A Surprise for Daddy

Story Info
Kitten has a bad dream, Daddy makes it better.
1.3k words
4.28
38.8k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Kitten is stirring in the night, waking Daddy. A few anguished moans and Daddy decides to wake her. "Kitten, wake up. I think you were having a bad dream," he whispers.

"Mhmm," Kitten moans as she slowly wakes and hugs into him.

Daddy reaches down for a diaper check to find that she's soaked, "I think Kitten needs a change. I'll be right back."

As Daddy returns to the bedroom he finds his little Kitten ready for changing, she's already started to remove her pull-up herself. "Kitten, let Daddy do that for you," he says softly while padding across the room. "I'm gonna switch the lamp on kitten - close your eyes."

Kitten covers her eyes with her hands to hide from the light and lets out a little whimper to show her disapproval.

As Daddy tears the sides and opens the pull-up he gets a surprise. "Kitten, did you shave your Princess parts for Daddy?"

Kitten giggles. 'Yes Daddy," and blushes.

"Let's get you cleaned up then Daddy can take a closer look."

She looks so precious - nightie up around her waist and knees wide apart, the dim light enhancing the curve of her hips and thighs. Tracing a finger around her special place Daddy whispers, "So soft and smooth."

Kitten shivers at his touch and wants more as Daddy lightly kisses her mound. After softly kissing her labia he parts them with his tongue while Kitten is lifting her nightie to reach her breast. Teasing and pinching her right nipple with her left hand she reaches down with her right to run fingers through Daddy's hair.

"Would you like Daddy to push his finger inside you, Kitten?" He mutters under his breath.

"Yes Daddy, then I cans suck it after," Kitten replies.

Slowly inserting a finger into her already excited pussy Daddy kisses her exposed button, enticing a moan from Kitten.

"Mmm, Dadd..."

But Daddy quickly interrupts, "Shhh! I'm working." A few seconds later adding, "Don't make a sound or Daddy will fuck you hard with his fingers"

"H..hard Daddy," she whispers while looking into his eyes.

"I warned you," he says sharply, adding a second finger before roughly pushing them both all the way in. "Can you feel Daddy's big fingers inside you Kitten?" Juices running down to her bottom. Kitten nods then closes her eyes to focus on the intense pleasure all over her body.

Daddy rubs her slick little botty hole with his thumb before whispering, "Next time Kitten."

Now fucking her roughly with two fingers he growls. "Stroke Daddy's cock, I want to cum with you Kitten," all the while staring into her eyes. She grabs Daddy's free hand and pulls it to her throat, "You want to be gasping for breath while Daddy fucks you with his fingers? You want to cum Kitten?"

"Yes Daddy, please make me cum!" She moans loudly while stroking his cock faster.

"Such a dirty little Kitten, cum on Daddy's fingers," he spits with love and passion, Kitten squeezing tightly around his fingers when she cums. She doesn't even notice when Daddy spurts all over her Princess parts, she's already drifting back off to sleep.

"Let's get you cleaned up and into a fresh diaper little Kitten, then we can cuddle til the morning."

Chapter 2

Kitten woke from the most wonderful sleep to find one of Daddy's hands down the front of her pull-up and the other up her nightie caressing her breast.

"Mmmm, hi Daddy."

"Hi Kitten," while grinding his cock against her ass. "I was just checking you didn't need changing then... Well, you know." A little wiggle lets Daddy know she approves and she parts her legs just a little so Daddy can stroke the full length of her slit. He parts her moist lips and dips his middle finger in her entrance forcing a gasp from Kitten.

He removes his hand so he can take a taste of her juices but Kitten quickly grabs it and sucks his fingers. "Hey greedy! Grab your paci if you want to suck on something, Daddy wants to taste you."

As she leans over to get her paci off the bedside table she feels Daddy start to remove her pull-up, stopping just below her bottom. He rolls Kitten onto her front, lifting her hips to expose her little rosebud and smooth, moist, plump labia. Holding her ass cheeks in each hand he plants a kiss right on her butthole, Kitten giggling, "It ticklesh!"

"Kitten?"

"Yesh Daddy," she says looking over her shoulder.

"Your little bottom is so tight and I know it hurts when I put my finger in there."

"Mhmm! It hurtsh a lot Daddy!"

"So today we're going to start training you." He says while removing her nightie. "We'll buy lube and some buttplugs. Do you know what a buttplug is?"

"Erm, no Daddy"

"Well it's like a little dildo. We'll get some in different sizes to stretch your bottom out. Eventually Daddy will be able to fit his cock in there. Would you like that Kitten?"

"Umm. I'm not sure, won't it hurt?

"Well do you remember the first time I put my finger inside your princess parts? That hurt a little didn't it? But after a while you enjoyed my fingers and cock inside you, yes?"

"That'sh true. OK den, let'sh try it!"

"Good girl!" His cock painfully hard now at the thought of fucking that impossibly tight little ass.

Rolling her back onto her side and snuggling in behind her, Daddy pushed his cock against her moist hole and entered in one swift movement.

"Ungh!" Kitten moaned, sucking on her favourite paci.

"Shush Kitten, it's OK." Wrapping both arms around her, wanting to feel as much of her flesh against his as possible. "Can you feel Daddy's cock inside you?"

Giggling, "Yesh Daddy."

"We're gonna lie here as still as we can and try to make each other cum."

"What do you mean?"

"Well I know you can squeeze my cock with your princess parts."

"Like this?" Clenching tight around Daddy's cock.

"Mmmm! Just like that Kitten!" Trying hard to resist grabbing and fucking her like a ragdoll.

"And Daddy can also do this," an almost unperceivable movement as his hips grind his cock inside her.

"Oh Daddy, that feelsh amashing..."

*This isn't gonna last long* Daddy thought to himself.

What Daddy didn't know is that Kitten had been practicing this with her favourite dildo for the last few weeks. The rule was she couldn't cum without asking - nothing about practicing. So she spent hours a day with that rubber cock inside her, so much practice that she could even move it in and out enough to bring her to the brink of climax. But being a good little Kitten she never did.

"Are you ready Kitten?"

"Mhmm."

As Daddy began his grinding Kitten teased him with her new capability, gently massaging his cock with her Princess parts. Enjoying the wonderful feeling of her Daddy's warmth behind her, she decided this was the moment to show she could be in charge.

"Wow!" Is all he could say as Kitten showed off her new talents, gently pushing him out and inviting him back in. "Oh Kitten! That's... that's wonderful. How did you...?"

Kitten giggles to herself knowing that she can do this, or not do it, any time she wants. "Daddy? You likesh it?" Paci still in her mouth.

"Yes Kitten. Just... wait... Oh Kitten, you're amazing!"

"Wanna cum inside me, Daddy?" Feeling the overwhelming strength and power she has over him.

"Mhmm. I mean. Yes please Kitten." Correcting himself in the hope she doesn't stop.

As she feels Daddy begin to fuck into her she clamps down on his cock and feels the first spurt of cum inside her. As Daddy groans against her back she knows that she can make him cum any time she wants. When he's inside her pussy she's in control.

*What was Daddy saying about anal training?*