and she's thirty-nine, I think she has a fantastic body for her age. We're both tall and slim with small boobs, our cute little asses always seems to make men take a second look when we walk in the Mall. I'd tease her how she looks more like my older sister than my mother. Our jet-black hair tied in ponytails always draws attention, I think guys like to fantasize about fucking young girls and that ponytail look we have only adds to it.

Walking into the kitchen, I can just sense a difference in the room, I can't explain it but I can feel it. Mom just smiles at me and keeps reading her laptop, that smile was different some how, I don't know how but it was.

"Sleep good?" She asks me.

Just the way she is looking at me is different, I can feel it. This can't be my imagination, can it? Am I so over sexed from last night that every thing is being viewed through those eyes? I then realize that here I'm standing in the kitchen with my little T-shirt on and no panties. Can she tell my pussy is soaking right now? Why am I so excited, I can't under stand what is going on.

"I was thinking of going to the Mall, interested?" She asks.

I feel her eyes on my body like I never felt before, my naked thighs barely covered by the T-shirt. My nipples ache and my pussy lets its juices trickle down my thighs, I feel like a mouse being looked at by a hawk who takes in every detail. She instantly looks at my thighs, she knows I'm creaming right in front of her, but why? Why am I so excited and in front of my own mother, no less.

My own mother is checking me out, I can tell. Not like a lesbo but one woman checking out how attractive another one is. This is so new to me and yet I'm about to cum if I could only let my fingers go down and take care of me. I wonder if other girls have gone through this.

"Let me take a quick shower and then we can go." I finally answer her.

Walking in the Mall, we look like sisters in our black jeans and hair tied in ponytails. It's obvious from the looks we are getting that we are very popular with all the guys who turn there heads to get a glimpse of us as we walk by them. Doesn't matter the age either, my age or daddy's, they all look at the two hot brunettes walking past them.

Slowly, I begin to get more comfortable being with my mother this way. It's different though, almost like we are equals, the way she talks to me is not like a parent to a child. I kind of like it, another side of her that I have never seen before.

"Every one of those guys just wants to fuck us; you know I'm right too." She says as we slowly stroll through the Mall.

She has never ever said anything like that before, I like it, I like it a lot. It's like she is accepting me as an equal confiding in me her thoughts. Not restricted by rules that mother's can't cross, now it's different.

Browsing through Victoria's Secrets, she picks up a thong and says," I owe you one, daddy shot so much cum on your's last night that you might not be able to get the stain out."

Oh My God, did she just say that, am I losing my mind. I can feel that ache starting to take over my pussy again. This whole thing is driving me wild, yesterday I was the typical eighteen year-old girl and today I feel like a sex kitten on steroids. And loving it too!

Having watched all those episodes of Sex and the City I just feel like why can't girls enjoys sex too. Every time I jerked Tommy off, (my old boyfriend) seeing that cum shoot out of his dick just drove me crazy. I like to watch guys cum, now I can even picture daddy shooting into my thong, outrageous!

"I love it when a guy cums, seeing all that thick white cream shoot out of their dicks is just so exciting. If I could do it as a part time job, I would." I say.

Did I just say that? And to my mother no less, what the hell was I thinking. I do like it when guys cum but did I have to tell my mother. When I was dating Tommy, just jerking him off was so exciting for me. Seeing how far he could shoot was a game we played and I loved it when he shot all over my face.

"I know what you mean, I can always tell when daddy is about to cum and it excites me every time I see it. First, he tenses his thighs, and then closes his eyes as I start pumping him faster, unless I'm giving him a blowjob and then it just happens. Watching his dick spit all that cum just thrills me, maybe we both can get part time jobs jerking guys off together." She tells me.

Can this be happening? Am I dreaming and going to a wake having an orgasm, how could all this start by one little accident. The thing is that I love hearing my mother talk about jerking daddy off and even giving him a blowjob. I'm soaked already and I bet she is too.

"I have an idea, lets go to the VIP, you're eighteen now and I'll tell them you're my little sister if they ask." She tells me.

VIP, I always wanted to go in there and now I'm going with my mother, make that big sister. I feel like my head is spinning and my pussy is soaking my panties, I hope no one can notice. God, I am so excited.

I always wondered what it would be like and here it is, clean and bright, not at all what I imagined. Guess, I pictured some place dark and seedy, even the employees are just ordinary kids just a little older than I am.

Oh My God, dildos and vibrators and cock rings, I can't believe what I'm seeing. I wonder what it would feel like to actually stick a vibrator inside me, would I cum even better than last night. I am too embarrassed to even ask Mom about any of this stuff.

"Honey, I have a whole drawer full of these things. I think it's about time that maybe you and I might start sharing some toys. I have a vibrator that will knock your socks off." She whispers to me.

Just looking at the DVD's covers, I feel light headed, big dicks shooting cum all over girls that look just like me. Their assholes stretched wide open with a monster cock stuffed all the way in their little asses. I thought just getting fucked the regular way would be fun, I wonder if it would hurt going in my ass?

"That takes a little bit of getting used to it but once you do you'll want to do it all the time." Mom says looking at the girl with her ass stretched wide open.

Daddy fucks her in the ass too, I never ever thought about how hot they are, what else do they do? Do all my friends' parents have a sex life like they do, I wonder. I'm just so freaking horny right now, I need relief.

"Any movie you would like to rent?" Mom asks me.

"Taboo." My lips instantly say.

"Good pick and a nice plot too." Is all she replies.

Sitting at TGIF's with a new thong and XXX DVD in my purse, I still wonder if I'm dreaming. So much has happened in just a few hours, can it all be real. I can't call my any of my friends because if I'm not dreaming, this could be disastrous. The fact that I am so excited and soaking in my jeans tells me it can't be that bad.

"You notice how all the girls in those movies shave their pussy?" Mom asks me.

Shaves their pussy, did my mother actually say that to me. I have to get past this hang up about I'm a little kid, she wouldn't say pussy if she didn't think I was ready for being on another level.

"A lot of the girls at school do it to; I think they all want to be little porn stars at heart." I answer her.

"I trim mine; daddy likes it with a little fur on it too, especially when he shoots all that cum on me. It looks just like whipped cream on an Oreo cookie; I love it when he rubs it all in with his dick. Then I straddle his face and make him lick my pussy clean, just like a kitten with a saucer of milk." She tells me.

Thank God, we are sitting alone in the corner; I would be so embarrassed if anyone could hear what she is telling me. She actually makes daddy lick his own cum out of her, do guys do that? I guess he does, maybe because it's his own cum makes it possible. I wouldn't mind seeing that. I wouldn't mind having him actually do it to me either.

I have to start being as explicit as she is, I can feel that tension between us building. But what do I say? I need a common idea or thought, I got it, and this will be just what will work.

"It doesn't gross him out eating his own cum?" I ask.

"The first time he put up a fight but after that he's into it as much as I am. When he cums in my mouth, sometimes I hold it all in and then I kiss him and our tongues lick each others mouths clean, I get so excited doing it to him." She tells me.

"I think they call that snow balling or something like it, you two are so bad and horny all the time. I can tell the way daddy looks at me in my T-shirt that he would like to see my pussy. I bet that helps you're sex life too." I say sheepishly.

There, I said it and I hope I am not in trouble, why would I be though; she is the one who keeps bringing up pussy and sex. The sound of my heart feels like it keeps getting louder, I am scared and excited all at the same time; I love what we are doing.

"Well, you walk around with those gorgeous legs and your little ass almost showing, what do you expect. Of course he would love to see it, actually I would too." She says.

She's right, I do love teasing him, and I love just watching him mow the grass in his shorts. His strong arms and legs just drive me wild. Do other daughters have this same problem, I wonder.

"I think maybe daddy should tease you a little." She says almost reading my mind.

Driving home, my brain tries to digest everything that I have just learned from mom. I guess ignorance is bliss, just because their marriage seems so good, I never thought there could be problems, now I know a lot more than I ever could imagine.

Daddy is a manger of a sales department that is made up of all women. The temptations are obvious and mom learned early on that too keep daddy from straying, keeping that big dick of his just fucking her pussy was a constant challenge. The fact that she loves getting screwed helps but the insecurity of having all those women possibly a threat to our family is emotionally draining too.

She let me know that a few weeks ago, she just happened to stop in to see him and she noticed a new girl. A twenty-two year old named Janet, long legs and a tight little butt, just like I have, she casually mentioned. Listening to her describe watching Janet flirting with daddy quickly made me as fearful of Janet as mom is. A feeling of a threat to our family in the form of a petite redhead has my head swirling while I also am so sexually turned on at the same time thinking about what has gone on in the last hours.

What to do next, that is the question. The feeling between my legs is un-like any I have ever experienced; it's no coincidence that the taboo nature of it all is the driving force. Just thinking of that big cock-fucking mom is making my own desires go out of control; I know what I want but just haven't said it aloud to myself. I want that big cock fucking me too, I don't know why but just the thought of being stretched wide open by my own father is intoxicating to me. Even more, having mom watching it just adds to my ecstasy.

In what seems like hours of though but in reality only a few minutes have gone by, I know what I have to do. I know what mom and I both have to do for the good of our family. My pussy is screaming just thinking about what she is going to happen to her, stretched wide open and filled with thick white cream.

"Well, I heard daddy say last night that the movie Taboo really excites him, maybe the answer to Janet is to keep that big dick of his so busy at home, he won't have anything left for anyone else." I say to mom.

"I was hoping you would see it that way." She replies as she squeezes my hand. Then adds, "Honey, that dick will having you begging for more every time it fucks you, believe me."

***

"Why don't you go take your shower and just come out of the bathroom naked, let her see that big dick of your's sticking straight out. She teases you with that short nightshirt, so tease her back. Get that little pussy of hers soaking, I'll bet you might be surprised by what happens. Maybe, she'll slide that tight little pussy down that big dick of your's, just like in Taboo. "Karen says to me.

Hearing my own wife talk about showing my dick to our daughter has me literally shaking with excitement. Is it so wrong? How many other fathers struggle with the same temptation as I am having? Karen actually encouraging me to look at Sara not as our daughter but as a sex kitten who is driving me crazy with that short nightshirt just incites my desires even more. Those long legs and little ass are driving me crazy, the fact my wife encourages me just adds to the eroticism and giving me permission at the same time.

We always had a great sex life before but now it's outrageous, we're fucking like we did when we were eighteen. Not only that but some how Sara has been brought into it too. I guess they both noticed my looking at her when she is just wearing that skimpy T-shirt. How can I not look at those long legs and tight little ass, it must happen to other fathers too. I even think now it's on purpose like Karen says.

ronnie11
ronnie11
1,475 Followers
12