A Surprise on Vacation - By Him

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were fucking them slowly, so that they could kiss each other without one of us thrusting and smacking their faces together. I was rubbing a hand on Zoe's back and ass. I squeezed one of her cheeks, and spread them apart.

"Mmm," she moaned. She broke her kiss then turned to me. "Put your thumb in my ass." she commanded.

"Yeah?" I said.

"Oh yes."

I gave my thumb a quick suck to get it wet. I rubbed it against Zoe's asshole for a few seconds before sliding it in. She let out a loud moan and Mandy giggled. Zoe giggled a bit too, then gave Mandy another kiss.

Mandy told Lucas she wanted to flip over. He pulled out of her and she got on her back. She slid over on the couch so that Lucas could get on the end of the couch with her. I kept fucking Zoe as I watched her husband's cock slide into my wife. He looked to be about the same size as me, and Mandy moaned as she took him into her.

Lucas gave a hard thrust into Mandy, and she let out a loud moan. When he thrust into her the same way that moan was more of a pleasurable scream. "Ooh, don't do that," she said after the third or fourth time he pounded into her.

"You don't like that?" he asked.

"No, I do," she told him. "But I get too loud when you do it really rough in this position."

Mandy and Zoe both giggled, and Lucas agreed to not fuck her that hard. I had learned my first night with Mandy, if you pound her in missionary when she is the right level of tipsy from drinking, she will wake up everyone in the house, and maybe the next one.

Zoe repositioned herself so that her face was over Mandy's, and leaned down to kiss her. I gently fucked Zoe while she kissed my wife, one of my hands on her hip and the other no her cheek, with my thumb still in her ass. Every time I moved my thumb a little she let out a pleasurable moan.

While Lucas had agreed not to pound Mandy, he was still fucking her quickly. Soon she was moaning, a soft and quick series of, "Mph, mph, mph, mph."

I could see Mandy was still rubbing her clit while Lucas was sitting straight up fucking her. He has his hands on each of her thighs, spreading her legs apart. Zoe was rubbing her clit too, and I occasionally felt the tips of her fingers brush against my balls as I buried myself in her.

Zoe leaned forward a bit and her husband said, "That is so damn sexy." I leaned over a bit to watch her licking and sucking on Mandy's nipple. Mandy's breasts were bouncing as Lucas fucked her.

Zoe looked up, "you like watching that hun?" She asked Lucas. He just nodded, still gripping Mandy's thighs and pumping into her. "Make her cum, then cum all over these tits," she said, taking her hand from her clit and giving one of Mandy's breasts a squeeze.

I looked at him and could tell he was holding back from finishing. I was getting close myself as well. I pulled Zoe up so my chest was against her back. She immediately turned her head to kiss me. I took my thumb out of her ass, and reached around and started massaging her clit with one hand, while holding her up with the other. Her breasts were small, but I had my hand on her chest squeezing her all the same.

Zoe put a hand on the back of the couch and I turned her so she could use both hands to prop herself up. I had to put one foot on the ground to steady myself, my other knee on the couch. She moaned out, as I pushed myself deep into her from this angle.

"Oh fuck, I'm about to cum." she said.

I kept thrusting and rubbing her clit. It didn't take much longer before it hit her. She bent over, her chest against the back of the couch, her arm pressed against the wall, with her face resting on it. She let out another moan, just like her first orgasm. Her legs were twitching, and I had to hold her hips to keep her in a doggystyle position, and keep her from falling down.

Zoe cumming seemed to set off Mandy. Before Zoe finished, Mandy moaned out. She squeezed her legs together and pulled her hand away from her clit. Her eyes were closed, and her head tilted back so her face was pointing toward me. Lucas kept fucking her throughout her orgasm, and every time he would thrust into her, her body would rock toward me a bit.

As soon as she stopped cumming, he pulled out of her. He quickly pulled off his condom, and unloaded onto her chest. He stroked his cock over her while cum streamed out all over her gorgeous melons. It was incredibly hot to watch, and put me over the edge.

"I'm about to cum too," I whispered to Zoe.

As soon as I said it, she slid down to the floor and turned around. That was too much for me. I pulled the condom off and put my cock over her face. She had her head tilted back with her eyes closed, her mouth open, and her tongue out over her chin.

I gave my cock only one or two strokes before cumming. Spurt after spurt hit her face. One hit her forehead, and a small bit got in her hair. Most was on her cheek closest to my cock, and one spurt covered her eye so she couldn't open it. Once that happened, I put the head right next to her mouth, letting my last few shots cover her tongue.

When I finished cumming, she opened the one eye she could. She closed her lips and gulped, then opened her mouth to show me the cum in it was gone.

"Let me go get towels," I said.

"I'll get them," Lucas said, hoping up and walking to the hallway.

Mandy propped herself up, smiling at me. She turned and looked at my handiwork on Zoe's face and laughed.

Lucas returned with two towels, giving each of the women one. They wiped themselves off, and sat next to each other on the couch. I was going to sit next to my wife, but before I could Lucas did, so I sat on the other side of Zoe. When I did she leaned back against me, all of us still naked.

"That was amazing," Lucas said. He put his hands on Mandy's shoulders and started to massage them, turning her toward Zoe and me. She let out a soft moan, closing her eyes for just a second, then opening them again.

"I've never gone down on a guy who was uncircumcised before," she said.

"Really?" Zoe said. "How many guys have you given head to before?"

Mandy giggled, looking a bit embarrassed. "Thirty-six now, including him," she said nodding her head toward Lucas. "But I've only fucked six," she quickly added.

"Oh, that's nothing," Zoe said. "We've been doing this for 10 years, I've had sex with at least two new guys every year, probably an average of about four or five a year though."

"We had that one week where we went to the resort too," Lucas said. "You had four guys that week."

"I was counting that," Zoe said. "Plus thirteen guys before I met Lucas, so I'm somewhere around 50 to 60," she said. Then adding, giggling, "Don't worry though, we get tested all the time." That made Mandy and I both laugh.

Lucas got up and brought back four glasses and a bottle of champagne.

"So the champagne really exists," I joked. "I thought it was just a ploy to get us up here."

"Zoe turned and nuzzled against my face, "It was. Aren't you two glad it worked?"

We both laughed and said we were. We sat around, still naked, laughing, talking, drinking the bottle of champagne.

"So, you are quite the screamer," Lucas said to Mandy.

"Only when I'm the right level of tipsy. Have a good buzz going, but not too drunk," she told them. "And only in missionary with my legs being held back like that. The first time Chris and I did it, I woke up half his fraternity house."

"Yeah," I added laughing. "Several guys had hooked up with new women that night, so everyone was trying to figure out who had made a woman scream like that. No one else said it was them, because they knew if they did the real person would call them out. But they also didn't say it wasn't them, because 18 to 22 year-old guys all want people to think they can make a woman scream like that."

Everyone laughed, then Lucas said, "Well that's good to know, next time we do it I'll have to not hold back and make you scream," he said.

Mandy laughed. "Ok deal. Next time you can pound me as hard as you want." Then she turned to look at Zoe and me. "And did you have him put his thumb in your ass?"

"I did," Zoe said laughing. "I hope that's ok," she quickly added.

Mandy laughed and said she didn't have a problem with it. "I don't love anal, so we don't do it often."

"We do it on my birthday," I said.

"It's not for everyone. Most women don't like it," Zoe said. "But I do, and you are about the same size as Lucas, so next time, we can do it," she said, quickly turning to Mandy and adding, "If you don't mind, of course."

Being as that this was our last night in Barcelona, we didn't figure there would be a next time. At least I didn't. And while we did want to visit Australia, I wasn't sure Mandy would want to plan our trip around meeting a couple to swing.

We stayed up for maybe another 30 minutes, all chatting, never putting clothes back on, before deciding it was time for bed. As we got up, Lucas grabbed a few condoms out of the box, and each of the women grabbed the towels they had used earlier. Zoe and Lucas walked down the hall, and we followed. When we got to the door of the first bedroom, Zoe turned and kissed her husband, and said, "Goodnight hun." Then she grabbed my hand, and Lucas took Mandy's.

They both looked at us, letting it sink in what they wanted to do, before doing anything else. I looked at Mandy. All of the times we had fucked other people, we had been together. We never had split up into different rooms before.

I raised my eyebrows looking at Mandy, letting her know I was ok, and going to let her make the decision. She winked at me and the corners of her mouth turned up slightly to give a playful smirk. I leaned in and kissed her, and then she whispered that she loved me, and I whispered back that I loved her too. We smiled, and she and Lucas went into the first bedroom.

Zoe led me to the bedroom where I had first grabbed the condoms. My mind was racing. I knew Lucas wanted to pound Mandy, and Mandy does enjoy it when she isn't worried about being loud. I found the idea of hearing Mandy through the wall incredibly arousing. I knew I would find out soon if she was serious when she said they could do it.

I also was wondering if Zoe was serious about letting me fuck her ass. I had only done anal with three women. First had been an ex-girlfriend, who had hated the experience and only let me do it once. Next had been Mandy who also didn't love it, but didn't hate it either. She had let me do it a handful of times. And last was Heather, Mandy's little, who had let me do it once when she had a threesome with the two of us. Aside from it being a threesome, the experience with Heather had been different. First off she asked for it, second she enjoyed it, and third, of the three women, the other two had been anal virgins when we did it, Heather had not.

As soon as we were next to the bed Zoe turned and kissed me. She pulled me close to her and I wrapped my arms around her. She kissed me with a passion as if we hadn't just fucked a half hour earlier and she was finally having me after lusting forever. I kissed her back with the same passion. We fell onto the bed, our naked bodies pressed together, our legs intertwined and our arms wrapped around each other.

When the kiss broke, she looked up at me and stuck her bottom lip out, making a pouty face.

"What is it?" I asked her.

"I went down on you and Mandy, and Mandy went down on Lucas, but no one has gone down on me yet," she said, and batted her eyes at me.

I gave her another quick kiss, then moved down her body. I kissed on her neck, sucked on each nipple, then her bellybutton. She spread her legs and I kissed the inside of each of her thighs before reaching out with my tongue and gliding it along the lips of her pussy. I love the scent and taste of going down on a Mandy just after fucking her, and quickly discovered I could say the same for Zoe. She squirmed and moaned as I started to lick her clit. She was soaking wet, and I easily slid my index and middle fingers into her.

It had only been a minute or two when it started. We both heard a loud, high pitched grunt through the wall, accenting the sound of the headboard hitting the wall. Zoe giggled a bit and I had to hold back laughing while still going down on her. Then it happened again, about 10 seconds later. Through the wall I couldn't be sure, but it sounded like Mandy yelled "Oh God!" this time.

"Wow, she is loud," Zoe said and giggled. I pressed my fingers against the front wall of her pussy, making the laugh suddenly turn into a coo.

This continued with the bangs on the wall coming closer together each time, until after about a minute they were at a steady pace. Mandy may have well been in this room with as well as we could hear her. A steady series of loud exhales and groans each time the headboard thumped against the wall.

The noise definitely wasn't distracting Zoe. If anything it was turning her on. While not nearly as loud as Mandy, she was panting as well, her chest heaving up and down with each breath. Her orgasm hit her suddenly and she squeezed her legs around my head. She curled up toward me, gripping my hair and pulling it a bit harder than I think she meant to. Then she collapsed back on the bed and pushed my head away from her pussy.

I slid up next to her. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing deeply. "That, was, amazing," she panted. "Oh fuck, that took a lot out of me." She leaned over and kissed me, then fell back panting. "Fuck, you are really good at that."

Our spouses were still having incredibly loud sex in the next room.

"How long can he last like that?" I asked laughing.

Zoe laughed too. "Not too much longer. If he hadn't cum earlier he would be done by now." She leaned up and kissed me. "Not put a condom on and you can fuck my asshole," she whispered in a seductive voice, with her sexy accent.

"I didn't realize you two planned for another go, so I didn't bring any from the living room." I said as I started to get up to go get some.

Zoe pulled me back down and kissed me. "Ok," she said. "Now you can go grab them."

I went to the living room and grabbed the box of condoms. On the way down the hall I saw that Mandy and Lucas had left the door open and the lights in the room were dimmed, but still on. As I walked back by the door, I peeked into the room.

From the door I couldn't see much of my wife. Mostly just her legs which were spread apart, her feet in the air. Now with no wall between us, Mandy was even louder. Lucas was on top of her, the covers all pushed to the foot of the bed. I could see her ass each time his shaft slid out of her before he plunged it back in, causing another moan and bang against the wall.

Mandy loved when I fucked her like this, but we only did it when she was sober due to her uncontrollable screaming when buzzed. While I couldn't see her face, I could tell she was loving having Lucas fuck her in this position too. Her hands were pressed against his back. The muscles in her legs were flexed, with her toes curling each time he would thrust into her. Between the grunts as he plunged deep into her, she was moaning things like "Fuck! Oh yes!... Harder!"

As hot as it was to watch them, and it was incredibly hot, Zoe was waiting on me in the next room, so I only stayed in the doorway for a few seconds. While I had been gone, Zoe had turned the lights on and dimmed them. She also had pulled out a bottle of lube.

"Are you ready for this ass?" she asked. She was on her back with her legs pulled up. She had her hands on her cheeks, spreading them apart, inviting me to her asshole.

I moved over to her and put on the condom. "Oh yes Zoe." I said. I fell down on her and kissed her again, then told her, "I took a peek at what our spouses are doing."

"Did you like what you saw?" she asked. When I told her I did, she pointed at the wall between us and Lucas and Mandy. "You aren't allowed to fuck me that hard in the ass though."

I told her I would be more gentle, as I put some lube on my finger and pressed it against her asshole. Having just had my thumb in it earlier, it readily opened for a lube covered middle finger. I slid it out and put some lube on my cock, over the condom, and stroked it to make sure it was covered.

I pressed the head of my cock against Zoe's asshole. Even with the lube, and having warmed it up a bit, it took a little pressure before it to let me in. She let out a small gasp as it spread around the head of my cock, and my shaft first entered her. Her eyes rolled back as I slowly slid deep into her ass.

Once about half of my shaft was in her, I slowly slid back, then forward again going just a bit deeper. After sliding back and forth a few times, I finally buried my entire cock into her ass. I started to rub her clit but she pushed my hand away.

"Ooh, seriously, that last orgasm.... was intense," she said, then giggled a bit. "My pussy needs a break, let's get you off." She started rubbing her hands over her chest and stomach. "Fuck my tight little ass then cum all over this body,"

She didn't need to tell me twice. I started to fuck her in a bit of a rhythm, causing her to moan. Without realizing it, I was soon fucking her at the same pace as the banging through the wall. I didn't realize it until the banging got really fast and then stopped. I looked toward the wall, and so did Zoe.

Zoe smiled up at me. "Where do you think he came?" She asked smirking.

"I guess we'll find out in the morning," I said, falling down to her.

She moaned again as I started to fuck her ass, holding her body to me. She told me to roll her onto her side, and I spooned her while continuing to fuck her tight asshole. Every time I slid deep into her she moaned with pleasure. I wondered briefly if Lucas and Mandy could hear us.

With the pounding on the wall and my wife's vocal pleasure now stopped I turned my focus completely to Zoe. My hands were rubbing all over her body as I pressed my chest to her back. I felt her sexy stomach, squeezed her small breasts, and pinched her nipples as her hips rocked against me, my cock exploring deep into her ass. In between moans she would turn her head and we would hungrily kiss each other. Our tongues circling around each other until she would turn her neck away and moan out again.

Then the dirty talk started. "Oh yes, fuck me deep in my ass Chris. Your cock feels so fucking huge in me!" She moaned. Between how incredibly tight she was, and how sexy her words and accent were, I knew I would cum soon. Then she moaned, "Oh god, fuck me harder!"

I got above her again, keeping her on her side, and started to fuck her a little harder. "Harder!' she commanded, and I did. "Oh god, more! Fuck my asshole harder." I kept speeding up, putting more power into each thrust until she said, "Just like that. Yes, that's it. Fuck my little whole just like that. Fuck it's so good. Use me then cum all over me."

After about a minute of that level of dirty talk I told her I was going to cum. She rubbed her chest and told me to cover her. I pulled out and pulled the condom off. I shot a load onto her that surprised even myself, considering I had gotten off just an hour before as well as earlier in the day. Streaks of my cum covered her stomach and breasts.

When I finished I got off the bed and grabbed the towel. I helped wipe my cum off her toned, tan body, then fell down onto the bed next to her. She nuzzled up against me. "Do you think they are still awake?" I asked her.

"I hope so," she said. "After hearing their performance, I hope they heard ours."

I giggled and turned and kissed her. She rested her head on my chest as I laid on my back.

"Did you like hearing Mandy get pounded like that?" she asked.

"I did," I told her. She likes it rough like that, but never lets me do it after we have been drinking, because she is embarrassed and worried the neighbor would hear."