A Surprise for Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ronnie11
ronnie11
1,479 Followers

"I'm so hot just thinking about it, let me fuck that little box of your's. I need to it bad, let me have those lips suck my dick deep inside, please." I plead.

My cock is throbbing just thinking of coming out of the shower naked; Sara will get her first glimpse of my dick rock hard. Can I actually do it though? There's a part of me that feels it's not right to think of my own daughter this way. Yet, every time I see her in that nightshirt, my dick throbs with anticipation of what it would feel like to slide into that tight little hole of hers.

"Go take your shower and then I'll fuck you like you've never had it before. Maybe, a surprise too." She tells me.

A surprise, I wonder what she's up too, she's incredible in how she manipulates me with sex. I am not complaining but I never thought our sex life could get hotter than before and now it's steaming.

Jerking off on Sara's thong last night seems to have triggered something in Karen that I guess I never realized was there before. I do feel a little guilty but Sara reminds me of the new girl at work, my cock gets rock hard just thinking about the both of them. One is my daughter and the other is young enough that she could be my daughter too. Something about girls eighteen or so that lately drives me wild, Karen senses it too.

Rather than being angry, she seems to be fueling my fantasies, which only makes it more erotic. Having her hand pumping my cock as I scroll through pictures of young girls getting fucked on my computer just adds to my excitement.

Last week she subscribed to a site called Lovely Teen Movs and she's been pumping my dick every night since. The fact that she picked it out for me seems like a sexual fantasy come true, all those skinny teenagers spread wide open makes my dick rock hard every time I think about it.

The best part is the sex after with Karen; it's unbelievable how hot it's become since we have been doing our little game we play. I find the pictures and she jerks me off as she whispers in my ear what it would feel like if I actually were fucking all those girls who look just like Sara. Giving me permission to cum imagining what it would feel like to slide my cock into that tight little pussy of our own daughter.

I have always been faithful and although I might look at another woman, I have never been tempted. I love Karen too much to risk losing her and Sara. Yet, is it my imagination that since Karen caught Janet flirting with me a couple of weeks ago, our sex life has gone off the charts.

Having her jerk me off into Sara's panties may have been my fantasy but she actually brought it to reality. Telling me to walk out of the bathroom with a hard on, knowing Sara will probably be waiting out side the door just keeps my heart racing all the more. It's like she and Sara are conspiring to drive me crazy, thinking about fucking that tight little pussy Sara has waiting for me. The fact that I want it and Karen is pushing me, if Sara wants it too, what's the harm.

Christ, I'm lucky I didn't cum just soaping my dick. Is this really happening? Am I going to wake up and realize it has just been a dream, what a dream though. My cock feels like its going to explode, Karen certainly is going to get plowed tonight. God, she's hot and so is Sara, my cock is driving me crazy wanting to fuck her little pussy.

I wonder what is waiting for me on the other side of this door. Can I really walk out naked with my dick sticking straight out? Time to find out.

******************

All the girls look just like me, long legs and little asses; I can't believe mom actually subscribed to this site. Even more, I can't believe she told me how she jerks daddy off as he scrolls through pictures of these girls who look just like me. I am looking at pictures that make him cum, incredible.

I have to get myself so hot I will not be able to control myself, looking at these girls fucking is driving me crazy. Who would have ever thought that I would get off looking at porn? I just want to cum but I can't-not yet anyway.

Am I really going to do this? My pussy is screaming for that big dick, it doesn't care that it belongs to my father either. It just wants to be stretched wide open and filled with his cum. Don't waste it on my panties, fill me instead.

That's it fingers, rub my pussy and get me so fucking hot I won't be able to stop. Make me feel like a little whore who just wants to fuck, even to fuck her own father. Just keep me on the verge of cumming, that's all I need right now. Just stay hot until I hear the shower shut off and then I'll tease him like he has never been teased.

"OH, I was wondering if you were done yet." I say trying not to stare at that big dick sticking straight out at me.

He's fucking huge, he has to be eight or nine inches at least, mom was right about that. I wonder if he is too big though, I don't care, before tonight is done my pussy is going to be stretched and filled with cum, my fathers cum at that.

Mom must shave him, his dick is gorgeous without any hair, and no hair on his balls either, just like the guys in the videos I just watched. I think it's so sexy not having hair down there, guess I didn't think guys do it too. I am so fucking hot right now; please fuck me with that big dick daddy.

The fact that I forgot to put my T-shirt on just hit me, my nipples are throbbing as is my pussy, I forgot I was naked but they didn't. Not just naked but naked in front of my father who happens to be standing three feet from me with a hard on. I don't care, look at me and drool with that big dick just begging to tear my pussy apart.

That's it; try to act casual as your daughter drives you wild with that big dick staring at her pussy. I know you want to slide it in me, spread me wide open and just fuck me until you cum, don't you daddy.

"I was just looking at that website mom joined; can you believe how all those girls look just like me?" I ask as I try to control myself from touching his dick.

I'm teasing you so bad and I really am enjoying it too, being naked in front of a man who's dick is throbbing is actually is driving me crazy. Not just any man either, my own father; come on daddy say something to me. Let me know how much my teasing is making your dick ache. Tell me you want to fuck me, don't be shy now, you jerked off on my panties last night, didn't you. Talk to me or I'm just going to keep teasing you.

"She shocked me when she started showing me the pictures and movies. All those young girls with their pussy's spread wide open just takes my breath away." He says to me.

Oh my God, talk dirty to me and I'll get on my knees and suck your cock right now. The best part about all of this is mom is the one pushing it, daddy is going to fuck me and she is going to be watching, unbelievable.

That's it, put your arms up and let me see those muscles bulging just like that big dick of your's. I love it when he poses like this, he must have caught me a hundred times looking at him this way. Now, he's naked and I don't have to imagine anymore what he looks like.

I can't take it anymore, why chitchat when we can be fucking, pump my pussy until I scream and cum a hundred times. I wonder what it will feel like to have that monster slide into me, Tommy's dick was small compared to this and he only lasted a minute or two. How long are you going to last daddy? I bet you will fuck me until I scream, let's do it now.

"You like looking at young girls with their pussy's being stretched wide open while they're being fucked, daddy." I whisper softly and seductively, as I know how.

My hand just seemed to move on it's own as my fingers gently wrap around his throbbing cock. He's a man and I'm a woman, well, a young woman but still I instinctively know what I'm doing. I am actually stroking my fathers cock and enjoying it too.

"All you little girls love to show guys you're pussy's, that's it baby, keeps stroking me." He moans.

Both my hands are wrapped around his dick, this is so cool, none of my friends would admit it but they would all love to be right now... I don't want him to cum, not like this anyway. I know what I want and my pussy knows too.

"I can't believe how big you are, will my little pussy be able handle all of it?" I ask him as I rub his cock and balls.

"C'mon baby, I'll fuck you like you've never imagined, mommy's going to watch that little pussy get stretched wide open." He whispers in my ear.

"Then fuck me, fuck me hard like those girls on the website." I almost shriek.

Lying on two pillows with my legs wide open, my heart races as I feel his cock rubbing my pussy. His dick is so big, can I really take it all inside me. That's it daddy, lay it on my stomach and show me how far it'll go inside me. It almost goes up to my belly button, it's so fat and long, can I really take it all the way inside of me? What if it hurts, what do I do then? A thousand fears but I want it too much to stop now.

"Fuck me daddy." I moan.

Its incredible watching as it slowly starts to go inside me; even my asshole is being stretched. A feeling I've never had before but that will come later-maybe. It's so big and I feel like a python that is gorging itself on this beautiful cock slowly filling me. No more concerns about the moral side of fucking my father, too late for that.

"Just relax baby, you'll get used to the size fast. You're little pussy just needs a little time to adjust." Mom reassures me.

"It's unbelievable, no wonder you love fucking so much, I could really get used to this every night." I moan as my pussy gets completely filled with daddy's cock.

He's going so slow and let my pussy adjust to being impaled by his hungry dick. Let me feel it all the way in me, make me scream when you bottom out. How will I know when you are all the way in, now I know.

"That's it, you're buried all the way in now, and I can feel you're balls on my ass. Fuck me hard daddy, make that big dick spread me wide open and just keep pumping me." I moan as I squirm with delight of being completely filled.

No shame or inhibitions now, I just want to be fucked. Tommy barely lasted a minute or two but this in incredible. That big dick slides all the way in and then all the way out, each stroke literally ripping me wide open. The feeling of having something so big pumping in and out of me is beyond what words I know how to express.

"Keep fucking me." I moan.

Watching my father and mother kiss passionately as his dick is pumping me just makes me even more insane. I'm going to let him kiss me after he cums; he'll suck me dry just like he does with mom. I bet neither one will ever think that I have already decided that is what I am going to do. I want to see him lick me clean as my pussy drains into his mouth.

"Fuck her hard Jack; is that little pussy as tight as you thought it would be?" Mom teases him.

"Come and find out how it tastes you slut." Daddy tells her.

I almost feel regret as he slides out of me; my pussy is on fire as I watch my mothers lips start to slide up and down the giant cock. She sucks the entire length, her tongue licking all the juice from my pussy into her mouth. I know I am going to do the same when daddy fucks her. I wonder what it tastes like.

Watching her hand move up and down as she blows him, I start to feel a sense of panic. I want his cum in me, you have it all the time but I want it now. Don't deprive me of my prize; I want that dick to shoot its reward deep inside me.

"Time to cum honey, let me see you fill that little pussy with cream." Mom says.

"Shoot deep inside me, make that big dick explode. " I moan as he starts fucking me faster and faster.

I can't take it anymore; he's driving me crazy as he just keeps pumping me. Tommy would have been through along time ago but daddy just seems to be able to last so long. What do I care, I should have been fucking him along time ago if I knew this is how he would screw me.

"Honey, rub my balls." Daddy moans.

"That's it baby, fuck that little pussy hard and fill her with cum and then we can watch it drip out of her. Fuck her hard Jack; make her scream like a little whore. Can you feel that tight little hole begging for you're cum." Mom says.

I'm shocked and excited all at the same time; I guess hearing mom talk that way is so out of character for her but this is the other side of her. This side is the one she always hid from me, who would have thought these two could be so hot.

"C'mon Jack, fuck me and empty those big balls deep inside me. I want that white thick sticky cum deep inside me. Fuck me harder Jack." I moan aloud as he starts pumping me furiously.

I know he has to be close, how long can he keep fucking me like this. Each thrust seems to go so deep, my lips wrap tightly around his shaft as he assaults me stroke after stroke. I could really get used to being fucked like this all the time.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming." Daddy moans.

Relief, I can't believe how I feel, my thighs are shaking. If it was just the fact I just got my brains fucked out by a guy with a big dick that would be great by itself. The reality of that big dick belongs to my own father is so exciting, add to that that mom just watches us fucking like rabbits and really planned the whole thing is unbelievable.

That's it, stroke me slowly and fill me with cum, you have a surprise coming in a bout a minute so enjoy my pussy for now. Let it lap up all your cum, that big dick has found a new friend who needs attention-a lot of attention at that.

"My turn to cum Jack, suck all that cum out of me and make me cum too." I whisper just loud enough for both of them to hear.

I don't know why but calling him by his first name just turns me on so much, like I'm an equal. An equal that loves to fuck, I think we're all going to have some fun together.

"OK baby, suck all that cream out of her." Mom says.

I feel like a little rag doll as he pulls me up and he lies down on his back. My thighs straddle his face as I look down and watch his mouth lock onto my lips. This is unbelievable, my own father is licking my cunt as his own cum drips out of me. Taboo never had this happen, I wonder how many men really like eating their own cum.

"Make me cum daddy, I need to cum I'm so turned on right now." I moan.

He knows what he is doing; my pussy is on fire as he keeps his mouth locked in a kiss with my pussy lips. I love this feeling of being of being so turned on; everything seems to be happening in slow motion too. Is this what sex is really supposed to be like?

"Make her cum Jack." I hear mom say.

Is she still here? I'm so turned on I forgot she was still watching us. She is fantastic in how she manipulated daddy and me into fucking. I don't care about the circumstances either of why but just thankful that she did it.

"Is daddy going to fuck mommy and let me watch that big dick split her wide open?" I ask them both.

Now my turn to cum, his tongue is raving my clit like it's never been before. Poor Tommy used to try to make me cum but he just didn't know how. Daddy doesn't have that problem though; his tongue just keeps getting me closer and closer.

"I'm almost there Jack, suck my pussy, please don't stop..." I scream out as the waves of pleasure start to over take me.

I'm literally shaking as I cum, never have I felt so much excitement as I do right now. Sex is supposed to be this way and from now on, I want it as much as I can get it.

"Did daddy like sucking Sara's little pussy?" I tease him as I lay down between them.

"Baby, this is just the beginning." He responds.

ronnie11
ronnie11
1,479 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Awesome!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
lucky daddy

Your story kept me hard all the way !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
"Cream" of the Crop Erotic Story

In order I like stories that involve (1) brother-in-law and sister-in-law (2) brother and sister (3) mother and son (4) dad and daughter (5) cousins (6) aunt and nephew (7) neighbors (8) others. In category (4) this is at the top. Good fantasy tale. Well written. A few grammatical errors...but nothing to be overly concerned about. It kept me glued to the last drop...I mean, word. Another winner for ronnie11.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
all round

if any incest is feasable, this one is the pleasure of all of them : mom, daughter and dad; moreover they get what they are awaiting. D

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ahh Yes!!

Ahhh, Very well written as a daughter fucks her Dad with her Mom watching and helping! Great story! It is great sex when as a father you can fuck your own daughters as their Mom looks on!!! I lock fucking my daughters and I love it more when their dearest Mother is right there with us as we fuck!!!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Eavesdropping Daughter Daughter discovers her parents' fantasies about her.in Incest/Taboo
The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
The Anonymous & The Curious Father submits to curious game for daughter's slumber party.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories