A Surprise For Lisa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was still full of my semen.

A cold feeling went through my body. I felt sweat on my forehead and shivered. I felt sick in my stomach. I didn't know what to do. I couldn't think of anything to do. I'm ashamed to say that the fear of discovery was too great.

I did nothing.

I certainly didn't sleep that night, thinking of that dildo inside my sister and of what might be happening to her.

Two months later I overheard a conversation in raised voices between Lisa and Phil through the bedroom wall. They were both anxious and upset. I listened carefully. I can't remember the exact words, but it was something like this.

"It can't be right. It just can't"

"It is. You saw the windows. Blue."

"But we've always been so careful. Always!"

"I know. It's awful."

"I knew you should have gone back on the pill."

"We agreed Phil. It made me sick. And fat! You can't blame me!"

"I know, Lisa I don't blame you. I guess condoms can just fail sometimes. I never noticed a tear or a hole."

Lisa burst into tears. "Come here Phil. I need you to hold me."

Two days later Lisa announced she was pregnant. Seven months later she gave birth to a baby boy. He looks like me - but then as I'm her brother, he could anyway, couldn't he?

Mike added - This story sounds like a fantasy. It isn't, it's true and it's a nightmare. It might read a bit more exciting here than it really was, but the facts are right and I've been worried sick about this ever since. I couldn't think of anyone at all to ask if I could have made Lisa pregnant, without giving the game away. I suppose a paternity test would make it clear, but I don't want to make life difficult for Lisa and Phil. They are very happy in their ignorance, and Lisa is pregnant again, so there's nothing to be gained from asking questions.

If nothing else, it made me feel better to talk about it anonymously. I'm not a good writer so I'm glad you've been able to turn my words into a reasonable story. I'd love to know I'm not the only person who has done this sort of thing.

If you would like to learn more about us, please read the Author's profile for more information

12