A Surprise for Liz and Jess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you sit next to each other with your bottoms on the edge of the sofa then I'll be able to access both your honey pots," Rob suggested. I moved and joined Jess and we positioned ourselves as he wanted, with our feet up on the sofa and legs open. Rob knelt on the floor in front of us. "What a picture...........mum and daughter ........ with pussies ready for attention," he said as I watched him easing Jess's legs a little more apart before lowering his head. Jess gave a sharp intake of breath and I knew he'd made contact with her sex. "You're already nice and wet down there......... you did a good job diddling yourself," he remarked before returning his mouth to action. He worked away at her nice and slowly, having the desired effect and was obviously pleasuring her as the little moans and groans as well as her breathing becoming shallower indicated.

"That looks great........... is Rob playing nicely?" I enquired.

"Mmmmm!................really nice," Jess replied.

"She's responding nicely as well," Rob interjected having removed his mouth from her slit.

"Is she now?"

"Mmmm............she's really juicing up.....................it tastes good too," he continued before returning to his task.

"Ooooh!............it feels so good," Jess informed us. "Are you going to taste mum?" she enquired. Rob took the question to be Jess's approval to move, repositioning himself between my legs.

"Aaaaaagh!" I sighed at his first touch, a long slow lick along my gash starting at my love hole and ending by flicking my clit.

"Mum likes that," Jess observed. "How does she taste?"

"As good as the last time.....................she tastes different to you...........you're more tangy...........and she's not as wet as you..........yet," Rob answered before returning his mouth to work. He had a silver tongue where pussy eating is concerned. He was able to probe into my love hole and he knew just how to lick and tease my clit. I was moaning my pleasure and juicing up in response to him sexing me. "Mmmmm............Liz you're definitely wet now," he said after a while. "Time for a bit more of you now Jess....I think," he continued, moving over to her. He made Jess pull her legs back which exposed her butt hole and I knew how he intended to play. He stuck out his tongue and licked around her pink puckered rose.

"Ooooh!.........that feels nice," she remarked.

"Your first rimming feels good then?" I questioned.

"Oh! Yes!"

"I told you it was nice........................remember.............mum knows best," I informed her as Rob continued his oral ministrations including paying attention to her perineum, love hole and clit.

"Mmm that was gorgeous.............but I need some more of you Liz," he said switching places again. It was now my turn to feel his tongue swirling around my butt hole and probing inside, it felt so good. "Jess I need you to get me hard so I can take your mum," he told her. "Come down here and suck me," he went on. Jess responded to his request and moved to kneel on the floor and lowering her head she commenced fellating him. "Yes Jess..........that's it," he said, raising his head, after working me some more. "I'm all set."

"Are you going to do mum?" she questioned eagerly.

"I am...................if you're ready Liz?

"Mmmmm!............I'm more than ready," I responded. He stood up with his rigid manhood sticking out in front. I felt a quiver of excitement tinged with anticipation ripple through me when I saw it and knowing that my daughter was watching. I'd pulled my legs right back to give him full access as he lowered himself towards me.

"Jess.......why don't you put me into your mum," he said. My head nearly exploded with the thought of the naughty, highly sexual thing he'd asked my daughter to do. "That's it..........rub me along her slit," he continued and I could feel his head moving against me. "O.K..........hold it there," he further instructed. I knew he was at the entrance to my love hole then I could feel him pushing himself slowly inside and I wanted it, the fact my daughter was watching and participating only led to a heightened level of arousal.

"Mum!...............Rob's all inside you!" Jess exclaimed.

"Oooooh!.........yes I know!" I informed her, as I could feel his balls up against me. He then proceeded to fuck me, initially with long slow strokes. It felt so good and Rob was making me moan my pleasure. I was receiving an excellent screwing which became enhanced as he gradually increased the pace and force of his pounding. He moved his hands from holding my ankles and soon had them on my pussy. His thumbs began working on my clit rubbing either side as well as pushing directly down on it in a circular motion. I could feel the sensations building up inside me and my breathing becoming shallower. "Oh!....yes!....yes!......don't stop!.....don't stop!" I shouted. "Aaaaaaagh!....................Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" I continued.

"Rob you're making mum cum!.........she's cumming!........she's cumming!" Jess remarked loudly. She was right. My body started to shake as a huge orgasm ripped through me and I writhed and moaned noisily.

"Ooooooooh!............ooooooh!....................ooooh!" I panted as Rob slowed his thrusting and my climax slowly subsided.

"I think someone enjoyed that," he said light heartedly as he withdrew himself.

"Oh!......shit Rob........that was the best," I stammered trying to catch my breath.

"You did her well............she's been satisfied," Jess observed.

"For now," he hinted "Are you ready for some Jess.............lets have you whilst your mum recovers," Rob suggested. "Come here and straddle the arm of the sofa......................that's it just like riding a horse..........but lean forward.......good get your boobs down on the arm," he instructed. I'd lowered my legs and was lying back watching. Jess looked sideways and up at me, giving me a smile. I smiled back, reassuringly. "Your still lovely and moist," he said having run his fingers along her pussy. He was standing behind her and I watched intently as he directed his hard tool towards her pussy.

"Ooh!" she sighed, and I knew he'd started to enter her. He had a focussed look on his face and was obviously concentrating on working himself inside her. I could see Jess biting her lower lip as he gradually filled and stretched her. "Ughhhh!" she moaned and a smile radiated across Robs face, he'd attained his goal and was now fully up her. I returned my gaze towards Jess and she had a distinct look of pleasure and horniness about her. I couldn't believe that I was thinking these things about my daughter and that deep down I was looking forward to seeing her being fucked and really taking Rob's dick. "Just leave it there for a moment.......it's so good," she requested. I watched Rob and he remained motionless for a little while until very slowly his hips began to move and he gradually began to slide himself in and out of her. My little girl was being done right in front of me and I was becoming aroused by it.

"Oooooh..........that feels so tight," he observed, and the thought made my stomach flutter. I knew he was above average size in the dick department and if Jess had a small love hole she would soon be receiving a tremendous fucking. Rob's strokes were long and measured and Jess was deriving a great deal of satisfaction from his actions if her little moans were anything to go by.

"You're enjoying that aren't you baby?" I questioned rhetorically.

"Uh! huh!" she responded in the affirmative. He was now beginning to pump her quicker and harder. I'd sat up, in order to get a better view. I could see how tight her pussy was around his manhood and how he was already creaming her juices. "Mmmmmm.......that's so good," she said as he took a firm grip on her hips in order to be able to fuck her more powerfully

"Thats....good......Jess.....you're taking it........nice and deep," he said as he stroked her.

"Mmmmm!........I know," she responded. "Keep going.........I want you to make me cum," she encouraged him. He continued his action with a look of total concentration on his face. "Ooooooooh!............do me!.........do me!.........yes!......yes!.....yes!......Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh! she yelled, as her head shook from side to side and I knew I was watching my daughter climaxing hard. Rob gradually slowed his stroking until he stopped with himself fully up her. The room went quiet and all that could be heard was the deep breathing and panting of a couple who'd just indulged in a bout of exhilarating sex. "Mmmmmmmmm......" Jess uttered, breaking the silence, as Rob withdrew himself and she rolled off the arm on to the sofa.

I could see that, incredibly, Rob was still hard and his dick was all shiny with Jess's juice with traces of the white froth of her cream. "Liz..........are you ready to go again?" he questioned.

"You know I'm always ready," I informed him.

"That's true," he continued, giving a little chuckle. "You were a 'randy mare' when we first met and thankfully that doesn't seem to have changed, " he continued.

"Really," Jess muttered quietly and questioningly from on the sofa, having been taking in the conversation.

"Yes really," Rob assured her. "I'd like to take you standing up," he continued.

"Naughty," Jess chipped in once again.

"Naughty.......but nice I hope," I said in acceptance of his suggestion. Rob took my hand, stood me up and turned me around to face the sofa.

"Lean forward and support yourself on the seat," he instructed. I complied, bending at the waist, extending my arms and placing my palms on the sofa cushion. "That's it..............but get your legs a little wider.........mmm nice," he continued as I spread for him. He was standing behind me and I was so ready to have him again. "That's lovely and moist," he observed as he ran his hand along my pussy.

"It's wanting you," I informed him as I felt his hand holding my love hole open and then his head at my entrance. I could feel myself being stretched as he began pushing himself inside me once more. It was such a wonderful feeling and I do like taking dick especially like this, one of my favourite positions. It gives the guy complete control and I'm unable to dictate anything. Being balanced on your hands it's not possible to push against him or pull off him very easily. His balls were now up against me and I'd taken the whole of his length.

"That's good..........it's in nice and deep," he said. "How does it feel?"

"She likes it," Jess intervened, answering for me. "She's got a big smile on her face," she continued. She wasn't wrong, it did feel great. "Start doing her," she instructed.

"Do you think I should?" he asked.

"It's what she wants," she stated and she'd hit the nail on the head once again, I was yearning to be done again. Rob followed Jess's bidding and commenced pushing himself in and out of me. Long slow strokes that penetrated my depths on each inward thrust.

"Mmmmm that's so nice.................I don't think you know how good it feels," I told both of them.

"I do," Jess responded knowingly.

"Uuuum!.......I suppose you do.............oooh!..........go slow," I instructed as he began sliding in and out of me. He followed my instructions giving my pussy a long, unhurried but measured shafting. He began pushing hard and deep on the inward stroke making me groan each time he achieved full penetration.

"Mum likes that..........you're making her moan."

"Is Jess right?"

"Ooooh!..........you know.........she is," I stammered in between his strokes.

"Your daughters taking a keen interest in your pleasuring................she's observing how you're taking it," Rob said.

"And how you're giving it," I added. With that he slowly started to increase the pace of his shafting whilst continuing deep penetration. He was good, in fact very good, and was doing me to perfection and the whole thing had an added frisson with the fact that Jess was watching me being done by someone who was ostensibly her boyfriend. Rob had now taken a firm hold of my hips and was physically pulling me on to him each time he drove into me. "You're..........going..........so deep," I gasped between beep breaths. "Mmmm......you're......doing me.........so good," I continued.

"That's the intention," he informed me, giving a little chuckle.

"He's making you stand on tip-toes each time he pushes into you," Jess observed further. I hadn't noticed but it was true, I was, as I tried to get the most of him. As he continued shafting me his hands left my hips and moved on to my boobs, squeezing and fondling them as well as tweaking my hard nipples. They then moved back, this time going between my legs and locating my clit.

"Ugh!" I exclaimed in response to his first touch. He was now playing with my love button, rubbing and pinching it as he humped me. A wonderful feeling was developing in my tummy as he gradually built me up towards my climax. I was moaning and groaning my pleasure as he pumped harder. "Oh yes Rob!...............I'm cumming!.............I'm cumming!" I yelled as my whole body began to shake. My legs had become weak and were buckling under me. His arms wrapped tightly under me, around my waist, to hold me up, whilst he continued pistoning in and out until I'd stopped twitching and releasing my love juice. "Uh!...... Uhhh!........... Uhhhhh!" I moaned breathlessly in response to his last strokes.

"Come here," he said, having slipped his still erect tool out of me. "I think you need to sit down after that," he continued, having taken hold of my hand. He led me, on very unsteady legs, to sit in the arm chair.

"Mmmmmmmm!..........Rob!..................that was quite something," I uttered listlessly, flopping down into the cushions.

"It looked good," Jess remarked. "He really had you trembling."

"And that......was just.....on the outside," I informed her, still trying to catch my breath.

"Your turn now Jess," Rob said taking a seat on the sofa. "I'd like you to ride me," he suggested.

"Would you now?" she responded questioningly, before standing up and standing in front of him.

"I think reverse first," he further suggested. She turned round, moved backwards, straddling his legs and began bringing herself towards his erect pole. He positioned it at her entrance and slowly she lowered herself onto his manhood. I watched from my vantage point opposite, totally captivated by the sight of Rob's large appendage steadily disappearing into my daughters little love hole.

"Oooooooh!.......that's going so deep," she moaned as the last inch disappeared. I couldn't believe where it was going but it must have felt as if it was up in her womb. He gradually parted his legs which had the effect of spreading Jess wide open. It was an incredibly erotic sight, like something from a porn movie.

"Are you going to ride?" he questioned quietly.

"I'll try," she replied a little nervously.

"That's my girl," he said encouragingly. With her feet still on the floor she raised herself, sliding her pussy up his shaft, but not quite off, before lowering herself again. Shed only been up and down a few times and I could see his meat glistening with her juice, she was obviously already quite wet. She'd started to move a little quicker and more comfortably as her groaning seemed to have lost a little of the pained sound and she was now clearly moaning with pleasure. I felt a real thrill knowing that my little girl was giving a good ride to a sizeable dick. She'd been going a little while and was really into it. "Turn round and face me," Rob instructed. She lifted herself off him and turning she repositioned herself, kneeling on the sofa astride his legs. She lowered her pussy and her pussy swallowed his length once more.

"Mmmmm!.............yes!...... that's good," she informed him as she gently rocked back and forth, fully impaled on his meat. Leaning forwards their lips met and they engaged in a long passionate kiss. As they parted she sat up and Rob took the opportunity to fondle her titties. "That's nice," she told him as he squeezed her mounds and rolled her nipples between his fingers and thumb. His hands travelled down and behind her, each one cupping a bum cheek. He was using them to assist and encourage her to begin sliding on his pole rather than just rocking and rubbing herself. Jess responded to his encouragement and had soon established a steady tempo and was riding to their joint satisfaction, if their moans, sighs and verbal comments were anything to go by.

Jess began increasing the pace and it wasn't long before she'd taken herself over the edge. "Oh fuck!......thats good!........I'm cumming!........I'm cumming!" she yelled as she bounced even harder on him. She'd hardly finished climaxing when Rob rose to his feet, still inside her, holding her under her buttocks, and turning round he put her on her back on the sofa with her bottom near the edge. He started to pump vigorously in and out of her. "Mmmmm!..........Rob!..........do me! .......do me!" she bawled. "I'm going to cum again! ....... uuuugh! ........ yes!...... yes!....... yes!" she continued as she orgasmed once more. "Mmmmmmmm! .........so good!..........so good!" she stammered breathlesly.

"More?" Rob queried. I couldn't believe he was going to go again.

"Ugh huh!........but I don't know.........if I've got......any cum left," she replied.

"Let's see," he proposed. He withdrew from her, turned round, straddled her thighs, bent his legs and positioned himself at her entrance. He pushed down and slipped up her pussy, in reverse. This was certainly one of the naughtiest and horniest things I'd ever seen and my daughter was starring.

"Mmmmmm!.....I love it!" she informed him as he started shafting her. He was running his middle finger around the pink bud of her bum hole. He lifted it up and placed it in his mouth covering it with his spit. He gazed at me with an enquiring look as if seeking some approval. I knew what his plans were. I nodded my head and smiled, indicating my consent. He smiled back, returning his finger to her rose, running it round, before slipping it in all the way deep inside her.

"Uuuuuuuuugh!" she exclaimed in both shock and delight. He left his finger buried deep, but I'm sure he was playing it around inside her. He was now humping her quite forcefully and her breathing was becoming shallower. "Mmmmmmm!.....fuck me!.....fuck me!.......ooooh!.....I'm cumming again!......oh fuck!..........yes!....yes!....yes!" she shouted as once more Rob had made her climax.

He slowly slowed his stroking eventually withdrawing from her. "I thought you had some more juice in you," he said with a broad grin on his face.

"You were right," I told him. "And what a way to milk it out of her," I added. "How are you Jess?" I asked her.

"Mmmmmm........so satisfied," she replied lethargically.

"I should think you are..........that was some fucking you've just had,"

"I know.........I feel completely cummed out," she added.

"What about you Rob?"

"I'm sure I'll be very satisfied when you've come over and dealt with me," he answered from his position seated on the sofa. I understood what he was saying and made my way over to him. I knelt in front of him, wrapped my hand around his shaft, lowered my head and took him into my mouth. He tasted terrific, although I shouldn't say it as her mum but, Jess certainly makes tasty love juice which was all over him. I was enjoying myself teasing him with my mouth and tongue.

"Do you want a suck?" I asked Jess having taken my mouth off him.

"Uh huh..." she responded leaning over to one side and taking over where I'd left off.

"That's nice.......you've both got such wonderful mouths........and you both know how to suck," he said looking down at Jess working on him. "Liz....you're going to have to finish me......as you know Jess doesn't," he stated. I was still a little surprised at this given how I'd seen her perform so far.