A Surprise For His Slave

Story Info
She heard the whistle of the cane cutting through the air.
5.1k words
4.62
32.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There I was, kneeling in the corner, on my little mat of rice. Hands neatly folded behind in the small of my back. He admired his handy work from the cane having left my bottom with three crimson stripes. My punishment for my brattiness while preparing the appetizers. Something about what he thought was appropriate, and I thought that his choice was better suited for a football game. Alas, I have three stripes, will have spent 15 minutes in the corner, and we will be nibbling on pizza rolls and shrimp.

I sneak a glance back to look at the clock, 5 minutes left. My knees feel as though I have been down here for at least half an hour, I'm sure there are a few grains of rice that have permanently imbedded themselves under my skin. It seems with age, it has become a bit more difficult to take this punishment. Staring at the paint I think it time for a fresh coat, something deeper would be nice.

"You're not watching the clock, now are you girl?" Startled that he was behind me, I realize, I'm busted. "That just wouldn't be acceptable right girl?" My head drops and I'm not looking at the floor as I know that is totally a rhetorical question. Why did I look, why did I look, why oh why did I look "I think we'll have to tag another 5 minutes on for peeking at the clock with your nose touching as well. Now that means that you are running the risk of being in the corner when our company arrives. I can be nice and offer you an alternative, perhaps 10 more strokes of the cane?" He so knows how much I dislike the cane, the bite, the sting, and when it's a punishment, they aren't what one would term light strokes, but the humiliation of being in the corner when Sir James and Theresa arrive is more than I can bear.

"Master, permission to speak please?"

"What would you like to say?"

"Master, I am very, very sorry for arguing with you about the appetizers, also, I am sorry for peeking at the clock, I should known better. Please, this girl would prefer the ten strokes of the cane, rather than the 5 extra minutes please Sir, she begs for the strokes."

He laughed, he was in good spirits today. "You got it girlie, crawl and go get my cane, be quick about it, I think I hear the car pulling up."

Quickly I crawled over to the dining room table to retrieve Master's cane. My heart was racing, I had never been punished in front of others, and I did not want to start now. My knees felt bruised as I crawled on them, I am positive there were grains stuck in the skin. Cane in between my teeth, I made my way back to Master who was leaning up against the counter watching with a huge grin on his face. He absolutely loved all this. Thank goodness he adored my playfulness, he had always said, he was never interested in a doormat.

The counter divided the kitchen and the living room. It had four bar chairs pulled up to it. It was the perfect place to hang out with guests either nibbling on appetizers or just having a drink and talking. Sometimes it was just when Master wanted to sit back and talk with me while I was working in the kitchen, be it making dinner, or cleaning up afterwards. It had also been used a few times while playing. One time, Master had me bound and gagged up there, while he prepared dinner. Every once in awhile he would come over and torture me some with the vibrator, or use the wooden spoon he had in his hand. All, just some of the excitement we've had over the years together.

Taking the cane from my mouth and placed it on the counter. Taking hold of my collar gently pulled me up to my feet. In one fluid motion he had me up and over the counter with my backside hanging off the edge. Yep yep, I was tingling all over, and felt that old familiar twitch between my legs. As much as I disliked the cane, I did love this position, and Master demonstrating his control over me. I especially treasured the moments when Master took the time to correct me when I crossed those lines.

"Ready girl?"

Before I could answer, I heard the whistle of the cane cutting through the air and then the kiss to my ass. My eyes flashed wide, the air caught in my throat, not a sound escaped me. Before I could even realize the pain associated with the first stroke, there came another. With that one, I thought I would jump out of my skin. What I didn't realize was that I had scooted almost halfway across the counter when I felt his hand grab a handful of my hair and pull me back.

"I'm sorry Master, I didn't mean to move, and might I add, OOOOOOOWWWWWWW that hurts!" I wasn't sure what to be feeling, the tears were building up, but I was also thrilled for the way my Master took care of me.

My ass was burning now from the pain, and I wanted it to stop. I knew it wouldn't. "By the way, you are on two, count!!!" he commanded.

"Thank you Master, two"

The whistle and another one kissing my flesh "three" and they kept coming until the tears were streaming down my cheeks and it was "ten". I lay there, my ass glowing so hot, my cunt dripping, my cheek pressed to the cool counter. I could feel his lips kissing my burning ass.

"pet, I am impressed; you took them all, with very little fuss. Several very nice stripes to that ass of mine, I trust you may have a problem sitting this evening." He was admiring my tastefully done tattoo of the Chinese lettering of slave with his initials just below on the small of my back, tracing it with his finger. "Now, you better get moving. Oh by the way, James called earlier, said they would be 15 minutes late."

I looked back over my shoulder, I couldn't believe it, he knew, he knew I would have stayed in the corner. What a sneak, withholding that information. Oh well, he's still holding the cane, best not to whine now. A simple little response would do for now, "now you tell me, thanks Master" I groaned as I climbed down off the counter. With a change of tone and a perkier note I asked, "Master, permission to go view your handy work?"

"Yes, go look at your ass in the mirror, I think you'll like it too."

Master was sitting at the counter watching me as I was cleaning up the kitchen. He had picked out my clothes for the evening, something simple, my black mini skirt and white blouse. Nothing underneath, thus, my nipples were in plain view through the sheer silk fabric. You could also see the beautiful nipple rings that Master had put on them. They lay flat to the skin, encircling my nipples. Master liked the look of being clothed, sexy, yet revealing all at the same time. There was the hint of that something beneath, yet it wasn't obvious. An accidental drop of a napkin, of course I would be bending over to pick it up, and he would get a full view of his prized possession between my legs. Of course I was also wearing my treasured collar, it was stainless steal with soft leather lining with one ring hanging in front and a lock on the back. It was worn at all times except when family and vanilla friends were over, or to go out in the vanilla public. At those times, I wore Master's necklace, a beautiful gold chain.

The doorbell rang, it must be them. Master rose before I could even hang my dishcloth.

"I'll get the door," he said adding with a wink, "they're here pet, best get those appetizers out here."

I couldn't help but roll my eyes as I carried the pizza rolls out on our sterling silver platter, on the crystal platter were the shrimp and sauce. I put the two trays on the coffee table and took a last look around. Master had already taken the wine out along with the glasses. They were on the table in the middle of the living room. I could hear them talking in the entrance, Master taking their coats, then Theresa's leash jingling as they walked down the hall. The fire was lit along with the a dozen or so candles around the room. Very warm and cozy.

I made my way over to them as they entered the living room. "Good evening Sir James, Theresa, I'm so happy that you could come over, it's been way too long since we were together." Hugging Theresa, Sir James leaned over and placed a kiss on my cheek.

The two Masters sat in their chairs, and Theresa and I took our places on the floor at their feet. We had a great time, laughing, talking, and catching up on what's been happening. Master was opening the second bottle of wine when he said, "by the way pet, go get that box that was delivered. It's on the table in the playroom." Turning back to our guests, "she has been so curious all week since it arrived, I even caught her shaking."

I ran to the playroom and snatched it off the table. It wasn't a big box, a little bigger than a shoe box. Re-entering the room with the box, I got this sudden nervous butterfly in my stomach. Oh my god, could it be? He had been looking on that new site, and saw these hooks. Oh my god, could it?

Nervously I handed the box to Master and sat quietly on my pillow. I didn't look up, just looked straight at Theresa as he opened the box. She sat all excited, a twinkle in her eye, yeah, sure, she was safe from "the hook", a giggling she said, "this is exciting" and then her face went blank. I couldn't help it, I turned my head and I was now face to face, with, not one, but two of those silver hooks made to hang your slave up from her cunt.

"Oh look Theresa, there's one for you too. You were laughing at me…"

"girl, they are both for you" he said with a stern voice.

"What? How can that be, those two wouldn't fit in that one little hole."

"Look closer Dee, one is a bit smaller than the other one." Sir James added his two cents. "After all, you do have two holes down there, no?"

"pet, I thought it best to try this with someone helping me out, in case something doesn't go right. Don't you think? If you are really against trying it here and now, with our dear friends here, I'll wait till we're alone, but I really do think it best with help."

Clearing my throat, I nodded, thought about it, and yes, he was right on this one. "Yes Master, You are completely correct, it will be safer with Sir James helping, who knows, maybe after tonight, he will buy some for Theresa too." Theresa gasped hearing me say that, but I can't be the only one having all the fun, can I?

We moved into the playroom. The playroom was what used to be a bedroom in the basement. It was set away from the rest of the house, and locked up to keep prying eyes out. No one ever really questioned us what was in there. We simply told them it was storage, and that was enough to change the topic to their woes for lack of storage space. It was a big enough room. Master had made a spanking bench, which was off in one corner, it was my favourite and there were D rings placed in the ceiling for various purposes. On one wall, he had hung up all his equipment, floggers, canes, paddles and such. On another wall, there was a small, padded lift just a slightly higher than hip level and two rings place in the wall with chains hanging from them. Here I would have my hips up on the lift, and Master would chain my wrist cuffs to the chains. Sometimes he would put the spreader bar on my ankles, other times he would just chain them to the rings in the floor. Everything needed was in this room, including a little bar fridge, which I made sure was always filled with water, and various drinks for Master.

The room was warm from all the candles glowing. Very rarely did we use the lights, we preferred using candles, it created an ambiance which we liked with our play. Master sat in his chair and motioned with his hand for me to take my position in front of him. As with any other play session, I gracefully lowered myself to my knees and slowly crossed the room on all fours. All limbs moving in one fluid, graceful motion across the room. It had taken me weeks of practice to get the motion just right, but Master was very pleased when I first crawled to him. He had reminded me, ‘slow down, make it sensual, think of each limb being connected together, how each muscle is moving, make that ass rise up in the air a bit more, show it off for me.' I would practice when he was at work, I was determined to make him happy. It paid off, he was thrilled. I crawled in one fluid motion across the room.

Crawling across the room, I was proud to be his slave, I was the luckiest slave around to have such a wonderful Master. Slowly, with each movement, everything disappeared in the room, Sir James wasn't there, nor was Theresa, Master was my focus, he is everything to me. Smiling, sitting in his chair, I positioned myself between his feet, sat back on my feet, spreading my knees, straightening my back, raising my head but keeping my eye lowered, finally placing my hands, palms up to rest on my thighs. I took a deep breath, slowly exhaling, centering myself as if meditating.

"girl", my eyes rose to meet his, "you know this is something that I have been wanting to try with you for quite sometime. I know that you enjoy suspension, and I want you to think of this, as very similar. If at any point, you are in pain, or can't take anymore, it becomes unbearable you are to safe word, do you understand? No ifs, ands, or buts you safety comes first and foremost."

"Yes Master, completely."

Master always liked the ritual of explaining things before a scene. Not necessarily telling me everything that was going to happen, but giving me an idea of what to expect. I think he did it to set the scene, to help me direct my attention, to assure me of his control and that I was safe with him. That was never a doubt in my mind, I trusted him completely with my life.

"I have asked Sir James and Theresa to be here, for your safety. I also know that you trust, as do I, Sir James completely, so it is the best situation. Sir James, will have the power to end the scene, if he sees things going wrong. Theresa will also be assisting, monitoring you, and she will speak up, if she sees any problems. Do you understand girl?"

"Yes Master, completely, and thank you for taking care of me."

He continued, "now girl, rise up, and remove your clothing for me."

I gracefully rose to my feet, reached behind to unzip my skirt. Sliding the skirt down over my hips, I shimmied a bit until it dropped to the floor. As much as I was uncomfortable being exposed in public, like the play parties we attended on occasion, at the beginning of a scene and I was to strip down for him, it was completely different. There was no lack of confidence, perhaps because my focus was no longer the others in the room, but solely on my Master and his pleasure. My fingers moved to the buttons on my blouse, my eyes never breaking from Master. With a smile on my face, I removed my blouse and folded both pieces and placed them on the stool beside his chair. Slowly I dropped back to my knees.

Taking my hands, he pulled me close to him, kissing the top of my head. He was so gentle, so loving how did I ever get to be so lucky to find him. Taking hold of my hair, he led me to the center of the room, just below the D rings and the pulleys in the ceiling. There on the floor was a white towel, folded, where I was to kneel taking the time to focus as he prepared for me. Once in position, he put a blindfold on me and I entered my sanctuary of sorts, I concentrated on my breathing. I reminded myself of why I was his slave, why I enjoyed the things he did to me, why I liked the limits he pushed, why I trusted him completely. I am a slave, a slave to my Master. I am thankful for all that he has given me, taught me, the patience that he had to have as I developed into who I am today. I loved to make him proud and to please him.

Master was ready, "pet, stand up now, and listen carefully too all the instructions. You must remain calm, if there's a problem, use your colours, but try and remain calm at all times." He was very calm and reassuring in his tone. "Concentrate on your breathing, keep breathing." This was something he was taking very seriously, always did when it came to anything about me. I was his precious jewel, his most prized possession, he would never do anything, which would in any way shape of form damage me or traumatize me in any way.

As much as I trust him, I still had butterflies flying recklessly in my stomach, my heart was racing, but I had faith in Master, I knew he would never let any real harm come to me. I felt Sir James' hands bracing me from behind. I could feel Master's hand caressing my pussy, slowly running his finger back and forth, separating my pussy lips reaching the warmth and wetness. I sighed as he flickered his finger at my opening. I purred softly at his touch, I relaxed in his hand, my hips started to move with his finger when he told me to stand still.

"Separate your legs more pet." I took a step in either direction with each foot, spreading my legs and opening myself up to him. As I opened up for him, the air felt cool on my hot cunt. He worked his finger in and out of my hole. You could hear how wet I was, and then I felt the coldness of the hook against my lips. I gasped at first reaction, and pulled back, Sir James hands were there to keep me in place.

"Breath girl, keep breathing." He pressed the hook up against my hole. It was cold and hard. Had he put it in an ice bucket first? Slowly, he kept pushing it up inside of me, sliding quite easily until I could feel the curve up between my lips, pressing against my clit and my stomach. The coldness made me shiver, goose bumps forming, I was hoping it would warm up soon once it was against my skin. Overall it wasn't too bad of a feeling, fairly comfortable, it was just the coldness. Slowly, the warmth of my body took over the hook.

Then I could hear the clink of two metals against each other as Master was hooking it to the cable from the pulley, still no tension to the cable, the tension at the moment was all in my stomach, those pesty butterflies. Next came the second hook, the one for my ass. I wasn't looking forward to this one. The most tiny of whimpers escaped my throat as Master moved around behind me, and Sir James came to the front. His hand never left my body as he caressed me as he switched places, a kiss on the shoulder for reassurance. Master doing the same thing, relaxing me by caressing my ass, sliding his finger up and down finding my hole. He put some lubricant on one finger, to help prepare me for the hook. Working the lubricant inside and around with his fingers. He was always gentle whenever it came to anything anal, always taking the time to prepare me, so I was never injured. Then slowly, he pressed the hook up against, gentle and whispering in my ear to breath. He would push, and hold it, push and hold it, letting me adjust each time, until in no time, and before I realized it, it was in, all the way. Master was attaching the cable to this one too. Perhaps it was the nerves, but I didn't notice the coldness as much with this one.

"pet, you are doing wonderful, I'm so very proud of you. Now we are going to take up the slack in the cable. For now, you will remain with your feet firmly on the floor. Understand pet?"

I took a deep breath, let it out slowly, "yes Master."

Slowly, with Sir James holding me, Master cranked the cable up, as I felt the slack lessen, my butterflies grew in number and activity. They fluttered furiously in my stomach and my heart raced. Master moved in close, touching me, caressing me, kissing me all over. Calmness washed over me, I could hear the music in the background, I could hear Master whispering to me how well I did, and that the hardest part was over.

"Breath girl, stay focussed on my voice, on where you are. You are doing so fantastic, I'm so proud of you. You can take some more, can't you, sure you can. Just a little bit longer. Pet, tell me how your feeling."

"Very good Master"

"Good girl, I knew you could keep going."

Theresa was there with a glass of water and a straw. "Dee, I am in awe of you, you are so beautiful up here, so elegant and graceful. Here, take a sip of water." She placed the straw to my lips, I took it into my mouth and took a couple small sips. She continued talking to me, which was actually getting to be a bit annoying, as it was breaking my focus.

12