A Surprise For Ellie

Story Info
Ted reveals to his wife that he is bi.
1.3k words
4.1
46.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellie and I were married four years ago. She was 29 and I was 32. We now have a daughter who is two and a son who is three. We are very happy in our marriage and have had a good sex life up to now. Now, it isn't good, it's great! A few months ago, during a hot session of lovemaking I confessed to her that I was bi. We started off watching a movie that I had rented for the purpose. The kids were at her mother's house and we had the evening to ourselves. The movie started off with a couple fucking away and gradually led to the girl making it with another girl. That was hot enough, but then there was a scene where one guy was sucking another guy's cock. I saw an immediate change in Ellie's attitude.

She said, "Oh, wow, I've never seen two guys getting it on before. That is hot!"

Surprised to hear her say that, I asked, "Does that turn you on?"

"Oh, yes," she said. "I don't know why, but it gets my juices running."

This was a surprise to me. We had always had good sex, but it was always straight. We did oral sex and tried many different positions and even once she asked me to give her anal, but that was as far as we went.

After the movie we went to bed and Ellie was hot as a firecracker. She sucked me like I was the last cock on earth. She came three times while I fucked her and still wanted more.

"What got into you?" I asked when we cooled down.

"It was watching those two guys having sex, I guess. That was real hot."

"Guy-on-guy sex really turns you on?"

"Well, you get turned on watching a movie with girl-on-girl don't you?"

"Yeah, I do, but you went out of your tree!"

"Oh, I know I did. I never expected to feel like that. Will you rent some more movies like that?"

"Sure," I said, and added, "It turned me on too."

"Really? Have you ever been with a guy?

"Yes," I said.

"Wow! Tell me about it. Was it recently? Have you done it more than once?"

Feeling relieved, I knew I could tell all. "It's been recently and it's been more than once. I've been bi since I was 16," I revealed.

"Oh, my! I never suspected. You are so masculine. You certainly aren't gay."

"No sweet, I'm not gay. I'm just a horny bastard. I love to suck cock and eat pussy. I like to fuck and be fucked. There, you know it all."

"No I don't. I want to know every detail. What exactly did you do? Do I know any of these guys?"

"There has been many in the past, but there's been only one since we've been married. And, as for what exactly do I do, I suck, I fuck, I get sucked and I get fucked. Sometimes there's a little water sports involved, but I'll tell you about that later."

"OK, so who is this guy you play around with when I'm gone?"

I hesitated.

"Come on," Ellie said. "I'll get it out of you, you know that. Oh, I'm so excited about this."

"I don't think he would want me to tell you," I said. "I'll have to ask him first."

"Oh, shit. I can't wait. Call him up and ask him if you can tell me. I'll go down to the kitchen and make coffee for tomorrow."

"And pick up the kitchen phone," I said.

"I promise I won't do that," she said. "Eventually I'll get it out of you anyway, if I have to follow you around."

She got up and padded down stairs and I picked up the phone. After the third ring, I heard, "Hello."

"Hi Ernie," I said, "It's Ted."

"Hi Ted. I didn't expect to hear from you so soon after last night."

"Something's come up Ern. Ellie and I just watched an X-rated movie and there was a scene it where two guys were fucking. It turned her on so much that she asked me if I ever did it. I told her what you already know, that I've been bi for a long time. She wouldn't leave it alone and asked me who I was sucking and fucking. I didn't tell her Ern, but she will get it out of me. Can I have your permission to tell who you are?"

"You say she is really turned on with this?"

"Yes, she is."

"How do you think she will feel when you tell her that you're having sex with her married brother?"

"I don't know Ernie. I'm asking you if it's OK for me to tell her."

"Yeah, Ted. Tell her. Like you say, she will get it out of you anyway. Call me tomorrow and tell me how it went."

I called Ellie. "You can come up now," I said. She came running up the stairs.

"Well, did you ask him?"

"Yes, and he said it's OK for me to ‘take him out of the closet' for you"

"Oh goody," she squealed. "Tell me who it is."

"I will, but first I want to eat you," I said.

"Well, I'm anxious to know, but I'd never turn down an offer like that."

She quickly removed her robe, climbed on the bed and spread her lovely legs. Her pussy was dripping.

I moved over her. "Open your cunt lips with your fingers," I said.

She did and I saw my own cum beginning to ooze out of her. I came closer and looked into her open pussy. I could see a puddle of my cum laying there just inside of her vagina. At first I just tickled her clitoris with the tip of my tongue. She squealed and shoved her cunt up to my face. Even without seeing the cum, I could tell she had just been fucked by the aroma. I sniffed and enjoyed it. Then, I got right into it. I opened my mouth and began licking from the bottom near her ass all the way to her clit, drinking in her juices and my seed. She is so delicious!

Ellie groaned and shoved her ass up in the air, enjoying the sensation of my eager tongue as I lapped up my own and her juices.

"Oh, Ted," she breathed, "You are so good at that, I'm surprised you like to suck a cock too."

I continued devouring her throbbing pussy, drinking in all my seed and licking her clean. I just love fur pies, and especially cream pies! I knew she was going to cum when she grabbed my head in both her hands and urged my tongue deeper into her cunt. I pulled away. I know, it was a dirty trick, but I had to do it this way.

She screamed, "I was almost there you bastard. Why did you stop?"

She was so hot she was shaking. "You want to know who my suck buddy is. It's your brother Ernie." She was speechless. Her mouth dropped open but she was still shaking with lust.

"Eat me you son-of-a bitch," she said as she pulled my head down and mashed her cunt in my face.

It took only seconds for her to cum. Her body shook with her orgasm. She bumped her pelvis up against my face time and time again as she came and came. Finally she began to relax.

Ellie lovingly patted me on my head. "Good boy love," she said. "That's the best cum I've had in a long time. You are so good at that. Are you that good at sucking my brother's cock?"

"He says I'm great," I said. Then I pulled her head to my crotch. My erection had returned by that time. Ellie was a good cocksucker (not as good as her brother though). She deep throated me several times and I shot my seed down her throat. She licked me clean.

In the next story brother meets sister. I enjoy corresponding with my readers. Feel free to write.