A Surprise for Liz and Jess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All for me then?" I said jokingly.

"Looks that way.........Jess has never tasted any," he further informed me. By the sound of his moaning I knew he wasn't far from release. I tapped Jess on the shoulder and indicated I'd take over. I got my head back in action and I soon received my reward. "Oh yes Liz!.........here it comes!.......here it comes..........ugh!...uuugh!.......uuuuugh!.......uuuuuuuugh!" he moaned as he fired off his load filling my mouth with his gorgeous hot, thick creamy spunk. I was tasting and swallowing as much as I could.

"Mmmmm!...." I said lifting my mouth off him. "Jess there's a little bit trickling down his shaft.....why don't you try some," I said encouragingly. To my surprise she leant over, almost without hesitation, stuck out her tongue and gingerly licked at the sticky fluid. She licked up a large thick white globule of spunk before taking him into her mouth and taking the last few drops. "How was that?" I questioned.

"I thought it would taste bad.....but it was O.K," she replied.

"And for you Rob?"

"Come up here," he said, encouraging me to join him and Jess on the sofa. I got up and sat down next to him. He put an arm around mine and Jess's shoulders and hugged us into his chest. "You ask how good it was....... It's been an amazing and totally pleasurable morning..................I've been fucking with a mum and her daughter.....every man's dream," he continued and I gave a little chuckle. "Not just any mum and daughter though but two ladies with gorgeous bodies, luscious mouths, terrific pussies and on top of that both of them are fabulously horny and randy. I haven't ever had as good a fuck session as that in my life you were both incredible."

"If we're talking incredible your stamina and dick control are in that category. I don't know how you kept going on us without shooting your load before you did," I said complementing him.

"How you did me those last three times, I don't know," Jess added.

"You liked it though............did you like the finger in your bum?" he observed and questioned.

"You were very naughty doing that......I've never had anything up there before," she said.

"But did you enjoy it?" I asked, as I was keen to know.

"Uh huh...........it was different........but it felt good..............did Rob shoot much in your mouth?"

"Yes an awful lot............that's why some escaped."

"What's it like?"

"Well you know what Rob tastes like now."

"Uh huh...but."

"Every guys different, just like every pussy's different.....that's right isn't it Rob?"

"Yes all you girls have a different flavour and tang..........that's what makes eating pussy so exciting........you don't know what you'll get," he said in reply to my question.

"As for Rob, and I don't want to embarass him, but he has nice thick spunk, some guys have very liquid jizz, the thicker variety is my preference, but I take it all."

"Is it hot?"

"It's not exactly hot but it is lovely and warm."

"Then you swallow it?"

"Mmmmm......I do........ Some women spit it out. I believe however that if the guy's given me his baby making juice and what he would have liked to have done was fire it up inside my pussy then I should take it down to my tummy for him."

"Guys love women who swallow as it is the ultimate finale," Rob said backing up my point of view.

"As nice as it is we can't just sit here and talk sex or you'll miss your rugby," I said. "Why don't you go and take a shower Jess," I suggested. She got up, collected her things and disappeared off upstairs. There was a brief awkward pause.

"Well Liz that was some morning," Rob said breaking the silence.

"Mmmm....a very enjoyable morning...............I was quite surprised when Jess suggested it," I informed him.

"Yeah......it was unexpected........but I'm glad she did," he responded. "Can I ask you something?"

"Yes of course."

"What was it like........being a voyeur?"

"I know I shouldn't say it as Jess is my daughter but I was very aroused and thoroughly enjoyed watching you taking her..................especially the last three times you made her cum...........I suppose a little of 'the green eyed monster' came out in me."

"You'd have liked to be in Jess's place?"

"Mmmmmm!...........of course," I said provocatively.

"You tasted Jess on me didn't you?"

"I did...........and very sweet she tastes too."

"I don't want this to be the last occasion when you let me have you, you're a lovely MILF with the bonus of being Jess's mother."

"Thank you..........I'm already looking forward to having you fuck me some more..........but not now......I don't know if Jess has finished in the shower but if she hasn't you could always scrub her back for her," I said.

"I don't want to wait too long before I can take you again......we'll make a date," he said as he gathered up his things and went upstairs.

I was now alone and my mind was bouncing around with the events that had just transpired. My daughter had sort of instigated a fuck session in which we'd watched each other being serviced by the same guy. It was a slightly surreal feeling but one I'd enjoyed immensely. Rob had more than satisfied and pleasured me and I think Jess and I had returned the favour. I was also pleased that Rob had indicated he wanted some more of me. I collected my things and went up to my bedroom.

After showering I came down and Rob and Jess were in the lounge. It was amazing but there was a wonderful aroma of sex still in the room. "Did you send Rob up to scrub my back?" Jess questioned.

"I may have suggested it," I replied.

"Well were lucky to be down here now," she continued. "He fucked me again."

"Did he now............what is it with guys and bathrooms and showers that turns them on so much............did he make you cum?"

"Yes he did............again," she replied.

"And you'll be pleased to know Liz that Jess sucked me off to completion," Rob added.

"Go Jess!.........this morning's tasting was obviously to your liking.........well done," I congratulated her.

"There's the taxi," Rob said as we heard the toot of a horn.

"Have a good game," I said as the front door closed behind them. I watched as the taxi pulled off. I spent a little while mulling over the mornings events a little more. It was an unusual situation and I had enjoyed it. I was also quite clear in my mind that if Rob wanted more then I'd be happy to let him have me.