A Surprise Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gasped in pleasure as her hips smacked repeatedly against my ass checks, each slapping noise intensifying my moans.

"Oh God yes," I panted. "Your cock feels so good in my ass!"

Laura released her iron grip on my buttocks and pulled me over on my side, spooning me as she pumped my ass. She reached around with one hand to stroke my cock, which was oozing with pre-cum. Using it to lubricate her hand, Laura jacked me off in time with her thrusts, stroking hard and fast as her cock hammered away in my asshole.

Suddenly, I came. Harder, longer than I had ever come before. Wave after wave of semen erupted from my cock, the first shot nearly reaching my chin. I looked down as my orgasm subsided. My chest was covered in cum. Laura slowed her assault of my anus, but continued to stroke my shaft until every last bit of cum was drained out of it. I felt the dildo slide out of my hole as Laura rolled me over onto my back.

She leaned over and kissed me fiercely, then trailed down my neck, licking and teasing at my nipples before arriving at the first puddle of cum on my chest. She licked it up hungrily, then quickly lapped up rest of the spunk trailing down to my cock. Her warm mouth engulfed my softening manhood as she pumped it gently with her hand, milking every last drop into her mouth.

Laura raised herself up and slipped out of the harness, dropping it to the floor. She smiled at me, then crawled up and kissed me again. As my mouth opened to allow our tongues to dance, a thick, salty fluid slid into my mouth and I realized Laura was feeding me my own cum. The shock must have been obvious on my face, Laura grabbed my head and held firmly as my seed dribbled out of her mouth and into mine. We continued kissing, wet, sloppy, cum-soaked kisses until both our mouths were frothing with spit and semen. Laura pushed herself up as I was gasping for breath, the tangy taste of cum in my mouth.

"That...." I panted, "was....mmmmmph." I never got that chance to finish that thought because Laura's dripping wet cunt came down and started grinding on my face. She knelt above me with one leg on either side of my shoulders humping away at my mouth, her juices mixing with the mess of cum that was surrounded my lips She bore her weight down on me, forcing her pussy into my face, writhing up and down. I wasn't so much eating her cunt as she was fucking my face.

Laura slid up a little further, rubbing her cunt and asshole on my nose before lowering herself back down. Her asshole planted itself firmly on my lips and my tongue hesitantly began to circle it, which was still wet with lube and cum from when I had assfucked her earlier.

"That's right, eat my asshole, you little slut," Laura moaned as she began to finger her pussy, which was rubbing against the bridge of my nose. Laura's hips bucked hard and fast as my tongue probed her sloppy asshole, lube dripping out and adding to the multitude of fluids dripping down my face.

"Oh yes, yes, yes, yes, YES!" Laura screamed, grinding her pussy and ass hard against my face as her fingers pumped deep and hard in her cunt.

Laura erupted with a wordless cry as she came, a steam of clear fluid erupting from her pussy and hitting me in the eyes, nose and forehead. Her juices slid down the side of my face as I tried to blink away the sting of it in my eyes. Cum and lube dribbled off my chin and down onto my chest as Laura climbed off of me.

I saw a bright flash of light and heard a familiar "click" as Laura curled up beside me. I blinked several more times to clear my vision, which finally cleared to reveal my wife standing near the foot of the bed, with a smile on her face and a camera in her hands.

"Wow, hon," she said. "You look like you've been fucked six ways to Sunday. And enjoyed the hell out of it, too."

It was all I could do to nod as I collapsed back into the pillows.

12