A Surprise Night at the Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Play with it," one guy shouted out from the side, and she did. Several people moved from the bar to the edge of the dance floor to get a better view and see what the commotion was about.

After a while the two guys dancing with Judy took matters into their own hands. They again pulled her top down to expose her boobs and rolled her skirt way up, completely exposing her ass and cunt to anyone who wanted to see. Their hands were all over her as they all made a feeble attempt to move with the music. It was obvious that Judy was having a great time, as were the two guys. She was constantly rubbing their cocks through their pants and I half expected her to give them a blow job then and there on the dance floor, but she didn't. The crowd continued to offer suggestions and cheer if they were followed.

"Stick a finger in there," someone suggested. The big guy with the tattoo got down on one knee and inserted a finger between her widely spread legs. Judy just hunched his finger, keeping cadence with the music.

After a while, they stopped dancing and groping and all three staggered to a nearby couch to catch their breath. Judy took the opportunity to pull her top up and pull her skirt down, though this move toward some element of modesty seemed disingenuous at this point. They talked for a while and then they all got up and headed for the elevator. She looked back at me to make sure I was following them, as if there was any chance in hell that I wouldn't. Three single guys that had been watching the scene on the dance floor tagged along behind us, apparently hoping to see more upstairs, or perhaps even hoping to get in on the action.

At the elevator, it was apparent that no more than four people at a time could use the small creaky thing, so Judy started up the nearby stairs. The short skirt and the steep incline afforded all those who followed her up the stairs a clear view of her ass and her very wet pussy. At the top of the stairs, she led the way to the room with the big circle bed. As she passed a big fishbowl full of condoms, she offered that, "If you want to play, you better get one or two of these."

I wasn't sure what I would think about it in the morning, but my dick had been rock hard and dripping precum for a long time now. I desperately needed relief and, at the time, the idea of several of us taking turns fucking my wife was the most exciting thing I could imagine.

When we got to the room with the big round bed, Judy turned around to face those of us who had followed her. "Here are the rules," she said. "You, you and you (pointing at me and the two guys she had been talking to at the bar) get to fuck me. "And you better fuck me hard," she added. "The rest of you have to stay out here and watch through the window.

Judy then went in and removed her shoes, her top and her skirt, but didn't take off the hose and garter belt. She crawled across the bed and took a position in front of the big window that allowed those outside the room to watch the action. I quickly stripped off my clothes and crawled over to Judy. The other two men followed shortly behind me. She was now surrounded by the three of us, all with very hard dicks and dripping precum.

As we positioned ourselves around the bed, the tattooed guy wasted no time and eagerly went down between Judy's legs and began eating her cunt. Meanwhile, Judy took turns sucking me and the other guy. She said she wanted to taste us, and appeared to take great pleasure licking any precum off each dick before delivering an expert sucking. I always knew she liked to suck dick, but I never knew how much before that night. While she was sucking one of us, the other two would either eat her pussy or play with her boobs.

After all of us had taken our turn eating her pussy and being sucked, Judy said that she was ready to be fucked. The big guy with the tattoo claimed first in line, and no one challenged his position. He had a very big dick that was not only long, but very thick. He wasn't particularly attractive physically, and he was a little crude, but there was something about him that Judy found exciting. Perhaps she saw him as a little dangerous or wild or something, but she really got off on it.

He started slow, but he quickly picked up the pace and the force of his thrusts. It was a very physical fucking. He slammed his dick into her with force, like some beast on a devilish mission.

With every stroke, Judy's body shuddered from the shock of it and she let out a brief groan. At one point she said, "Yah, ram it in hard. That's it."

As he continued, his thrusts got increasingly stronger and her groans grew increasingly louder. I became concerned that he might hurt her, but could not bring myself to act. Besides, Judy seemed totally captured by the animal sexuality of it all and gave no indication that she would welcome a change.

I was transfixed by the sight and sound of it and could do nothing but watch. Indeed, it was such a forceful fucking, there was no way for me or the other guy to join in and play a part. Soon, Judy let out a very loud groan as she was overtaken by a strong orgasm. The guy didn't miss a beat and kept pumping hard, but it was obvious that Judy couldn't take much more of his brutal thrusts.

Perhaps from lust or perhaps as a way to get relief from his physical thrusts, she said, "I want that big juicy dick in my mouth. Give it here now."

He withdrew and moved around to her face. She was lying on her back and he was on his knees, with his dick just about six inches above her face. She propped up on one elbow to get closer. "Oh, that's incredible," she exclaimed. "There is nothing better than a really big hard dick that is still wet from my cunt juices."

At first she seemed to toy with it, slowly and gently licking the head, then trailing her tongue along the underside, and finally sucking the balls. After a short time, she finally took it deep into her mouth, pulling it in as far as she could. In and out it went with increasing tempo. Occasionally, she would abruptly pull it out of her mouth, making a sound like when a cork is pulled from a wine bottle. Then she would start all over. It wasn't too long before his dick was purple and swollen and obviously close to climax.

Juudy lay back flat on the bead, with his dick above her face. It glistened with the juices from her mouth and dripped a thin thread of precum onto her eager face and open mouth. "Now I want you to jack off onto my face," she said. "Stroke it for me. I want a hot cum on my face, my neck and on my boobs - lots of cum."

He stroked madly, as if his life depended on it. She just lay there, with her mouth wide open and her tongue extended, eagerly anticipating what was to come. Finally, he let a loud roar and shot a large load of cum, mostly on her face, but also on her neck and hair. The rest of us just watched, intoxicated by the extreme lust of it all. When he had finished, she sucked the remaining cum from his deflating dick and took a very deep and slow breath. She spread the cum around her face and boobs, which left a glistening sheen. They both collapsed on the bed, breathing heavily.

After a brief respite, Judy said, "Next! That was great, but I want more."

The slim guy mounted her. It was a different kind of fucking from the first. It was slower and less animalistic. I just watched. Given all that had happened at the bar and on the dance floor, he was ready to cum in short order. He withdrew his dick and presented it to Judy's mouth. She took it in and slowly began sucking with slow deep strokes. He quickly came, groaning loudly and depositing a large load on her face and in her mouth. She took it back into her mouth and continued a slow gently sucking for several minutes. When she finally released his deflated dick, she again spread the cum around her face and then sensuously inserted each finger into her mouth to suck off the sticky goo.

I was the last one to go, and it didn't take long for me. After watching what had already happened, I was very ready. As I looked at her, I didn't see the woman I had married fifteen years ago. Thoughts of affection were overwhelmed by irrational passion. At that moment, the woman before me had become a slutty whore to be used for the most perverse sexual pleasure I could imagine. I wanted to make it last and explore unmentionable taboos, but I knew that any stimulation would send me over the edge. I just presented my throbbing dick to her mouth with instructions to "Suck it slow and swallow it all." She did and I soon released my load with a long loud groan.

We all just laid there exhausted for a while, then, one by one, the other guys put their clothes on as they told her how much they enjoyed the evening and how much they hoped she would let them know when she would like to repeat it. The each gave her a business card or a scrap of paper with a telephone number. She smiled and politely took the paper, but I knew that she would probably throw them away before leaving the club.

It's amazing how everyone changed so dramatically during the night. Downstairs at the bar and upstairs when we were having sex, the two strangers were aggressive and assertive and full of lust. Words like thoughtful, considerate and polite did not describe them. All that changed when we finished. Somehow, they had all become softer and more gentlemanly, as if a great fire had been drained from them. Judy also had changed. For most of the evening, she was the horny slut that seemed determined to show her pussy to everyone in the club and fuck several strangers. Now she also was different. As she got dressed, she said that I must have been crazy to let her out of the house wearing that skirt, and I agreed.

When she finished getting dressed, she put her hands on my shoulders, looked me in the eye, and asked "Do you still love me?"

I told her it was just sex and that I still loved her – that nothing had changed. In fact I knew that something had changed, but I wanted to be reassuring. We left the club hand in hand and went home for a needed shower and a long sleep.

In the weeks since that evening, I have often thought about what transpired and what it all means. Of course, I always get hard as I recall the events of the evening, but I know there is a more profound meaning to be discovered. Gradually, I have come to the belief that Judy was trying to tell me something that she found difficult to put into words, or perhaps even to admit to herself. I think the message is that she needs more than the affectionate respectful sex that often takes place between two people in love. Although that kind of sex may be comforting, reassuring, and very pleasurable, it now seems clear that Judy had a need to throw off the constraints and norms of modern civilization and get in touch with some deeper and more primitive urges. Or perhaps she was just tired of being a good and responsible person and just wanted to be bad for a change. In any case, I often wonder where things go from here. That experience changed us both, and I can't wait to see what she cooks up the next time she is ready to get a little crazy.

12